Brick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coldsteel
coldsteel
17 Followers

Brick shook her head.

Rachel smirked, "Then we have a treat for you. Sara, go find Madame."

Sara returned a few minutes later with a petite woman of indeterminate age, the proprietress.

Sara introduced the two women.

"This is my friend, Brick. I think you could do wonders for her...and her boyfriend."

Brick shot Sara a scowl that lasted only until the Frenchwoman spoke.

"Avec plaisir, cherie."Her voice sounded like Lauren Bacall on a bad day. "Brick, is it? Now, off with your top and that old bra. You won't put it on again."

The prioprietress asked Brick to place her hands on her hips, then over her head, then behind her neck. Her measuring tape never seemed to stop moving.

"C'est tout. Un moment, s'il vous plait."

The proprietress stepped out and returned a few moments later with three bras. She adjusted the straps by eye, and slipped the first one on Brick, turning her to look in the mirror.

Brick looked. And gasped. It was perfect. She had never looked or felt this good in a bra.

"Non. Absolument."Madame didn't like it? Brick let her undo the clasp and shrugged the bra off.

The second bra went on. Brick couldn't explain it, but it was somehow better than the first.

"Pas mal."Not bad. But the proprietress still wasn't satisfied. So the second bra came off.

She adjusted the straps on the third bra. As Brick slipped it on, she felt it conform perfectly to her, caressing her breasts as much as supporting them. She looked in the mirror again.

"Parfait."The proprietress was satisfied. Brick was speechless. As for Sara and Rachel, their cunts were cringing. The proprietress handed Brick a pair of matching panties.

"A gift from me. To him." She turned and left.

Brick slipped her skirt off and discarded her old panties with the old bra--in the trash can. Sara and Rachel got a quick glimpse of Brick's perfectly shaved pussy before the panties went on. Brick stood up and twirled a 360.

Mimicing the popular TV show, she said, "How do I look?"

Sara answered, her mouth suddenly dry. "Like a million dollar model. Only better."

Sara and Rachel stepped out as Brick got dressed.

Brick went to the register to pay, but Sara and Rachel had reciprocated.

"No, no, no...our treat!"

The shopping trip had only begun.

"Where are we going next?," Brick asked?

"To the toy store," Rachel replied, smiling wickedly.

The three women gathered their packages and walked to their cars. Sara gave Brick an address to enter in her GPS, agreeing to meet there in ten minutes.

Brick keyed in the address and the GPS came alive. She followed the directions which took her into one of the nicer residential areas. When the GPS announced that she had arrived at her destination, Brick was confused. She was still in the residential area. She was about to turn around when she spotted Sara waving her into a driveway of a striking contemporary home.

Brick got out of her car.

"I thought we were going to a toy store? This is a residential neighborhood."

Sara responded, "Oh, it's an adult toy store, and a private one. C'mon."

Rachel was waiting for them at the doorway and rang the bell.

A few moments later, the door was answered by a handsome, trim man with grey eyes, dressed toe to neck in black. Brick guessed that he was in his 50's. He welcomed Sara and Rachel by name. They, in turn, introduced Brick simply as their 'friend'.

"Honey, we have guests!", the man called out. A few moments later, he was joined by a strikingly beautiful woman. At six feet tall, she bested her companion by three inches. She had perfect olive skin and piercing green eyes. Her hair was cropped short, colored blond to being almost white. She wore designer jeans that accentuated her height and a teal colored gauze top. She indicated to the women that they should remove their shoes. Brick took off her boots.

"Hello again, ladies." She eyed Brick, appraisingly. "Is she...?"

"No", laughed Rachel, "she's just a close friend. And she has a new boyfriend she won't tell us about."

Is she what, Brick wondered? At that moment, she realized that Sara and Rachel were lovers.

"Ahhh. She'll tell Nicky. Everyone tells Nicky."

The man called from another room. "Tea is served."

The four women walked through a spectacular living room with a central fireplace and chrome and leather furniture. Abstract sculptures seemed to flow living bronze. Equally abstract paintings graced the walls. It was as if the room took on the shape of each person in it.

The dining room was as traditional as the living room had been modern. The table was antique cherry, and there was a matching hutch containing traditional services. The table was set with pure silver—real silverware, a traditional tea service, and silver candelabra with traditional white candles. The only hints to modern technology were a gas fireplace on one wall, and dimmer switches that the tall woman immediately used to darken the room, allowing the firelight to take over.

"Make yourself comfortable, ladies."

The women took their seats, and in a few moments the grey eyed man appeared carrying a large tray of tea cakes. It wasn't the tray, nor the cakes on the tray, that had Brick's attention. It was the fact that the man was wearing an elegant leather collar. Or, to be more precise, he was wearing nothing besides the collar. He has a muscled chest, powerful arms, manicured hands and a cock that was nicely sized and proportioned.

"Milk, lemon, sugar, honey?"

Brick was jolted back to the moment. "A little honey and lemon, please."

The tall woman poured the tea, and then, a small pitcher in each of her hands, allowed the lemon and honey to flow from above into the cup.

As Brick processed the scene, she looked quizzically at Sara and Rachel and then at the tall woman.

The tall woman spoke. "Brick, is it? Call me Nicky. Welcome to our home. Here, we have no pretenses. We have no need for fantasy because we acknowledge reality. We are all sexual creatures, each with needs that must be met, desires that must be satiated. Sometimes I need a woman's mouth. Sometimes I need a hard cock. Sometimes I need my own hands. Sometimes I need toys. Sometimes I need all of that at once."

Brick remained silent as the woman continued.

"Every one in this room has needs. We simply need to find ways to meet them that enhance our lives and do not hurt others." She gestured at the man. "He wants to serve, something that he cannot do in his worklife as CEO." She named a familiar corporation. "He also craves the taste of fresh pussy. Don't you?" He smiled and nodded.

Brick shivered.

Nicky laughed. "No, he won't touch you without your permission. Nothing here happens without your permission."

Sara broke in. "May we please see the new toys?"

Nicky looked thoughtfully at the three women. "Fine, but remember the house rules. What happens here, stays here. Agreed?"

All three agreed.

"Then let's head downstairs."

Nicky escorted the women into the hallway and stood before a large tapestry mounted on a wood panel. She touched it in four places and then reached up to slide the panel to the side. Behind lay a carpeted ramp. Beyond, Brick saw a soft glow.

"Welcome to our play room, ladies."

The room was large, perhaps 20 feet by 30 feet. The floors, the walls, the ceiling were all carpeted in a rich taupe textured with abstract patterns. The furniture in the room—was mostly burgundy in color —leather, fabric, overstuffed chairs and couches. There were a number of wooden pieces that Brick did not recognize, all carved from ebony and polished so that they gleamed even in the soft light.

Yet none of this captured Brick's attention. She was transfixed by the large wall. There were four shelves along the length of the wall, and on each shelf there was a display of every imaginable sex toy. There were conventional vibrators, dildos, and butt plugs. But there were all manner of other objects—blindfolds, latex clothing, exotic-looking clamps, whips and crops. There was a half shelf of footwear with high spiked heels. Brick's imagination quickly spun out of control. At the same time, she noticed that she felt quite warm.

As if reading her mind, Nicky said, "Yes, we keep the temperature a bit high here. You're overdressed a bit."

When Brick turned around, she saw that the other women had stripped down to bra and panties. She hesitated, and then remembered the lovely set that she was wearing that Rachel and Sara had given her. She shrugged and followed suit.

While Rachel and Sara were handling an elegant looking vibrator, Brick wandered over to one of the wood pieces, two interlocking beams that formed a 6 foot tall "X". She reached out to touch the surface, which she found amazingly smooth and cool. She felt Nicky's presence behind her.

"Yes, I thought so," remarked Nicky.

"Thought what?" replied Brick?

"You want to be on that cross, don't you? You want to be tied onto that cross and submit. You want to be pleasured until you can't stand it anymore, don't you?"

Brick's mind assembled the scene in a fraction of a second. She said nothing, but her nipples hardened, telegraphing her excitement. Almost without thinking, she put her arms up, spread her legs and leaned back onto the cross, feeling its cool surfaces along each of her four limbs.

Brick imagined herself naked, limbs bound onto the cross, George standing in front of her, a glass of Scotch in his hand, his white shirt casually unbuttoned, calm and cool. She felt her cunt lips swelling, becoming moist and juicy under his gaze. She began to wriggle her hips against the cross, as she imagined him reaching out and using is finger to part her lips and begin to caress her clit...

Nicky spoke. "Yes, you have needs, real needs. I wonder if your boyfriend knows about them. Even if he knows, I wonder if he knows how to meet them."

Brick opened her eyes, finding Nicky standing a few inches from her. Brick saw the pulsations in her neck, felt her heat and her power. She recoiled against the cross. Nicky stepped back just as quickly, disappearing through an alcove.

Brick relaxed.

Sara brought Brick a glass of water while Rachel fetched a cool washcloth.

Sara said, "So that's why you're so intense in the OR. We had no idea what you had bottled up inside?"

Rachel spoke soothingly. "It's okay, you're among friends, and what happens here stays here." She continued. "It's confusing the first couple of times, letting your feelings, your imagination, you needs take you where you want to be. It's not how we're raised. But it's okay."

Brick reached out, hugging the two women. They went to pull on their clothes.

As they finished straightening themselves, Nicky reappeared with two small shopping bags. She handed one to Rachel and Sara, who offered gracious thanks. She then turned to Brick, handing her a bag of her own.

"Brick, welcome to our lives. You have a journey ahead, if you choose to take it." Brick's confusion was apparent. Nicky continued. "This is the toy store. Toys are not magic. They are simply artifacts that enhance our play. Children have their favorite toys. We adults need to have ours. We need to play and sex is the way adults want to play, need to play, have to play."

Nicky dropped her voice an octave, growling softly. "It would feel delicious, Brick, wouldn't it, to have a nice fat cock in your cunt right now?" Brick's face reddened and she turned away.

Nicky's voice changed abruptly into hostess mode. "Ladies, it's been wonderful having you over. Let me help you find your shoes and coats." She escorted them to the door, giving each of the three women a chaste kiss as they departed.

Nicky stood at the window, watching the taillights of the cars recede into the darkness. The man with grey eyes moved to her side.

He said, "She's different, isn't she?"

Nicky nodded, "A volcano. Molten lava simmering beneath the surface. She's close to erupting. This man of hers has no idea of what will happen next.."

The man with grey eyes responded, "More so than ours?"

Nicky answered, "Perhaps, my love, perhaps." She pulled the curtain shut, stripped naked, and sprawled into a chair. She spread her legs wide apart, exposing her perfectly shaved pussy.

"Eat me. Hard. Now."

The man with grey eyes smiled, uncoiled his magnificent tongue, and set about meeting Nicky's needs.

Sunday evening

Brick drove through the night, her emotions swirling with the fog that enveloped her car. Twice this weekend, she had relinquished her need for total control. Twice this weekend, she let eros seize her mind, permeate her body, invade her soul. Her mouth watered as she replayed the moments from memory. She felt a hunger unlike any she had ever known.

She pulled into her driveway. Manley was there, as always, to greet her.

"A dog's needs are so simple," she thought as she filled Manley's dish. "Food, grooming, play and whatever affection I can offer." Manley, reading her thoughts, licked her hand. Brick laughed as she went to the computer to review the next day's operative schedule.

Brick logged off an hour later, collecting her bags and headed upstairs to shower. She stripped down,, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror and allowing herself a momentary smile as the new bra and panties came off, and stepped into the steaming spray. She turned her face upward to face the flow,spread the foaming shower gel into every crevice and scrubbed herself clean. She shampooed twice before rinsing her hair,

Purified, she toweled off, dried her hair and slipped between the sheets.

Later that night

Brick's first dream found her walking on a white sand beach on a cloudless day. Couples and families were scattered under colorful umbrellas, quiet murmurs punctuated by laughter and squeals of delight as children chased each other and built castles in the sand. That Brick herself, as well as all of the other people on the beach, were completely nude seemed natural and ordinary. In the distance, she saw Sara, Rachel, Nicky and the man with grey eyes having a picnic. As they waved her over, she turned and saw her shadow split into two. She glanced over her shoulder, realizing that George had been with her all along, matching each of her steps. She turned to face him only to find herself looking into an endless sea.

In her next dream, Brick was in a bungalow. She could hear the waves, stronger now, beating against the shore. The late afternoon sun that had filtered in through the sheer drapes darkened, and she felt the approaching storm. George sat in one of the wicker chairs, nude except for a white shirt contrasting against his tan. He held a drink in one hand, and book in the other. His cock was neither hard nor soft. Brick sat at right angles to him in another chair, her heels up on the arms of the chair and her cunt completely exposed. Her fingers played lazily with her clit, and she felt her juices begin to flow. She heard a stirring in the next room. Another woman stepped out, dark-haired and dark-skinned, with eyes the color of coal. Curvy, frankly voluptuous, and also completely nude, she tapped George on the shoulder and motioned him onto the bed. She glanced at Brick, and knelt at the foot of the bed. She began to knead his inner thighs. Her tongue reached out to take a long, languorous lick of George's balls. She took his cock in her mouth, and within moments sucked him up to full erection.

For the next ten minutes, the dark-haired woman inhaled George's cock. As his sighs and moans became deeper, she tugged on his balls and blew cold breath on his cockhead. Each time she pulled George back from the brink, his cock swelled. His cock became pink, then red, then deep purple. His voice became guttural, incomprehensible.

Brick masturbated hard, her cunt quivering. The dark-haired woman glanced up at Brick and nodded imperceptibly. She took George's cock in her mouth and his balls in her hands, sucking, pumping and squeezing until he exploded. The sight and sound of George's ecstasy pushed Brick over the edge, and she too began to cum with his pleasure.

George seemed to faint as the dark-haired woman sucked all of George's cum into her mouth. She looked up at Brick, grinned and went over to Brick's chair. She kissed Brick full on the mouth, sharing the salty, sticky sweetness of George's cum between them. They kissed until each had swallowed George's cum completely.

The dark-haired woman then knelt at Brick's cunt, inhaled her scent and drank greedily from Brick's pussy. Her tongue explored the folds of her cunt, found Brick's clit and sucked until Brick exploded in another orgasm. Through glazed eyes, Brick saw George smiling broadly as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. As her orgasm subsided and her vision cleared, she saw the reflection of the dark-haired woman in the mirror. When she turned to face her, she had vanished.

To be continued

coldsteel
coldsteel
17 Followers
12