Brick House Pt. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to hide my disappointment, hoping Kate might change her mind, but she rolled to her side and was asleep in a few minutes. A couple of hours worth of fitful tossing later, I was asleep as well, but awoke frequently, disturbed by the slightest sound. When Al turned on some late night talk show, I woke—and when he turned it off, oddly enough, I woke again. Sam spent an hour so chatting with some new girlfriend, a Swiss co-ed, from around one AM on; and though he was speaking in a voice so low I couldn't make out any individual words I remained awake throughout the entire conversation.

I awoke the next morning to the titillating, though slightly painful, feeling of Kate nibbling on my right ear lobe. When I turned toward her she favored me with a brilliant, well-rested smile, her face pleasantly close to mine.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said.

"Good morning yourself, you absurdly sexy angel you," I answered.

Kate rolled her eyes, grinning. "Oh brother, does that work on all of the ladies? Are we that gullible?"

I answered by kissing her deeply, and she responded in kind, flicking my tongue with hers. I gripped the edges of her night shirt, a silky, sheer affair, pulling it up with the intent of slipping it off altogether. The memory of Kate's Lycra top pulled taut at the sides of her breasts was suddenly fresh in my mind.

Kate put her hands on my shoulders. "Wait a second you—all your roommates are here. I know a couple of them have had quite a good look at me, but come on now..."

The guys were indeed present. One of them, Dean, was awake, reading in bed. I thought I noticed him glancing curiously around the edge of his book. Al was still asleep, snoring a bit, and appeared to have company. I saw a pale face topped by tight red curls nestled next to his. Samantha, I was pretty sure she was named. She and Al seemed to have an on-and-off thing. Sam, my other roommate, looked to still be asleep as well.

I took Kate's hands in mine, pulling them gently but insistently over her head. "It's OK, Kate, no one will care, and if you aren't comfortable with having sex that's fine, but I really need to get you out of that shirt."

"Well, she said, I'm not sure..."

I quickly tugged the slinky garment up and over Kate's hands, baring her breasts. She let out a soft, surprised "Oh" and quickly pulled the blanket up to shoulder level. In response, I moved down, underneath the blanket, quickly cupping her right breast and pulling the nipple into my mouth.

"Oh!" she gasped, a bit louder. I knew from experience how sensitive Kate's nipples were, and how quickly the right touch could arouse her. I sucked insistently, but not too hard, just barely drawing her right nipple into my mouth. At the same time, I moved my other hand to Kate's left breast, running my fingertips lightly across the areola. I reveled in the feel of Kate's tits—full, round, deliciously firm—most of the adjectives I could summon sounded like something from Washington State Apple Commission ad copy—but hey, I figured, if the fruit fit... I lifted and cupped them, squeezing ever so slightly. How do you like them apples? I asked myself. Oh, I like them quite a lot—oh yes I surely do, I answered.

The nipple in my mouth grew engorged, a firm nub pressing against my lips. I withdrew my lips, instead massaging the nipple with my tongue. I found that when I moved my tongue in a circular motion around the areola, Kate's reaction seemed particularly profound. She moaned and squirmed, arching her back.

Arousing Kate so intensely caused me to respond in kind, and my member was soon pressing hard against the seam of my sweatpants. I quickly pulled off my clothes and then, more comfortable, returned my attention to Kate's breasts. I shifted to her left nipple, sucking and then caressing it with my tongue in the same way I had the right. At the same time, I moved my thumb back and forth across the crest of her right breast, now well-wetted.

Kate was breathing hard now. I peeked up through the upper fold of the blanket and saw her face, upturned, her eyes closed. Realizing I had paused in my ministrations, Kate looked down at me through slitted eyes. Her arousal appeared to be so immersive it had eclipsed any emotion, anything else she was feeling. I saw nothing but lust—which at that moment suited me just fine.

I moved back below the blanket, alternating between breasts, gorging on them. My hands, lips, and tongue found every square inch of Kate's chest, exploring the sweeping arc of her cleavage, placing strings of kisses along the curve of her clavicle, and gradually working back down to her nipples. Neither of us seemed to tire of it, and I'm not sure how long it went on.

At first the sounds that issued from Kate were quiet—shy, but as her level of stimulation escalated she became increasingly vocal. When I suckled, she would sometimes put her hands behind my head—pressing me closer and encouraging me. There were a few times she even whispered instructions. "Now the left nipple," she would gasp, "pull it all the way into your mouth, suck it harder."

It grew hot under the blanket, and a little difficult to breathe, but I was too excited to stop. I could tell Kate's pleasure was building steadily, minute by minute, and I fed off that pleasure, drinking in every gasp and sigh like an exquisitely fine wine. I liked it most when Kate's excitement found expression in tiny bursts—a brief, loud "Oh," found by a quickening of her breath. Kate's torso became slick, both with her perspiration and my saliva.

After a time, Kate let out a little shriek, arching back even more, and pushed my head away from her. I knew she had climaxed. This had happened before, her achieving orgasm purely from the stimulation of her breasts (she claimed it had never happened with anyone except me, providing a significant boost to my ego), so I readily recognized what had happened. I moved my head out from beneath the blanket and regarded Kate's flushed, beautiful face. She was still breathing heavily.

"You... are... so... naughty." Kate gave me a small smile and hiked the blanket, which had started to settle down across her chest, back up to chin level. The relatively cool air felt good against my cheeks and forehead.

We lay side by side on our backs for a moment, Kate's breathing gradually returning to normal. She whispered to me, "I think we woke up your friends."

Kate appeared to be correct. All four of them, including Samantha, were peering toward us. None of them made any effort to pretend nothing of interest had been going on. Samantha, who had hung out with us enough to know our habits, was no more reticent than the others. Kate gave them a small wave and the whole gang murmured "good morning" in response.

"My God, this is going to take some getting used to," Kate whispered to me.

12