Brick, Mortar, and Bruises

Story Info
Volunteer worker suffers in the hands of her sadistic boss.
38.7k words
4.56
61.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2019 GlacialisFI

Young, vulnerable volunteer worker on a twelve-week commission overseas is raped and abused repeatedly by her sadistic new crew boss.

Dear Reader,

Please note that this is a rape fantasy story written for adult entertainment. Among other violent, extreme and possibly disturbing scenes, it contains graphic depictions of non-consensual sex. If you are uncomfortable with such sexual fantasies, do not proceed to read this story. Also note that this is a fantasy story only and I do not condone abuse of any kind in real life.

____________________________


Chapter 1

Anni lay prone on her white sheets. His hand was clamped on her mouth and tears ran from beneath her tightly closed eyelids. It took all her efforts not to let out a shrill cry of pain as his cock was tearing her apart, but she knew that if she made a single sound beyond a faint oompf when he crushed her beneath him, he'd clench her nose shut as well and choke her into silence.

He'd never had a name, or a face, or a voice, but he'd been a part of every dirty dream she'd ever had. When she was a young girl he'd been an older boy, and as she grew up to be a young woman, he gradually took the form of an older man, whose depravity closely mirrored her own unfulfilled needs. She'd always known it bordered on insanity how much she loved him and how real he was to her, yet she never bothered with even a token resistance when anywhere, everywhere, every day her imagination conjured up his vague shadowy shape.

He came to her, looking deceptively calm, taking hold of her chin. She would either meet his gaze or close her eyes but the result was always the same: a powerful backhand blow to the side of her head that sent her sprawling on the floor. Next he'd grab her and drag her across the room, throwing her on the bed. Holding her stinging, tear-stained cheek, she would let him spread her legs and pin her down on her bed. She wanted desperately to be his good girl, so she would let out only a soft cry when his hard, bulgy penis first forced itself up her dry cunt.

She'd had boyfriends in high school and a few more after moving to Oulu to study, but she never got what she needed when she let those boys into her bed. She'd moan under them, smile meekly afterwards and state that she enjoyed it, but when she went to take a shower, her fantasy lover was waiting for her in the bathroom, a shadow forming from the swirls of steam, ready to slam her bodily against the tiles and snarl that she belonged to no one but him. None of her boyfriends ever made her feel that excited, but He had betrayed her in the most terrible way imaginable and Anni was all alone in the world now.

Half-covered by newer ads, the Bolivia School Project brochure had hung on the Geography department bulletin board since before her time at the university. She'd glanced at it from time to time, taking a moment to indulge in an exotic daydream, but now it conveniently offered her a way out when she most needed one. She could not bear the reminder of seeing the campus or the people on it for any longer and promptly phoned her dad.

The plane trip took 20 hours, which was exactly 20 hours too much for her to be alone with her own thoughts. He'd always been right beside her, waiting in the shadows for the moments she was alone, and it made her heart ache to leave him behind now. He'd preyed on her for so many years that she'd come to rely on his company and felt lost without him.

Upon arrival to Santa Cruz she was forwarded to a building site at the outskirts of Cochabamba where the volunteers were to assist a group of local construction workers in building a new schoolhouse. On the bus she met her fellow volunteers, all of whom had been on similar commissions before. For most of the trip Anni sat back, silent and invisible, and listened to the others exchanging anecdotes. If she wasn't exactly able to join in the discussion, then at least she got to hear a good deal about her new boss.

Raduz Karasek was said to be a hard but competent man of forty-odd years with adamant faith in the project and a long history in various humanitarian organizations. One of the men had been told that Raduz had taken part in the early demonstrations that sparked off the Velvet Revolution, but that he left Czechoslovakia soon after. One of the women recalled a rumour that he had been among those unfortunate few that got arrested, and that some unpleasant incident had taken place which caused him to forsake his home country for good. Absently Anni tried to imagine a scenario so bad that would make a man choose to leave when things were just starting to get better.

After a very bumpy ride, the bus finally slowed down and stopped on a gravel track in front of a long, bleak modular building that looked like it could be chopped to smaller pieces and moved elsewhere as soon as the job was done. Anni was peering out the window at her new surroundings with excited curiosity, when a sudden, swelling current of vibrating heat flashed and burned in her chest; through the blur of dirt on the glass, the man waiting by the door looked just like Him. She slammed her palms against the window, ready to leap up and run to Him, yelling and squealing, "You're here, you're here! And you're real!"

So thrilled was she to see Him that in an instant she forgot her anger and His betrayal and her own solemn promise to herself that she would not speak to Him anymore. But she wasn't insane, and all too soon the brief moment of blissful delusion she'd allowed herself was used up and gone.

Waiting for her turn to step out of the bus, Anni breathed deeply and composed herself. This is a real man, she told herself -- something which He most certainly was not. And, unlike Him, Karasek had a face. Yet it was a face that made Anni drop her jaw in shock and gasp involuntarily, for he didn't merely look harsh; he looked frightful.

She didn't dare to get caught staring and quickly turned to look for her luggage. The image, however, stayed with her: the disconcerting, broken features, the unnaturally crooked nose, and the scarred, drooping eyelid that almost closed his left eye. Anni recalled the talk in the bus and shivered from the word 'incident'.

One by one Karasek called them to his quarters at the very end of the building. After filling up the necessary paperwork, he settled them two by two into the camp's rather Spartan double rooms, starting from the opposite end of the building. The number of women being odd, and Anni being the last one to be thus processed, she landed on the lucky luxury of having the last room, the room right behind the wall, all to herself.

"This is your first commission, right?" Raduz asked.

Anni nodded, trying hard not to stare at the pale, puckered scar tissue next to Karasek's damaged eye. He leafed through a stack of papers in front of him, took off his reading glasses, and rubbed his eyes, groaning slightly.

"Why don't you come and see me in the morning, and we'll take care of all this after we've gotten some rest. It's getting late and I've yet to give you lot my welcome speech."

As they entered the hallway, Raduz rested his palm lightly on the small of her back and led her all the way to the other end of the building, past the bedrooms, toilets and showers, to the combined common room and kitchen, where the others were waiting. Though Anni kept telling herself that he was just trying to make her feel welcome, her new boss's touch made her uncomfortable. She was barely able to abstain from instinctively shrugging him off and thus making her impolite unease known also to the man causing it.

Raduz on the other hand tried to hide his smile when he felt the girl stiffen at his touch. These daddies' girls, he thought, coming as tourists -- as voyeurs -- to gawk at other people's hardship and distress needed to be taken down a notch. They sought to purchase with a few months of service an easy conscience for rest of their lives worth of excess and indulgence. When they pranced and simpered in front of him, he wanted to show them pain, show them despair, and drag them all the way down into hell.

The crew bosses didn't get pictures of the volunteers in beforehand, just sexes and ages as stated in their applications, but he'd gotten lucky for this new girl was a chubby strawberry blonde with round, inviting curves, a pretty, shyish smile and such a vulnerable look that his cock twitched while he addressed his new team. To make it more difficult for her to integrate into the group and make close friends, he'd picked his team so that the Finnish girl was the only first-timer and the only one so young. In the fullness of time she would fall straight into his lap.

"So, with you being a first-timer, I wanted to go over a few things with you," Raduz began their meeting the following morning and gave her a quick overview of the introductory material he'd handed over. While she was perusing the brochures, he opened a drawer.

"Here are two forms you should fill. You can do it now so I can help you if there's something you don't understand."

The first paper was her contract, which she signed readily. The second turned out to be a health questionnaire and she ticked off the boxes without stopping to think until she reached the last row. Anni looked up at her boss in confusion.

"Ah, it's a bit personal, I know, but as you can see the infrastructure here is what it is. Our drinking water is treated and boiled but there is a tiny protozoan parasite common to this area which can stay in your system for years and cause symptoms later. I'm sure you were vaccinated back in..." he looked at the papers, "back in Finland, yes?"

"Of course."

"Well, there's no vaccine for this unpleasant little organism. There's a preventive medicine for it though, in the way of antimalarials, but there's an interaction with the high hormone doses in birth control pills. Progestins decrease the effectiveness of the drug, so we must ask what method of birth control you use."

The question was really embarrassing and, to make matters worse, Anni felt herself blush. She understood it was relevant, but to discuss anything relating to her sex life with a stranger she was still half afraid of was uncomfortable in the extreme.

"Nothing. Condoms," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the man.

"Ok, well, in this case that is good," he said with a jovial smile, and handed her five trays of small blister packaged tablets. "This is enough to cover you for the twelve weeks here plus three more just to be sure. Take one pill every day and -- I can't stress this enough -- make sure you take them. One missed day might nullify the whole treatment."

As the door closed behind her, Raduz's mind began to wander. When Anni hesitated, her mouth was just like Marina's. When Anni smiled, her eyes crinkled up just like Marina's had. Would she let him touch her like Masha had? Then everything faded but the words 'Please understand, please understand,' tumbling around in his head, each word a reminder of one more punch from the dark.

On Saturday Raduz took the whole team into a little roadside bar a few miles from the site. They had a few beers, chatted and got to know each other better. By midnight most of the team was on the floor, dancing. Raduz's eyes lingered on Anni as he watched her frolic and spin. She didn't want for partners for after a few drinks her acute self-consciousness gave way to a new-found femininity of long looks and sensual motions.

Raduz had never been one for hopping about looking silly and it had never bothered him before, but now, looking at Anni flirting and dancing with other men, he resented not having their opportunity to steal a few touches unremarked. Experiencing the soft heaviness of her breasts pressing against his chest had to wait, though he had to admit that he craved to sink his fingers in her vulnerable, defenseless flesh. It wasn't often that he got to enjoy a specimen of such a plump pair. He'd seen how they jiggled when she moved and how the flesh wobbled when she laughed. Only the softest of breasts wobbled like that, the kind of breasts that would bulge out from between his fingers like bread dough when he squeezed to bruise. Luckily for Raduz he didn't have that long to wait.

Nursing a bottle of Paceña, Raduz noticed a tall handsome youth tenaciously crowding Anni on the dance floor. She'd danced with him earlier and politely thanked him no when he'd started to squeeze her closer. Apparently he now intended to snatch his pretty partner back. Anxiously Anni tried to dance away from him and hide behind the other volunteers. Yet the young man kept following her, laughing and taunting her as if it was all a big joke. The girl looked harried and Raduz was about to stand up when she had the sense to leave the dance floor.

Anni started towards their table but the young man followed her and grabbed her by the arm. Anni yelped and tried to wrench free but by then Raduz had reached them and taken a hold of the man's wrist. Raduz tightened his vice-like grip until the stranger cursed in rage and pain and let go of the girl. She quickly hid behind her boss's back, her trembling little hands gripping his shirt from behind, her soft breasts and belly pressing deliciously against him.

"Puta!" the stranger yelled and spat theatrically on the floor, but Raduz had already put his arm around the scared girl and was leading her back to the table.

For the rest of the night Anni didn't leave his side and Raduz felt immensely gratified. She had snapped straight out of her happy drunken confidence, and every time a man approached their table, she leaned against her protector's side, signalling that whatever it was they wanted, she wasn't available.

Playing this part of a white knight, Raduz found himself imagining how it might have felt had she chosen to sit there not because she was in hiding from other men but rather because she had wanted to be close to him in particular. In that make-believe world he could wrap an arm around her, claiming her as his for all to see. And should he lean down to kiss her, she would look up at him with affection and kiss him back. Would he feel whole then? Would that make him feel like a man? And if so, would the feeling last?

He shook his head and ordered one last beer to wash off the unwanted sentimental nonsense, for what-ifs were useless. The world was what it was. Women were poisonous, deceitful whores. And he was giddy with anticipated destruction. Soon enough he'd get to crush this witch to a weeping, bleeding mess. And he'd keep on grinding, day after day, until there was nothing left of her.

The group tried their best to make light of the incident but the general mood of their party did not recover and they soon called a little army of cabs to return to the site. Raduz had to bite his lip during the ride to hold back a grin. The night couldn't have turned out better even had he orchestrated the whole thing. Having her trust would make raping her all the more exhilarating.

Chapter 2

That night marked the beginning of their friendship. Karasek had earned her trust and all the qualities she'd found intimidating on arrival were now on play on his side, making him even more capable as a protector. Besides, from up close there was nothing frightening about his drooping eye. Actually quite the opposite, for when he was in a good mood, his lopsided smile gave his face a jovial and kind appearance.

Each day either one would take time to find the other for a chat, and each day Anni's respect and admiration for her boss grew. He had morals, strength and faith like no one she'd met before, and, even though he was somewhat reserved, his conviction to the project and to the cause of human rights in general was a great inspiration to her. No matter how late or how early it was when she got up to use the toilet, Raduz was always up, working, a faint trace of light shining from the crack beneath his door.

During their talks she confessed to him her insecurities about making it so far from home in the unfamiliar territory she'd gotten herself in, and Karasek, or plain Raduz as he preferred, reassured her with promises that he was there to look after her. He made her feel good. He made it possible for her to forget herself for a moment and smile. Soon she felt so relaxed and comfortable around him that she found herself telling him all kinds of silly things, and, little by little, he allowed her to get to know him too. But still, the true reason behind her hasty escape to Bolivia was not something she dreamed of talking about. With anyone.

"I feel really embarrassed. And stupid," she whispered to Raduz in secret a full week after the awkward ending to the crew's night out. "If I had handled the situation better the night wouldn't have been ruined like that. I know I should have just told that jerk straight out to go to hell but—"

She avoided his eyes, and, not knowing what to say, shook her head and shrugged. Raduz smiled at her but said nothing. "So you should have," he mused to himself. "But he scared you." Perhaps when he made his move she would be just as paralyzed, waiting in vain for someone to save her.

As he watched her walk away, he counted the days and shifted slightly to ease the pressing discomfort in his groin. She was so open, so artless, so nauseatingly trusting that he couldn't wait to destroy her.

All things considered, Anni wasn't quite as miserable as she had expected to be. Much of that was due to Raduz's kindness, but no matter how many distractions she sought to engage in, there was no escaping from her own thoughts. She worked hard, exhausting herself each day to earn a deep, dreamless sleep, yet still, every night, she felt Him probe at the edges of her mind, relentlessly searching for a way back to her. The prospect of never again being able to take refuge in the familiar, vital fantasy that was the one thing that supported and nourished her made her want to die - however, she could bear no more nightmares of Him surrounded by rows and rows of clones, grunting with pleasure on top of her wailing friend.

January was at the same time too surreal to be true, and still so very real that at times Anni found it hard to merely keep on breathing. January, and the morning after the big start-of-the-semester party. January, and Nea standing white-faced along the corridor outside the lecture hall. Nea, whose face was as wet with tears as with snow-melt dripping down from her stocking cap. Nea, who told her and the rest of their friends how a group of guys had trapped Riikka in one of the storerooms for the entire night to be raped over and over by them and their friends and their friends' friends. How Riikka had only staggered home just as Nea was about to leave for the lecture. How her clothes had been torn, and stained with blood, vomit and grime. How her eyes had been all dead and empty.

In her shock Nea blurted out every stabbing detail she'd gotten out of Riikka, and Anni saw it all so vividly in her mind that nausea hit her with such violent force that she was barely able to reach the toilets in time. As she coughed up her breakfast, a ring of ice tightened around her heart, freezing it to death. Angry, hot tears streamed down her cheeks in the cubicle and she whispered to the empty air around her, "Don't do this to me. It's not true. Not true. Please."

Hazy. Helpless. Hurt. Humiliated. Struggling in vain against strong arms holding her down. Taken against her will again and again... These were the kind of thoughts Anni would masturbate to, but she had never meant for it to actually happen. She hadn't wanted anyone to get hurt, yet finally, just as she had always feared, all those guilty, sweaty orgasms and her shameful fantasies manifested in a rape. And someone else had paid the price.