Brick Street

Story Info
A woman seeks revenge in a rough neighborhood.
8.7k words
4.15
25.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
172 Followers

Author's Note: This story is fairly violent and includes BDSM with bondage, M/f sex, and M/m sex (although limited). It isn't a very nice story. It is pure fantasy and it is rather twisted.

*****

***Introducing Brick Street***

I have to warn you, that what you are going to read contains some fucked up shit. There is some violent and repulsive behavior not fit for civilized society and that is exactly the point. You see this story is about Brick Street, and Brick Street is a fucked up place, it is absolutely not a civilized society. Brick street used to be lined with factories, mostly brick factories, or brickworks as they call them, thus the name. Yet now, only one brickworks remains. Most of the original residents left long ago and those who remained fell into destitute poverty. Everyone lived on the government dime and most supplemented their income by participation in some sort of black market trade; dealing drugs, prostitution, sports betting and miscellaneous shady as fuck shit, you know any kind of hustle people could think of. This black market, combined with poor education and the fact that anyone worth a shit left Brick Street, made the remaining residents a selfish, and unfeeling lot. Yet there was a code of conduct, enforced by mob justice and the number one rule in the unofficial Brick Street code of conduct was "no snitching!" If anyone ratted anyone out, they were in for a world of hurt and social isolation. Actually that was the only real rule in the entire code of conduct. This was the single moral that ever wretch and scum followed down on Brick Street.

Now, let me correct myself for I already misspoke, I said "Anyone who was worth a shit left Brick Street." That was a little bit of an over generalization, some, albeit very few people that lived on Brick Street, were decent hard working people and each and every one of them was in the process of saving up money to get the fuck out. Now let me introduce you to two individuals who are definitely not in this group. Piece of shit number one is named Valeria De Lello. There is no better way of putting it than simply Valeria De Lello is a bitch, she herself routinely referred to herself as the "The Alpha Bitch." She and her small girl gang would harass other young women and sometimes rob them. There was nothing anyone could do when accosted by Valeria De Lello, because her boyfriend, was Johnny Lampo, who at 22 was the most successful drug dealer on Brick Street. Johnny just happens to be piece of shit number two. To sum Johnny up, let me explain this hobby of his. Johnny would drive around in his black Cadillac with his "crew" and look for "fags" to "beat the shit out of." If you happen to be a male, age 20-25 who didn't wear gold chains, or carry an outwardly masculine persona you could be a lucky target. Johnny wore brass knuckles when he beat up "fags." Johnny displayed an unbridled anger towards the "fags" that one might think he was trying to overcompensate for his own insecurities.

It was on Johnny and Valeria's one-year anniversary that Valeria was overjoyed to get her very own pair of brass knuckles, it was the most romantic thing Johnny had ever done. You see Johnny wasn't the romantic type, to say Johnny treated women poorly was an extreme fucking understatement. Johnny was a horny fuck with a chip on his shoulder, he spent his days before he met Valerie coercing and sometimes drugging women into brutal and fucked up sex. Yeah...Johnny was a real fucking prick!

An aspect about Valeria and Johnny's relationship lost on absolute no one, was the fact that Valeria was more invested in the relationship than Johnny. Valeria was utterly in love with Johnny's status as the "Alpha" male of Brick Street. It takes a special kind of bitch to love such a fucked up human like Johnny, to really love his perverse and vile nature. You see being with Johnny raised Valeria's status tremendously. Johnny had been in relationships before Valeria, yet he had never stayed faithful, his relationships always ended terribly and Johnny didn't seem to give two shits. Valeria was desperate to keep Johnny from cheating, she threatening a severe beating to any woman caught even so much as flirting with Johnny. Johnny, for the time being had accepted this monogamous relationship because Valeria was willing to do whatever the fuck Johnny wanted in bed, she was completely submissive to his every want and desire.

Let me paint a picture for you, expounding on my previous statement, "Valeria was willing to do WHATEVER Johnny wanted in bed." let me enhance the picture in your head, Valeria was fairly beautiful, well beautiful really isn't the right word, Valeria was sexy. She looked like the prototypical "tough girl." Valeria was slim, skinny, and tan from the considerable use of an indoor tanning salon. Her black hair was made up in the "poof hairstyle" with a ponytail in the back. Valeria wore eye-shadow and red lipstick, her face was bronzed. Her breasts were firm and round, they had grown in size since she had started dating Johnny, rumor had it that he had bought her implants. Her legs were long and her ass was round, she was fond of wearing animal print skirts or leggings and liked to wear shirts that said things like "Bitch," and "Tough Bitch." Valeria sported a nonchalant look most of the time, she chewed gum when she wasn't smoking cigarettes and basically went out of the way to give people the impression that she was tough as fuck and didn't give two shits about anyone but herself and Johnny.

Now I will go on to explain what piece of shit Johnny looked like. He was tall and slim with sleeve tattoos on his arms, he was fairly muscular, he had six-pack abs. His brown hair was cut extremely close to his head. His face was filled with stubble and although he was handsome he had to look of a douche bag from a mile away.

***The Sociopathic Couple's Sex Life***

Now I already went into this a little before but I am going to now go into an extreme amount of detail into this sociopathic couple's sex life. Let me give you a vignette, a window if you will into one particular encounter that pretty much sums it all up. Don't worry, this isn't some perverted sidetrack, this is integral to your understanding how Brick Street works and how this story, in particular, works.

First off Johnny fancied himself a porn star and treated Valeria as one as well. Most sexual encounters were recorded by placing a small camera on a tripod in front of the bed, so just let it be known that what I am about to tell you is a recorded piece of history.

Johnny liked to watch Valeria slowly strip, while he would lay down on the bed, either shirtless or fully clothed, usually his pants would be unbuttoned, but not unzipped. Valeria would slowly and enticingly strip herself completely naked, sometimes Johnny would request she take off her high-heeled shoes, sometimes he would tell her to leave them on. Valeria would crawl onto the bed, slowly and seductively, like an animal preparing to kill its prey. Then the two lovers would kiss, Valeria's naked tits pressing up against Johnny's naked chest. Valeria was always slightly perturbed that Johnny ended their deep kissing too quickly, eventually pushing Valeria's head away from his lips and towards his crotch. Valeria would at this point bite his zipper with her teeth, Valeria would then slowly pull the zipper down exposing Johnny's boxer-briefs. Then Valeria would pull Johnny's cock through his boxer brief's fly and begin sucking.

Valeria prided herself on her ability to give head, and she was definitely a passionate giver of fellatio. She couldn't deepthroat Johnny's large cock entirely, but she gave it her best shot. She liked to play with Johnny's cock in her mouth, stretching her cheeks with his cock head and playing with Johnny's cock in her mouth. Johnny eventually would get tired of Valeria's slow and sensual cock sucking and inevitably he would grab the back of Valeria's head and start fucking her face. This produced a sloshing sound that Johnny very much enjoyed. Valeria would inevitably begin to gag repeatedly and on a few occasions would vomit, much to her own shame and Johnny's disgust. Almost always Johnny would stand up, looking down on Valeria with a snarled expression as he continued to fuck her face relentlessly.

"Fuck, stop fucking scrapping me with your teeth!" Johnny would say.

"Bitch, what the fuck! Fucking take it all down your throat!" Johnny would say as she violently pressed Valeria's face into his cock.

It was at this point that Valeria would begin to masturbate herself, even Valeria was consistently surprised by how quickly she was primed for entry. There was something about Johnny's "Alpha Male" status and aggressive sexual nature that turned her on. She yearned for a more compassionate and soft Johnny, but she also reveled in his brutal sexual energy. Valeria loved the fact that she was his one and only source of pleasure, to some degree Valeria felt she was taming the violent and rage filled Johnny.

Despite Valeria's vagnia's soaking wet nature, she rarely had Johnny's cock in her vagina, it usually penetrated her ass. Valeria would find herself face down, with her ass pointing high in the air. Her hands would briefly have to stop masturbating herself to pry open her anus, so that Johnny could spit into it and fuck her anally. Often times Johnny would just admire Valeria as she lay prone with her asshole pried open before he would spit. Valeria hated just being there, her juices flowing waiting for Johnny's cock. Once Johnny did spit in Valeria's anus, his cock would usually slide in quickly afterwards. Many months of anal sex had loosened Valeria's asshole so that it was an easy hole for Johnny's cock to enter. You see it used to hurt Valeria tremendously, but now the pain had become tempered with pleasure. Before Valeria knew it she would be getting roughly fucked in the asshole and she would be rubbing herself off again. Valeria would moaned into the bed as Johnny's cock methodically went all the way in and all the way out of her stretched anus.

"Oh, Johnny, fuck yeah, fuck me in the ass!" Valeria would say.

"You're so fucking good!" Valeria would say, flattering the douche bag Johnny as he fucked her relentlessly in her asshole.

Johnny derived great pleasure in stretching his leg over Valeria so that it was either right in front of her face or stepping on her head. If Johnny's foot was in front of Valeria's face, Valeria knew what to do. Johnny didn't have to say anything, not one thing. Valeria would lick Johnny's feet as he fucked her in the ass.

"Fucking lick my feet bitch!" The articulate Johnny would say as Valeria's tongue lapped at Johnny's toes.

Right when it would seem like Johnny was about to cum and right when Valeria felt as though she herself was about to cum, Johnny would pull out of Valeria's ass and Valeria would find herself again sucking on his cock. Every time she could taste her own ass on Johnny's cock, let me tell you it wasn't always a pleasant taste.

After Johnny watched Valeria suck on his cock he would inevitably tell Valeria, "Rim me bitch!"

While Johnny stood and looked down at Valeria she would slide between his legs, her hands would reluctantly leave her own crotch and instead be used to pry open her lover's ass cheeks. Johnny would moan as Valeria's tongue lapped at Johnny's asshole. From Johnny's perspective he could only see the top of Valeria's head, his scrotum covered her eyes. Johnny would begin to stroke his own cock vigorously.

"I am cumming, I am cumming." Johnny would cry out.

Valeria knew what this meant, she would stop licking Johnny's ass and look up at him, with her eyes closed and her mouth agape, she groaned gently as her asshole lover sprayed small globs of cum over Valeria's eyes and tongue. Valeria would wince after each splatter touched her face. As soon as the cum seemed to stop falling on her face, she would quickly lick any excess cum off of Johnny's cock and when that was done she would immediately begin again to play with herself vigorously. Usually Valeria's head would be buried in the bed sheets, on her knees, her ass pointed in the air still agape from the rough anal sex, Valeria would masturbate herself furiously, until she let out an intense, toe curling body shaking orgasm whilst still in the bed. When Valeria came to, Johnny would rarely be in the room, instead he would be off somewhere else, or in the living room playing a video game. Valeria would walk around Johnny's condo looking for him. Even if she did find him he would often tell her to go away.

Did Valeria like the sex? Well, yes but she also wished for Johnny to be more sensitive, she felt like she would someday get Johnny to make love to her, not just fuck her but make love to her. You see for Valeria it was a trade off, she loved dating the "Alpha Male" of Brick Street, she loved her elevated status and protection, the gifts and the attention from others, yet Valeria would sometimes get angry and throw objects at Johnny, demanding that he commit to her more. Eventually Johnny gave in and gave Valeria a large diamond engagement ring to make her happy. Valeria would brag about it incessantly, she flaunted it in the streets. All of her intimidation of other women, her willingness to do anything Johnny wanted in bed, had finally paid off. With the ring on her finger Valeria felt as though Johnny was truly hers. In Valeria's mind Johnny and her were the King and Queen of Brick Street.

***The Callaghan Sisters***

This whole mindset Valeria had, this whole fragile world she had built for herself, it would bring forth her downfall. The seeds of Valeria's own destruction were sown by none other than Valeria herself. You see, the story I wanted to tell really starts with someone named Sheila Callaghan. Sheila was a real looker, she was tall and blonde, with a beautiful youthful face. Sheila was a former foster kid who was now twenty years old, just a kid really. Sheila knew Johnny and Valeria as, two people she was not to trifle with. Unlike many other residents of Brick Street Sheila had a real job working at a local burger joint. Sheila lived with her sister in an apartment and both the women kept to themselves. Since they were good honest people, they were saving what they could to someday escape the hellhole that was Brick Street.

Yet one fateful day, Sheila as she was walking home from work was confronted with a certain black Cadillac. As she walked the Cadillac drove alongside her and one of the tinted black windows slowly rolled down, inside was none other than the son of a bitch, Johnny.

"Hey babe, want a ride?" Johnny said peering through the window.

"No thank you," Sheila said, not even making eye contact with the asshole.

"C'mon bitch! You know you want me!" Johnny said, frustrated that Sheila did not respond in the way he wished.

"You're engaged to Valeria," Sheila said as she picked up her walking pace.

"That doesn't mean shit, I want you now! Get in the fucking car!"

"No." Sheila began to jog, now actually afraid of what Johnny might do.

Johnny apparently gave up pursuing Sheila and drove off, his tires squealing, his middle finger extended as he drove off.

When Sheila got home she told her sister Olivia what had happened. Olivia, also a product of the foster care system was seven years older than Sheila and knew Brick Street like the back of her hand. Olivia warned Sheila that the situation was not over, that something bad would come of it. Johnny took it personally when he was rejected by a female. Olivia begged Sheila to pack heat, but Sheila being the naive young woman she was refused.

I have to stop to tell you a little something about Olivia Callaghan. Olivia is one tough bitch and she's smart. Although she never dresses to impress, always wearing baggy boyish clothes, she has a killer body underneath all of that. A large ass, big breasts. But like I said Olivia is smart, she knows that getting attention from Brick Street men like Johnny is dangerous, plus they are all incredible douche bags that are not worth any decent woman's time, they might be good for a fuck but nothing serious. So, Olivia preferred a low profile. Currently she was working at the only remaining brickworks, she made good money, she was close to saving enough to get her and her sister the hell out of Brick Street. So this situation between Johnny and Sheila really concerned Olivia. You see, Olivia was determined to get Sheila out of Brick Street undamaged both emotionally and physically and was insanely protective of her little sister.

One more thing about Olivia. Olivia had contacts everywhere! It may have seemed like she wasn't involved in Brick Street politics, but to stay safe in Brick Street one has to know people. Olivia ignored minor criminals like Johnny and stayed clear of shallow, sociopaths like Valeria and immediately made contacts with high cartel members like Roberto Madruga, and Mob bosses like the singularly named Murphy. You see, years ago Olivia witnessed a drive-by shooting where some of Roberto's men killed a rival who was stepping into Roberto's territory. The police offered Olivia and Sheila protective custody if Olivia ratted out Roberto's men. Yet Olivia refused. You see Olivia was smart, on one hand Roberto had contacts amongst the police and they would have found Olivia and Sheila and secondly, not ratting out Roberto meant that Roberto would owe her a favor. You see Roberto was a murderous asshole, but he went by a code. A more complicated code than the Brick Street code of "no snitching." Olivia had even kept in touch with Roberto, offering him advice, and according to Roberto, Olivia was his friend. Although Olivia rarely broke the law, she knew that living on Brick Street meant that she had to have a protector and Roberto was the best protector one could have.

***This Is How It Went Down***

A few days passed since Sheila had been approached by that creepy fuck, Johnny Lampo. Both Sheila and Olivia figured nothing would come of it, unusually responses to conflicts were fairly quick on Brick Street, so Sheila and Olivia made the fatal assumption that shit was all clear. That was until Sheila was walking to work and was confronted by Valeria and two of her friends.

This to my knowledge is how it went down to the word.

"Hey! Bitch!" Valeria shouted as she approached behind Sheila.

Sheila turned around.

"You flirting with my man, trying to jump his dick! Bitch!" Valeria said, her face red with anger.

Johnny had probably told Valeria that Sheila had come onto him. This was low even for Johnny, Johnny had to have known Valeria would do some sort of fucked up shit to Sheila.

But I digress.

"No, he tried to hit on me." Sheila said weakly.

Valeria flashed her engagement ring. "Why would he do that? He just gave me this!"

"I don't know why? He wanted me to get in his Cadillac, I didn't do it."

Valeria must have known that Sheila was telling the truth, but her jealousy and feelings of insecurity over her relationship with Johnny were too intense for her to let Sheila go unscathed. Valeria took off her engagement ring and gave it to her friend on the left, her friend on the right then gave Valeria her brass knuckles.

"I am not going to fight you! I didn't do anything!" Sheila pleaded.

"I am going to fuck you up!" Valeria said as she approached.

Sheila began to run. Valeria ran after her in hot pursuit. Sheila was faster, but she made a terrible mistake, she ran into a dead end alley. Sheila, true to her word did not fight. Valeria did however, almost immediately knocking Sheila to the ground with a swift punch with a brass-knuckled fist. Sheila found herself on her back with Valeria on top of her, Valeria's legs pinned Sheila's arms to the ground. Sheila's face was completely exposed. Valeria did not relent.

jlorthia
jlorthia
172 Followers