Brick Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

Blow after blow were reigned down upon Sheila by Valeria, each blow more vicious than the next. Right away Sheila could feel that her nose was broken, then she could feel that a few of her front teeth were knocked loose. Then Sheila lost consciousness. This was a merciful turn of events, as Valeria continued to beat the shit out of Sheila relentlessly, over and over again Valeria struck Sheila, until her nose was crushed, her eyes were swollen shut, her teeth were all but missing and there were innumerable cuts and bruises all over her face. Valeria's friends eventually pulled her off of Sheila and the three women left. Fuck, if Sheila remained in the alley she would have eventually died, that's how bad it was. Valeria's face was speckled in Sheila's blood and she was smiling, her less fucked up friends were crying, traumatized by what they saw.

It was one of those friends who got ahold of Olivia at the brickworks to inform her that Valeria had beaten Sheila possibly to the edge of life. This was a rational response for a resident of Brick Street as the emergency services were practically non-existent in the area. Olivia immediately left to go find Sheila in the dark alley. The sight of Sheila made Olivia throw up, it was that fucking bad. Olivia who was as tough as nails broke down as she carried her bloodied sister into her car and raced towards the hospital.

Olivia would stay in the hospital overnight with Sheila. It was a relief when Olivia found out that Sheila would survive and not have brain damage, yet she would need reconstructive surgery on her face, the most basic surgery Sheila would get right away, but the extensive cosmetic surgery would have to be paid for out of pocket. It looked like Sheila's beautiful face would forever be scarred. Eventually, while Olivia was in the hospital two police detective visited the room.

"Who did this?" One officer said.

"I don't know," Olivia said stone-faced, lying through her teeth, she always remembered the number one rule of Brick Street, "No Snitches."

"Any idea, any conflicts with anyone, anything."

"No, Sheila never had a problem with anyone, she kept to herself." Olivia wasn't lying, she nearly cried as she said this truth. If there was one person on Brick Street that didn't deserve this to happen to them it was Sheila.

When the officers left, Olivia, who was filled with rage began to plan her revenge. Olivia was willing to do anything to get revenge. Both Valeria and Johnny would pay dearly for their parts in what happened to Sheila. It would be too easy to kill them, or beat them like Valeria did to Sheila, instead, Olivia would destroy their very souls, she was determined to crush the essence of their entire identity, everything that Valeria and Johnny held dear would be taken from them.

***The Plan***

The first part of Olivia's revenge plan was simple fact finding and the first stop on her simple fact-finding mission turned out to be more lucrative than she could have ever imagined.

Olivia went to Roberto first, Roberto wasn't involved with the minutia of Brick Street politics, but everyone knew not to mess with Roberto or you would end up dead. He was a large drug supplier for the area, he gave Johnny his drugs.

This is how it all went down when Olivia called up Roberto.

"Hey, Roberto, old friend," Olivia spoke over the phone.

"Olivia! You finally going to call in that favor?"

"It depends on what I find out."

"What do you want to know?"

"You know Johnny Lampo or Valeria De Lello?" There was a pause after Olivia mentioned the names.

"I know Johnny, fuck. Why you want to know?" Roberto laughed.

"His bitch nearly killed my sister," Olivia spoke with rage in her voice.

"Come over here then, I got something to show you," Roberto said with a laugh in his voice.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Olivia hung up the phone and rushed over to Roberto's

Olivia drove over to Roberto's home, it was a few blocks from the brickworks. On the outside, it looked like any other old shitty dilapidated building with bars on the windows in the bad part of town. Olivia rang the doorbell and heard multiple locks release. Roberto opened the door.

"Welcome back, long time, no see." Roberto hugged Olivia.

Roberto was a rotund man, he dressed immaculately, his only visible tattoos were two teardrop tattoos under his right eye. Roberto outstretched his arms, as to show Olivia the opulence of the inside of his house. Olivia gazed at Roberto's Vegas inspired interior of his home. Everything seemed to be coated in gold, a large fish tank containing a small shark was the centerpiece of the room.

"Come, upstairs, I have everything setup." Olivia followed Roberto upstairs.

"You know, Johnny and I go way back." Roberto began to laugh as he spoke.

Roberto sat down on a large leather chair, Olivia on a small couch, Roberto began to speak.

"So you know, Johnny that kid thinks he's big shit, well you ever notice that he's like 25 and he's the only guy with hard drugs?"

"Yeah I noticed," Olivia said.

"Well those drugs, they ain't easy to get, where do you think he gets em'?" Roberto asked.

"From you? Where the else is he going to fucking get them." Olivia slightly rolled her eyes, knowing where this question was leading.

"Bingo! And how do you think he had the money initially to buy them?"

"I don't know Roberto. Probably held up a store or something." Olivia wanted Roberto to get to the point.

"Do you hate fags, Olivia?" Roberto's question seemed to come out of the blue.

"I don't give a shit about what anyone does in their own bed." Olivia was impatient.

"Good! Cause, I may dabble in some activities, one may consider to be of the homosexual variety, I got a wife and a bunch of kids in Mexico, but up here I just got a bitch."

Olivia was now interested in what Roberto was saying.

"You see, Johnny is my bitch. He wanted to buy the good stuff from me, and I told him that if he sucks my dick on the regular, I can give him exclusive Brick Street rights." Roberto had a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

"Johnny sucks your dick?!" Olivia exclaimed, completely surprised that the outwardly homophobic Johnny had that kind of side to him.

"I got proof! Come over here!" Roberto got up and Olivia followed him. The two went to a backroom office.

Roberto's computer monitor was huge. Roberto quickly pulled up a file and started playing it, he made it full screen.

The first thing Olivia saw was on the right of the screen a large erect penis, clearly it was Roberto's. The video did not reveal Roberto's face, it was from his point of view. Then another man, completely nude approached and lowered himself to his knees. It was Johnny Lampo! Roberto laughed as Olivia watched in stunned silence Johnny begin to blow Roberto on video.

"He fucking takes a dick down his throat like a champ!" Roberto said laughing.

Olivia watched as Johnny effortlessly deepthroated Roberto's large cock, to the point where Roberto's balls pressed up against Johnny's chin.

"Fuck! Why did you record this?" Olivia asked.

"This shit is golden, plus I got to keep this little bitch under my thumb, he'd fucking lose his rep so fast if anyone ever found out he sucked dick!"

Olivia continued to watch Johnny sucking Roberto's cock, Olivia was disgusted, but she could not look away.

"Look he's jacking himself off, I never told him to do that, he does that shit on his own, he's such a little bitch!" Roberto said laughing.

Olivia noticed that Johnny was fully erect, stroking himself as he sucked on Roberto's dick. Olivia smiled, Johnny outwardly hated "faggots" he beat up men that he simply suspected of being "fags" now here he was committing a homosexual act and apparently enjoying it. Olivia realized that Johnny probably hated this side of himself, his denial of his own bi-sexual nature was most likely the reasoning behind his hatred for both women and "fags."

Olivia had to turn away when, she witnessed Johnny receiving a facial and ejaculating at the same time, both men moaning in pleasure.

"Fucking disgusting, Roberto that's gross as fuck!" Olivia said while cringing. Roberto just laughed profusely.

Roberto turned off the video, "So you get the point if you continued watching you would see that little bitch lick up his own cum off of my floor, but I guess this isn't your cup of tea." Roberto immediately put a flash drive into his computer and put the file on the flash drive, he then ejected the flash drive and put it into Olivia's hand.

"If you take this, you must know, we're clear, I've paid you back." Olivia looked at the flash drive and schemed for a few short seconds, then she grabbed it, realizing how useful this information was.

"Thank you, Roberto, we're clear."

As Olivia walked away she heard Roberto say, "Don't be a stranger!"

***The Plan Pt. 2***

Olivia was overjoyed that she had this flash drive, it was the piece of blackmail material she needed to really start her revenge plan in motion. Now all she needed to do was meet Johnny alone and speak to him. Olivia schemed and plotted, she eventually figured out the perfect plan.

Olivia dressed herself up in a short black skirt and high heeled shoes, she made her face up nicely and made sure to show a lot of cleavage. She was going to walk down the street at the same time her sister was when Johnny tried to pick her up. Olivia hoped that this was part of Johnny's regular routine and he would attempt to pick her up.

When the time came Olivia put the flash drive in her purse and started walking the streets. Hours passed and very few cars passed by, until sure enough as the sun descended into the horizon a black Cadillac pulled up, slowly the tinted window rolled down and Johnny revealed himself.

"Hey babe, want a ride?"

"Yeah sure." Olivia quickly got in.

"I've never seen you around these parts, who are you?" Johnny had indeed seen Olivia before, but he didn't recognize her without her baggy clothing.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that I got some dirt on you."

"What the fuck! Bitch! I'll kick you out of the car right now!" Johnny was livid, his temper fully engaged.

"That would not be a good idea, you see Roberto gave me a video." Olivia went straight to the point.

Johnny slammed on the brakes of his car and stopped in the middle of the road. He immediately grabbed Olivia by the neck.

"BITCH!" Johnny was livid, his flight or fight response was triggered and he chose to fight.

Olivia was able to pry Johnny's hands off of her neck. and get a few desperate words in "You kill me! Roberto will do worse than kill you."

Johnny relented, "What the fuck do you want from me!" He was still seething, Olivia could tell that Johnny dreaded anyone knowing about his escapades with Roberto.

"Your girl Valeria almost killed my sister, either you do what I say, or else everyone on Brick Street will find out how much you enjoy sucking dick. You kill me, it'll be even worse for you." Olivia said with rage in her eyes.

Johnny's face was white, he began to slowly drive, Olivia could tell the gears were turning in his fucked up mind, a tear even trickled down his cheek. Eventually scumbag Johnny said, "What do you want me to do? Fuck, no one can find that shit out."

Olivia and Johnny talked for some time, Olivia relaying her plan to Johnny and Johnny agreeing. The deed would take place the very next day and it would change the lives of everyone involved.

After talking with Johnny, and making sure Johnny would acquire the necessary materials and make the necessary adjustments to his bedroom, Olivia went and visited her sister. Sheila's minor surgeries were done and the hospital was prepared to release her after one more night. Sheila could barely talk, but Olivia assured her that she would be at the hospital to pick her up. Then Olivia assured her of one more thing.

"That bitch Valeria, and that Douche Bag Johnny are getting fucked tomorrow, I hope you know that."

***Valeria and Johnny get Fucked***

Johnny picked up Olivia from her house and brought her to his condo. Johnny took Olivia to his spare room and showed her his medium sized safe. He opened the safe to reveal stack upon stack of cash within the safe, as two mysterious flash drives.

"Put the flash drive in there, with the others," Johnny said

"I hope you know, there are more copies of that video, if you don't hold up to this bargain, there will be hell to pay," Olivia said before placing the flash drive in the safe.

Johnny closed the safe, "I got no fucking choice. I kill you Roberto will make me suffer before he kills me"

Olivia smiled sarcastically, "Good, I hope you have fun, up there, I am glad you are so cooperative."

Olivia knew that, at this point it was just a waiting game, she would have to wait for Johnny to text her. Olivia slowly began to undress. Olivia stood naked for about 15 minutes in the spare room, waiting nervously to execute her plan. Olivia looked at the safe and had an idea, she picked up her cell-phone and sent out a text to her other mob boss friend, the Irish gangster named "Murphy." Years ago before Olivia got the job at the brickworks she got a few bucks on the side by allowing Murphy to run an illegal poker tournament inside her apartment.

Olivia's heart raced as she continued to wait for Valeria. Olivia bit her bottom lip when she the doorbell finally rang Johnny answered, it was Valeria and now Olivia knew it was only a matter of time before she would have her revenge.

Johnny greeted Valeria with palpably fake enthusiasm. "Hey, babe!"

"So I heard you have a surprise for me?" Valeria said.

"Yeah babe," Johnny replied.

"Is it a sexy surprise, my future husband?" Valeria said in a sultry voice.

"You could say that, come upstairs, I'll show you." Johnny and Valeria went upstairs, Olivia smiled in anticipation.

Valeria looked at Johnny with awe and admiration, holding his hands as they ascended the stairs of Johnny's condo.

"Check it out babe" Valeria was greeted with a cleaner than normal bedroom with a chair facing the couple's bed.

"What is this all about, you going to romance me?" Valeria said, looking at Johnny longingly.

"You could say that, get undressed, I want to see you naked." Johnny seemed nervous in his speech.

Valeria looked at Johnny with lust in her eyes and sensually undressed in front of him, she licked her lips and looked at him seductively, she grabbed Johnny's trousers, gripping his erect cock.

"Hold your horses, babe sit down in the chair."

Valeria without hesitation sat down in the chair, not even noticing that the chair was bolted to the floor.

"Check this out, babe!" John feigned excitement as he pulled a blindfold out of a drawer.

"Kinky!" Valeria said excitedly.

Johnny stood behind Valeria and gently put the blindfold over her head. He whispered in Valeria's ears. "Spread your legs, babe."

Valeria did as she was told and in her blindfolded state felt soft rope coil around her ankles, firmly being tied to the chair legs.

"I'm excited babe, this is kinky!" Valeria was enthusiastic, she speculated that Johnny was going to go down on her while she was tied up, he had never been so kind as to do that.

"Put your hands behind your back babe," Johnny said as sensuously as he could.

Valeria could feel herself flooding with wetness as the rope was tightly tied around her wrists and the back of the chair.

Valeria sat in anticipation, completely fastened to a chair that was bolted to the floor, her naked breasts and open vagina exposed.

Johnny got two clothes pins and at the same time clamped them down on Valeria's tits.

"FUCK! OW!" Valeria said out loud.

"Just leave them there, I hear it feels good after a while," Johnny said gruffly.

"Sure, whatever you say babe!" Valerie said wincing from the pain of the clothespins clamped on her tits.

"Okay, babe Just wait there, the last part of the surprise is coming soon." Johnny now sweating sent out a quick text.

Valeria was giddy with excitement, she bit her bottom lip, her heart raced and her juices flowed, a small puddle collected at her crotch. "Please hurry, I can't wait long babe!" Valeria said with lust in her voice.

Johnny looked nervously at the doorway, when he saw Olivia his breath was nearly taken away. Olivia had large natural breasts and wider hips than Valeria. Valeria was beautiful, but Olivia topped her in every way. Johnny was excited, he couldn't wait for the next part of the plan to unfold.

Olivia smiled looking at Valeria in silence, she was naked and clearly aroused, tied solidly to a bolted chair, clothespins painfully clamping down on her erect tits. Johnny had done just as Olivia had requested, to a tee. It was clear Johnny would do anything to get out of having his homosexual dalliances with Roberto exposed.

Johnny quickly undressed so that he was entirely nude.

"Getting naked babe!" Valeria said excitedly.

"Yeah, babe!" Johnny replied, a slight twinge of nervousness in his voice.

Olivia got on the bed and lied on her side, fully displaying her curvy body. Olivia winked at Johnny.

"Okay babe, it's surprise time!" Johnny got behind Valeria and lifted her blindfold.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Valeria immediately started struggling and screaming.

"Who the fuck is this!"

Olivia sat herself up near the headboard of the bed and spread her legs, Johnny swallowed and placed his face between Olivia's legs and immediately started licking Olivia with his tongue.

"WHAT THE FUCK! UNTIE ME!" Valeria struggled and screamed as she watched her lover lap at another woman's crotch.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHNNY!" Valeria's voice was already cracking, tears were already rolling down her face.

"Why are you giving her head you never give me head?! WHAT THE FUCK!" Valeria sobbed as she watched Johnny ignore her cries while vigorously licking at Olivia's crotch.

Olivia looked at Valeria with taunting contempt as she pushed Johnny's face deep into her crotch.

"WHO...THE...FUCK...ARE...YOU...I'll...KILL YOU BITCH!" Valeria was violently struggling and screaming against her bondage. The Clothespins on her tits jiggled wildly as she struggled. Olivia simply moaned in pleasure as Johnny ate her out.

As the pussy licking continued, Valeria, descended into sobs, her rage and jealousy were too overwhelming for her to bare. Olivia tugged at her large breasts and moaned loudly in pure ecstasy as Johnny's tongue lapped at her now swollen clit. From Valeria's perspective she saw her fiance lying face down eagerly giving head to a beautiful woman. Johnny had never gone down on Valeria, Valeria wanted him to, sometimes desperately, but he never wanted to put himself in that position, "It stinks down there," "It's disgusting." Johnny would say harshly. But now there he was right in front of Valeria lapping at another woman's clit right in front of her. Valeria was crushed.

"You can stop licking me now, it's your turn, I want you in my mouth," Olivia said seductively.

Johnny pulled himself up onto his knees, his stubble filled face soaking in Olivia's juices. Olivia got on her knees right in front of Johnny. Both Olivia and Johnny were set in a profile view right in front of Valeria. Valeria sobbed as Olivia took Johnny's cock into her mouth, using a free hand to massage his balls. Johnny moaned in pleasure as Valeria gently sucked her fiance's rock hard cock. Valeria's chin quivered and her nostrils flared in horror as she realized that Johnny had never been quite as hard as he looked now with her...not once.

Olivia went deeper and deeper over time, taking more of Johnny's cock in her mouth each time she bobbed her head, until her mouth enveloped all of it, Olivia expertly deepthroated Johnny's cock, she didn't gag, she didn't wretch, she just took it all in, smoothly almost elegantly. Valeria could tell by looking at Johnny that he was experiencing intense pleasure. Hot tears streamed uncontrollably down Valeria's face. Valeria knew that Johnny was finally getting his cock sucked exactly how he wanted it.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers