Brick Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

"Fuck yeah, this is the best cock sucking I've ever got," Johnny exclaimed between moans.

Valeria wailed, a defeated horrifying wail, she struggled as mightily as she could against her bondage. Johnny actually verbalized Valeria's worst fear. Olivia's looked over at Valeria, Johnny's dick still in her mouth. Olivia watched with inward glee as Valeria struggled in petulant agony.

Olivia took Johnny's cock out of her mouth and rose up, she kissed Johnny passionately on the lips. Valeria was forced to watch Johnny gently caress Olivia's flesh with his hands as he locked lips with her. The kiss lasted a long time, Johnny didn't seem to want to stop. Valeria had never had that kind of embrace with Johnny, not for this length. Johnny was giving this strange woman everything Valerie had ever wished for.

"Fuck me." Olivia whispered in Johnny's ear making sure the sobbing Valeria could hear. Olivia got on her hands and knees and faced Valeria. Olivia noticed that Valeria was still dripping wet watching the sex. Valeria's mind was being tortured, but her body was betraying her. Valeria could see what Olivia was looking at and she desperately tried to close her legs, but it was impossible. Valeria gritted her teeth and swung her head up and down, Valeria was beginning to lose her mind.

Olivia looked at Valeria with an evil look of pure disdain and said, "Johnny, make love to me! Put your big cock in my pussy."

Johnny gripping Olivia's large shapely ass slowly inserted his cock into Olivia's vagina.

"Oh, you're so tight, it feels so good," Johnny exclaimed as he slowly gyrated his hips.

"FUCK YOU JOHNNY! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR BITCH!" Valeria screamed, the indignity was unbearable for Valeria, she was watching her fiance slowly make love to a woman with what Valeria perceived to be a nicer body than her. On top of that soul crushing fact, Valeria was forced to watch her fiance make love to another woman in a way that she constantly yearned for.

"Am I tighter than Valeria?" Olivia said while still looking at the sobbing "Alpha Bitch."

"Yeah...FUCK YEAH! You feel so fucking good!" Johnny was clearly in a state of ecstasy.

"FUCK YOU JOHNNY, IT'S OVER!" Valeria screamed, stills struggling against her bondage.

"Don't cum just yet." Olivia said as she backed her ass up and down onto Johnny's cock. Both Johnny and Olivia seemed to not give two shits about anything Valeria was doing. Olivia let out a twisted smile and stared at Valeria to taunting her, to rub in the torment. Valeria was now frozen, her greatest nightmare was unfolding before her eyes. Valeria looked at Johnny, as his face contorted into pure unadulterated bliss. Valeria's heart was broken, Johnny was being satisfied at that moment in a way that Valeria could never dream of. It wasn't just Valeria thinking catastrophically, it was a stone cold fact and Valeria knew it. Valeria wanted to look away but she simply could not. Her heart sank further into her stomach as she heard Johnny moan, he was cumming inside of Olivia. Johnny always insisted in cumming onto Valeria, onto her back, her tits, her face, if Johnny did cum inside of Valeria it was inside her ass or mouth, Johnny had never cum into Valeria's pussy. But now right before her very eyes Johnny was not only having a more powerful orgasm than Valeria had ever seen Johnny have, but he was cumming into another woman in a way that he had never done with her.

Johnny collapsed onto the bed, and immediately and instinctively began to hold onto Olivia spooning her, cuddling. He would have fallen asleep if Valeria had not begun to uncontrollably sob once more.

Olivia slid off the bed and headed back downstairs, to get dressed again, Johnny began to follow.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with her?" Johnny asked looking down the stairs at Olivia.

"Fuck if I know, it's not my problem." Olivia said without breaking stride.

Olivia went back into the closet with the safe and put her clothing back on, she primed her hair and then opened the front door. A large African American man was standing outside, he had a dolly.

"Hey, Muscle." Olivia knew the man only as "Muscle." He was "Murphy's" muscle guy, and he was as strong as they come.

As "Muscle" was let in and shown Johnny's safe she could hear Valeria and Johnny scream at each other, she could hear objects being thrown.

"Take it quick, I'll meet you at the warehouse."

Muscle said, "10% right?"

"Yeah, just like I said." Olivia replied.

Muscle picked the safe up and moved it to the floor, where he strapped it to the Dolly. Before leaving Muscle could hear what seemed like a fight upstairs.

"You better get out of here." Muscle said to Olivia.

"I'll be out in five, just meet me at the warehouse."

As "Muscle" left with the safe Olivia walked upstairs. Olivia stood under the doorway amused at the sight of Valeria, still nude taking swings at Johnny who was also still nude. She watched as Valeria screamed obscenities at Johnny.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! IT'S OVER!" Valeria said as she threw a shoe at Johnny.

"Damn right it's over, get out of my fucking house!" Johnny spat back.

"You don't care about me AT ALL DO YOU!" Valeria stomped her foot.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Johnny shouted.

Valeria in a rage pulled her large diamond engagement ring off of her ring finger and threw it at Johnny, it missed and landed right near Olivia's boot. Olivia picked it up nonchalantly and inspected it.

"A little tacky, but I think it's a real diamond...I think." Olivia said as the nude former couple turned around and looked at her.

Valeria in a blind rage screamed, "BITCH!" and charged straight at Olivia. Olivia simply side stepped Valeria and watched her stumble down the stairs.

"See Johnny that's how you get her to leave," Olivia said as she turned around and walked down the stairs, putting Valeria's engagement ring in her pocket.

Olivia looked at Valeria lying down in a heap at the bottom of the stairs, it looked like she was okay, she was breathing at least. Olivia stepped over Valeria paying no attention to her moans of pain and exited Johnny's condo.

***There Is No Moral To the Story***

Let me now explain exactly who Olivia called while she was in the closet. She called a local Irish crime boss, who simply went by "Murphy" I talked about him earlier I know. "Murphy" as you know sent "Muscle" to retrieve the safe and take it to the crime bosses' warehouse, where Olivia would meet O'Sullivan who was an expert safe cracker. Olivia was able to broker a deal, 10% of the cash in the safe would go to Muscle, 20% to "O'Sullivan" 50% to "Murphy" and 20% to Olivia, Olivia would also get the flash drive, as well as the two other mysterious flash drives that were already in the safe..

The transaction went forth smoothly with all parties being present and Olivia ended up with 5,000 bucks and the flash drives.

After the transaction was over Valeria went to the nearest pawnshop and pawned off Valeria's engagement ring for a few hundred bucks. Then Olivia was off to the hospital to pick up Sheila. From the hospital, Olivia and Sheila left Brick Street never to be seen again.

Not much is known about what happened to the two sisters. One thing however is certain the two other mysterious flash drives must have contained Valeria and Johnny's recorded sex sessions, because they were up on the internet very quickly after Sheila and Olivia left. Johnny's recorded escapades with Roberto made it on the internet as well. Yet Johnny never got the chance to find out. See Johnny was arrested, Valeria was so furious about his fornicating with Olivia right in front of her that she called him into the police. You see she Snitched! As you remember the worst thing you can do when you live on Brick Street.

Johnny went to prison, and Roberto owed some guys doing time in the same prison as Johnny some favors, so he let the cat out of the bag, "He told his friend, who happened to be in a tough prison gang, that Johnny had a predilection towards giving men slobbery wet blowjobs." And so word spread through the prison that Johnny Lampo was a "prison bitch." So this is indeed what Johnny is now, he spends his time on his knees sucking off desperate prisoners. Rumor has it that he wears lipstick and a wig. Rumor has it that Johnny sucked so much cock he had to get his stomach pumped. Wow that's a lot of dick sucking! Slow down there Johnny.

As for Valeria, she had to go into hiding, you see Johnny may have been a douche, but Valeria snitched on him. Valeria knew that she risked a beating or worse if she was seen by the wrong people. Yet even in her own dingy government subsidized apartment Valeria was not safe. The newspapers said a group of female gang members ripped her right off the shitter. It must have been such a surprise, to be minding your own business taking a shit on your own toilet, to be surprised by a group of scary thugs wearing ski-masks and pulled off the toilet mid-shit. Valeria was punched and kicked, her hair nearly torn out of her head, her two front teeth kicked right down her throat and worst of all Valeria was given a tattoo on her forehead, it read,"Snitches are Bitches." The female thugs left her naked and hogtied right in the middle of the street. Valeria's picture was right on the front page of the local news, tattoo and all. Shit people shared that picture all over the internet.

Yeah, shit on Brick Street is brutal. Just ask anyone. Fucking brutal. I don't really think this story has a moral other than that. If I could pick another moral, I'd say don't pick a fight with Olivia Callahan, and especially don't fuck with her sister Sheila. It won't turn out good for you.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers