Bridal Creampie

Story Info
New husband gets a wedding night surprise.
1.2k words
4.03
207.8k
116
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,077 Followers

"I meant what I said," Joanie sternly said to her new husband. She looked stunning lying on the bed in her wedding dress, the hem pulled up above her bare knees, her hands on her hips. Her dark brown eyes gleamed with excitement, teasing arousal, and a touch of dominance.

The groom was naked, on his knees between her feet. His member jutted out impatiently. He had waited months for this moment. Although Joanie had not let him penetrate her yet, she had come to appreciate the skill he developed in pleasuring her with his mouth on her pussy. She had reciprocated by giving him exquisite ejaculations by various methods.

He loved her scent and her taste. Most of all, he longed for the intimacy of intercourse, where his throbbing cock would explore and then freely spurt its payload of arousal deep inside her, again and again. Many were the nights that he spent alone in his bed, his lubricated hand stroking his member, imagining that it was inside Joanie's tasty pussy; at the moment of ejaculation he called out her name and visualized his spurts of cum being ejected far up inside, her smooth vaginal muscles closing in and mixing the semen with her own natural lubricant.

That evening, on the bridal bed, he was about to experience it in actuality. Also, at her request, he had stoically refrained from solo relief for a week, in anticipation of a night of intercourse and sensual release in bed.

Joanie had just pitched a curve. The orgasms he gave her with his mouth were delicious, she told him. But she wanted a vaginal orgasm from intercourse before his ejaculation. If he couldn't resist spurting his arousal into her hot pussy before her orgasm, she stipulated, he'd have to suck her pussy completely clean, after which she would welcome him inside again.

That was to be the rule every time they had intercourse. "Every time you cum inside me before I orgasm, you suck me clean. Every time!"

Her stern look faded into a sensuous, seductive, excited expression. "Commit to that, and you can enter me," she panted.

Every male knows the feeling of intense wanting - the hot desire that permeates his midsection at times like these. It feels as though all the arousal and feeling in the body comes to a focal point in the groin area. Joanie used that fact to get him to agree. But how to get him to follow through afterward? She had the perfect answer for that.

They both knew that he would very likely pop off before she had her vaginal orgasm, especially with the first penetration in the charged atmosphere of their long-awaited wedding night.

Joanie slowly pulled her wedding dress up - higher, higher. Her naked hips were exposed. She had removed her panties well before they arrived at the bridal suite.

He looked at Joanie's dark-haired pussy, and swore that she was creaming from her arousal. In the state of excitement he was in, sucking on her sperm-filled snatch appealed to him.

"Well?" she asked.

"What if I just can't bring myself to do it afterward?"

"Then you'll have to pop off into my hand and lick it up before you get in again," she calmly stated. He knew she meant what she said.

He agreed, and quickly entered her. A low, sensuous "UHHH!" escaped her.

It felt every bit as good as he had imagined. He felt his new bride's arms around him, and he began to pump. With each long thrust, she moaned or let out an excited "UHH!"

Once he began pumping, he could not stop. His cock had a will of its own, and he could not prevent his hips from repeatedly thrusting. He felt the first few telltale spurts originate from within and traverse his member. He knew he had crossed the line and could not do anything about it. Joanie's pussy was too enticing.

Hot spurts of his seed ejected forcefully from his aroused cock. Joanie's whimpers made him pump harder as each hot pulse wracked his midsection.

Joanie was excited. She held him close and he remained inside her. They both knew he had spurted profusely. If he was going to please his new bride, his mouth was going to be kissing and sucking where his cock had spewed.

He felt Joanie's hands grasp his hips and gently push.

"Come clean me, my love. Better luck next time." She had a sensuous gleam in her eye.

He wondered how many other women had the same rule about cleaning their pussies. He told himself that he would rather lick his own cum from his bride's pussy than from her hand. When he got in the classic cunnilingus position he saw close up the primal sensuality of her opened pussy oozing the mixture of their abundant juices.

He had eaten her pussy many times before, and loved it. Never with cum having been spurted inside, though. As he put his mouth closer, he felt her legs tremble. The white lace of the hem of her wedding dress lay across her trim midsection.

He overcame his resistance and quickly put his mouth over as much of her pussy as he could, and licked once. He heard her gasp.

Another lick.

"OH!" she moaned.

Every time he licked, more sperm oozed from her pussy onto his tongue. Joanie's moans became louder with each lick, and she began to twist and rock her hips.

"Gmmmmf!" he finally swallowed.

"OH! Ahh! Keep going! Get it all!" she moaned.

His arousal began to return and he passionately kissed her pussy. He wanted to be inside her again, and savor the feeling of intercourse before spurting. His enthusiasm increased with his arousal, and he applied his mouth ever more passionately to his task.

Joanie twisted and squirmed. Her choked moans would have aroused anyone listening. When her new husband swallowed again, she crested. Open mouthed moans filled the bridal suite and her hips thrashed about. "Oh, keep going!" she pleaded, and he renewed his efforts. By the time he had extracted everything his impatient cock had squirted inside her, she had crested three times.

He wanted to penetrate her again, but she had him lie back while she subjected him to a period of exquisite teasing with her hands. Then she mounted him. Her eyes were wide with passion, and her smile had a teasing and determined quality. She still wore her wedding dress, and had pulled the top down to expose her breasts.

Slowly, steadily, she pumped. She loved the way his cock filled her, and she knew he was absorbed in the feeling of finally being inside her. She didn't state her rule about his ejaculating but knew it was on his mind. She became more aroused at the thought of his constant struggle to hold back.

"Joanie... ahhhh! Uhhh! JOANIE!"

She felt his member harden inside her, and she continued to pump. As soon as she whispered, "That feels so good," he began to spurt. The strength of his bucking and writhing delighted her, and she leaned forward and held on until his ejaculation subsided.

It took a few minutes for their breathing to return to normal. With a sensuous gleam in her eyes she leaned forward and held his hands against the mattress as she withdrew. There was an audible slurping sound as her pussy released his member.

"Okay," she said, and straddled his willingly open mouth.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,077 Followers