Bridal Cumslut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistaking the shock I displayed by my open mouth as an invitation to stuff it, the guy placed himself between my lips, grabbed my head and began thrusting his hips back and forth. It was so wide I thought my mouth was going to split at the edges; however, soon enough I was taking it like a pro.

I looked over at the lens of the camera and Vicky popped her head around it to give me a wink. Taking this as a cue, I started moaning and held my gaze on the lens for posterity.

I continued to wank the other two guys in my hands and permit the violation of my mouth for another minute or so, then pulled back to get it out. As I was gasping for breath, Andy offered me a glass of champagne which I drained in a matter of seconds.

"You're a fucking slut, aren't you?" demanded the huge cock. "Let's teach her a lesson, Andy, and show her what it is to be fucked for the first time…"

"Not yet," said Andy. "She hasn't tasted all of our cocks …"

With this, the two guys I hadn't had came round from behind me, dicks bobbing obscenely. I gathered myself together and took the first. As soon as I had it in me I realised I had been subconsciously missing the feeling whilst I had a drink so I started up in earnest, licking from his balls to his tip and engulfing him in my mouth in between.

Soon I was swapping these two cocks between my mouth with almost expert dexterity. Sure enough, the moment came when I was jumping between all six of them, not knowing or particularly caring whose I had in my mouth or my hands, except of course for the huge one. When I was sucking him, I gazed into his eyes trying to please him as much as I could.

This frenzy died down after a while and I felt a couple of pairs of hands lift me from the floor and carry me to the couch. They stood me up in front of it and Andy unzipped my dress, letting it slide to the floor and rubbing my cock through the fabric of my panties.

One of the guys sat on the couch with his arse slid right forward and I saw two others lift Vicky over him. I winced at the pain I saw on her face as he slipped his cock into her arse, but it soon turned to joy as he began pumping it back and forth.

Andy then freed my cock from its constraints and two guys lifted me towards Vicky. She spread her cunt open and I pushed my dick inside. I could feel the guy beneath her pumping away, his cock rubbing against mine through the thin fabric of her body. She pulled me towards her and started to kiss me, her tongue thrusting deep into my mouth.

That's when I felt something nudging against my hole. Everybody stopped moving whilst whoever owned this cock increased the pressure until my ring yielded and sucked it in past its tip. I gasped at the searing pain which shot through me and I was glad of Vicky's reassuring caresses as it pushed further into my darkest recess.

"Fuck me," I panted, "fuck me…"

"I will," I heard Andy say as he started the motions, sinking into me and slowly drawing out.

"Ohhhhh, God…" I heard myself say, "that's it, that's it, fuck me…"

The guy beneath Vicky started to thrust again and Vicky's moaning started up in a similar fashion to mine. Soon we were all rocking in perfect harmony, whenever Vicky's arse was filled, my cock came out of her pussy and my arse thrust back onto Andy's tool.

The excitement and confusion of fucking and being fucked at the same time whilst being stimulated by another cock through the wall of Vicky's arse was too much for me and soon I felt that familiar burning tightening itself up deep in my balls and my arse and I started to shout that I was about to come.

"So am I," gasped Andy, and with one final thrust I felt his molten spunk flood my anus, jet after jet firing deep into me, further than his cock would reach. This pushed me over the edge and I started shooting deep into Vicky's cunt which turned unbelievably slippery and hot in an instant.

My hole was clenching around Andy's cock, which he resumed to pumping in and out of me. The guy under Vicky still had some way to go, as did Vicky who was frantically trying to rub her clit between our bodies.

When Andy pulled out of me my arse sealed his come inside me and I turned to see that the one with the huge cock had captured it all on film and now he handed Andy the camera. The other three guys had been watching the show and maintaining each other's erections with hands and mouths.

Suddenly the rocking stopped and I saw Andy appear in front of me with the camera. He smiled at me when he saw the expression on my face as I heard the guy with the giant cock say "Now it's time to take a real dick…"

He rammed it straight in my quivering hole and instinctively my eyes screwed shut, my draw dropped and I whined in pain. But he kept on going, pushing deeper and deeper into me. The sensation was unbearable and I shouted "stop, stop", but to no avail. It just kept on coming.

"There you go, bitch, how's that?"

"It hurts so much…please be careful."

"OK, OK," I heard him say and slowly he drew it out again.

"Just let me get used to it…" I asked. He pushed back in, much more slowly this time, my hole stretching around his shaft. Slowly he built up a rhythm that had me grunting with each thrust, and soon he was fucking me at a pretty normal rate.

I felt so good with that cock up my bum and my own in Vicky’s cunt, but I wasn’t prepared for what happened next. The three spectators had now climbed on the sofa, one either side of me and one sitting on the back of it, his legs astride the guy who was reaming Vicky’s arse, his cock thrust towards my mouth.

Feverishly I sucked him in, letting him fuck my mouth with his burning rod. We carried on like this for a few more minutes when Vicky’s cries escalated to what could have only been her orgasm. I felt the guy in her arse increase his thrusts with desperation as he came deep inside her.

I felt myself coming once more, but the smell of spunk and cock in the air was so overpowering that I barely noticed it.

Suddenly, the guy in my mouth withdrew and began to frantically wank himself off. I closed my eyes just in time to feel heavy spurts of come land across my face as he grunted with each jet.

I opened them again to see the guys on my sides letting go and I thrashed my head side to side to get as much of their come in my mouth as I could. It was then that the monster dick in my arse started to pump irregularly and I knew I was due for another anal deposit. We all collapsed in a heap, with the exception of Andy who went from each face to the next with the camera, recording our satisfaction for his archive.

The last face he came to was mine, splattered with white goo, my tongue flicking around to get what was left into my mouth.

After we had untangled each other I stripped down to just my stockings and basque and went with Andy to his room where we lay in each other’s arms, come trickling from my stinging arse and drying to a crust on my slut’s face.

“You filthy bitch…I always knew you were the type of bride I was after. So eager to take anything going. You know what you are don’t you?”

“Yes,” I purred, delighted the shameful violation I had allowed myself to endure, “I’m a cumslut…and I love it”.

12