Bride of Kong 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

The next folder left her breathless. Literally. For almost a full minute, she could not inhale. Sue nearly passed out. She sat there, stunned, disbelieving her eyes.

Sue walked downstairs clutching a few folders. She found her mother in the garden.

"Mom, please come inside. I want to show you something."

Sue led Ann to the kitchen table. She opened the folders, spread out their contents.

"Mom, is this really you? And Dad? And Uncle Carl? Is this real?"

Ann signed. "Oh shit. Oops, pardon my language. But I thought this was all forgotten. Oh crap."

"Holy fuck, Mom! This is incredible! Does anyone else know about you and Dad and this?"

Ann held her daughter's head between her hands.

"Sue, listen to me. You must never ever tell ANYBODY about this. Promise me that you won't tell anyone, not your best friends, nobody. I'm really afraid of what could happen to us here. Not just reporters, but maniacs, and treasure-hunters, and... Sue, I wish we could burn that trunk. But we can't. It isn't ours. Uncle Carl may come back for it some day. He trusted us with it. We need your trust too. Please, please promise me -- not a word to any living soul. PROMISE ME! Please..."

"Ummm, okay Mom, I promise, I really do. I'll never even look into the trunk again, I promise."

Sue kept her promise. She locked the trunk. She locked the secret away in her mind. Over time, she almost forgot the secret. But in her bedroom, she had a hard time masturbating herself to sleep that night.

-----

Some weeks later, a man walked into the library. Sue sat at the reference desk, looking up some trivial thing, it does not really matter now. The man walked over to her and said, "Excuse me."

Sue stood, looked at him, appraised him. A bit taller than she, a little older, short neat black hair, fit-looking in his neat dark suit. And the most startling electric-blue eyes. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"Please, I'm looking for..." some other trivial thing, it also does not matter.

He looked more closely at her, appraised her. A bit shorter than his nearly six-foot height, long light brown hair, great figure within her navy skirt suit, toned athletic legs. And engrossing jade-green eyes.

Sue answered his inquiry, and looked at him. He thanked her, and looked at her.

Time stopped. The few other library patrons froze, motionless. Dust motes hung suspended in frozen light. The wall clock stopped ticking. Silence was total. Their eyes were locked.

Time resumed. They both inhaled, spoke at the same time.

"Would you..." Their voices collided. They paused.

"Yes. Lunch. I'm Susan. Susan Driscoll."

"Lunch it is. I'm Alex, Alex Myers."

"I can leave in ten minutes. No, hell, I can leave right now. Let's go."

One month later, the new librarian married the newly assigned marketing executive.

Sue did not tell Alex about her past, her hippie days, her lovers, her family secrets. Alex did not tell Sue about his past, his military service, his lovers, his other secrets. They knew their colleges: Berkeley and Stanford. Otherwise, they started fresh. They knew they were destined. That was enough.

The lumber town housed the regional offices of a large natural-resource corporation whose headquarters were in the very same New York skyscraper that the great beast had climbed, and died beneath, so long ago.

Alex ran the regional marketing division from here. But for one workweek of every month, Monday morning through Friday evening, Alex was in, or en route to or from, New York City, to confer in person with his corporate masters.

The days Alex was gone, Sue resumed her sleepovers with Kathy and Dave. The nights Alex was in New York, he resumed his sleepovers with Mira and Vlad. The nights Alex was home, he and Sue fucked like wee manic weasels in their lavish bedroom, or the hot-tub, or the solarium, or a walk-in closet, or wherever. Every surface of their new home was consecrated by sex.


--04-- (1970-1992)

Sue and Alex married in 1970. Alex Jr was born in 1973. Linda was born in 1975. Nancy and Julie Carwell loved sitting for their little 'cousins' while three adults consorted and consummated upstairs. Life was wonderful. That ended in 1978.

It was a quiet Saturday morning. Sue had taken little Linda to a weekend pediatric clinic for shots. Alex sat at home at the kitchen counter, sorting through the day's mail, with young Alex Jr sitting in his lap.

One parcel was a large thick envelope. When Alex opened the parcel, sent by the Unabomber or someone else distraught over forest clear-cutting, the intense explosion killed them both, and ignited the gas line at the nearby stove. The stylish all-wood house burnt like a torch.

Your magic camera eye is closed for the funeral and its aftermath. You really do not want to see this.

Captain Jack's trawler had been lost in a freak storm the previous year. Sue nominally moved back to her childhood home, a shell now housing just Ann. Sue's sleepovers with Kathy and Dave became nearly constant; they gently healed her losses. Ann was not concerned so long as her daughter was satisfied. And Nancy and Julie dearly loved their little 'sister' Linda and almost forgot poor Alex Jr.

The two homes essentially became one household. Sue and toddler Linda soon moved into the Carwell house.

Sue Myers became chief librarian, and rebuffed all personal advances. The Carwells were her family now, her mates, her own. Sue still bicycled up fucking G-O-P Hill every day. She had switched to a modern 27-speed BikeE recumbent to make the steep grade a bit easier. Her figure remained trim, lean, athletic. Her long chestnut hair would hardly show traces of grey.

Grandma Ann loved being in her long-time home but she did not like being alone there. A plan was hatched.

The fishing village and lumber town were attracting increasing numbers of tourists, many from the San Francisco Bay area. The old Driscoll saltbox was transformed into a quaint bed-and-breakfast lodging, CAPTAIN JACK'S B&B. Ann presided and cooked. Kathy managed and cooked. The youngsters Nancy, Julie and Linda assisted and cleaned. Dave handy-manned in his free time. They did well, financially.

And the years flew by.


--05-- (1993)

Linda Myers grew up happy, loved by her Grandma Ann, her Daddy Dave, both moms and both big 'sisters', and all the B&B guests. Linda did well in school. She was class valedictorian when she graduated in 1993, at age eighteen. Linda carefully took lovers in school, boys and girls, often together. She felt normal.

Linda sat naked, cross-legged on a blanket spread in a forest clearing overlooking a redwood-studded canyon. Maria and Aaron sat beside her, equally sky-clad, equally sweaty and breathless with partially fulfilled lust. They converged with grasping hands, and kissed again, and groped some more.

Linda spread her stretched-out legs and pulled Maria's heart-shaped almond face into her already-soggy cum-filled pussy. Maria spread Linda's sweet labial lips, first with her fingertips, then with her long tongue. Linda gasped, her blue eyes widening.

Aaron moved behind Maria's sweet raised butt and slowly eased his resurgent penis into her slippery-smooth sheath. He groaned.

"Goddam Maria, you feel great, your pussy is so wet, oh shit..."

Maria sucked the spicy fluids from Linda's pulsating pussy. Her athletic tongue moved up and down Linda's sleek slit, around the inviting lips, writing an ancient alphabet across the sexy softness, punctuated by loving thrusts into her secret depths. Maria shakily licked and sucked and provoked Linda's clit.

Linda shook and writhed more frantically as the pace of Aaron's thrusts and Maria's tongue-lashing rose.

"Oh fuck Maria, just like that. Oh fuck Aaron... oh oh oh..."

Maria's hands held Linda's hips tightly, trying to keep her mouth in place as Aaron's curved cock pounded faster, his balls slapping against her skin. Aaron reached his orgasm, shouting, shooting again and again, coating Maria's womb and overflowing.

Aaron's cum overwhelmed Maria. She raised her mouth from Linda's pussy and screamed "FUCK! FUCK!" as she climaxed for the third time, the fourth, and yet again.

As Aaron's piston slowed, Maria resumed her attack on Linda's clit. Linda twisted her own nipples harshly.

"Maria, oh Maria, oh sweet Jesus, oh fuck..."

Linda's trembling increased to magnitude nine, shaking and writhing as if demon-possessed. She froze, her back arched, her hands and forearms flat on the ground, gripping the blanket as she groaned dizzily.

"Oh shit Maria, that was so fucking awesome! Aaron, fuck me now. Right now!"

Maria rolled away. Linda positioned herself closer to Aaron, who took her like a missionary. Maria lowered her sopping-wet vulva onto Linda's eager tongue. Maria and Aaron frenched hungrily. They all moved like ancient magic. They all came again, some more than once.

They fell apart, gasping. Even their taut 18-year-old bodies would need some finite time to recover. They huddled cozily together, licking fragrant juices from each other's faces and mouths. They breathed as one.

Eventually, the three just cuddled, hands resting lightly on breasts and thighs and penis.

They talked quietly. They praised and seduced each other. They did not speak of their likely futures.

Linda did not know when or if she would see Aaron or Maria or her other lovers again. The new graduates would go their own ways, some remaining local, others wandering, or traveling to distant schools, possibly not returning home for a season, or a year, or ever.

They pulled themselves together, dressed slowly, got in the Jeep, and rolled down the bumpy track toward the coast highway. Linda wondered if Julio and Ilsa would be available when she reached town. She wanted to fuck them good-bye also.

-----

Like her mother, Linda chose Berkeley for her university work. Like her mother, she left behind her home and its history, for a time. And like her mother, she returned, and opened a trunkful of secrets.


NEXT: Towards 2000, the year everything changed.

-----

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first story with a third-person POV. To keep the chronology straight, I use a timeline of events and people in the story. Here are the vital dates for this first episode.

Carl Denham 1901-?
Jack Driscoll 1910-77
Ann Darrow 1912-
KONG story 1933
Driscoll+Darrow m.1934
D+D children b.1935-45
Alex Myers 1943-78
Sue Driscol l 1945-
SD at Berkeley 1963-67
Myers+Driscoll m.1970
M+D children b.1973,75
Linda Myers 1975-
main storyline 2000-

This story takes place in a universe where the KING KONG films are documentaries. I try to abide by the natural laws and history of that universe. You can judge how well I've done. This is a slightly edited revision of this first chapter. My thanks to monoblanco for editing suggestions.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers
12