Bride of Kong 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The CEO who never looked anything like Dicky Attenborough sat in his office with the director of the Great Ape project and two other suited figures, a man and a woman. All had flown in unobtrusively for this in-person briefing; the CEO did not trust the security of his teleconferencing links. The desk LED displayed date and time: 2000-05-13 10:05:10.

"Douglas, I know the details, but please give Mr Brown and Ms Smith an overview of the project. Your project status had been frozen at around 95% for the last year. Tell us what's going on."

"Yessir. We made great progress after obtaining that large sample of ape hair a few years ago. We'd previously had only a few strands, not enough for a complete DNA sequencing. Once we had the DNA, we easily fertilized and implanted embryos in gorilla host-mothers. We also created hybrids, human-ape chimerae, that successfully grew in human host-mothers. With our in-vitrio and post-partum growth accelerators, we obtained breeding-age males last year.

"So far, so good. Our problem now is behavioral, not strictly biological, although genetic factors are involved. We have a small population of post-adolescent male giant apes residing on our island compound in the Sea of Cortez. We expect these to reach the size of the original Kong in a few more years of carefully accelerated growth.

"We also have a small population of human-ape hybrids of about the same stature as homo sapiens but with more body hair. We have raised the hybrids to live as and with normal humans. Yes, their education is accelerated, too. They all speak basic English and Spanish, can handle basic arithmetic and logic, and possess some tool-using skills. They could almost blend into certain human societies.

"The 'pure' apes are all male, of course. We can't create females by cloning when the source DNA is all male. We *can* adjust growth factors, to control their size. The hybrids are different, more malleable. Our hybrid population includes about equal numbers of males and females, all post-adolescent. They should all be entering their prime reproductive years now.

"The problem is that none are interested in reproducing. The male ape clones won't approach any female primates of any species we have tried, and they don't approach each other for sex either. Same with the hybrids -- they seem healthy enough, but they just aren't interested. Nothing seems to turn them on. They aren't gay, they aren't straight; they act like neuters.

"We strongly suspect the problem results from a pheromone mismatch. In animals, both invertebrates and vertebrates, sexual activity is triggered by pheromone emission and reception. Mating doesn't occur unless the subjects 'smell' right to each other. We strongly suspect that our clones and hybrids just don't smell right, and no other primates smell right to them, either.

"Another muGen team has been harvesting pheromones from primates for years. These include humans. The harvest process is simple. Obtained samples of sweat and hair are sufficient -- the sweat for the pheromones, and the hair for DNA ID tagging. We also record the identies of the human subjects.

"We have exposed our clones and hybrids to our entire library of primate pheromones. None provokes any response -- except one that was NOT collected in our usual way.

"When we were given the packet of ape hair, we found human hairs on the outside of the packet. We successfully cloned the DNA in that hair to an embryo, and obtained its pheromones. ALL -- I repeat, ALL -- our clones and hybrids show a slight but noticeable sexual response when exposed to those samples.

"We only observed these responses in the last week. We are now trying to grow human clones from the DNA in those few human hairs. We expect to have females of breeding age available in another six years. Our task would be much easier if we had access to the woman who supplied those hairs.

"And that's where we are now. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but we don't know the tunnel's length."

The CEO thanked and dismissed Douglas. He turned to his consultants.

"Well, what do you think?"

'Brown' and 'Smith' (not their real names) whispered to each other. Ms 'Smith' looked at the CEO.

"If the story obtained by your investigators is right, the only people in thirty-five years to touch that packet are from a single genetic line. Those are Ann Darrow-Driscoll, who is now dead; her daughter Susan Driscoll-Myers, now age fifty-five; and Susan's daughter Linda Myers, now twenty-five, prime breeding age.

"We recommend that your DNA-and-pheromone sampling team pursue those women. Ann Driscoll was buried, not cremated; a sample can be obtained from her remains. Susan Myers bicycles to work; your team should be able to collect samples just as she arrives at her offices. Linda Myers should be easily approachable with sexual lures. If necessary, Linda could be abducted. Her disappearance would disrupt the social matrix much less than if her mother vanished."

"I concur," the CEO said. "I'll set the wheels in motion."

Nobody on the Mendocino coast noticed the grave-robbers. A long probe easily penetrated Ann Driscoll's coffin and extracted some bone and tissue fragments. Grandma Ann's remains felt no pain.

Susan Myers certainly *did* notice the man who groped her when she arrived at work, but he ran off before she could get a good look at him. She was almost flattered to receive such attention at her age.

And Linda Myers didn't really notice the guy who did a hands-on bump-and-grind when she danced sweatily at her favorite noisy club. Well, she did notice his clever touches, enough to be wound up even tighter when hot little Dolores ground her hungry crotch into Linda's beautiful butt. They had a spectacular night with Patty and Gary and Jan.

Linda's life changed forever a few days later.


NEXT: Not cybersex, not teledildonics, not bestiality, but something totally new!

-----

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first story with a third-person POV. To keep the chronology straight, I use a timeline of events and people in the story. Here are the vital dates for this second episode.

Jack Driscoll 1910-77
Ann Darrow 1912-95
KONG story 1933
Driscoll+Darrow m.1934
Alex Myers 1943-78
Sue Driscoll 1945-
Myers+Driscoll m.1970
Linda Myers 1975-
LM at Berkeley 1993-97
LM break-in 1994
main storyline 2000-

This story takes place in a universe where the KING KONG and JURASSIC PARK films are documentaries. I try to abide by the natural laws of that universe. You can judge how well I've done. This is a slightly edited revision of this second chapter. My thanks to monoblanco for editing suggestions.

12