Bride of Kong 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers

"So they kidnapped me, and took me to a Mexican island where they raise the clones and hybrids. They wanted me to fuck the hybrids, to be 'the mother of a new race,' they said. But the chemistry didn't work out right, so they brought me back and tried to wipe my memory. But I've remembered. I know it sounds like crazy shit. But I'm sure they took me Friday when I got off work, and brought me back here this morning."

Dolores just stared at Linda as if her eyeballs had grown tentacles like a snail.

"Chica, baby, whatever you took, you better share it. That is the *dopest* hallucination I ever heard of."

Hallucination or reality? Nightmare or atrocity? Linda's head spun. Could it have been real?

Linda struggled through the afternoon and collapsed that evening. Dolores was there for her, comforting, supporting, encouraging, healing. They had been sometimes-roommates and best-ever-friends-with-benefits and a firm mutual admiration society for seven years now. They were strong together.

Together, they kept Linda from imploding in the insanity of her remembered experience. Linda had restored her memory that morning; now she repressed the mental images. It HAD to have been just a dream, right?

"Fuck, I could sure use some brain bleach now," Linda thought anxiously.

Linda compartmentalized her mind. Software designs in one cranny. Family memories in another. Friends and lovers in their own safe spaces, Dolores the most prominent. The musics and arts she loved in other nooks. And memories of the island, carefully tucked-away in a hidden closet, the door locked and forgotten.

Time passes. Life and love and work and play continue. The story arc moves on.

--12-- (2014)

Linda Myers stuck the iPhone in the clip on her running shorts and adjusted her earbuds. She started her usual music, tunes to drive her on today's ten-miles-plus loop run, over the Seven Hills of San Francisco. At 39, she was slowing down a little, but she still expected to finish in less than two hours. This Saturday in the autumn of 2014 was just right for the effort.

Linda's long chestnut hair (no grey yet!) was woven in a French braid. Her silver satin running shorts nicely displayed her silky smooth thighs and taught toned calves. Her firm breasts hardly needed her sports bra for support; they adequately filled her thin spun-poly jersey. She still looked damn good!

Linda was wheezing only slightly when she reached her door. When her apartment went condo twelve years before, she had cashed in her stock options and bought the place -- just before the tech bubble burst and her employer went under. Good timing! She still loved it better than anyplace except Captain Jack's B&B.

Linda showered and pulled on some clean sweats, then flopped on her couch. Gatorade still tasted good after a run like that. She punched up some Persian music and lay back to zone out.

Her doorbell rang. Annoyed, she checked the doorcam monitor to see who dared disturb her. She saw a tall man and a short women, both in light linen suits, both with dark hair and unusual facial structures. That woman's face looked familiar. She looked like...

Linda gasped. That face was out of a dream, an old bad dream. Nona?

She staggered to the door and just cracked it.

"Hi lady, you look good. This is Kane. Can we come in please?"

Mute, Linda let them inside.

"Lady, you have a nice place here. I'm sorry about what they did to you back then. We're here to try to make things right. Can we sit down?"

Linda gestured at the couch and fell into a chair. She was still stunned.

Kane spoke for the first time.

"Miss Myers, we're here to tell you that you both are and aren't 'the mother of a new race' as you were told. You are, because your tinkered-with DNA has allowed our people to live and love. You aren't, because the breeding and cloning and hybrid programs were stopped. Nona is of the 1995 generation. I'm from the 1996 generation. There are no other generations. What muGen was trying to do with primates is over.

"But even though the active programs have been halted, the work and its results remain intact. All our people, hybrids and clones, are healthy and strong. We still have the same reaction to your pheromones. And you react to our shared pheromones. We are all bound together with ties of biochemical attraction.

"Miss Myers..." Kane continued.

"You might as well call me Linda," she interrupted.

"Miss... Linda, we want you to know that all our people love you, because of what you have unwittingly given us, and because you refused to let muGen have its way. That simple act means that generations of slaves won't be bred and sold, won't labor and fight for their owners. You freed us to be who we are.

"Now the labs are closed, the island is open, and our people have moved into the human world. We all wanted to come here to thank you. But only a few of us could make it. May I let the other two in?"

Linda nodded. Nona went to the door. A short man and a tall woman entered. They looked remarkably like Nona and Kane.

Kane introduced them. "You might remember Pedro, from the island. He is with Nona. This is Tara."

Pedro gently shook Linda's hand. Tara gave Linda a shy hug. Nona came over to hug Linda too. Pedro and then Kane wrapped their arms around the others. They stood together, holding gently, warmly, lovingly.

Pheromones are funny stuff. They can work in several directions.

Linda started responding to the hybrids' scents and body auras. They were seriously responding to hers. Their group hug lasted longer, grew tighter and warmer, and they started rubbing together, sharing their biochemical auras, becoming one super-organism, almost a hive-mind.

Linda was the first to start groaning.

"Oh fuck, all you guys smell so good. We need to get naked."

And they did. Politely pleading travel-grunge, Pedro and Nona showered quickly and efficiently while Kane and Tara lovingly undressed Linda. Then those taller three ducked under the water. Linda sudsed and scrubbed Kane and Tara thoroughly. Linda rubbed their bodies, almost as if massaging them. She felt their faces, their limbs, their muscles, the bones underneath, their portals to pleasure.

And even in her excitement, she noticed... differences... between them and her. Their proportions were not the same as normal humans. Linda had run her hands deeply over many, many human bodies in her life, but no bodies quite like Kane's and Tara's. Their almost-alien bodies would need further exploration, yes.

They turned off the water. Linda was already clean, so Kane and Tara licked her dry, her entire body. Well, not totally dry, but close enough. Water was removed from her skin but she stayed moist. Mmmm...

The three excitedly entered the bedroom to find Linda's Cal-King bed already occupied with Nona riding Pedro in a reverse-cowgirl position sitting at the bed's edge. Kane kissed Linda and Tara, then moved between the joined lovers legs, to lick and finger Nona's clit, and Pedro's shaft where it entered her body, while sharing nipple-tweaking and tongue-thrashing duties.

Linda pushed Tara onto her back on the bed, lifted a leg over Tara's head, and settled her hungry mouth down on Tara's delicious pussy. They 69'd slowly, luxuriantly, mutually moaning, becoming one soul, one heart. Linda's tongue reached into Tara's pussy like a well of mystery, with a taste Linda had never experienced before. Yes, more to explore.

Pedro and Nona's fucking became more frenzied, abetted by Kane's expert ministrations. Nona came, long and quiet. Kane still knelt before Nona, fondling her breasts and laving her loins. She came again, quietly.

Pedro pulled out of Nona and moved over behind Linda as she 69'd atop Tara. He eased his stiff cock into Linda's velvet vagina, then leaned over and cupped her hanging breasts as she gasped and throbbed. He moved easily inside her, slowly, then faster.

Tara's tongue licked and probed at Linda's clit and Pedro's swift shaft. Occasionally, Tara pulled Pedro's cock free, swallowed it as far as she could, sucking and humming, and then replaced it in Linda's cunt. Linda groaned more with every re-entry.

Kane pulled Nona on top of himself for their own 69. Nona devoured his long thick cock to his dark roots. They had shared this position before, but never with such passion and energy. Linda's pheromones drove them into a feeding frenzy. They devoured each other -- but in a nice way, of course.

And that is when Dolores let herself into the apartment. She followed the sounds into the bedroom and gazed upon the fleshy splendor.

"Hot damn. Anyone mind if I join in?"

Somebody waved a hand, gesturing abstractly. Dolores stripped and dove right into the action.

Dolores felt Linda's continuing love, and Pedro's quiet vigor, and Nona's simple caring, and Kane's vitality, and especially Tara's mystery. Dolores felt mystically drawn to Tara, their spirits magnetized and aligned. Dolly and Tara felt a cosmic soul fusion. Their love exploded and enveloped all the others.

Dolores and Tara communicated silently, almost telepathically. "You are so beautiful." "You are so strong." "You taste like vanilla and cinnamon." "Your heart glows." "You devour me." "You are love."

After various couplings and triplings, the mixed group of exhilarated lovers formed a six-way daisychain. Just who was eating who, does not matter; they all had fun. But not for long, not that way. Long chains are inherently unstable, same as with organic polymers -- and hormones. Complexity drains and decomposes.

So, after Linda's twentieth or thirtieth orgasm, her body's pheromone production started to run low. And so did their energy. Even the immensely strong hybrids needed a good revitalizing rest.

Rest, but not stupor.

In their piled-up cluster of bodies, Linda and Kane were intensely aware of each other. They pulled apart from the others and embraced tentatively, then more directly.

Linda reached down to Kane's cock and found it stiff again. She rolled him onto his back, straddled his hips, and slowly lowered her well-oiled cunt onto his ready rod. She thrust him inside her, fully engaged, then bent deeply forward, breasts pressed to his chest, lips pressed to his face. Their eyes locked.

She felt his biochemical aura merge with hers, felt them melt together. They joined together as one body, indivisible, with justice and orgone energy for all.

Time stopped. All motion stopped. City noise and room sounds were silenced. Nothing moved but their eyes, their pupils, dilating and contracting, pulsing in a synchronized rhythm.

Time resumed. Sound resumed. Breaths were inhaled and exhaled. Tired muscles twitched.

Linda and Kane's mouths moved to each other. Their lips barely touched. Together, synchronized, their lips and tongues moved to say the same words:

"I will be in you for the rest of my life."

Thus they spoke their marriage vow. The wedding ceremony was a month later, but that was just a formality, a public pronouncement of the existing reality. They were already merged.

Tara and Dolores felt just as closely joined. They felt an intense bond as sisters-lovers. They felt, no, they KNEW, that they completed each other -- and it was not just pheromones talking. They melted together, and whispered the same vow as Kane and Linda, and chose to ceremonialize their merging along with the other couple.

-----

All the hybrid Kong folk who could, came from around the world to San Francisco for the joint weddings. They started arriving a week before the event. They did not all leave until a week afterwards. Twenty of the small dark Generation 1995 hybrids were there, including Nona and Pedro, and twenty-two of the taller Generation 1996 folk, including Kane and Tara. Quite a mob -- they overflowed local hostelries.

Linda and Dolores were absorbed and fascinated by the swarms of hybrid folks, those of each generation being so alike yet so different. And Kane and Tara were the most distinctive among them.

Linda and Kane, and Dolores and Tara, lay together not long before the weddings. Linda continued to marvel at Kane and Tara's uniqueness, their distinct auras and presence.

"Kane, you and Tara are just so... different from anyone I have ever known, including all your kin. Do you feel this? Do you know about this?"

Kane and Tara looked at each other, communicating silently. They nodded, and Tara spoke.

"We of each generation are not identical. You have seen that. It is not just natural variation. Each of us results from different genetic engineering, not just in the amount of Kong DNA we bear, but also in how the human DNA was adapted to receive it. We were all unique experiments."

Kane continued Tara's explanation.

"Tara and I received a greater amount of Kong DNA than did the others. And our Kong and human DNA mixes are the most closely integrated. We are both the most human, and the most Kong, of all us hybrids. In one sense, we are the children of Kong. But essentially, we are Kong himself. I am Kong, and Tara is Kong."

And thus, with the wedding that followed, did Linda and Dolores each become:

THE BRIDE OF KONG

The end?

-----

AUTHOR'S NOTE (in case anyone cares): I thought about this story for a while. A few years ago, I penned a different version of the first section, the magic eye looking at Carl Denham. All I had was that first section, with a couple ideas of where to take it, but I really couldn't get it built. Then I lost the paper with that text. Fuck me.

The story idea still haunted me. I recently sat down and just let the story write itself. Oh sure, I had to help a little, but basically the characters just wrote their own tales. Cheeky buggers!

This story takes place in a universe where the KING KONG and JURASSIC PARK films are documentaries. I try to abide by the natural laws of that universe. You can judge how well I've done. This is a somewhat edited revision of this third chapter. My thanks to monoblanco for editing suggestions.

I still don't really like this ending. Stay tuned for CH.04, with alternate endings.

--Hypoxia (gasp!)

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers
12