Bride Rights Pt. 02

Story Info
Oliver gets punished.
4.3k words
4.25
35.6k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver woke up to his wife moaning next to his ear. The entire bed shook with how hard Alexander was pounding Clarissa's cunt. Oliver kept his eyes closed, pretended to still be asleep, and hoped his erection wouldn't give him away.

Amice must have been seething next to Clarissa. She'd always hated sharing her bed. She'd argued with Alexander every time he'd tried to keep Oliver there for longer than it took to fuck him.

Not that she'd ever won those arguments. Alexander always got what he wanted.

Oliver had been a fool to think he'd be allowed to walk away and go live some fairy tale life with Clarissa. She'd looked so golden and innocent the first time he'd seen her, and he'd allowed himself to indulge in the fantasy of a simple life in a cottage somewhere, far away from his sordid past.

No one would dare stain Clarissa's innocent ears by telling her that Oliver was the king's fucktoy. He'd pretended that Clarissa would never find out.

Now she knew, and she hated him.

Clarissa's moans had turned to shrieks of pleasure. Oliver risked a peek. Clarissa's hands were fisted around the sheets. Her breasts were bouncing wildly, and the golden hair he'd so admired was a sweaty mess around her head. Alexander always did have impressive stamina.

Oliver realized that he'd given himself away when Alexander grabbed his hair and wrenched his head back. Oliver gasped and his eyes shot open.

Alexander grinned at him. "Your wife has an excellent cunt. Not that you'll ever get to find out."

Oliver glared as best he could while tangled in sweaty sheets with his wife writhing on Alexander's cock beside him.

"Cum inside me," Clarissa begged. "I'll bear your royal bastard. Please."

Alexander laughed. "I don't think you've earned it yet." Alexander dragged an idle hand over Oliver's erect cock and Oliver moaned helplessly. "Tell your wife what a cockslut you are."

Oliver gritted his teeth and shook his head.

Alexander began groping Oliver while still fucking Clarissa. His hand wandered over Oliver's thighs and brushed against his cock. Oliver squirmed in place. Fuck, that felt good.

"Tell your wife you're a cockslut and I'll fuck your ass," Alexander said.

"No!" Clarissa said. "Please don't say it, Oliver. I want his royal cum inside me."

Alexander slid his hand between Oliver's thighs and pressed a finger to his entrance. Oliver whimpered. It took an effort of will to keep his hips from thrusting toward the finger. He wanted to be violated, wanted to feel Alexander's cock hot inside of him. He hated that he wanted it so badly.

"Just say it," Amice snapped from her side of the bed. "I don't want my husband siring some bastard. Your wife already knows what you are. Everyone knows."

Oliver closed his eyes and fought back a wave of nausea. Not everyone knew, but enough people did. Alexander had never bothered to make a secret of it. For years Oliver had told himself he was letting Alexander rut him in order to protect his father's position in the castle, but when his father had found out what Oliver had done he had thrown him out in disgust. After that, Alexander had set Oliver up as his personal servant in order to maintain his complete control over Oliver's life.

No, it wasn't a secret. His wife had watched as he'd licked Alexander's cock like a trained whore. The worst part was, he'd loved the taste of that cock in his mouth.

Alexander shoved Oliver over and squeezed his ass. Oliver buried his face in a pillow to cover his moan. His body craved being fucked like plants craved water.

Alexander yanked Oliver's head back. "Say it."

His neck ached from the awkward angle. His prick was rock hard. He gave in to Alexander's demands and resigned himself to humiliation. "I'm a cockslut."

"I said tell Clarissa." Alexander pulled out of Clarissa. She let out a cry of loss that Oliver couldn't help but sympathize with.

Alexander manhandled Oliver until he was sprawled along Clarissa's side, his hard prick against her thigh. Her body was soft and her eyes were flinty steel.

"Tell Clarissa that you like my cock in your ass more than you'd ever like being in her cunt." Alexander rubbed his cock against Oliver's ass.

Oliver pressed back against him, desperately seeking out the feel of Alexander's hot cockhead. "I like being fucked in the ass more than I like fucking pussy." Oliver was extremely worried that he was telling the truth.

He was rewarded for his efforts by Alexander thrusting into him. Oliver gasped as he was stretched and filled. Alexander's pounding shoved Oliver against Clarissa's warm body. His cock rubbed her thigh with every thrust and the sensation was near to driving Oliver mad.

Alexander moved his hips to adjust his angle and Oliver couldn't handle how good it felt anymore. He came, his hot seed splattering on Clarissa's milky thigh. The expression on her face was pure revulsion, but with Amice on her other side, she had nowhere to go.

Alexander let out a moan as Oliver orgasmed and his thrusting turned frantic. His fingers dug into Oliver's hips as he pumped him full of his seed. Once he was spent, he rested his forehead against Oliver's back and sighed.

Amice was the first to get up from the bed, and Clarissa followed after her, making disgusted faces as she wiped cum off her thighs.

Knowledge of what he'd just done settled like a pit in Oliver's stomach. He lay in bed and listened as the women dressed and left, leaving him alone with Alexander.

Oliver shuddered. He hadn't been alone with Alexander since before the king had found out Oliver's plan to leave. Oliver didn't know what Alexander had in store for him, but he couldn't imagine it would be pleasant.

Alexander hummed as he cleaned up and got dressed. Oliver pushed himself up to his elbows. His skin felt itchy where Alexander's cum had dried on it, but he wasn't sure that he was allowed to get out of bed yet. He didn't want to push Alexander any farther than he already had.

Alexander finally sat beside him and petted his hair. His eyes glinted with something Oliver couldn't quite read.

"Alex." Oliver wasn't sure what he was pleading for. Mercy? Another fucking?

"Clarissa fucking Dupier." Alexander's fingers curled until his grip on Oliver's hair grew painful.

Oliver let out a hiss of breath. He had no defense for himself. The truth was exactly what it looked like. He'd been trying to get away. He'd stupidly assumed that Alexander would let him go, that Alexander would find some other convenient warm body to fuck.

Alexander leaned in until Oliver could feel his breath hot against his ear. "You belong to me, not some useless bitch."

"What are you going to do to me?" Oliver asked.

"Teach you a lesson." Alexander stroked his cheek then abruptly let go of him and stood up. "And I know just the thing." Alexander strode out of the room.

Oliver waited for him on the bed. He took deep breaths to calm his racing heart.

Alexander walked back into the room with Clarissa's wedding dress, stockings, and garters in his hands.

Oliver closed his eyes tightly. "No." The wedding dress hit him in the face.

"Put it on."

"Alex," Oliver pleaded. Hadn't he been humiliated enough?

Apparently not. Alexander dropped the stockings in his lap next. "When I'm done punishing you, I'll let you know."

Oliver took a shaky breath. He never should have bothered with that stupid wedding. He'd known how all-consuming Alexander's rage was before he'd decided to marry Clarissa.

Alexander had only shared him once before, with another prince who had been in town on royal business. They'd spent a few days amusing themselves by seeing all the ways they could stuff Oliver with two cocks at once until Alexander had been called away on urgent business. When he'd come back and found his friend fucking Oliver on his own, Alexander had flown into a possessive fury. He'd thrown out his friend and exiled him from the kingdom, then tied Oliver up in the dungeon and fucked his ass so hard that he'd been sore for days.

Oliver had thought that marrying Clarissa would be different, somehow. That maybe because Clarissa was a woman, Alexander wouldn't care.

He'd been wrong.

Oliver reluctantly pulled on the stockings, knowing that if he resisted any farther Alexander would only come up with something worse for him to do. The silky material was flexible enough to fit around his legs, though it was a bit tight. They hugged his calves and showed off every bit of definition he had from the sword play Alexander had insisted he keep up with.

The dress was a different matter. He was bigger than Clarissa, so he had to completely undo all the laces and rip it in a few places to get it on.

Alexander was stroking his own cock as he watched the show.

Oliver finally managed to get the dress on as best he could. He glared at Alexander. "Happy?"

"Lift your skirt and spread your legs."

Oliver's face turned scarlet, but he followed the order.

Alexander grabbed Oliver's thighs and wrenched them apart farther.

"Is my punishment over yet?" Oliver asked, his voice going shriller then he liked.

A smile spread slowly over Alexander's face. "It's barely even begun."

Oliver leaned back on his elbows, his pulse pounding in his ears as Alexander kneaded his ass. If all Alexander wanted was to fuck him, then he could handle that. But Alexander pulled back without even trying to violate him.

"Turn over. Put your ass in the air."

Oliver rolled over and pushed himself up onto his knees and forearms so that his ass would be at the height Alexander liked it.

Alexander shoved the skirt of the dress up over Oliver's hips. Right when Oliver thought Alexander was finally going to fuck him, he slapped him instead.

Oliver cried out in surprise, then in pain as the spanking grew more aggressive. He tried to crawl away, but Alexander grabbed his hips and held him in place.

"Take it- like- the slut- you are," Alexander said in between grunts of exertion as he gave Oliver the hardest spanking he'd ever taken.

Oliver gritted his teeth and took it. His ass felt like it was on fire and the dress was riding up his back. He felt like a slut who merited this punishment. To his horror, his cock started to harden.

Alexander laughed when he noticed it. "Stupid cocksluts always enjoy being punished. Don't worry, I'll give you what you want."

"I want you to leave me alone!" He was lying, and the worst part was, he was sure Alexander knew he was lying. His cock had gotten achingly hard at the thought of being fucked in the ass like this.

Alexander was true to his word. Soon enough, Oliver felt the coolness of oil dribbling down his ass. He pressed his face against the sheets as he moaned.

Alexander wasn't gentle with him. He never was. Oliver screamed as his already burning asshole was penetrated. He could feel the pain of being spanked all over again as Alexander buried himself in his ass and began to move in and out, his balls slapping Oliver's raw skin with every thrust.

The pain morphed into sharp pleasure as Alexander hit that point inside him that sent lighting through his veins. Oliver dug his fingers into the sheets and tried to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure before giving up and letting it drag him under. His hips bounced back to meet every one of Alexander's thrusts and he moaned and begged like the cockslut Alexander had accused him of being.

"Please- your cock- so good- I need-" He screamed Alexander's name as his orgasm hit and his cum shot out onto the lacey white wedding dress.

He could feel Alexander's cock throb inside of him as he filled him with his seed. Oliver clung to the sensation for as long as he could before Alexander pulled out of him, leaving him empty and aching.

"Good cockslut." Alexander slapped his ass and moved off the bed. "I have things to do," Alexander said flatly as if he'd abruptly lost interest after orgasming. "You'll wait here." Alexander grabbed the garters from where he'd dropped them on the floor and used them to tie Oliver's wrists to the headboard.

"No! Let me change, please Alex, I'll be good, I promise."

Alexander kissed his sweaty forehead and smiled. "What are you?"

Oliver slumped in resignation. "Your fucktoy."

"And a good fucktoy does exactly as I ask. Wait here. I'll be back in a while."

Oliver watched him go and wondered how long he'd be waiting. He hoped Clarissa didn't come back and see him like this. He didn't want anyone to see him like this. Tied to a headboard by his wife's garters, wearing her wedding dress and stockings and covered in cum. It was too humiliating to contemplate.

Oliver waited as the cum dried and the sun rose higher in the sky outside the window. He fell asleep then woke up when a twinge in his arm reminded him where he was.

"Well, well." Amice was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. She was wearing a fortune's worth of jewelry and her hair glinted with yet more gems. Amice had expensive tastes. It was a good thing she was married to the king of a wealthy kingdom. "I'll have to have a talk with my husband about leaving his toys lying around."

"Amice." Oliver groaned. "Please don't tell Clarissa."

Amice raised an eyebrow. "If you think Clarissa cares one whit about you anymore, then you're a fool." Amice walked forward, raking over him with her gaze. "Look at you, all trussed up and pretty. Alexander must be having quite the temper tantrum."

Oliver pulled at the garters holding his wrists to test how well they were tied. He wondered if Amice counted as enough of an emergency situation that Alexander wouldn't punish him too badly for leaving. "Go away."

"I don't think so." Amice trailed her finger along the edge of the stockings. "You know, there was a time before I knew you were my husband's play thing that I wanted you for myself. I think it was that delicate mouth that got me so hot and bothered. Or maybe your hair." Her hand slid up under the dress and cupped his ass. "Or maybe it was this."

"Alex will kill you."

"And who's going to tell him? You? I don't think so." Her hand wandered higher until she found his nipple and twisted it.

Oliver gasped.

Amice pushed the dress up until she had full access to him and scratched her fingernails across both his nipples. "Those puppy dog eyes of yours won't save you if you tell him you let his wife take a turn with you."

"I'm not letting you-"

She pinched him, hard.

"Ow!"

"Then stop me." She leaned down and captured his mouth with hers.

Oliver pulled frantically at the garters keeping him bound in place. Amice was right, Alexander would blame him. Alexander had tied the knots too well and Oliver's blind fumbling couldn't break himself free.

Amice's tongue entered his mouth and it crossed Oliver's mind that she was kissing him more thoroughly than Clarissa ever had. She ground her body against him. Oliver could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest through the fabric of her dress.

When she pulled her mouth away from his, a string of saliva kept them connected for a moment longer. "Eat me out," she demanded.

"I can't," Oliver protested. His mouth had never gone anywhere near pussy. When he'd taken away Clarissa, Alexander had made it clear that he had no intention of letting Oliver even try to be with a woman.

Amice laughed. "You'll figure it out. Pretend you're licking the head of a cock." She hiked up her skirts and sat on his face.

Her pussy enveloped his nose. She smelled like musty vanilla. Oliver licked her tentatively. Her wetness tasted milder and tarter than Alexander's precum. She thrust herself against him. "You can do better than that," she taunted.

She was right. He could do better than that. Oliver applied himself to his task with enthusiasm. He probed with his tongue until he heard the gasp that told him he'd found her clit. He began licking and swirling it just like he would pleasure a cock he was preparing to suck on.

Amice's hips rolled and she moaned with abandon. She was much more vocal than Alexander as Oliver pushed her toward her orgasm, though he still found himself wishing for a cock to fill his mouth.

His chin was drenched with her wetness by the time she bucked her hips and screamed, "I'm cuming!" Her thighs squeezed his head as she spasmed. When she was done, she took a moment to catch her breath before she stood up and fixed her dress.

She grabbed a cloth and wiped her juice's from Oliver's face then pulled the wedding dress back down over him. Then she pressed her finger against his lips and smiled. "It'll be our little secret."

It would have to be. Alexander certainly wasn't an understanding sort of person.

Amice left and Oliver waited, running through the events that had just happened over and over again in his mind. He'd finally tasted a woman, and it had been Alexander's wife instead of his own.

Alexander walked back in and Oliver breathed a sigh of relief. His arms were burning from staying in the same position for so long.

Alexander closed the door and smiled as he took his time leering at Oliver. "Clarissa's in the other room. Should I let her see you?"

"No," Oliver begged. "Please. I'll do anything."

"All right." Alexander reached over and untied the garters.

Oliver was stunned. Alexander was letting him go?

"I think it's time I give you a little reward," Alexander said.

"Thank you," Oliver said fervently. He rubbed his arms until they felt normal again then pulled the wedding dress off. His body buzzed with excitement. The harshness of Alexander's punishments were only matched by the sweetness of his rewards.

"Come on," Alexander waved him toward the door.

Oliver paused as he took the stockings off. "In the room with Clarissa?"

Alexander's smile turned cruel. "Yes."

Oliver's heart plummeted. There was no reward. It had just been another trick to punish him. Alexander had said he'd tell Oliver when he was done with punishing him, and he hadn't said the punishment was over. Oliver had been foolish to get his hopes up.

He finished undressing then followed Alexander into the sitting room. Clarissa was sitting naked on a chair, her hair loose around her shoulders. She looked pretty, Oliver noted dully. If the whole thing hadn't gone sideways she would have been a pleasing wife.

She gave Oliver a look of horrified disgust as soon as she saw him. "I thought it was going to be just us," she protested.

Alexander laughed. "Where's the fun in that? Your husband deserves to be rewarded after the long day he's had."

"I hate him," Clarissa said vehemently.

"Now, now," Alexander said. "You don't mean that. Just yesterday you promised to love and cherish him." Alexander sat down in his favorite blue armchair. "Now come here and ride my cock."

Clarissa eagerly jumped up and ran over to him. She tried to throw her legs around him while facing him, but Alexander twisted her around until her back was to him. Oliver could now see every expression his wife made as she tried to lower herself onto Alexander's cock.

Oliver gritted his teeth and clenched his fists hard at his side.

Clarissa made whimpering noises as she slowly took more of Alexander's cock into her cunt. Her breasts bounced with her every move.

"You know, Clarissa," Alexander said conversationally, "this is your husband's favorite position. When I let him ride me this way he moans like a cheap whore."

Oliver's face flushed red. Alexander was telling the truth. Oliver loved being able to ride Alexander's cock because the measure of control it gave him meant he could make sure he could fuck himself in a way that brought him to orgasm. When Alexander had control, sometimes he'd deny him the speed and angle he needed just to frustrate him.

Oliver loved it so much that Alexander only ever let him ride his cock as a reward. Oliver was far more jealous of Clarissa in that moment than he was of Alexander for getting to be inside of her.

12