Bride Slut Jenny Ch 5

Story Info
They watch tapes of Jenny on her 18th birthday.
678 words
4.06
103.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

BRIDE SLUT JENNY – JENNY TURNS EIGHTEEN

After seeing the video of my wife and her girlfriend I needed some fresh air. I went for a walk to the local shop, bought a six-pack and strolled slowly home.

“I wonder if I’ll be able to find the video of the night before the wedding, and the one of the wedding night,” I mused.

I also thought of where they might be hidden. I racked my brains. By the time I got home I still hadn’t figured it out. As I walked to the bedroom, I passed Jenny’s sewing room. It was full of boxes of material and other sewing stuff. Suddenly I had an inspiration. Behind the sewing table there was a gap to make it easier to plug things into the power point. I looked closely and saw a box there, slightly larger than a shoebox.

“Paydirt,” I muttered to myself.

When I opened the box I was slightly disappointed. Instead of the two videos I was hoping to find I found twelve tapes, all neatly lined up next to each other.

“Shit,” I swore out loud. “Must be some old crap she was holding onto instead of throwing out.”

I decided to have a look at them anyway. The only identification I could see was dates written on the outside of each one. They started on August 15, 1998. The date was familiar. It was Jenny’s birthday, her 18th to be exact. I thought that it would be a video of her party or something. I didn’t know her back then. She was 22 when I met her, three years before we were married.

I put the video into the VCR. As it started to play I saw that I was right. It was her 18th birthday party. There were speeches going on and I could see a young, very beautiful Jenny in the background.

She was wearing a really short skirt with a mans shirt on top. The buttons were undone and the shirt tied at the bottom. I don’t think she was wearing a bra. Her make-up was stunning, with luscious red lips and dark eyeshadow. She looked good enough to eat.

The speeches ended and the party went into full-on mode. Jenny was raging and having a great time. The camera followed her every move. Suddenly she ducked out into the hallway with a guy following her. The camera followed too. She ran to her bedroom with the guy. The camera caught up with them just as the guy took Jenny’s shirt off (I was right, no bra) and started to suck on her nipples.

He hands were wandering under her skirt. In a flash he had ripped off her panties. His fingers obviously reached her clit because she gave a little jump. He smiled. He took his hands away long enough to undo his pants, drop his shorts and stick his long, hard cock up to the entrance of her wet, glistening cunt.

He thrust his hips forward. Jenny spread her legs as wide as she could. He pumped himself inside her for a few thrusts until the look on his face told me he was about to cum. A few more quick strokes and his shoulders slumped and he was finished.

The camera went a little blurry as it was passed from the original cameraman to the guy who had just fucked Jenny. The cameraman pushed Jenny forward (he was behind her) and stuck his coco into her from behind. The guy now holding the camera dropped to his knees to get a better angle on the action. He went in really close. I could see the veins on this guy’s cock and it thrust in and out of Jenny’s slick cunt.

Just before he came he pulled out and I saw him cum all over the outside of Jenny’s cunt. As he came so did I as I had been rubbing my own cock as I watched this film.

As I came, I wondered what was on the other tapes.

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers