Bride Slut Jenny Ch 7

Story Info
Jenny meets the Board of Directors
1.2k words
4.16
72k
10
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

BRIDE SLUT JENNY – JENNY MEETS THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The next tape in my wife, Jenny’s collection was dated 21/07/02. Into the VCR it went. Almost immediately the vision came on. The camera was set up in a conference room. There was James at the head of the conference table. Next to him was a person who could have been James’ twin brother. As I looked, I counted six other men at the table too. They all looked like athletes and they were all black.

Jenny entered the room. As she did the camera followed her. So, with the cameraman there were nine men about to fuck my wife. She was wearing an outfit I’m sure she didn’t have on when she left for work that morning, because if she did I wouldn’t have let her leave the house.

Her top was a shiny, red, latex type strapless top. It hardly covered her tits and showed plenty of flesh. She obviously wore no bra. The leather, or latex, skirt hugged her hips tightly. It hardly covered her arse and if she bent over even a little bit you could see her knickers. She had on red stockings held up by a suspender belt, and 6” leather stilettos. I nearly came in my pants just looking at her and she had the same effect on the men in the room too.

Her make up was bright and her lips were blood red, looking like they were ready to suck cock. Her eyes were dark and her hair was dead straight down to her shoulders. She looked simply stunning.

Jenny walked up to James, put her hand on his cock through his pants, said, “Hi, lover,” and kissed him passionately on the lips. His hands went straight to her arse, lifted up her skirt, moved to the front and started fondling her cunt. She moaned in ecstasy.

“Jenny, I’d like you to meet to Board members of the Company. This here next to me is my twin brother, Jerome. (So, I was right!) Next to him we have Michael, Steve, Danny, Robert, Pete, Jim and behind the camera is my little brother, Joshua. Guys, this is Jenny, my new Personal Assistant.”

As they were saying hello to her Jenny was giving them a big, wet, sloppy kiss and feeling the bulges in their pants. Her nipples were clearly on view by the time she got around the table.

“Now, baby, how about you put on a bit of a show for these nice gentlemen,” James said.

He turned to the stereo that was in the corner of the room and put on some dance music. Jerome helped Jenny onto the table and she started to dance. She looked like she had been table dancing for years. She danced in front of each of the men in turn. They yelled encouragement at her. Things like, “Show us your tits,” and “Flash your gash, Jenny,” resounded around the room.

They quietened down when she began playing with her tits. She rubbed then lewdly. Then she started to lift her top. Slowly, oh so slowly, she eventually lifted her top all the way to reveal her beautiful tits to the group. She grabbed her nipples between the fingers and twisted and pulled them really hard. If she was feeling any pain I couldn’t tell. She looked like she was having the time of her life.

Suddenly she dropped her hands and rubbed her cunt through her skirt and knickers. She then reached behind to undo the button and zipper on her skirt. Quick as a flash her skirt dropped to the floor.

She continued playing with herself. She reached inside her knickers and inserted a finger from each hand into her juicy cunt. This went on for a while, then she dropped her panties. All she was wearing now was her red stockings and suspenders.

Her hands went straight back to her cunt. She started to moan. Then James gave her a large dildo to play with. Jenny immediately pushed it half way into herself. She squatted down and began to shove that rubber cock up her cunt like a mad thing. She was soon moaning in pre-orgasmic bliss. Then, with a sudden sharp squeal, she came like a steam engine.

When she had quietened down, she removed the dildo from her cunt and proceeded to clean it off with her tongue. She deep-throated that rubber cock like a pro. I could see that the audience was impressed because they had all stripped naked.

A large array of huge, black cocks was lined up before her. They all seemed to be as big as James, around 15”. I had never seen such a group of cocks. I don’t think my wife had either but she was certainly ready to take them on.

James climbed onto the table, made her kneel on all fours and rammed his cock into her from behind. His twin brother, Jerome, wasn’t much slower in shoving his cock into her slutty red mouth. Both men seemed to be trying to be the first to come. Jerome won because I saw his cum spray all over my wife’s face as she struggled to swallow it all. James wasn’t far behind, cumming with a mighty roar up Jenny’s beautiful cunt.

The other men waited their first turn patiently, but when their turn came, they also came with lightning speed. It wasn’t long before Jenny’s beautiful face was covered in the sperm of four men and the other four had deposited their loads up her cunt.

When the men had finished Jenny relaxed and began to clean herself up. She took great handfuls of cum out of her cunt and licked it off her hand. When she was clean enough she began to wipe her face up also.

James said, “It’s about time for a family fuck. Jerome, lie on your back on the table, Jenny, you sit on his cock. Joshua, you climb up here and get a blowjob. Now, Jenny, I’m going to fuck that beautiful arse of yours.”

So the brothers did exactly that. I thought James would split her in two when he stuck his cock up her arse, but Jenny didn’t seem to mind. She simply asked him to go slowly.

He slowly but surely pushed his monster cock up her beautiful arse. She moaned while sucking Joshua’s cock and, as their rhythm improved, bobbed up and down on Jerome’s cock. This went on for a while and it certainly livened up the cocks of the guys watching.

Eventually, James came up Jenny’s arse, followed quickly by his brothers. As soon as James took his cock out of her arse, one of the other directors took his place. He fucked her arse until he, too, came. Then, one by one, the others all fucked my beautiful wife up her arse.

She was in a continual state of orgasm at this stage. The session had turned into one, long orgasm for her. When the men finally stopped fucking her she was unable to stand up. She just lay there while James walked over to the camera and turned it off.

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers