Bride Spoiled at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
635 Followers

Marlin had enjoyed the show-- a medley of show tunes & dance numbers managed despite the moderate pitch & roll of the stage caused by the rough open sea. He segued into the lounge on deck 7 where a jazz combo had played. Hidden in the shadows, he had enjoyed the music & 2 Foster's lagers. When the combo took a break at 1100, he decided to call it a night. Tired, pleasantly buzzed on beer & good music, he slid the card into the lock, pushed into the room without turning the light on, stripped between the bed & the sliding glass door, & paused. There was a nearly full moon reflecting on the water. He dug the digital camera-- the same high-end unit he'd used when he'd discovered Cheri's infidelity, & snapped a couple photos before setting the camera down & flopping onto the bed naked. He drifted to sleep, remembering the subtle curve of leg & bottom he'd noticed as Boom moved about doing her work, & the shy smile she offered whenever she approached his table...

Lynette staggered down the stairs-- the elevators didn't reach the top deck bar. The hall pitched violently, only in part due to wave action, & the young bride held the stair rail in a death grip as she made her way to deck 14, immediately below. She stumbled past the elevator on the floor, giggling drunkenly as she weaved her way along the deck to the mid-ship access. She pushed the elevator button, then pouted, finding the indicators on every car were counting down.

While she was loath to use the stairs, she'd been more adamant-- even hopelessly inebriated-- not to use a public restroom, & at that moment it was a struggle not to wet herself. She turned, stumbling down the stairs. The world tilted & spun as she made a turn on the landing. She nodded her head in self-satisfaction at the next floor.

"Thirteen," she slurred, & turned, managing to make the next flight. "Twelve," she crowed triumphantly, then giggled, "Aloha!" the name preceding the number of rooms on her floor. She paused, orienting herself before weaving past the elevators & down the starboard side. "Starboard, right!" she giggled, stopping at the second door down the hall; the outside cabin, of course. She fumbled her card out & slid it into the slot, leaning against the door as the urge to pee threatened to become overwhelming. She pressed on the handle & the door at once, nearly falling into the room, then giggling when she didn't.

Closing the door, she felt along the short wall, turning into the tiny bathroom & barely getting her panties off before urine was hissing into the bowl. While she finished, she stripped out of her dress, smiling at the though of how surprised Andy would be when she jumped his bones. She intentionally didn't flush-- the sound could wake everyone on the boat & she'd complained to the purser about it the first day-- slipping out of the bathroom & nearly falling into the closet when she missed the step down. Giggling again, she felt her way around the corner before climbing up onto the bed.

"Mmmm," she sighed in surprise, finding Andy on top of the covers & naked, "You never give up." She closed her hand on his penis, finding him already getting big. "Cheater," she pouted, "This was supposed to be a surprise..."

Though her friends had teased she'd never have to swallow again, Lynette had never swallowed even before her wedding day; she only occasionally deigned to put Andrew in her mouth, & then only until he was hard enough to get to work. But more than buzzed, & belatedly aware that she was horny, she paused in climbing the bed, dipping her head to her husband's groin.

"Wha...ahhh" she heard him groan, hands closing on the top of her head. She bobbed ag his rising member for another moment, pleased he was already hard. She giggled, thinking she really had him wrapped around her little thumb... the way it was supposed to be. Moving up his body, she decided to prove she was the one in control. Instead of demanding they start in the usual missionary position, she threw her leg over his thighs, centering her pelvis above his. She paused, aware she was forgetting something, but she felt him, the tip of his penis pushing at her, stoking her need. Catching him in her hand, she held him against her pussy & settled lower, sighing as she felt him sip into her.

She paused when her hips met his. God, he felt good... he felt bigger with her on top that way. She shimmied her hips experimentally, groaning at how good it felt. She lifted, slipping up off of him, then settled down once again, taking him into her fully, moaning at the bottom of the thrust. She rose & fell, leaning forward when he started to rise, pinning his shoulders down with her hands. She gripped his deltoids, amazed at how big & strong he felt, riding him harder & faster.

He still felt bigger with each thrust, & on the next down stroke, Lynette arched her back, crying out as she climaxed. His hands were on her waist, by then, urging her up, actually lifting her on his jutting erection, dropping her back down. She spasmed & cried out again in pleasure, reluctantly resuming the rhythm she'd been maintaining. Usually sex was done when she was done, but God he felt good, & she groaned, realizing that she wasn't done... that she'd never imagined sex could be so good.

She sighed as he rose, lips closing on one nipple, sucking lightly before moving to the other. Andy's hands slipped down to her ass, tilting her pelvis, adding to the pressure at the front of her channel on each stroke & quickly building her toward another climax. She felt completely filled, & willingly gave herself to her pleasure, hungry to cum again.

When he caught her hips & rolled she didn't fight him. She reveled in his solid presence as his weight settled onto her hips & thighs, his penis thrusting into her steadily, pushing even deeper if that was possible. God he felt huge. She shivered & moaned, cumming within the first 10 strokes. Heat bloomed as he grunted, going still inside of her, & she knew that he was cumming, too.

"Don't stop," she whined, "Keep going... So good... So big... Love it... Love this..." Andy lifted himself, tilting his head & bracing it beside hers, lips at the base of her neck. She moaned as he kissed her there, finding a trigger she hadn't known of. Her body rippled & miraculously she knew she could cum again. He was still moving inside of her, not as hard as before, but still he felt so wonderfully big. She giggled, thinking she'd have to keep a stock of Limoncello on hand in the nightstand at home.

He moved lower, nipping & kissing & sucking at her nipples in turn, all while his hips pistoned in & out. & after a couple minutes, she felt the change... felt him getting hard inside of her again. She'd never imagined Andy could manage that... Oh, he could go twice in a night; he'd proven that on their wedding night, but not without a break. She bit her lip & smiled as she moaned, pleased that he liked it when she took control like that.

Still moving over her, into her, he leaned to the side after a moment. He kept at her, but seemed distracted somehow. She was about to ask what he was doing when a hatchwork of red light flashed, followed by a bright flash & the unmistakable noise of a picture being taken.

"Wha," she slurred, "Naughty, naughty," she meant to tell him to stop, but realized he already had. He was barely inside of her, moving back as if he would stop, & she clamped her ankles around his waist, locking him in place as she realized she needed him inside of her. God he already had her on the edge of her next orgasm... She needed to cum.

"Don't stop," she husked, trying to pull him into her, "Dammit, don't you tease me... Give it to me, Andy. Fuck me hard & fast." She tugged & humped herself up at him, dimly surprised at his strength, "I tol' you to fuck me!" her voice rose to a scream as he relented, pounding himself into her fully, driving his weight down onto her. Then he was up, penis nearly out of her; then he was driving down into her again. In & out... in & out. She twitched & screamed & came like a banshee, but he didn't ease up, pounding steadily in & out of her spasming pussy.

She moaned, then whimpered, then cried out again, another climax coursing through her body before the last had ended. There were more blinding flashes. She realized she was panting, rambling, "Fuck yeah... fuck yeah... fuck me... fuck me... Oh God... Oh fuck..." as he hammered into her. It wasn't like her, but she couldn't stop herself.

She came again. She was barely aware of him pulling out of her. She felt herself spin, the room continuing to twist madly as she was pulled up onto her hands & knees. Andy caught her waist, dragging her back as he speared into her, filling her up like never before. She moaned, sure she was being torn apart. She wondered for a moment if he was thrusting into her ass. Reaching down, she was relieved to find him thrusting steadily, endlessly, into her pussy. But God, he felt big, even in her fingers, he felt much thicker than she'd expected. Before she could dwell on it, he reached down, around her waist, wrist locking her in place as he truly pounded into her from behind, while his finer pressed up against her clit.

She thrashed & screamed & came explosively. Red lights & bright flashes filled her vision. The world spun. She moaned, wanting to tell him to stop, to wait, to let her rest. She was barely aware as her body began to writhe in time with his thrusting penis once again, & then as she felt the heat-- felt him spending himself within her, she orgasmed again, so strongly the world went black.

Milo lay panting atop the little blonde bitch for several moments. He was still trying to figure out what had happened. He'd been asleep... She'd climbed into his bed. He'd woken to her working his cock with her mouth-- not well, but a blow job is a blow job. He'd been dreaming about Boom, & so he'd already been half hard.

She hadn't waited for him to be fully erect before she'd guided him into her sex, & as she'd begun to move he'd convinced himself it must be the pretty Asian woman; who else would have access to his room? By then it hadn't really mattered. It'd been a long time since he'd had sex, & it'd felt too good to worry about anything else.

He'd waited until she'd climaxed before taking control; he wanted to feel her under him, to push even deeper into her delicious sex. He didn't remember sex being so passionate & consuming. By the end, he'd been ready to spend the exorbitant fee to phone home the next day, just to tell his counselor she'd been right, & the only thing he'd needed to get his head on straight had been a friendly Thai bartender.

But then she'd urged him not to stop. & she hadn't sounded Thai. Or Asian. But her voice had been familiar. & while part of him was delighted she didn't want him to stop-- he didn't want to stop, either-- he also wondered just who was in his bed.

He'd remembered the camera then. The unit had night settings, & so he'd turned it on, activating the setting, then snapping a picture to see who he was with by the light of the flash. He was starting to get hard again by the time he pressed the shutter release; whoever it was she was tight & into it, urging him on. He'd hammered into her fully a final time as the truth hit him; somehow he was fucking that bitchy little newlywed who'd made life for everyone else on board hell from the moment she'd boarded.

But she was naked, beneath him, hands on his ass, urging him on, complaining when he backed out of her almost totally, trying to make himself stop. & God, was she gorgeous. He'd gritted his teeth. It wasn't fair that such a bitch could be so amazing. & as he'd thought about that, the rage his counselor had predicted erupted. Suddenly he wasn't in control of himself any longer. He hated the bitch beneath him. Hated the way she treated other people, hated the selfish expectation with which she approached everything. She deserved to be punished. She needed to be taught a lesson. She needed to understand she was just a cunt, no princess or queen or angel. In that moment, she'd become Cheri.

& he'd fucked her. He'd treated her like nothing more than a sex doll for his amusement, paying no mind to her pleasure, only his own needs. But somehow she'd responded, anyway. Instead of begging him to stop, screaming for mercy, she'd climaxed... & climaxed... & just kept cumming. Without thinking he'd continued snapping photos as he'd used her, finally setting the little camera to the video setting, & capturing the last few minutes from a fixed angle on the nightstand.

Having started to go soft, he pulled back, fully expecting the bitch to turn & scream 'rape.' He was relieved & simultaneously disappointed when she remained in place, ass high, legs spread lewdly, head turned to one side on the mattress. He realized she was snoring. & beneath the stink of sex, he could spell the booze. Padding to the bathroom, he wiped his drooling cock clean with the towel off of the floor, then emptied his bladder, choosing not to flush, now praying the bitch would sleep while he figured things out.

He knew where her room was... he remembered his door didn't always close, but couldn't remember if he'd made sure it was closed before turning in... probably not. But he couldn't figure why such a prissy spoiled bitch would slip in & take advantage of him. He remembered her calling him Andy, thought her husband's name was Andrew. He realized she'd somehow thought she was in bed with her husband.

Returning to the small main cabin, he dug through the cubby of the nightstand until he'd found the flashlight he'd brought along for the flight, always trying to be prepared in an uncertain world. The small light had a red lens that didn't destroy night vision, & was less likely to wake the snoring blonde still positioned obscenely in his bed.

Sure enough, he found the door wasn't closed-- they'd had loud & lengthy sex with the door against the jamb instead of seated within it. He found her clothes on the bathroom floor; he'd used the bottom of her skirt to wipe his cock. Grabbing what he saw, he went back into the room & gingerly but hurriedly managed to get her mostly into the bra, dress, & shoes. He wondered if she'd lost her panties somewhere else. He picked up the phone & stepped out onto the balcony. He dialed his room number but with the prefix for the floor above: 12. He heard it ring distantly, without an answer. Relieved that her husband wasn't home, he paused to worry he could've been in the stateroom but asleep, only to be wakened by the call.

He didn't hear movement, though. Collecting the woman's clutch purse, he found her cruise card, & then bracing the door open with his belt in the doorjamb, he quickly scooped the passed out woman off of his bed & stepped into the hall. He was relieved when no one was in the narrow hallway, & ignoring the elevators, he hurried up one flight of the wide steps & into the hall directly above his room.

He paused, worrying again when he saw that the state room number one floor above his was off by 10. Her state room was 413 instead of 423; he'd dialed the wrong room. He knew he couldn't just dump her in the entryway. He'd kept one eye closed against the hall lights on the trip through the hall. It screwed up his depth perception, but would partially protect his night vision.

As he paused, trying to fish the woman's card out of his pocket, a man & woman stepped into the hall from the middle stairwell. They paused, seeing him supporting the unconscious blonde, but by then he had her card in the door.

"Had a little too much too fast," Marlin muttered as the couple approached. The man just smiled knowingly, while his wife covered her mouth, smiling. They passed, & Marlin was relieved when they continued down the long hallway without a word or a second glance. The little green light flashed & he opened the door, maneuvering to get them through the narrow entry without banging her head. He slipped out of one shoe to keep the door from slamming shut, glad he hadn't gone up the stairs with the flashlight in his teeth. He turned the small torch on from where he was holding it under the blonde's pert ass. The inside was mercifully empty.

Aware that Andy could return at any moment, Marlin didn't bother doing more than tucking the snoring bride into the side of the bed with nail polish on the nightstand. He dropped her heels just inside the door, retrieved his shoe, & then stepped back into the hall, making sure the door was closed. He saw the couple who had passed more than fifteen rooms away & still walking. Neither looked back when the door closed. Breathing a sigh of relief, he returned to the mid-ship stairway, meeting no one else.

He'd dodged a bullet, he knew, but it'd left him far too keyed up to sleep. He hurried up the flight of stairs to the fourteenth floor, wondering again why in the twenty first century ship makers opted not to include a thirteenth floor; it seemed more silly than superstitious. He poured himself a cup of coffee & admitting he was a little hungry after the evening's activities, he grabbed a plate with some finger foods. Marlin carried his bounty down to the seventh floor bar , but the jazz combo had long since packed up. He ordered a martini, ate his food, all the while considering whether he'd avoided getting into trouble or had created a problem by what he'd done. While he was confident the ship's staff would listen to him, he was also keenly aware the woman in question was much younger, & was newly married, & was white. He returned to his state room confident he'd made the right decision.

He slept better than he had in weeks. He didn't think about the pictures & video he'd shot until the next morning when he saw the camera sitting on the nightstand. Luckily it had cycled off automatically, so there enough battery power for him to prove to himself it hadn't been a crazy dream. Watching the short video, he couldn't believe it'd really been him having sex... it was like a crazed man or the stud in a porno, hammering into her relentlessly. & somehow, there wasn't a single still or video frame that had captured his face, so he didn't delete the pictures, though he did swap out the memory card, carefully secreting the SD card with the previous night's memento in the safe. Her panties went into the safe as well-- he found them when he flopped onto the stool late in the morning.

Marlin resolved not to dwell on what had happened. He could admit that he felt better than he had in ages... He hoped he'd managed to vent all of that repressed anger the counselor had mentioned. & he was aware that he was hoping to find that Boom was interested in something more than a bartender-customer relationship for the next week & a half, although he wouldn't feel bed if she declined.

He didn't exactly avoid the snotty little bitch with the rockin' body. If she appeared where he was aboard ship he didn't leave... he just didn't look her way. Ever. Of course, everyone behaved that way. She was, by the end of the second week, more bitter & acerbic if that was possible but instead of being cowed, staff & fellow cruisers simply rolled their eyes. Marlin nearly choked on his Coca-cola when he heard one elderly woman opine to her husband after they'd not witnessed a rant about too little ice in a glass of water, 'That girl clearly isn't getting enough sex.'

The only thing Marlin truly felt bad about was poor Andy. He hated the idea that he'd done to the man what Cheri had done to him. He debated about somehow anonymously alerting the new husband his wife hadn't been faithful, but she'd called out Andy's name as they'd had sex... She'd thought he was Andy. So he didn't send any note, or copies of the photos that were tucked in the safe.

Similarly, he considered giving a copy of the pictures to some of the staff when he heard them talking in passing that the wedding party wasn't getting off at the 2 week point, but was instead staying on for the return cruise. Amazed at the sort of money being thrown about by the entire bridal party, Marlin was reassured that Andy wouldn't have benefited from learning of his wife's infidelity. He could imagine the staff using a convenient photo of the little blonde moaning in ecstasy as a black cock thrust up into her to correct her perpetual bad behavior.

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
635 Followers