Bride Spoiled at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers

In the end, though, he couldn't; he wasn't sure how they'd use it, or more likely, he suspected it wouldn't end with her being 'coerced' into behaving better, & instead into ruining her & Andy's marriage. He didn't want to risk being party to that. So the pictures went home safely buried in his carry on, a memento of the first step toward rebuilding his life & rediscovering the capacity to trust & love.

Lynette couldn't understand what had happened... what seemed wrong. She woke after drinking far too much Limoncello, feeling indescribably stretched out, as if she & Andy had enjoyed a marathon sex session. But she found him asleep on top of the covers, still in his clothes, & there were no condom wrappers or used condoms on the nightstand or around the bed. & the pounding headache made really thinking about it impossible.

She cursed the girls for letting her drink so much, & wrote the aches & pains off to having staggered around blind drunk the night before... all after doing that painfully fast spinning class in the gym the day before. She'd known when she'd finished the instructor had simply pushed the class too hard, & had made it plain before she'd left. She got up, groaning, then pointedly ignored her snoring hubby, who'd been unmoved by her discomfort. She urinated, showered, & gulped down a pair of Tylenol before she dressed & called the other girls to get breakfast. They had similar stories & complaints-- everyone was hungover-- though Kimber admitted that she'd gotten lucky after the others had gone back to their rooms. The women agreed they'd have to scale back the boozing, then went on about their day, Lynette terrorizing the staff for her amusement.

Andrew didn't go to the casino that night; the ship had docked, & after a day shopping & sightseeing, they'd returned to the boat, having dinner at the reserved Italian restaurant before attending the evening's show. The entire bridal party had met for a nightcap, after which she'd reluctantly acquiesced to sex with her husband.

As he'd stripped & then helped her out of the last of her clothes, she'd quickly become thoroughly aroused... more aroused than she could remember being. She giggled as he began to go down on her, mandatory foreplay, as far as she was concerned, amazed to realize she really wanted to have sex.

She actually came once as he ate her, & she'd urged him up, whispering that she wanted him to 'fuck her,' surprising herself with the wanton demand. Andrew had been more than eager to comply, lunging up over her body & thrusting himself between her legs. She'd felt him push into her, & moved to match the rhythm he set... & then nothing. He excitement faded, even as she tried more fervently to urge him on. She succeeded only in his getting off within 2 minutes, collapsing to one side & falling asleep without bothering to remove the condom he'd slipped on while he'd eaten her.

She lay beside him for a long time, trying to understand her response... Sex wasn't something she enjoyed or wanted... she could masturbate if she got 'that itch.' So why had she wanted it? Why had she expected to feel him fill her up... Why had she felt almost... empty as he'd thrust himself into her.?

She wrote it off to the booze, or too being tired from walking around all day. But the next day when she initiated sex to her husband's delight, it was no better. & over the rest of the cruise, Lynette found she wanted it more, but enjoyed it less. She was increasingly irritable, browbeating staff unconsciously, & without really enjoying it.

Having meticulously planned the trip, it was nearly over before she had a clue what could be wrong; she missed her period. She tried to understand how it could happen-- they'd always used a condom, & Andrew had never said anything about a problem with one... But a 'good Catholic' girl, (American subclass) she knew they had no choice but to begin their family a lot earlier than they'd planned. She couldn't know that after months of treating the obstetrician's staff as she had the crew aboard the Princess cruise liner, the nurses were smiling with evil delight behind their masks, & further delighted in her utter shock & fervent denial upon delivering to her arms the healthy but very black baby boy late the next year...

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers