Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you have a nice rack," he complimented, as they bounced up and down in unison.

Old me would have been pissed at such a derogatory word being used for my breasts, but submissive me understood that I didn't have breasts but rather I had a rack or tits. So I responded, "I am happy you like my tits, my owner."

He playfully slapped them as I continued riding his big cock. The slapping of my tits, something I had never experienced before, somehow enhanced my growing pleasure and I could feel the orgasm that I wasn't allowed to have until I had satisfied everyone there, building.

Noticing my increased breathing, Mr. Wolfe warned, "Don't you dare come, my slut."

"Your cock feels too good in my cunt," I moaned loudly, knowing there was no way to hold back the avalanche of euphoria about to crash down on me.

He pinched my nipples, assumedly to cause me pain and dissipate my growing pleasure, but it did the opposite...triggering the avalanche without warning as I screamed, "Sooooooorry," as I collapsed forward, my tits crashing into his face.

"Bad girl," he scolded, even though his tone implied that he was expecting me to come.

"S-s-sorry," I struggled to say, my body trembling with a pleasure unlike any other, and the revelation that I had just fucked my fiancé's father hit me.

Flipping me over like a rag doll, he grabbed my ankles and moved them to my head, before filling my cunt with his cock.

As he fucked me deep and hard, his body slamming into mine, my orgasm not yet completely running its course, I moaned playfully, "This is the best punishment ever."

As he pulled out and without warning plunged his cock in my ass making me scream, his cock substantially bigger then Bart's and thicker then Bradley's, he chuckled, "This isn't your punishment, Brittany. That will come at work at some point tomorrow."

My eyes went big at his ominous promise as he drilled my ass just the way I liked it. I never was one for kissing or love making, when in the bedroom I wanted to be treated like a slut...to be fucked hard.

"No witty remark?" he asked, sweat now beginning to drip form his forehead.

"Noooo," I admitted, his cock stretching my ass wider than it had ever been.

After a couple more minutes of hard core ass fucking, my ass finally adjusting to his girth, he pulled out of my ass and ordered, "Knees, slut."

I quickly obeyed and took his cock, which had just been reaming my ass, something Bradley loved to make me do too, like father like son I suppose, and bobbed hungrily.

"You got yourself a pretty hot piece of submissive ass, son," Mr. Wolfe complimented.

"I know," Bradley agreed, a completely different man than his usual reserved public demeanour in how he spoke, "she is an insatiable slut."

"We'll test that theory over the next few days," Mr. Wolfe said as he grunted and shot a load down my throat.

"Are you saying your bitch bride is better than me?" Candi challenged.

"I didn't say that," Bradley replied.

"Does she know that you fucked me on the kitchen table while she was out getting a massage?" Candi asked,

Mr. Wolfe pulling his cock out of my mouth, I answered, "I do now."

"You may be his bride, but I am the one he really loves to fuck," Candi said, clearly jealous of my relationship with her brother.

"He practised on you to prepare for me," I quipped back, determined to win against her.

She glared, "Crawl to me; bitch."

I looked up at Mr. Wolfe who shrugged, "You're low slut on the totem pole, she is your Mistress, too."

"But she is ten years younger than me!" I protested.

"Now, bitch, or I'll give you a good spanking," she threatened.

Reluctantly, I obeyed. Getting off the bed, I dropped to my knees and crawled to her.

Reaching her, she said smugly, "Get used to being in this position my sister-in-law slut, I plan to use you a lot."

I went to speak, but she grabbed my head and pulled me into her shaved cunt.

The scent was intriguingly exotic and without even thinking, I began licking. Like the scent, her taste was a mixture of tastes that were both tangy and fishy, a strange mixture that instantly had me wanting more. Having never tasted a pussy, other than my own juices on a cock I would suck after it was in me, I was pleasantly surprised by just how good it tasted. Her pussy was already wet and after only a couple of minutes of licking, her moans got louder.

"This can't be your first time, slut," Candi moaned.

I responded between licks, "It is, Mistress." The word 'Mistress' rolling off my tongue rather naturally. Like when I served a man, my only focus now was bringing her pleasure, getting her off. I licked and licked and as her moans increased, I began concentrating on her clit which was what always got me off.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned, as her legs twitched with each flick of her clit.

Seconds later, as she grabbed my head and held my face firmly on her cunt lips, I felt a flood of wetness hit my face, lips and tongue as I made Candi come. A chill went up my spine at getting a woman off and my first thought was I wonder if all women taste like her.

I found out my answer to that question quickly as Candi let go off my head and Amber said, "Let's test out the new slut."

I crawled out from between Candi's legs and looked over to Amber who was sitting on my father's lap, cum leaking out of her asshole.

"Come and clean my asshole," Amber ordered.

I crawled over to her and my father, staring at her well gaped ass, cum slowly leaking out of it.

I paused, as I thought to myself, 'Am I supposed to eat my father's cum out of a young slut's ass?'

The answer was given to me as Dad said, "Clean up my cum, baby girl. Don't worry, the next load will come directly from the source."

Without another word, I obeyed, crawling a couple more feet and licking the cum from Amber's asshole.

"What a fucking slut," Amber teased, "licking your father's cum from a stranger's ass. I thought you were a strong-willed lawyer."

So drawn into the web of submission, I answered, like I often did in the confines of the bedroom with Bradley, "I'm not a feminist, I'm just a slut."

"An incest slut?" Amber questioned.

"Yes, dammit, a dirty, submissive, incest slut," I declared, as I continued to retrieve Daddy's cum like some sick, cum-hungry whore.

"Don't miss any," Amber teased, looking down at me.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, licking cum off the chair.

"Now tongue my ass and really get it all," Amber ordered.

I again obeyed, without hesitation, the sick and twisted act of humiliation. The taste wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't unpleasant either. I tongued her ass eagerly for a couple of minutes until I felt hands on my ass.

I looked behind to see Bradley's grandfather moving his cock towards me.

"You may just be good enough for my grandson," he said, as he slid his cock in my cunt.

Before I could respond, Amber grabbed my head and pulled me into her cunt.

Her scent and taste was different than Candi's...stronger and less appealing, yet I still wanted to get her off. I licked and licked, as Bradley's grandfather slowly fucked my pussy.

Amber, after a couple of minutes, asked, "May I come, Master?"

"You may," Daddy said.

Amber then grabbed my head and began rubbing her cunt up and down on my face. I just focused on breathing, keeping my tongue extended as she fucked herself on my face. Meanwhile, Bradley's grandfather pulled out of my cunt and slammed into my ass, making me scream into Amber's cunt. Instantly, it occurred to me his cock had last been in my mom's ass, which made this even more surreal.

Unlike the slow fucking he had been doing in my cunt, he slammed into my ass with each forward thrust, forcing my face deeper into Amber's grinding cunt. It was awkward and yet turned me on immensely, my desire to please literally overriding everything else.

Suddenly Amber screamed, "I'm coming," and my face was covered yet again with pussy juice.

She let go of my head a minute later and I lifted my head up to get some fresh air.

She laughed, "You should see what you look like with pussy juice all over your face."

"Bounce back on my cock, ass slut," Bradley's grandfather ordered.

"Okay," I nodded with a moan, as I began bouncing back on his cock, taking it even deeper into me.

"Tell me what you are," he ordered.

"A sluuut," I moaned, loving the feeling of bouncing on his cock.

"And?" he questioned.

"A slave," I continued, every self-degrading name only enhancing my depths of submission.

"And?"

"A pet, a whore, a play thing," I listed off, more during each backwards slam onto his cock.

"And a cunt-licker?" he added.

"Yeeees," I agreed.

"Good, because its time I see if my daughter-in-law is worthy of my approval," I heard beside me.

Amber moved out of the way, my dad slid over and Brad's mother sat in front of me.

I looked up at her, as I rode Bradley's grandfather and said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Wolfe."

"As it is you, my dear," she smiled down at me, opening her legs.

"May I serve you?" I asked.

"Not yet, my dear," she smiled. "Answer a few questions for me first."

"Okay," I moaned.

"Have you ever cheated on Bradley?" she asked.

"Not before today," I smiled.

"How many children do you want?" she asked.

"As many as Bradley wants to have," I answered, although the answer before today was one child if any.

"Get ready for my cum, slut," Bradley's grandfather warned.

"Yeess, Master, fill my ass with your dominant seed," I begged.

A few seconds later I felt another load of cum fill my ass.

"Come serve your new Mistress-in-law," Mrs. Wolfe ordered.

I continued riding his cock, milking all his cum, before leaning forward and licking my third cunt in half an hour.

"Good girl," she purred, as I began licking her pussy.

The term of endearment, after all the nasty name-calling, was a sudden shift, but I indeed wanted to be her good girl.

I replicated the same slow attention on her pussy lips I had given the other two until her moans began increasing. I took her clit between my lips and put pressure on it. A couple more minutes of licking, and teasing and her breathing increased as she screamed, "Swallow your new Mommy's cuuuuum."

I obeyed, as her cum flooded out of her and onto my eager tongue.

Once done, she looked down at me and said, extending her hand, "By the way Brittany, my name is Sasha."

I nodded, "It's nice to finally meet you, Mistress Sasha."

She pulled me up and kissed me, her tongue sliding inside my mouth.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before Mr. Wolfe announced, "And now for the grand finale."

Sasha broke the kiss and I looked to Mr. Wolfe with curiosity.

"All that is left is your mother and father, Brittany," he said.

"What about Bradley?" I asked, as I looked over and saw he was fucking his sister.

"No fucking the groom until your wedding day," he said, before adding, "He seems to be busy getting reacquainted with his sister-slut."

"So it seems," I said, watching them.

"Come to me," Mom said, on the bed with Dad.

"Okay, Mommy," I nodded, getting off my sore knees and joining them on the bed.

Joining my parents on the bed, Mom pulled me to her and we kissed. At first the kiss was tentative, but once mom's tongue slid into my mouth, it became passionate and urgent.

Her hands moved to my ass as she pulled me into her, our big tits crashing into each other. I grabbed her ass, trying to somehow pull her closer to me.

Dad cleared his throat, "Um, I think you two are forgetting someone?"

Mom giggled, as she broke our incestuous kiss, "Sorry, Master, I have wanted to do that forever."

"Don't worry, my pet, you will have plenty of time to play with your daughter. Now I want you to share my cock with her," he said, his cock standing fully at attention.

I asked, my tone all girlish, which somehow enhanced my eager submission, "Does Daddy want his little girlie to suck and fuck his big cock?"

"I want more than that my pet," he said hinting at something even naughtier, "both of you get my cock ready for your cunts."

Mom added, "Come join me, my dear."

I obeyed and soon we were both licking his cock together.

"Suck his balls," Mom ordered, as she swirled her tongue around his thick mushroom top.

I obeyed moving lower and taking dad's balls in my mouth one at a time.

Dad moaned, "That's it baby girl, suck Daddy's balls with your mouth."

I moaned in response with a mouthful of his ball inside.

"Come share my cock, my sluts," he ordered.

I moved back up and Mom said, "Start at the bottom baby."

I obeyed and she did too and soon our lips were touching as we slowly moved up his cock, somehow literally both sucking his cock at the same time.

For a couple of minutes, in amazing unison, we bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Use your tongue too, Brittany," he ordered.

I obeyed, as I sucked his cock and kissed mom simultaneously, easily the hottest sexual moment of submission in my life.

After a couple of minutes of the most unique blow job ever, Dad ordered, "On all fours, my sluts."

Mom quickly got into position like a well-trained pet, and I followed closely behind.

"I have looked forward to this moment for a long time," Dad said, as he got on his knees and moved behind mom. I couldn't believe the wave of disappointment when I realized he was going to fuck her instead of me.

I turned my head and watched as he began fucking Mom.

Mom moaned, "Mmmmmmmm, I love your cock, Master."

Looking at me, Dad asked, "Does my baby girl want her Daddy's fuck stick in her cunt?"

"Yes, Daddy," I admitted, the idea of fucking him now all I could think of.

"You sure, baby girl?" He asked, a big smile on his face.

"Come fuck your baby girl, Daddy," I begged, desperately wanting his cock back in me. "Fuck me like the slut you want me to be," I added, wanting desperately to be the best slut for him I could be.

"What do you think Daddy wants?" He asked, as he continued fucking Mommy.

"To have his Harvard trained daughter turned into a submissive bimbo slut with three holes for his pleasure," I answered, sounding like the vapid cock hungry slut I was.

"You know Daddy so well," he smiled, pulling out and moving to me.

I giggled, "I just realized that all of women here have bimbo names."

"Of course, Brittany," he said, his cock poking my pussy lips.

"Don't tease me Dadddddy, fuck your baby girl like you have wanted to for years," I said, assuming that was true.

Mom added, "Time to fuck the real thing instead of fucking me and calling me Brittany."

"You roll played fucking me?" I purred.

"Honey, I have been fucking your mother and treating her like you since you were legal," he continued.

"Oh Daddy, I wish you would have made me your slut when I was at home," I moaned, thinking of all the years wasted.

"Better start making up for lost time," he said, as he filled my cunt.

"Yeeeeeeees, Daddy, fuck your baby pet," I moaned, as he began pounding me.

Mommy purred, "Fuck your daughter, Cameron, make her your fuck slave."

"Oooooooh, Mommy, it feels so good," I moaned, the exhilaration of the act of incestuous submission overwhelming.

"I know baby, I remember the first time my Daddy fucked me," she responded.

Somehow this was a surprise, although it shouldn't have been after all of today's revelations. "You fuuuuucked grand daddy?" I asked.

"As will you tomorrow, my dear," she revealed, adding another family member to tomorrow's apparent gangbang.

"Is he big?" I asked.

"His nickname is horse, if that gives you an answer," Mom smiled, her hand rubbing herself.

"Hmmmmmmm," I moaned, "sounds yummy."

"Focus on my cock, you silly slut," Daddy said, slapping my ass.

"Soooooory, Daddy," I moaned, "You seem to have awakened the sleeping slut in me."

"It was always there," he quipped.

Bradley added, "I fucked her ass on our second date."

"And I swallowed on the first," I added.

"Let's get our little girl off," Daddy said.

"Hmmmmm,' Mom moaned, as she moved under me and began licking my clit as Daddy fucked me.

"Oh God, yesssss," I moaned instantly. The double pleasure of a tongue on my clit and a cock in my cunt an exhilarating first.

My second orgasm of the night began building and I asked, a couple of minutes later, "Is your little slut allowed to come, Daddy?"

"Yes, my slut, come in front of all your new Masters and Mistresses," he ordered.

"Oh God, Daddy, I can't believe all thiiis," I moaned, as Mom sucked my clit between her lips.

"It's only the beginning, baby," he grunted, as I felt his cum shoot inside me without warning which triggered my own orgasm to riddle me with ecstasy

"Yeeeees, Daddy, I'm coming while you're coming," I declared for all the witnesses watching my incest submission to hear.

Mom kept pressure on my clit as an intense orgasm continued to shudder through me.

When Daddy finally pulled out, a couple of minutes later, Mom ordered, as she moved out from underneath me, "Come and get Mommy off, my baby girl."

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," I obeyed, as I turned around and buried myself between her legs.

"Amber and Candi, get over here and suck my titties," Mom demanded, as I began licking the cunt I once came out of.

"That's it, baby, lick Mommy's cunt," Mom moaned, as I lapped eagerly at her wet pussy.

I licked her for a few minutes, my head spinning as my orgasm had subsided and the true reality of my new life emerged out of the sexual fog I had been under.

I couldn't believe how my life had completely been altered in just under three hours.

I had submitted to a series of firsts and according to the rather full agenda they had for me the next few days...this was only the beginning.


As Mommy came on my face, the thought of all that was expected of me in my new role as a submissive in the Order of Syndom had my cunt tingling again.

I lifted my head up and asked, "Does anyone want to fuck the bride-to-be?"

The End...for now...

Do you want to read more?

If so...please let me know what you would like to read...

Some upcoming potential future parts:

Wed Bride Submission: Boss's Bitch (already written and will be released in June)

Wed Bride Submission: Family Orgy
Thu Bride Submission: In-law Gangbang
Fri Bride Submission: Lesbian Fistful
Sat Bride Submission: Pre-Wedding Sin
Sat Bride Submission: Wedding Day Orgy
Later Bride Submission: Wife of Syndom


JASMINE May 2014