Bride Submission: Family Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And for the next hour we talked about the things we always used to talk about when we were together: work, family, and travel... before the meal was over and the conversation shifted to the wedding. After a few minutes of chat about the time, the banquet and the food, the conversation returned to the sex.

"So you know there's a family tradition for the bride's wedding day morning," James opened out of the blue.

"No, but I hope it's a gang bang," I responded, really enjoying the freedom just to speak out loud what I'd so often wanted to say, and to be able to declare openly whatever sexual excesses I'd been secretly wishing for. Getting gang banged had been a fantasy of mine for years, although before the revelation of the Order's existence I'd never considered incest.

James shook his head, "Dad, you really fucked this up. Brittany isn't resisting this lifestyle at all! She's a natural!"

"You'd better fuck me up soon," I countered, grateful that Dad had respected me enough to try and protect me from a demanding world... but also annoyed that he'd kept me apart for so long from my true submissive place in the sexual hierarchy.

"Come and get dessert," James ordered.

"Yes, Master," I smiled, taking a last bite of my eighty dollar steak. I was still chewing the juicy tender meat as I slid off my chair, onto my knees and crawled back under the table looking forward to some homemade juicy hard meat.

Charles added, "Tonight is buy one dessert, get one free, sis."

"Well, I do like to clear my palette with a tasty drink after such a delicious meal," I wickedly purred, as I reached James. I reached up, fished out his semi-erect thick cock, and asked, "May I suck your cock, big brother?"

"Been waiting years for this," James said.

"Does that mean I can stop role playing as your sister slut?" Suzy asked, in long-suffering tones.

"Perhaps," James responded, as my cunt leaked at the idea of Suzy role playing as me... no wonder she resented me... not only was I more successful than her, but she had to pretend to fuck as me. Was everyone pretending I was fucking in their bedroom? Yesterday I learned Mom and Dad did... and now James and Suzy did... did Charles and Peaches too?

"I assume that's a yes, big brother, I'm here for you." In a sign of my good faith I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

"A big yes," he groaned as my lips pressed moistly around his thick mushroom top.

I swirled my tongue around it, knowing how the top was sensitive... loving to tease... loving to be told or forced to suck men's cocks when they wanted more.

This is usually the stage where Bradley shifted from gentleman to dominant... wanting me to devour his cock ravenously... but James didn't do that, instead allowing me to savour his impressive prick gently and leisurely.

After a couple of minutes, Charles complained, "Hey, don't forget about me."

James grabbed my head in case I was considering moving and replied, "You get her when I'm done... You know, the same way you got your wife."

"Asshole," Charles retorted, clearly pissed off. I wondered what was behind those words. Was James lording it over Charles's love life?

"I had that first too," James replied, "Isn't that right, ass-slut Peaches?"

"Yes," Peaches answered quietly. This was obviously a thorny issue between my two brothers... even though in a world like the Order where a large group of submissive women were all available to serve any male member (pun intended) at the drop of a hat, any posturing between the men seemed rather juvenile and redundant.

"You're such a prick," Charles snapped, getting angrier.

"And I'm getting Brittany first too," James continued rubbing it into his younger brother, while I indeed was sucking him first.

Charles countered, "But I'm bigger."

I hoped that was true. James' cock was impressive at seven inches, but size definitely did matter and anyone who said otherwise was either lying or had a small cock. I was excited to see whether Charles's declaration was right. So I pulled myself away from big brother one's cock, and crawled over to big brother two's cock as I arbitrated, "Let me be the judge of who's really my big brother."

"Oh, yeah," Charles said smugly, confident my assessment would agree with his, as I attempted to fish his cock out of his trousers.

"You may be bigger, but I have all the other assets that matter," James countered, acknowledging he was indeed smaller.

Although James was physically bigger, more charming, and better looking, Charles was stronger academically and a nicer person. Deciding to defend the brother I was closer to, I chirped in, just as I got a solid hold on Charles's cock, "Dick size is all that matters."

Charles laughed as I took his nine inch-ish cock in my mouth (bigger than Dad's and James's, smaller than Grand-Daddy's... I wondered if maybe the hierarchy should be based on cock size), "The meek will inherit the earth."

"Only if they have huge cocks like this one," I elaborated for Charles between bobs.

James, annoyed, ordered, "Peaches, get over here."

Although I wanted to get both of them off, I realized I'd embarrassed and shamed my older brother... which wasn't my original intent, and probably wasn't a good move, given his temperament.

Yet that was a mistake to fix later. At the moment I focused on my brother's big cock and on serving him like a good slut should.

Wanting to show him my slutty eagerness, I moved to his balls and sucked each of them into my mouth in turn.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, a lot less dominant than the other men in my family. And although I liked being used like a slut and dominated... with Charles it was different... somehow sweeter.

I returned to his shaft and devoured his cock whole, wanting to feel his cock tickling my tonsils, his balls hitting my chin and his cum erupting in my mouth.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Peaches screamed... words I never expected to hear from a schoolteacher's mouth.

"God, your wife has a tight ass," James grunted.

"And your wife is a tight ass," Charles countered.

I expected Suzy to say something devastating... she'd certainly demonstrated that ability many times in the past... but she didn't say a word. Shit, the power of the Order was impressive if a strong-willed woman who seemed to be more likely to castrate a guy than suck him took an insult like that without objection.

"Boys, enough," Mom interjected for the first time. "Tonight's about Brittany, not your ongoing dick measuring contest or who's on top."

"Sorry, Mom," both boys said in unison... even though they could fuck all three of their mother's holes at will, they still respected her as a mother. The Order of Syndom was full of surprises.

Wanting my brother's load, I bobbed furiously, aided by my hand stroking his hard meat. By this time his rod was awash with my spit, and my slick palm was racing sensuously up and down his shaft with almost no friction.

"Oh God, Brittany, don't stop," Charles groaned, his breathing telling me I was moments away from receiving his load down my eager throat.

Of course I didn't stop, and a few deep throats later I felt his cum spewing out of his cock and filling my belly. I always loved that moment where we both got what we wanted: he got to cum and I got cum.

"Always a quick trigger, baby brother," James teased, taking another competitive shot, before ordering, "Get out from under there, Brittany."

I finished milking Charles' cock, not wanting any of his seed to go to waste, before obeying my older brother's order.

I crawled out and complained, seeing Peaches bent over the table getting ass fucked, "I can't believe you two haven't been taking care of your little sister all these years."

"Well now we can make up for lost time," James pointed out, "now kneel beside me."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, curious at what he was planning.

Once I was on my knees, he pulled out, turned, and shoved a cock that had was just been inside Peaches' shit chute into my mouth. The act was meant to be humiliating and disgusting and to show me who was in charge. But Peaches, like I did, kept her asshole nice and clean for such events. I'd sucked Bradley's cock after he'd reamed my asshole many times, often even after he'd come in it. The nastier the task, the hotter I found it... which is likely why this entire taboo incest situation turned me on so completely.

"She does look beautiful with a cock in her mouth," Grand-Daddy approved... which sounded weird to be complimented in such a way... although I took it for the flattering words they were. I was beautiful... and I had a great cock sucking mouth.

"I've been waiting to do this for years," James sighed with contentment as he grabbed my head and face fucked me.

"I came in her mouth first," Charles bragged, still wanting to one up James.

"Actually I did," Grand-Daddy interjected.

"Actually I did," Daddy added, having come in my mouth yesterday.

"Did you fuck her ass?" James asked, his balls bouncing off my chin with each forward thrust.

"Not yet," Dad answered. "But I'll be the first. She's my slut. I created her. You can't buck tradition."

"We created her," Mom corrected... the conversation continuing to be so strange... as was, of course, this entire situation: I was being face-fucked by my brother in front of my father, our other brother, Grand-Daddy, and all four of their wives.

"True enough, we did," Dad chuckled.

"Well, I call being first brother," James declared, as if he was calling shotgun.

"How would you like to be the first brother to fuck my cunt?" I suggested, my pussy dying to be filled and wishing I hadn't just gotten Charles off... I'd rather it be him filling my cunt.

"I can't believe we waited this long, Dad," James repeated, as he obliged my demand, pulling me up, bending me over and sliding his dick deep inside me in one hard thrust.

"Oooooooh, yeah," I moaned, thrilled to finally be receiving some direct pleasure.

Dad ordered, "Suzy, get your ass over here."

"Yes, Master," Suzy replied, which were two more words I couldn't fathom the uptight bitch saying.

"You going to fuck her ass, Daddy?" I asked.

"Is that want you want to see?" Daddy asked.

Suzy glared at me, but I ignored her cold stare and answered, "Yes, Daddy, pound Suzy's asshole and cum inside of it."

"I think I can do that," Dad chuckled, as Suzy approached him. "Bend over."

Suzy did, and was now facing me as Dad moved behind her.

"No lube?" I asked, as he lifted her dress up.

"She's well gaped," Dad said, slapping her ass. "She prefers it in the ass, don't you, ass slut?"

"Yes, Master," she yelped, surprised by the slap... hating the humiliating slap and being called derogatory names, but only because they were done in front of me.

"Say it, bimbo," Dad demanded, trying to show me his power.

Her voice all high-pitched and sing-songy like a seven-year-old's Suzy crooned, "I wove your biggy wiggy hard cocky reaming my tight shit holey," turning instantly into the bimbo submissive she was. Now that really turned me on! Bitch becomes infant! I mouthed an admiring 'Wow!' to her with a big grin.

Suzy glared back. I knew I was in for it later from her, but she didn't appreciate the extent of my submissive tendencies. The more humiliation she shoveled on me the more I would enjoy it; I'd revel in any revenge she took on me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, while Daddy fucks your wife's shit box," I said, feeling that perhaps there was a way I could scheme my way up the submissive ladder to be number two behind Mom. The idea of Peaches and Suzy, especially Suzy, as my lesbian pets was an idea I liked.

"Drill her harder," Suzy demanded of her husband, as Daddy plunged into her ass.

"Oh yeah, show me what you got, big brother," I moaned. "Show me what you wish you'd been doing for years."

"Mildred," was all Grand-Daddy had to say. Mom quickly went to him and wordlessly turned around, lifted up her dress and bent over.

"One word, Brittany. That's all a master should need to say," Grand-Daddy explained to me as he stood up and placed his prick against my submissive mother's rosebud.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, loving the new black and white world I was now living in.

I didn't have to think, just do.

My inner resistance melted to oblivion, I was now a three-hole cum slut to the Order and I not only accepted it, but relished it.

"Yesssss, Master, fuck my slut ass," Mom moaned, looking directly at me, submissive to submissive sharing a tender moment of humiliation, as her ass was filled... as mother and daughter shared this new life together and suddenly I was the only one besides Peaches without a dick in her ass.

"What about my asshole?" I asked.

Dad possessively said, "That hole is mine and for back at the hotel."

"Oh, okay," I nodded, disappointed, but having something to look forward to.

"Oh fuck," James suddenly grunted, pulling out and spewing his cum all over my ass and my dress rather prematurely... way too early for me to be close to coming... and a complete waste of cum.

"Already?" Charles teased, redeemed from his earlier quick ejaculation down my throat.

"Fuck you," James snapped, as he kept unloading all over my backside.

"I'd rather fuck my sexy sister, she's prettier," Charles countered. "Come lie on the table, Brit."

Wanting a cock back in me, I moved to Charles, but looked back at James, wanting to give him a win. "Shit, that was a big load."

"A decade in the making," he joked.

"Well, let's make sure we don't wait that long again," I smiled, as I got onto the table, pulled up my dress and spread my legs, offering my still needy and burning pussy to my sweet other brother.

"Fuck, you're beautiful, Britt," Charles said, looking at me in a way that usually only Bradley did... seeing me as more than just a fuck slut.

I smiled, "You're not bad yourself."

He paused, as if unsure what to do. So I asked, "Are you going to fuck your baby sister or what?"

"Just fuck her already," Peaches demanded. "We all know she was your first jerk off fantasy."

I smiled, flattered. "Is that true, big brother? Have you fantasised about fucking me?"

His eyes went big and his cheeks red, no words needed.

Peaches added, "He makes me role play as you." Then after a moment added, "All the fucking time." Unlike Suzy, Peaches was a good friend; we shared a strong appreciation for each other and would take care to watch each other's back.

"Does everyone here role play fucking me?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yes," the three other women all said in frustrated unison.

"Oh," was all I could say, feeling flattered.

Charles looked sheepish as I learned both my brothers had their wives role play being me... I had to admit as sick and twisted as that would have sounded a couple of days ago, now it only enhanced my excitement.

Wanting to help him out of this awkward situation where he was obviously embarrassed, I said, flipping my heels off and moving both my feet to his hard cock and beginning to give him a nylon-clad foot job, "If I knew you were hiding this treasure in your pants, I would have come into your bedroom and played with it every night. I would have given you endless foot jobs and Peaches and I would have fucked you to oblivion."

"Oh God," he groaned, I think not only from my touch and my words, but mainly because I'd just nailed his favourite recurring stroke fantasy. Once I was married, we four would need to share lots of quality time together!

"Get ready, slut," Dad ordered, as he grunted.

"Yes, Dadda, fill my wittle, tightie, asshole," Suzy moaned loudly in baby talk, over the top as if she were competing with me by sounding like a fucking imbecile.

"Come fuck me, big brother," I ordered, wanting that nine inches plowing inside me, moving my legs around him as best I could and pulling him close to my wetness.

He stumbled slightly, but grabbed his cock and positioned it at my pussy.

"Make your fantasy come true, big brother," I purred, using my feet to pull him closer and guide his cock inside me. "Oooooh, yes," I moaned, as his cock disappeared inside.

"Shit," he groaned, staring at his cock disappearing.

"Yessie, yessie, yesies," Suzy screamed in a shrill falsetto, the table shaking as Dad came in her ass.

"So big," I moaned, wrapping my silky legs around Charles completely and pulling him all the way inside me.

"Ooooohh," he groaned, filling me.

"Oh indeed," I purred, before adding, "now fuck me big brother, pound me with that big cock."

"Pound her," Peaches ordered, "you can finally stop role playing and have the real thing."

"Yes, big brother, do to me whatever you do to Peaches," I offered.

And he finally started fucking me.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that huge dick," I moaned melodramatically, glancing at my oldest brother, making it clear that his baby brother upped him in one key asset.

Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders and I was roughly pushed backwards to the table as Suzy straddled my face and ordered, no longer talking like a three year old, but now a forceful drill sergeant, "Clean my asshole, bottom dweller."

I didn't like being bossed around by her, but her gaping ass was poised right above me and cum was dripping out of it and onto my face. I also resented both her adamant tone and the term 'bottom dweller'.

When I didn't lean up and lick her asshole, she reached back, grabbed my hair and yanked my face into her cum filled shit hole. "Eat, princess," she demanded, before adding, "this will be your main food group for the next few days: cum."

I believed that was true, although not like this and not from her, totally forgetting my brave words to myself of a few minutes ago.

So even as I was fucked, I refused to obey my sister-in-law's order, except to lick up the cum that was dripping onto my face.

"Bitch," Suzy snapped, "Eat my asshole, you're under my control now and forever."

"Do as you're told, Brittany," Dad instructed.

Given an order by Daddy, I obeyed reluctantly, extending my tongue into her open, well fucked ass and tried to retrieve Daddy's cum, feeling defeated.

"That's better, slut," Suzy said, still holding my head between her ass cheeks. "You're my bitch, isn't that right, Masters?"

"Yes," Dad confirmed, almost as if quoting a charter, "The hierarchy of the Order of Syndom is very clear; it is based not on age or power, but by when a woman joins the order, and thus Brittany, you will be a submissive to every woman in the Order who preceded your joining. This, of course, means you will be submissive to your mother, both your sisters-in-law, your mother-in-law to be, sister-in-law to be, as well as to any other female who wants to use you, like Jaqueline here for example."

Fuck!

The idea of being subservient to my brothers, dad and Grand-Daddy, and even any other man was something that I'd already accepted... naturally... It's who I am. But being sexually submissive to other women wasn't anything that appealed to me.

Yet this wasn't the time to plea-bargain. I sucked on Suzy's asshole, trying to extract more of Daddy's yummy cum.

Suzy moved quickly so her asshole was replaced by her cunt. "Now eat your Mistress, you Barbie," Suzy ordered, her wet cunt resting on my face.

I resented the idea she was my Mistress, yet didn't know any way out of this predicament. As I licked her wet, surprisingly tasty, pussy, I realised I was mad at my father. If he'd' have just fucked me as soon as I was legal, I'd now be way up on the hierarchy and Suzy would be my submissive.

This annoyance, plus the distraction of Suzy's insistent pussy was ruining the pleasure of my brother's dick sliding in and out of me, now faster.