Bride Submission: Family Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, slut," Suzy moaned, as she began grinding her pussy on my face and added, "You'll be munching on my cunt a lot."

Resigned to my situation, at least until I could find a loophole for this hierarchy bullshit, I was an attorney after all, I lapped her pussy and opened my legs wider to enjoy the cock pounding me.

Although I wasn't her slut and had no intention of being her slut, I was a slut and wanted to be used as such... just not by such a pretentious teacher.

I licked Suzy's pussy as she roughly used my face for her pleasure until she came hard... almost drowning me with her cum.

I licked it up and swallowed as best I could, her cum frustratingly sweet, tangy and addicting... at least one perk to the demeaning task.

As soon as she lifted herself off me, my own orgasm close from the combination of humiliation and hard pounding, I begged, "Don't stop, Charles. Your sister slut is so close."

I moved my hand to my clit and frantically rubbed to expedite the orgasm I was so desperate to have.

Charles kept slamming into me, looking me directly in the eye, the way only Bradley usually did, with a mixture of love and lust.

That was all it took as I exploded, "Yessssssssss, your big dick got me off!"

"Oh God, oh fuck I'm going to come," Charles announced seconds later, as my cum swarmed his prick.

"Pull out and come on her face," Suzy ordered.

Charles obeyed, pulling out of me.

I quickly sat up, slid off the table down onto the floor, wanting to give him a cum canvas to shoot on. "Yes, baby, I want your cum all over my face."

He furiously stroked his cock as I opened wide.

"Yessss," he groaned, as a massive wad shot out of him and into my eye (a rookie mistake not to have my eyes closed), three more ropes splattered my cheek, chin and dress, before I opened my non cum-coated eye and took his cock back into my mouth, bobbing slowly to extract any last specks of his seed.

"Jaqueline, we're going to head out now. Besides the usual fifty percent tip, would you like Brittany for an extra tip?" Dad asked.

"No sir," she shook her head. She then added, looking down at me as if to explain why she was refusing such an offer, "I'd love to, but it's that time of month."

"Well, take a rain check then," Dad offered.

"Definitely," she agreed.

"And we'll meet back at the hotel for the evening gangbang," Dad announced, answering in one sentence what I'd been thinking... now what?

"I hope that means some family triple penetration," I suggested, a fantasy I'd never yet lived... the triple penetration... not the family triple penetration... at least until now, when I would reach both goals in one shot... or rather three, hopefully simultaneous, shots.

"I think we can arrange that," Dad chuckled.

Grand-Daddy sighed, "I don't know which is more shocking Cam, that you waited this long to train your daughter, or that you like it in the ass."

Dad was speechless, but managed to find the presence of mind to glare at Mom.

I added, still annoyed that I was the 'bottom feeder', "Yeah, if you'd have just walked into my room and fucked me when I turned eighteen and brought me into the Order, I'd be higher up the hierarchy."

"But you're not," Suzy reminded me.

"Sorry," Dad said, although not making it clear if he was apologising to his father, to me, or to everyone.

"It is what it is," Mom said, always able to cool a tense or awkward situation. "She's in the Order now, and that's what really matters, and this is her week. So let's stop this petty blame game and focus on the present: Brittany's initiation and wedding."

"Agreed," Grand-Daddy nodded. "And Brittany, you'll ride back to the hotel with me."

"Yes, Grand-Daddy," I nodded, understanding he was at the top of this hierarchy.

I was led out the door, out a back exit I didn't know existed, and to a limousine. Once inside, just Grand-Daddy and I, he observed, "So you seem to be accepting your invitation into the Order."

I nodded, "At first it was shocking, but even though I was overwhelmed when I learned of the Order and even of Daddy setting me up with Bradley, once I began obeying Daddy and then Mr. Wolfe, everything seemed to come naturally, as if submissiveness was part of my DNA."

He nodded, "It is part of your DNA, my dear. You're a Peck, and whether or not you knew it while you were growing up, you were always destined to be a member of the Order."

"I understand that now," I agreed, "but I'm frustrated with being at the bottom of hierarchy, as Suzy keeps reminding me." I moved beside him and placed my hand on his cock over his trousers as I tried to play both the sex card as well as the pout card.

He nodded, "That's because of your father's weakness. Unfortunately, the rules of Syndom are very clear."

I traced my finger around his semi-erect cock and purred, "But I'm your real grand-slut. Suzy and Peaches are just inherited bimbos."

He chuckled, "Grand-slut, that's one I've never heard before."

"Is there anything you can do?" I pouted, squeezing his almost fully erect cock.

He sighed. "You really are a temptress."

"And your willing grand-slut," I added, fishing his cock out, seeing it desperate to break out of its cloth jail.

"There's a Tribunal you can go to and plead your case once you're officially initiated," he explained, as I stroked his big hard cock, getting a good look at what ten inches and thick looked like in the light... not getting a great look at it under the table when I'd first sucked it.

"Do you think they'd listen to a three-hole grand-slut?" I asked, licking his mushroom top with my tongue as if it were an ice cream cone.

"Ohhhh," he groaned, "They'd listen, but I can't predict what they'd decide. Tradition is one of our trademarks, and it's rare for them to make exceptions."

"Have there ever been any exceptions?" I asked, slithering my tongue down his shaft.

"I only know rumours," he admitted. "It's almost unheard of for our rules to be bent for any one person, although I once heard that Amanda Stockwell approached the tribunal."

"No way," I gasped, just as I reached his balls.

Amanda Stockwell's husband was running for President and she was an adamant defender of woman's rights... like me. I had even met her a few times at benefits for a variety of female causes.

"She too was a much delayed addition to the Order, but the Order is very powerful behind the scenes, and there was no way her husband would get the nomination from his party without the Order's approval," he explained, as I sucked one ball into my mouth.

I had to ask, my entire view of the world shattered yesterday, but the thought that the Presidential nominee could be decided by a secret sex society was even more shocking, "Have all presidents been members of the Order?"

"No," he answered, as I searched with my tongue and found his second ball with a bit of work, "but many have been."

"Wow!" Was all I could muster before I began sucking on Grand-Daddy's thick long rod.

"You'll learn all the historical members, as well as all the present members, once your full initiation is complete," Grand-Daddy explained.

That excited me.

Being a lawyer, the idea of pleading my case and presenting the argument of negligence on my father's part was a step I was willing to take if it helped me get what I wanted... not to be a bottom dweller.

I also was, as anyone would be, curious as hell who all the members of the Order of Syndom were ... especially throughout history... especially women.

"I'm still kicking myself for not being firmer with your father," he continued. "I should have made it clear that I was in charge, the hierarchy works the same for males, although it's unheard of for a father to prevent his son from joining. So although your father had say, I could have made him do it. I'm partly to blame."

As I bobbed, I thought this would only add to my legal defense, and if I had to pay anyone back through sexual servitude I'd be more than willing.

"God, you do have a velvet mouth," Grand-Daddy complimented as I bobbed on his mouth-stretching dick.

I moaned on his cock in response, hoping I was going to get another load of his cum.

I bobbed the rest of the drive to the hotel, getting slightly frustrated that I wasn't making Grand-Daddy come... usually five minutes and I was retrieving my yummy salty load.

"We're here," he declared, as the limo came to a stop.

I asked, "Want me to keep sucking you?"

"Once inside maybe," he said. "We still have one more treat for you."

"I was already trying for one more treat," I pointed out to him, looking up while stroking his cock.

He laughed, "And to think your father thought you would never submit."

"Yeah, so many lost loads," I sighed.

"Tell me about it," Grand-Daddy nodded, putting his cock away.

We walked into the hotel, rode up the elevator and entered a fancy suite.

Everyone else was already there, having drinks. No one sucking or fucking. I joked, "You didn't start without me this time?"

Mom smiled, "We thought maybe we should wait for the bride-to-be."

My father couldn't resist saying, "Yes, we knew she would be punctual this time."

"Thank you Daddy, I appreciate that," I nodded smoothly, not acknowledging the dig but accepting the lesson, and I went over to them and poured myself a whiskey.

We all had drinks and chatted more about the wedding. Mom's sister Kimberly was even flying in from France... an Auntie I hadn't seen for years. I realized she had to be a member of the Order too. I wondered if I would get to go down on her too... it seemed very likely.

I downed my whiskey, still quite horny and curious for my surprise. So I simply asked, "So what's my wedding surprise?"

"Oh that isn't until Saturday," Dad said, but added, "we do have a family pre-wedding surprise for you though."

"I hope it's big and hard," I smiled.

"Actually it's three big hard surprises," he said, before revealing, "it's your first triple penetration, my dear."

"You always know the perfect gift to get me, Daddy," I grinned, my cunt tingling with the idea of another one of my fantasies coming true.

Mom came over to me and unzipped my dress. "There's no way this can remain."

Once I was out of my dress, Mom dropped to her knees and began licking my pussy.

"Get her nice and wet for us," James requested, politely for a change, as all the men in my family got undressed.

"I already am wet," I declared, before adding, "being fucked airtight is one of my sexual bucket list items."

"Give us time and we'll make all your bucket list items come true," James reassured.

"Some you can't,' I smiled wickedly, before adding, "but your wives can."

My dad laughed, "I want to see this list soon, my slut."

"Of course, Daddy," I nodded, before adding, "but I have to make a new list now that I know about the glory of incest and about the Order."

Dad sat on the couch and ordered, "Come straddle Daddy, my girl."

"Yes, Daddy," I nodded, recalling my unwillingness to sit on his naked lap just yesterday. This time I was far from unwilling as I walked over, straddled him so I was facing him and lowered myself on his erect cock.

"Such a good girl," Dad groaned, as my pussy engulfed his cock.

"I've always been your good girl," I said, talking in a sweet, innocent voice.

He nodded, "And now you get to be my bad girl, too."

"Yes, Daddy," I nodded, as I began riding his cock with everyone watching. The other three women were each stroking someone's cock as they all prepared for my triple penetration... only Grand-Daddy's cock not yet completely hard and ready to pilfer my airtight virginity.

I asked as I looked around, "Who's reaming my asshole first?"

"That would be me," Daddy answered, as he explained, "It's tradition that within the family the father gets all holes first."

"Well, I can't be one to break from tradition," I smiled, still slowly riding his cock.

Dad ordered, "James, come and sit down."

"Yes, sir," James nodded, the male hierarchy as clear as the female one.

"Straddle your brother," Dad instructed me.

"If I have to," I answered playfully, getting off one cock and getting on another... even though I wasn't quite sure how I could be triple-teamed on a couch.

Once James's cock was buried in my pussy, Daddy ordered, "Lean forward."

I smiled as I obeyed, "Yes, Daddy."

I watched as he moved behind me and positioned his cock at my slightly gaping rosebud, my ass not yet completely recovered from being plundered by Mr. Pickerton's big black snake earlier this afternoon.

"Take my ass, Daddy," I purred, as he paused, his cockhead teasing my asshole.

"Pound the bottom feeder," Suzy added.

I wanted to glare at her, but instead just agreed with a slight reinterpretation, playing with my sister-in-law's words, "Yes, Daddy, feed your daughter's bottom with that big Daddy dick."

Dad nodded, "As you wish, my princess," pushing his cock inside me.

"Yes, Daddddddddddddy," I moaned dramatically, now having two cocks inside me like I did yesterday.

Charles was suddenly climbing on the couch and standing up beside me, just as Dad's body touched down on mine. I now had two cocks buried as deep as possible inside me.

"Are you going to shove that cock in my mouth?" I asked my brother.

"I think I am," Charles laughed, guiding his cock into my open mouth, needing to bend down a little to reach me.

Once all nine inches were in my mouth, I was air tight. One more thing I could check off my sexual bucket list. A list that was likely going to get finished a lot quicker, now that I was a member of the Order... although I was already thinking of new things I could add to it.

For a moment it was the calm before the storm. Three cocks buried in me as deep as possible, all resting and all ready to go.

"Now triple team her, boys," Grand-Daddy ordered.

In one sentence, the sexual storm began brewing and I was the eye of the hurricane.

I moaned on Charles's cock as he began fucking my face, while Dad slammed into my ass and James bucked up to meet Dad's forward thrusts. I felt as if their cocks were crashing into each other, creating a combined pleasure unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

My head went light as the storm swirled inside my very being. I didn't do anything. I didn't suck cock. I didn't ride cock. I just sat there as a vessel of pleasure for all three men triple-teaming me simultaneously... clearly not the first time they'd joined forces, since they displayed very effective teamwork in blowing me away!

I just relaxed and allowed the pleasure to consume me.

"God, this is so hot," Peaches said, watching me get used, including by her husband.

"I remember my first triple pounding," Mom added, which made me wonder who were her first three. Obviously my other grandfather who'd passed away a few years ago, although after I was legal and should have been available to be used by him.

"Don't we all?" Suzy added, their conversation somehow making this even more special... strange, but true.

There was laughter from the girls before Grand-Daddy ordered, "Mildred, come and get me ready."

"Mmmmm, yummy," Mom replied.

And for a couple more minutes I was roughly triple-teamed until my body could no longer remain within the serenity of the eye of the storm but had to venture out to experience the full force of the hurricane, and the terrible winds tossed me around wildly out of control, and driving rain assaulted my body with overwhelming force and everything came to an incomprehensible climax of the ultimate natural forces, and I was so close, and just a little closer, and I was there! My tumultuous orgasm exceeded a Category Five on the Saffir-Simpson scale, my surging winds and liquids approaching an unprecedented 300 kph!

It was without a doubt the most intense orgasm of my life.

I had to let Charles' cock leave my mouth as I screamed, "Mother fucker!"

"Actually daughter fucker and brother fucker," Dad joked, continuing to ream my asshole.

I laughed, as my hurricane of an orgasm reached landfall and began to subside to a Category Four, a mere 250 kph, but nevertheless my vaginal swells were still frothing in ecstasy.

Charles slid his cock back into my mouth and resumed fucking my face, his balls bouncing off my chin.

Then, even as my pussy was raining torrentially down my legs as the winds of my orgasm began to subside, the cum started shooting. Dad grunted, and without a word, deposited his load deep inside my asshole. He was still spewing up my shit chute when Charles grunted and deposited a load down my throat.

When Dad pulled out, James ordered, "Now ride my cock, sister slut."

"I'm not sure I can," I admitted, my entire body feeling the aftermath of being hit by a hurricane of an orgasm... I felt like a complete beach-full of wreckage and shattered driftwood.

"Now, slut," he ordered, as I got off him and felt cum leak out of my ass as Charles's cock slipped out of my mouth.

I weakly straddled him, facing away from him, and lowered myself on his cock. I missed his cock twice as I wobbled on legs feeling like Jello, before he held me in place and lowered me steadily onto his cock.

It went in easily, being thinner and shorter than Dad's. I lowered myself until I was sitting on his cock. In this position I always felt completely full, so although his dick was an inch smaller than Dad's it now felt just as big.

I used his knees for balance as I began grinding on his cock, thinking this was an easier way to get him off than actually riding him.

Thankfully, he didn't complain as he reached up and cupped my breasts from behind.

Also thankfully, he didn't last long. A couple minutes of grinding back and forth and he was groaning and soon I felt a second load erupt in my ass.

I kept grinding until he was finished, before I rolled off him and onto the floor... still trembling.

"What a rookie," Suzy said sarcastically in a condescending voice.

"Fuck you," I weakly said, still showing my defiance at being her slut.

"I have Friday plans too," she quipped back, before adding, "and so much more."

"I can't wait," I replied, not wanting her to think I was scared of whatever she had in store for me.

"Me either," Suzy retorted, her tone promising something devious.

"But tonight there's still one load left to be given," Grand-Daddy declared.

I rolled over to my side, seeing him sitting on a chair, Mom between his legs.

I asked, "Is that for me?"

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes, Grand-Daddy, I do," I nodded, even though I wasn't sure I had the energy, my cunt still tingling.

"James, carry your sister to my room," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," James nodded, still naked, as he walked over to me and picked me up like I was a feather... which is how my head felt... feathery light.

Once in the room, James dropped me softly on the bed and he smiled, "I'm happy you're finally one of us."

"Me too," I nodded, enjoying this brief moment of tenderness.

"All right, you're mine for the rest of the night," Grand-Daddy staked his claim as he entered the room.

"Have fun," James said, walking out.

"Oh I will," both Grand-Daddy and I both said at the same time.

James closed the door and Grand-Daddy walked over to the bed and said, "Welcome to the Order, my girl."

"Don't you mean your grand-slut?" I smiled, as I reached for his cock, wanting to feel again what ten inches of thick cock felt like.

"I thought you were tired," he smiled, as he watched me move to his cock.

"I'm getting my second wind," I answered, before taking his cock in my mouth.