Bride-To-Be

Story Info
College coed bride-to-be gets closer to wedding day.
1.3k words
3.69
121.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cunt.licker
cunt.licker
14 Followers

My name is LeAnne and when I was in high school, I was a Plain-Jane nerd. I had glasses and braces, the whole get-up. The only boys I attracted were also nerds and I never really had a date until I was seventeen years old. When I finally got a date with a boy who was not quite a bad as most, I decided he would be the one I would marry. Of course, he didn’t know it yet.

Let me give you a little more about me first. I’m about 5’5” and only 102 lbs. I’m a little on the skinny side, my upper arm was smaller than my dad’s wrist. I have dark brown hair, green eyes and as mentioned, I wore glasses and braces at the time. My breasts are B cup, but just barely.

Anyway, as I began to date Mark, I grew to really love him more and more each time we went out. We were both pretty shy kids and never got physical on dates, just some kissing and that was it. We dated for our entire senior year and when graduation came, we went to different colleges; I went to State and he went to a technical college to a small private school I couldn’t afford. However, before we left each other, we spent our entire summer together almost every day. The week before leaving for school, he proposed to me and I accepted. We agreed not to set a date for a while, waiting instead to see how college went.

So off I went to school to learn to become a nurse and hopefully get into a physical therapy program. College was great and I really enjoyed my classes. I even made a lot of new friends, something I didn’t have much of in high school. I went to some parties and began to loosen up a little. I got contacts and dropped the glasses and my braces came off during my first semester. I felt more like a real woman than a nerdy little girl now.

However, I remained faithful to Mark and I knew he was faithful to me. We even set a date after our first year of school was complete. We would get married the next spring, the weekend after finals.

During my second year, my younger brother John came to college as well and was a big hit. He was on the soccer team and basketball team and had all kinds of girlfriends. We were at some of the same parties together and he was really wild, much more than me.

There was one guy, Jeff, that I became pretty good friends with. After Christmas break we would go to movies together and out to eat: date type stuff without the kiss goodnight. He was my ‘party date’ sometimes so neither of us went alone. He met Mark and knew that we were engaged, so it was no big deal.

However, one night after a party, we were both pretty drunk. I let myself go to far and Jeff and I ended up in an upstairs room at the party and we were making out. We kissed and Jeff even got his hand under my shirt. When he moved my own hand down to his crotch and I felt his hard on (my first one) I came to my senses and got out of there.

The next day, I was confused and ashamed, but Jeff came over to see me and he acted like nothing had happened. That made me feel a little easier and I just let it go and forgot it. Until the next weekend and the next party. This time, I didn’t get quite as drunk, but Jeff did. He seemed even worse and asked me to help him find a place to lie down for a while. I helped him up the stairs and found him an empty room. He fell onto the bed, pulling me down with him. I tried to get up and somehow he wound up on top of me. He began kissing me again and I kissed him back, it felt so good. He once again got his hand under my shirt and even under my bra this time. I had never let Mark feel my breasts and now I was letting this boy do it even though I knew I shouldn’t. When he squeezed my boobs, it made me so tingly and wet down there. He would grind his hard on against me and my pussy got even wetter. I think I might could have had my first orgasm right there that night had not someone come into the room and interrupted us. It gave me a chance to get up and get out of there.

I felt like a horrible person. I felt like I had cheated on Mark and didn’t deserve to have him. I tried my best to avoid Jeff for the next few days. He called but I wouldn’t pick up. He came by, but I didn’t answer the door. Finally, after a couple of weeks hiding out, I decided to talk to him again and tell him things had to stop.

When I told him, he was really upset. He said he thought I was overreacting and that things didn’t go as far as I was saying they did. I got to thinking that maybe he was right; maybe I was too drunk and just imagined things. I was still pretty naïve I guess.

We hung out some more but nothing happened for the rest of that semester. As the school year came to a close, I had been planning a lot for the wedding. Mark had been down to see me several times and I never told him anything about what happened with Jeff. They got along just fine, so I decided to let it go.

Finals week came and after our last test, there was a big party on Thursday night. I was getting married in two days, but I wanted to stay for the party. My brother John and I would drive back home on Friday morning together. Jeff was going to ride with us there so he could go to my wedding and then he would fly home from there for the summer.

Jeff met me that night at my apartment and off we went. We had a fabulous time at the party and got really wasted. John was there too and he was the life of the party as always. We were making rounds and saying goodbyes to everyone and I was upstairs talking to some friends. We could hear someone having sex in one of the bedrooms, as the door was not quite closed all the way. We all decided to look in and see whom it was. I stuck my head in the opening and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light. I was in for a shock when I was my own brother John on top of some black girl with a white girl behind him licking his balls while he fucked. I had no idea my brother was like that. I was still a virgin and he was having threesomes! I stood transfixed, unable to move. The other girls were admiring John’s body and when I actually looked at his penis, I couldn’t believe it. It was huge! I had never seen Mark’s penis, but I knew it was nowhere near that big. Even the time I felt Jeff’s through his pants told me it was not that big. The door got pushed open more and more by people coming to look in and John and the girls saw us. John saw me and looked me in the eye. He just kept right on fucking and staring at me. We were looking into each other’s eyes as he fucked that black girl hard and when he yelled out that he was coming, he looked at me and said “This one’s for you.” As he came inside the girl, he never took his eyes off me. I was both extremely hot and turned on, but also very uncomfortable because he was my brother. I backed out of the room and went to get a drink and try to sort out my feelings about what just happened.

cunt.licker
cunt.licker
14 Followers