Bride's Son & Groom's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screaming became totally unintelligible as his fingers kept thrusting right through her ongoing orgasm. The muscles of throbbing cunt gripped and contracted around his plunging fingers while he tried to get his tongue back on her clit. When he managed to lick it once more, she exploded again in torturous pain pleasure. She thrust his head away and rolled away from him as her body was wracked uncontrollable spasms. She squeezed her legs together trying to actually stop the convulsions that were transmitted over and over again from her loins.

Doug looked down on her, excited that he had brought her to this extreme, and worried that she might be hurt by this. He wanted to jerk off on her it was so exciting, but he also wanted to bury his cock deep inside her. He watched her semi-patiently, slowly massaging his hard cock as he waited for her breathing to become normal.

She slowly slowed her breathing and came down her peak. She rolled over onto her back and noticed he was standing next to the bed with that huge cock in his hand. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of it, like she had already forgotten how big it was...or maybe it was even bigger now.

"I don't know what you did to me," she panted. "But that has never happened to me before. I'm not sure I can handle that right now." Doug crawled onto the bed and loomed over her.

"I don't think you have a choice," he told her with a lecherous smile. He reached down and spread her legs, exposing her dripping cunt. He lowered down and hovered above her, guiding his cockhead into her fuck hole.

"Nooo," she whimpered, but her legs opened wider as the swollen helmet of his huge shaft touched her labia. He lowered himself slowly down and she felt her cunt forced open by the massively thick, black shaft. She was so dripping wet from her recent orgasm that, as big as his cock was, it seemed to slide right in until she felt completely full. She grunted and reached up to his shoulders stop him.

"Oh God, baby," she gasped. "I don't think I have ever been this full. Give me a moment to get used to this." She reached down to her own pussy to feel how tight her labia were stretched at the entrance to her hole. To her surprise, not only did she find her skin stretched tight, she found there was still two inches of shaft still not inside her. Her eyes opened wide.

"You mean there is more?" She whined. "I can't take any more! I'm full already."

"You will take it all," Doug told her. "I am going to fuck you like no man ever has fucked you before." She was surprised by his sudden boldness, his command of her. It scared her, but also aroused her. She felt herself nod in submission even before she was sure that is what she wanted, and then she realized the fire was starting inside her again.

Doug started to slowly slide his massive black cock in and out of her. Each time he went in, it was just a bit deeper. He continued slowly, gently fucking her until she felt the base of his prick with her fingers at the same time as she felt him so deep inside her that it felt like her organs were moving around to accommodate this intrusion into her body.

With the knowledge that she could take all of his big cock, she relaxed and let the sexual fire take her again. At first, she lay still, using the muscles of her abdomen to grip the monstrous invading shaft tightly, allowing her to feel him slide into the very end of her pussy. She even held her breath as he slowly pushed deep into her, so she could experience the feeling of being so completely filled by this gigantic black prick.

Her eyes rose and she saw herself in the mirror across the room, laid out on the bed with this black stud sliding his cock into her. Again she felt the thrilling shame of having sex with a black boy who was the same age as her own son. Worse yet, he was a relation my marriage! It was almost like incest....so dirty....and so exciting. She decided she would be a slut - HIS slut!

"OK now," She panted. "Fuck me hard...stuff me like the fuck-slut you want me to be." With that, she threw her legs around his waist and clamped them across his ass. He picked up the pace and drove his cock deeper and fast until they could both feel his big balls slap against her ass. He repeatedly filled her with over ten inches of pure black man-meat, something she had never experienced before.

"YES!" she shouted. "FUCK ME HARD WITH YOUR FAT FILTHY BLACK COCK." She closed her eyes and laid her head back as she grabbed her breasts in her hands. She needed to contain them as they were shacking all over from the pounding he was giving her. Doug responded to her shouts and was thrusting even harder, ramming all of his huge, black prick deep into the crazy MILF below him.

"FUCKING DO IT...FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Marie howled. She was completely out of control again, and actually had tears in her eyes. "I BELONG TO YOUR COCK... FUCK ME WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK!" She pounded his ass with her heels, driving him faster and harder. At the same time, she was meeting his thrusts by pushing her own hips up from the bed and taking him deep. Doug shut his eyes to the sweat that was starting to drip from his forhead and clenched his teeth while he brutally fucked the horny white woman.

"SO FULL!" She continued, her mouth just pouring out words now. "POUND ME LIKE THE TOTAL SLUT I AM. FUCK ME DEEPER!"

Her hands gave up on restraining her tits, and they shook and slapped across her chest as she used her hands to pull her legs back. Opening her legs and pulling her knees back as she twisted her hips up, she completely opened herself to his full pounding. He buried his full shaft completely into her, slamming the full length of that monster cock into her with his heavy balls slapping hard against my cunt every time he went fully deep.

The bed frame banged against the wall and the whole house was full of the loud sounds of their rutting. Even the neighbors should be able to hear the sounds of Doug as he fucked this big bodied woman, the woman who born his classmate and step-father. The slapping of bodies and her loud screams every time he hammered it home should make someone call the police.

"'Gonna cum now" he grunted through clenched teeth as he rammed his cock into her pounding towards his orgasm. He let out a load and deep groan as his face contorted in the pain-pleasure of his own imminent release.

"CUM NOW!" She yelled. "SHOOT YOUR CUM UP MY PUSSY." Her head was jerking up and down, like she was using her head to further pump her body against his final thrusts. Doug started to cum and Marie felt hot cum spurting out of his cock.

"OH GOD YES...GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM...FILL ME WITH YOUR THICK...CUM....OHHHHHHHH" And then she exploded in another tremendous orgasm herself. She felt great gobs of spunk being shot deep inside her belly, shooting further up her cunt than ever before. Doug groaned as more cum shot out of his prick and the monstrous manhood twitched inside Marie again, sending her into another wave of orgasm.

Her body was again consumed with muscular spasms, like that last powerful orgasm had continued unabated. She shouted and moaned and whimpered as Doug collapsed on the bed next to her, rolling her with him so he could stay buried deep inside her.

In the first real tenderness he had shown her, he wrapped his arms around her and held her until she stopped shaking and her breathing slowed. Physical exhaustion and relaxation led to drowsiness, and they both fell asleep for a time.

Two Hours Later

Marie awoke in a dark room, the light from the hallway illuminating the young body next to her. He was laid out like a Playgirl centerfold, his dark skin taut over his muscular build. Most of all, his cock lay flaccid between his legs. Over ten inches when hard, even soft after two massive orgasms it was still bigger than most she had experienced before. It was crusted with the dried juices from their rutting, but still looked amazing to her. That huge black manhood had fucked her so hard that her pussy was sore; and yet it tingled at the thought of taking it again.

Marie looked at herself in the mirror as she lay mostly naked on the bed. Her big round breasts hung down, sagging against her chest under their own weight. They were completely red from all the squeezing shaking that had occurred during the last few hours. Her cream-colored girdle still minimized the bulge of her middle-aged abdomen, but now was wrinkled from all the body movement. Her well fucked pussy was visible below her pubic hair, still swollen and red with dried evidence of the massive amount of male and female fluid that had poured out of her and soaked the bed under her. The long legs below were only half covered with the stockings that had started attached to her girdle, one still up at mid thigh but the other was below her knee. With the mess her makeup had become, she really looked like a well-fucked whore...which made her smile.

She gentle rose from the bed and, grabbing her clothes and purse, padded across the hall to the bathroom. It took her twenty minutes to clean herself up to presentable. Before she left the house, she wrote Doug a note:

"Thank you for the best orgasm ever. I would love to repeat but understand if you don't. Marie."

She left a lipstick kiss on it and left it on the table. She drove herself home and stripped her clothes off as soon as she was in the door. When she was home alone, she preferred to keep the blinds closed and remain naked. She walked to the kitchen and made a sandwich, and ate that on her way to her bedroom. She collasped onto the bed and slept the rest of the night.

12