Bridesmaids Revisited

Story Info
Twenty years on, my wife's bridesmaids come for a visit.
4.9k words
4.12
65.1k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our 20th wedding anniversary. To mark the occasion, Shawna's two bridesmaids came for a visit. Both Samantha -- Sam -- and Caroline lived far away from us. Sam lived in England, and Caroline lived in New York, so they had only visited twice before in the twenty years since our wedding.

When Shawna told me about their upcoming visit, my mind went back in time, to the wedding, and to those previous visits. Twenty years ago, they had both been single, in their early twenties. They both got laid on our wedding night. I remember hearing about that from my Mother-in-law. Shameful, it was. But a couple of young men at the wedding certainly had a good time.

Over the twenty years, both had been married, had one child, and divorced. I clearly remember one of the previous visits (they always came together and made an event out of it). Caroline had gotten out of bed and joined us in the kitchen wearing only her nightshirt. Caroline is short, maybe a bit over five feet tall, and neither skinny nor fat. She has a pleasant roundness to her, and the roundness of her boobs was nicely apparent under her nightshirt, her nipples making themselves known to the rest of us. As much as I enjoyed watching her at the breakfast table, I enjoyed watching her go upstairs even more: there was a bit of a stumble, and a flash of her pussy underneath her clothing as I looked up from below.

Fast forward now -- twenty years on, our kids were away working at their summer jobs, Caroline and Samantha had both left their kids with grandparents, so I was sharing the house with three women for four days over the summer.

The years had been kind to us all, I think. Sam was always a good looker -- she's about 5' 8", and has an athlete's body. She is a runner and a cycler -- she has strong legs, smallish boobs, and a pretty face framed by long blonde hair. Caroline as I mentioned is short, and she has rounded out a bit, but it looks good on her. Shawna is as beautiful as ever; she and I work out regularly -- we enjoy running, and spend 30 minutes to an hour in our home gym most days. She is about 5'8", 140 pounds, and I'm 5'6", 130 pounds. In our own opinions at least, we look pretty good naked.

Day one of the visit, the three women were enjoying vodka coolers in the living room, catching up on old times. It was a lot of girly talk, so I decided to go for a run. It was beautiful day: warm, but not too hot; I finished my 5 km in a little over 30 minutes.

When I got back the house, the women were still in the living room, still drinking. There were several empty bottles, so being the good husband that I am, I started to collect them.

"How was your run, hun?" Shawna asked me.

"Great," I replied. "I love running in this weather. I could have gone longer, but I was worried you would miss me."

"Come here," she says, "and give me a kiss."

Knowing I'm sweaty, and perhaps a bit stinky, I didn't embrace her, but instead just bent over to her to give her a kiss. As I did, Shawna's hand landed on my thigh, and started working its way under my shorts. I wear loose fitting shorts when I run, and as Shawna knows well, I seldom wear any underwear in the summertime when I'm wearing shorts. I like to leave things hanging loose; it just feels so much more natural, especially when I'm running. Her hand worked its way up my shorts, and soon she was holding my cock and balls, right in front of our guests, but still under my shorts.

"Showoff," Samantha said. "I was just telling you I haven't even seen a penis in over a year, and now you're rubbing my face in it." She paused. "So to speak. Maybe that was a poor choice of words..."

If Sam hadn't seen a cock in over a year, things were quite a bit different for her these days. While I wouldn't exactly have described her as a slut before, she was always pretty good at getting laid whenever she wanted.

"Shit, it's been almost two years for me," Caroline added. "Quit showing off."

Shawna gave my dick a final rub and squeeze, kissed me, and said "go have your shower." As I turned to leave she gave my butt an affectionate pat. Shawna's rubbing and squeezing, right in front of her friends, had had an effect on me. Although I wasn't fully hard, my dick had grown a bit, and was pushing the front of my shorts out. I made no attempt to hide it. In fact I stood directly in front of Sam and asked her if she was finished the obviously empty bottle on the table beside her. I waited, and as she handed it to me, she stared at my crotch, then looked over at my wife as I walked away. Shawna had a big grin on her face -- I could not figure out where her head was at with this, but I was having as much fun as she seemed to be having. I walked past Caroline, she reached out and gave me a butt pat as well.

In the shower, after soaping myself, I shaved my face and my crotch. Both Shawna and I regularly shave ourselves down there, and I had a couple of days of stubble. As I was shaving my cock, I heard some sounds coming from our bedroom. It sounded like -- well, it sounded like drunken women trying to be quiet: some giggles, some soft thuds as bodies either bounced into each other or into furniture.

I turned off the shower and listened. Quite clearly I heard "Shh.... he'll be coming out soon." That was Shawna. Apparently, she had decided to give her good buddies a show, and I was liking the idea. As I dried off, I let my mind wander to the three women outside. I liked the idea of three women wanting to see me naked, and my cock started getting hard. I wanted to give them something to look at, so I tried to picture Samantha sucking my cock -- something tells me she is probably good at it. As my cock started getting harder, I started rubbing and jerking it until I was fully hard. Ready now, I hung up my towel, opened the door, and stepped into the bedroom.

Sam and Caroline were seated on our bed, facing directly at me. Shawna was off to the side in a chair. The girls' faces broke out into smiles, and they gave me a "whoo-hoo." I pretended to look surprised, but did not try to cover myself up. Instead I looked over at Shawna, who had a big grin on face.

"What's all this about then," I said in my phony English accent for Samantha's benefit.

"Well, the girls were complaining that they haven't had sex in quite some time -- not even seen a naked man -- so I thought I would give them a treat."

I walked over and stood beside Shawna. "Hmmm," I said. "I don't know quite what to say about that." As I said that Shawna put her arm around me -- at my butt -- and pulled me into her. Her other hand grabbed my cock. As I looked down, I could see a drop of pre-cum at the tip. Shawna saw it too, wiped it up with the tip of her finger, and brought it to her tongue.

"Mmmmm..." she said. "Nice."

"Hey, no fair," yelled Caroline. "We want to feel his cock too!"

I looked down at Shawna, raising my eyebrows in a silent question. This was new territory for both of us; while I had no problem letting these women have their way with me, I wasn't going to do it without her permission.

"Honey," she said, "let them have a feel."

I walked over and stood in front of both of them. Caroline reached out first, and grabbed my cock. Sam started rubbing my butt, and then moved to my balls.

"Mmmm," said Caroline, "such a lovely smooth cock." Her hand went from my cock to my pubic area, running her hand over my freshly shaved body.

Meanwhile Sam's hand had gone from my ball sack back to my butt. She started rubbing my cheek, but then her fingers went between my cheeks, and started tickling at my butt-hole, then over to my balls, and then back to my butt again. I spread my legs a little bit to give her better access, and encouragement. "What a lovely ass you have," she said. "I want to fuck you in the ass." This raised my eyebrows again, and I looked over to Shawna. She was enjoying the show, but kept silent.

By now four hands were rubbing over me, my dick was as hard as ever, and I was leaking a bunch of pre-cum. Sam bent forward, stuck out her tongue, and licked the end of my prick. "Mmmmm...." she said, leaning back and licking her lips.

Caroline looked over at Shawna. "Please," she said. "I haven't been fucked in so long. Can I fuck him? Please?"

In over twenty years, I have never had another woman touch my cock, let alone fucked another woman. This was already just so beyond anything I had ever considered, I would have been happy if Shawna had said no. Instead, she looked at me. "What do you think, honey?"

I honestly didn't know what to say. I wanted to say yes; I wanted to scream out YES! But after twenty years, could this possibly be OK?

"You want to, don't you?" Shawna was grinning ear to ear. "Go for it. We had sex this morning, it's only right that I share you with my bridesmaids."

"Oooh," said Sam. "Does that mean I get to fuck him too?"

"You bet it does, woman. He's always told me he wanted a threesome. Now's his chance."

I couldn't believe it; this was great. But now I was starting to get a little worried. Could I really pull this off, satisfy two women at the same time? My prick was rock hard; that part of me certainly wanted to give it a try.

"OK ladies," I said, "off with the clothes."

They practically tore their clothes off to get naked. Caroline, as I said, had a pleasantly round body; I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on her tits. Her blonde bush was, well, bushy. Samantha, as I expected, was shaved smooth. Her nipples were sticking straight out of her smallish titties. They too looked lovely, so I leaned over and put one nipple in my mouth and started sucking. I knew I was doing something right, as she started moaning right away.

By this point I was seated down on the bed, and Caroline pushed me down on my back, taking me away from Sam's tits. I looked over at Shawna, to make sure she was still alright with this, but she was gone. Oh crap, I thought, have I gone too far? But I needn't have worried, as she soon came back into the room with our camera, and started taking pictures.

Meanwhile Caroline straddled my hips, aligned my cock, and lowered herself down onto it. It slipped right in and we both started moaning at the same time. Sam, sitting beside us, rubbed her hand on my chest, down to my belly, to the base of my cock, then up Caroline's belly to one of her breasts, and started playing with her breast. Sam's other hand went to her own breast, pulling at one of those great nipples. It was a beautiful sight, and I closed my eyes -- it was just too much stimulation for me. I concentrated on my hip thrusts; through my closed eyelids I could sense the camera flash going off.

"Come on, then," said Sam in her British accent. "Let me have a go at it."

I opened my eyes again. Caroline took herself off my cock, and inched her way up my chest, rubbing herself on me as she went. "Oh, fuck," she said, "that felt so good. Now fuck me with your tongue." And with that she planted her pussy on my face.

I stuck my tongue into her pussy, then pulled it out and licked up her slit. She was so wet, I could feel her juices running down my cheeks. Then I felt a hand on my cock, and soon Samantha was dropping herself onto my cock. I grabbed Caroline by her butt cheeks and pulled her into me, as Sam was holding on to my side, riding up and down on my cock. I put my lips on Caroline's clit -- it was bigger than Shawna's -- and sucked on it. I could tell by the way she was riding up and down on my face that I was doing something right.

Meanwhile Sam was riding my hips, up and down, and I could feel her juices running down my balls and into the crack of my ass. I concentrated on giving them pleasure, and tried to block out how good my own cock was feeling. I was determined to bring them both to orgasm before I shot my load.

"Switch!" It was Samantha calling the change, as she got off of me. Caroline got off of my face, and I had a chance to look over at Shawna. She was still sitting in the chair, but all of her clothes were now off. One hand still held the camera, the other one was playing with her pussy. Just brushing the outside of it -- not fully finger fucking herself. Not yet.

Sam placed her smooth pussy on my face, and I went to work. Caroline lowered herself on my dick. Juices were freely flowing out of Sam's cunt onto my face; some of it was going into my mouth and down my throat, some was running down my cheeks. I stuck my tongue into her slit as far as I could, and grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter into me, sticking my tongue in even farther. She was thrusting onto my face, and with every thrust, a little squirt erupted out of her. My nose was buried into her and I was having a bit of trouble breathing, so pulled my tongue out and lifted my chin a bit, freeing up my nose. My chin road into her slit, and she started rubbing herself back and forth on my chin. I guess the strength of my jawbone was doing what my tongue couldn't. As her thrusting became more intense, I opened my mouth and sucked in her clitty.

"Oh, yes!" she screamed out. "Suck it! Suck it! Suuuuuuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" She was writhing on top of me with her orgasm, and juices were flooding out of her. I put my tongue down lower, lapping up the juices, then reaching up to her clit again. She shuddered with each lick: once, twice, and then she fell off to the side. She was done.

I now got to see Caroline bouncing up and down on my cock. As I looked at her titties bouncing up and down, and the look on her face, and I watched my prick going in and out of her hot cunt, I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust my hips up into as hard as I could. I wanted to get as deep as possible; I had to make her cum. She was close, but I was closer. As I thought about all that had just happened, and I licked my lips and relived the taste of the two women that had just ridden my face, I lost it. I erupted into Caroline. Flashes were going off, and I didn't know if it was the camera or my orgasm. I felt three solid spurts go into her, and rested my hips.

"No!" yelled Caroline. "I'm so close. You're not finished yet!" She got off of my hips and planted herself once again on my face. Another first for me: fresh creampie. I was taken aback for a couple of seconds, but, tentatively, I stuck my tongue in there and started licking. To be honest, after just having my own orgasm, my heart wasn't in it, but I wanted to make this as memorable for her as it surely was for me. That's when I felt a hand grab my cock, and soon what had to be a warm mouth surround it. I couldn't see what was happening, but I reached out to where I knew Sam was, and I knew that she had just started sucking my cock.

I wasn't going to get hard again right away, but it sure felt wonderful. And knowing that she was cleaning my cock of all our combined juices just made me even hornier. And as I got hornier, Caroline started receiving the best tongue work I could deliver. I was poking my tongue in and out of there, sucking at her lips, and pulling our combined cum out of her pussy. Soon she was shaking and quivering on my face.

"Fuck yes! Lick me lick me lick me lick me!" She yelled. I did, as she came all over me. She gave a great big shudder, got off of me, and laid down beside me.

"That was wonderful," she said, giving me a gentle kiss on my lips, tasting our cum. Samantha meanwhile had finished with my cock, and came up on the other side of me, and also gave me a soft kiss on my lips. Caroline came back to my face, kissing me harder this time, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together for a few seconds, she came off, only to be replaced by Samantha. "Mmmmm, you taste wonderful," Sam said. Shawna snapped a couple more pictures.

I lay there on the bed, with a naked woman on each side of me, completely spent. Well, not completely. My dick was quite ready to give up yet, and two hands started playing with it. But I wasn't getting hard again, at least not yet.

"Well ladies," I said. "I hope you enjoyed that. I know I sure did." As I said that I hopped off the bed. "Should I shower, or are is somebody just going to cum all over me again?"

"You stay just like that," my wife said. "You look sexy as hell naked, but with that girl cum all over you, it's even better."

"And I still want to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours," said Samantha. I still wasn't quite sure what she had in mind, but I definitely wanted to find out.

"C'mon," I said, "let's get something to eat."

I went downstairs, still naked. I'm often naked around the house, and I wasn't worried about neighbours peeking in my window. As the ladies came down, all still naked too, I assembled a fruit tray and a plate of nachos. I grabbed some more drinks from the kitchen, and served it to the women in the living room.

"Here you go girls, you need to replenish your fluids, I think." I got three playful butt slaps as I passed out the drinks.

I next brought out the fruit tray and set it in front of the girls. Samantha reached for slice of orange, brought it up to her mouth and bit into it. Juices from the orange slice rolled down her chest, between her breasts. Caroline watched, licked her lips, and then did the same thing. Shawna followed suit.

I was still worried about my boundaries, but I knew that it was always acceptable to play with my wife. So I put myself in between her breasts, and licked up the orange juice.

"Mmmmmm...." we both moaned. I knew there wasn't any juice there, but I gave each nipple a lick and a suck anyway. I left it at that, and sat down on the couch beside my wife. Sam was on the other side of her, and Caroline was in the easy chair, on a diagonal from us. All of us still, naked, and very comfortable with that.

The girls were chatting, catching up, so I hung around with them, occasionally joining in on the conversation, but mostly just enjoying watching them. As the drinks and the fruit tray disappeared, I got to up replenish. As I got up and started walking away, Sam spoke up.

"You have got the cutest ass. I just have to fuck it." And with that, she disappeared upstairs, to the spare bedroom where she and Caroline were sleeping.

I opened up four more bottles and was bringing them out, at the same time as Sam came back downstairs. She was wearing a strap-on dildo! I couldn't believe it. It was a sort of purplish-clear soft plastic unit, and it was firmly strapped around her waist and between her legs. It didn't look like it was intended to resemble a penis exactly; it had bulges along its length and at the tip -- to provide stimulation. I know that these things come in various sizes, but this one looked about average -- maybe a little bit smaller than my dick. In her hand she had a bottle of lube.

"Oh my God," shouted out Caroline. "I can't believe you packed that thing in your luggage! You took it through airport security and customs?"

"Well, there's nothing illegal or dangerous about it. As it turned out, nobody inspected it."

"So who exactly were you planning to fuck with that thing?" Caroline asked.

"Well, actually, I was kind of hoping to fuck you," Sam replied. "But now I'd really like to fuck that ass" she said looking over at me.

"Hmmm..." I said. I've never tried anything like that before, but I was intrigued. I looked over at Shawna. She had a big smile on her face, so I knew she would be OK with whatever I decided. I looked over at Caroline. She was staring at Samantha's crotch, at the dildo. Was she thinking about that dildo going in and out of her pussy?

"I think that you should get it lubed up a bit for me first," I said, "and I need to know that you know how to operate one of those things properly. Maybe you should fuck Caroline with it first."

Sam looked over to Caroline, with a questioning look on her face. Caroline stood, turned around, got down on her knees and bent over the chair, waving her rear end over at us.

12