Bridesmaids Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam needed no further encouragement. She knelt down behind Caroline, and reached around her hips: one hand went high to play with her breasts; one went low, reaching down towards her pussy. I could tell she was making contact because Caroline's hips started rocking back and forth. Sam then straightened up and brought her fingers up to her lips. She put two of her fingers in her mouth -- I could see that they were wet -- and sucked the juices off of them.

"OK," said Sam, "turn around, up on the chair."

Caroline sat on the chair, her hips forward on the edge of the chair and spread her legs. Sam got down on her knees before her, and leaned forward into Caroline's crotch. I could only see the back of her head, but I could hear slurping sounds, and Caroline was moaning and writhing so I knew what was going on. After a few minutes Sam stood up.

"I think you're ready now." The plastic dick was in front of Caroline's face. Caroline leaned forward, gave it a lick, and then moved back into the chair, legs spread wide open.

"Give it to me," she said.

Sam climbed up onto the chair, both pairs of legs were spread wide, and the dildo disappeared into Caroline's pussy, and then Sam was thrusting in and out of her. Sam's thrusts were soon matched by Caroline's. I hadn't seen the other side of the dildo, but I assumed that there were two ends to it, because Sam was obviously being well stimulated as well. The thrust together for a few minutes, and then they both came, yelling together, with lots of "oh fucks" and "oh Gods."

Then they quieted down, grasping each other in a post-orgasmic cuddle. Sam leaned into Caroline's face, and they exchanged a deep, long kiss. Eventually, they separated; first their faces, and then at the hips, as Sam pulled her toy out of Caroline.

"So," said Sam, "are you ready now?" looking at me.

I was thoroughly impressed with the orgasm she gave Caroline -- she obviously knew how to fuck with that thing.

"OK," I said.

Sam took the bottle of lube, and squirted some onto her hand. "Let's get you ready" she said. "Bend over."

I did. I bent over the couch, and Sam reached over and started lubing up my ass. One finger slid in easily, and she started working it around. I started getting hard. The second finger went in she started stretching me.

"How does that feel?" she asked me.

"Good." And it did. I was loving the feeling of her hand on my butt and her fingers inside me. I started to wiggle back against her hand.

"I think you're ready," she said. "Get up on the couch, on your knees and elbows."

I did as I was told. Sam came up behind me and started rubbing her fake cock against my ass. A flash went off; Shawna was taking pictures again. Soon, I could feel the dildo start to penetrate. Sam went slowly, and I slowly allowed myself to relax and take it. Soon I could feel her hips up against me. She was all the way in.

Sam bent forward, bringing her chest to my back. I could feel her tits on my back as she brought her hand in front of me; first rubbing my chest, then down to my belly, finally grabbing my cock. My hardon had gone down a bit, but with her playing it quickly came back up to full strength. As soon as she had me fully hard, she started thrusting in and out. Slowly at first, and just a little bit at a time. It was feeling incredible in my ass -- I loved it. Gradually, she increased both the stroke and the tempo, and I was thrusting back into her. We both became very vocal, as the sensations started to overwhelm us, and I started coming. Sam was jacking my cock and fucking me and it felt like she was orgasming too, and I just exploded. My cock erupted in an orgasm and I started shooting my jizz. Shawna had anticipated it, and had placed a towel under me, so I didn't cum all over the couch. What an amazing wife.

After my orgasm I just collapsed onto the couch; Sam collapsed on top of me and we lay like that for about a minute, catching our breath; letting our heart rates settle down.

"OK," I said. "You've fucked my ass. Happy?"

"Yes. Very."

She pulled herself out of me, and went back upstairs. When she reappeared a few minutes later, she was still naked, but the dildo had been removed.

That was it for the excitement for that day: the girls kept chatting, I watched some TV, and then went to bed. I never woke up when Shawna came to bed, but the next morning we were both woken up to the sound of moaning coming from the room next door -- the room Sam and Caroline were sharing.

We didn't say anything, but we started caressing and kissing each other. Soon we were fucking, possibly in time to the fucking that was going on next door. It sounded like the strap-on was in use again. I wondered if Caroline was wearing it this time.

Soon moans and shouts were coming from both of our rooms. I could see that our room door had been left open, and it sounded like the guest room door was open too. Without actually saying anything, I think we were all trying to time our orgasms to come at the same time. We pretty much succeeded, and I shot a load of jizz deep into my wife's pussy.

As Shawna rolled onto her back, she said to me, "just so we're clear. The sharing thing is finished now." She was holding my cock as she talked. "The girls needed a little pick-me-up, and I was happy to share last night. But we're back to 'forsaking all others' again."

"I'm good with that," I replied. "I did OK last night, but I don't think I could have kept that up for their whole visit."

"And it's clothes on, too," she said. "We don't need you tempting us any more."

"You got it. But I want to make one thing clear too."

"What's that?"

"If you want, you're allowed to have sex with your bridesmaids. Sam is really good with that strap-on. You should let her try it on you."

Shawna smiled at me. "I just might do that," she said. "I just might."

12