Bridesmaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her lips left my mouth, they still did not leave me- upward she kissed along my cheek and onto my forehead. There, her lips at last departed my flesh. She slid upward, leaving her bosom dangling over my face.

I needed no instruction. My lips surged upward, engulfing her nipple and as much of her softness as I could draw between my lips. With my fingers biting into her shoulders, I pulled. She relented, easing her body down until her breast pancaked over my face.

Her hands slid across my abdomen to the edge of my breasts, then upward to trace the circles about my areolas. My eyes closed. I continued to nurse, emitting little coos and whimpers. So content was I that I might have stayed there forever, loving her with my mouth.

Kayla terminated our embrace without the slightest warning. She simply bounced off of me, took two steps backward, and sat upon the side of the adjacent bed. I bolted upright. Our eyes met. She smiled, then spread her thighs. My lower lip fell and my view with it.

I forced my gaze upward only to find her index finger sliding down between her breasts. As if on a leash, my eyes followed the gliding digit, all the way down her tummy, over the upper reaches of her pelt. Onward her finger journeyed, skimming the edges of her joined lips. Almost black they were against the chocolate color of her flesh, jutting outward from the surrounding fur, forming a jagged vertical line.

Her finger leapt to her mouth, taking my eyes with it. I found her large, full lips formed something closer to a chevron than a curve- smug, yes, that was the look- smug. I felt a tinge of anger- at her for being so confident I wanted her, and at myself for wanting her all the more.

"Get over here," she whispered.

I was off the bed before the sound of her words had faded, standing before her, licking my lips, waiting.

"Strip for me."

My head moved in series of bobs during which my hands snapped behind my back, seeking the clasp of my bra. Finding my fingers shaking too much to gain hold, I paused. My chest swelled with a deliberate breath. I looked down at my expanding bosom, anxious that she might not find my form as enticing as I did hers.

Seeking confirmation, my eyes shifted, from my breasts to her face.

Kayla's expression was unchanged. Her dark brown orbs were still locked upon my face.

I nodded my understanding and moved my hands again behind my back, undoing each of the three hooks that secured my bra. My eyes fell to her exposed bosom- so full, so round, so proud- so damn perfect there was no way mine could hope to compare. I found myself blinking back a tear as I slid the undergarment from my shoulders.

Kayla's eyes moved as the bra fell from my body, but she did not look to my bosom- instead her gaze locked squarely upon my pink and white panties. "Sanrio?"

I looked down, at the tiny kitten peeking from between my clamped thighs. By the time I looked back to her face, my cheeks were warm with my own blood. Our eyes met. I nodded.

"Get rid of the little pussy," Kayla insisted. "I wanna see the big one."

I nodded again. My fingers moved to my hips. Clasping the sheer fabric, I wiggled my hips and slid my panties down my legs until they pooled about my ankles. With a swallow, I stood and stepped out of them, my form completely exposed.

Kayla leaned back, her eyes roaming my body. "You aren't a real blonde, are you?"

I swallowed and shook my head.

"And those aren't real tits either."

It wasn't a question, really, but my eyes dropped, taking my still shaking head with them.

"Why did you do it?"

My attention darted from my surgically altered bosom to her face. There I met her gaze, and her question. "I wanted to be pretty."

"And you weren't pretty with smaller tits?"

"Men like them bigger," I offered. "Don't they?"

"I don't know. I'm not a man." Kayla smiled. She leaned backward, moving her hands behind her head. Her chest surged outward. "But I like them bigger. Don't you?"

I smiled, thinking her words to be a hint of approval. "Yes," I admitted with a nod. "I like them bigger."

"Wanna know what else I'd like?"

I nodded. "What?"

Kayla snapped upright again with such haste it startled me. "You," she said before I had quite recovered. "On your knees. Right here." She pointed to the floor between her knees. "You know that's where you belong."

My chest shuddered with a ragged breath as I absorbed words that touched my soul with their veracity. My knees wavered, then bent, until I felt the carpet and my crumbled clothes beneath my shins.

"Closer," Kayla demanded. "Until you can smell me."

I scooted forward and leaned, sniffing as I went, until I encountered the first hint of her aroma. Closing my eyes, I inhaled.

"Smell it?" she asked.

I nodded as I exhaled. "Yes."

"Look at me!"

My eyes opened, then slid from her sex up her form to her face.

Kayla's head was angled to one side, her brown orbs stabbing downward at me. "Tell me what you want to do."

I took a deep breath, trying to imagine what she wanted me to say. Her fragrance overwhelmed me, interrupting my reflection. I opted for the simple truth. "I want to lick you."

"What do you want to lick?"

"Your pussy. I want to lick your pussy."

"You have a pussy. I have a cunt. Say it."

I swallowed. That word- I'd always thought it so vile, so degrading. It was the worst thing one woman could call another, and now she insisted I call her womanhood that?

"Say it!" Kayla insisted.

"I have a pussy. You have a cunt." I tongued my lips as the sounds of the word resonated in my psyche. No thunderclap followed and the ends of my lips crept upward just a shade.

She smiled. "Tell me what you want to do with my cunt."

My eyes moved to her parted vulva. My tongue emerged from my just parted lips, grazing the upper one. "I want to lick your cunt." My mouth emulated hers. Maybe it wasn't such a bad word after all.

"Why do you want to lick my cunt?"

With a gulp, I looked up into her eyes. "Because you're beautiful?"

"That's right." She smiled. "Raw physical attraction. Now beg me for it."

Beg? Another word landed as a barb in my psyche. What was she doing to me, reducing me to? And why was I letting her? In that second, I couldn't determine why, but I knew she was right- I did want her enough to beg. "Please allow me the honor of licking your cunt."

"Nice," she whispered. "You are one hot little minx." Before I had fully digested her words, her hands leapt. Her fingers wrapped in my hair. I gasped, expecting her to yank my locks, and my face with them, but she did not. Instead, she issued a gentle tug, urging my face forward, guiding me until my cheeks were nestled between her thighs.

Her once faint scent permeated my sinuses. Goddess or not, her aroma was that of an animal- musky, primitive, intoxicating. My jaw fell. I salivated. My nostrils flared, seeking and savoring her pungency, knowing she had just bathed, knowing this scent was fresh, knowing she was telling me with her aroma that she wanted me every bit as much as I wanted her. My tongue found my lips, but my eyes and my mind were on another pair of lips, the dark uneven lips dangling toward me with a hint of pink beckoning from between them.

Her hand stopped, and my head with it. My eyes blinked in surprise a moment before I looked upward, then swallowed as I saw her looking back.

"You've never sucked a cunt before, have you?"

Even with my hair still within her grasp, my head managed a brisk shudder.

"Parfait," she hissed. "Tell me you've at least tasted your own?"

I opened my mouth, intent on denying the truth, but Kayla's piercing glare stopped my tongue. It was the same stare she had given me across the restaurant table the first, and last, time I had lied to her. "Yes," I admitted. "I have."

Kayla smiled. "How often?"

"Every time."

"Every time what?"

"Every time I touch myself."

"And how often is that."

I swallowed again. "Often."

"Every day?"

"Most."

"Parfait," she whispered. Her left hand released my hair. She leaned back, using that arm as a support. In the same moment, her right hand pulled, drawing my face toward her. Extending my tongue, I waited for her to pull me those last few inches- but instead Kayla's fingers relaxed, releasing my hair. She leaned back, pushing her sex upward. "Do it," she said in the same soft tone.

Closing my eyes, I paused for another breath full of her fragrance, then splayed my tongue and pushed it into the softness of her flesh. At once, I felt her supple folds against my tongue. A moment later a hint of sharpness teased my taste buds. Emboldened, I drew my tongue along her crease for a second time, and a third. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her right thigh shift. An instant later, I felt warmth of her foot upon the point of my hip.

"Oui, poupée," she whispered, petting my flank with her toes. "Just like that, only push a bit, spread my lips, love me with your mouth."

I did what she demanded, though it was another half dozen passes before her lips separated, allowing my tongue into the smooth furrow within. This I began laving from the soft folds at the bottom to the hard knot at the top- until my lungs burning and I had to stop for want of air. My eyes opened and darted upward to meet hers. I half expected a reprimand for my pause.

Instead, both rows of teeth gleamed in the broadest smile I had yet to see upon Kayla's face. The fingers of her right hand petted the apex of her bosom in time with the stroke of her toes upon my butt cheeks.. "Tell me how much you like it," she whispered.

"I love it."

"What do you love?"

"Licking your cunt."

"Oui," she whispered through a smile. "Show me." With that, she leaned back, lying upon the mattress, trusting herself to me.

Smiling as well, I lurched forward, burying my face in her sex. I rubbed my cheeks over her moistness, marking myself with her scent. Closing my eyes, I parted my lips and sucked in a huge mouthful of her flesh, massaging her lips between mine, cleansing her flesh with my tongue, loving her with my mouth, all the while moaning my contentment with every frantic breath.

Kayla's other leg rose, paralleling the first so that a pair of petting feet framed my flank. I froze, unsure what to make of the sudden movement. Her fingers again found head, massaging my scalp through my tresses. "Go ahead," she urged, "you know what to do."

My eyes bolted wide. What? I asked myself. What am I supposed to do? Still unsure of the answer, I lowered my tongue again onto her sex, licking with long broad strokes until I had burrowed my way between her sodden lips.

"Oui," Kayla whispered. "Boys try, but girls know."

My mind drifted back to the few men that had deigned to lick me. She's right, I decided. I did have to tell them! Certain her words were a compliment, I inhaled a quick breath and dove back in, running my tongue over the length of her valley. I knew what I liked- just what I had been doing long, slow licks, bottom to top. This I delivered unto my lover, over and over again, waiting for a hint that she was ready for more.

I was lost in my piece of heaven, knowing how good it feels to simply be licked, by someone in no hurry, with no expectation of anything beyond the rapture of the moment. How long that moment lasted, I cannot say. Half an hour, I am sure, maybe longer. What amounted to our foreplay ended with a single whispered word.

"Lower." Kayla's command came with a gentle pressure of her hands upon my head, an urging to which I relented, gliding my tongue downward until I reached her entryway.

Her hands moved to the back of my head, cupping it. "Oui," she hissed, pulling. "Baise-moi! Do it. Fuck me."

Curling my tongue into a stem, I pushed it inside.

At once, Kayla's hips bounced from the bed, pushing against my face. She issued an enormous gasp, followed by a long, low, "Oui," she gasped. "Oui!"

Closing my eyes, I did my best to bury my tongue within her, wiggling it within the soft folds of her entry, burrowing until the base of my appendage ached from the exertion. Her hips bounced again, pushing upward against my face. Her thighs clamped about my face. Upon the edges of my ass cheeks, her toes stopped caressing and bit into my flesh. I felt it, a shudder, traverse her body. The softness of her channel first squeezed, then pushed against my tongue, almost massaging it. A moment later, a briny warmth flowed over my taste buds.

"C'est si bon," Kayla moaned. The tips of her fingers ground into my scalp. "But you know how good it is, don't you?" She didn't really expect a response, I'm certain. I could tell from her moans how good it was, and I was pretty sure she knew that I knew.

Across my tummy four parallel fingers slid on the way to my sex. Behind me, Porky Pig spouted his famous, "Th-th-th-that's all folks!" My mouth somehow formed a grin about my extended tongue as I understood just how wrong the cartoon pig was.

* * *

I awoke the next morning- yawning, then smiling, then stretching, then looking to the clock. At once, my eyes bulged. A moment later I tried to move, but discovered an arm draped over my torso, one I tried to pry upward.

"Where ya goin'?" Kayla mumbled.

"It's past noon!" I gasped. "I'll miss my bus."

Her grip tightened. Her lips found the nape of my neck, sucking for a long second before she whispered, "Yes, you will."

"I can't," I insisted. "I can't afford it."

"Don't worry." She gave my neck another suckle, then rolled over, releasing me. "I'll see you get home."

I sat upright, looking about the room while trying to gather my thoughts. "It's past checkout too."

Kayla yawned through a stretch, her magnificent bosom beckoning every bit as much as the words she uttered a moment later. "Non, poupée. Come back to bed."

"You don't understand!"

"Sure I do. You're worried about breaking some little rule or maybe being charged an extra day. Well, you can quit. I told them we'd be staying another night."

We? My jaw fell as my head spun to find my companion's face. "You told them what?"

Kayla beamed. "It's on me, of course."

My eyes narrowed. "When did you tell them this?"

"Yesterday," she said. "During that hour and half you spent getting ready for the wedding."

"But how did you get another day? The hotel's booked."

She laughed. "No it's not."

I shook my head. "It's graduation week."

"Graduation was last week."

My eyebrows dropped over my eyes. "It was?"

Kayla nodded. "Yes."

"But Melissa said it was this week and you couldn't get a room?"

"Really?" Kayla's jaw fell, then her lips curved into that same beautiful, yet maddening smile. "She told me you needed someone to split the bill with."

I gasped. "She did?"

Kayla's eyebrows bounced upward while her head bobbed in a slow nod. "Yes."

My eyes found the floor. My mind raced backward, and forward, but still didn't get anywhere. "But why?"

"I suspect because Melissa's a good friend."

"No," I said, turning my eyes to Kayla. "Why do you want me to stay another day?"

"So we can go dancing tonight, in Mid City."

"Mid City?"

"New Orleans."

I felt the ends of my lips just begin to curl. "With Delia?"

Kayla's smile was broader, wickeder. "You liked her?"

My fingers flexed my anxiety. "Yeah, a little."

"I thought you might. She liked you."

"She did?"

Kayla sat upright in bed. "Yep. And she's gonna like dancing with you later too."

I looked back to the clock. Somewhere on highway ten, there would soon be a bus headed east. I pictured it, lumbering down the highway, with one less passenger- a soul no one would miss, either on the bus or at its destination. My mind snapped back to the motel room to find a smile on my lips. "When are we leaving?"

"About six. We'll get there about eight. Plenty of time to get you a new outfit."

My head leaned to one side. "New outfit?"

"You may think your little black dress goes everywhere, but it's definitely not going anywhere tonight."

My jaw fell. "But I don't have anything else." I turned to find my bridesmaid dress still on the floor.

"Don't even think it!" Kayla snapped.

I turned my meek eyes upward. "I wasn't."

"Good," she said, "Besides, it's Sunday. Perfect day for the perfect sport?"

"Perfect sport?"

Kayla bounced her eyebrows twice. "Shopping."

* * *

I expected to go straight to Dillards, or maybe Nordstroms. Instead, we detoured to a Starbucks before hitting a string of little boutiques, the kind where they don't even have price tags on the clothes. At the third such establishment, I modeled an adorable jumpsuit, a short one that really showed off my legs. I turned, expecting to find a smile equal to my own on Kayla's face.

Instead she just shook her head. She licked her lips once before a smile crossed her face. "I bet you look good in pink. And I know just the place."

That place was, naturally, Madame Rose's. Fifteen minutes later I turned to the dressing room mirror and eyed myself. A convertible halter wrapped once about my abdomen above a pair of cargo pants, the latter tan, the former a pink to make a flamingo jealous. Where the cute jumpsuit had exposed my legs and covered my torso, this ensemble did exactly the opposite. My hands found my exposed tummy and I watched my fingers knead the soft flesh. These were the kind of clothes women on the prowl wore- confident women, brazen women who weren't afraid to advertise themselves as such.

Far from confident, I emerged from the dressing room and walked to the platform, praying that Kayla would frown at once and return to the racks. Instead her face was impassive. I hoped my partially exposed breasts might garner the bulk of her attention, but her bright eyes lingered right where I wanted them least, on my midriff. When she at last looked to my face, she flashed the slightest of grins before whispering a long, drawn-out, "Parfait."

At once, my mouth emulated my lover's. "You like it?"

Kayla's eyes wandered to my face. "Yes. We'll just need to tie the pants mid-calf so we can show off your shoes."

I pointed my toes and stuck them outward, trying to imagine my pumps upon my feet.

"Not those shower clogs you were wearing the other night," Kalya said. "Your new shoes."

"Shower clogs?!" I gasped.

"You're right," she said. "They weren't even that good."

"But I didn't bring any other shoes."

"Did I ask if you'd brought any other shoes?"

I shook my head.

We spent another hour shopping for shoes before I modeled a pair of white platform sandals and my patron pronounced, "Now that's just goodness in a heel!"

Eyeing them in the store mirror, I realized their form was far from practical for the evening ahead. "Something lower might be better for dancing," I suggested.

Kayla walked about me, her eyes raking me up and down. She shook her head and chuckled. "Short girl like you needs the extra inch. Besides, with the kind of dancing I have in mind, all you really need to do is look good. And you do look good."

"But I look like ..." My sentence faded. My eyes dropped to my attire. My mind raced back a day, then forward to everything Kayla had bought for me since. "A whore," I muttered, looking up. "Remember when you said I was close to a whore? Is that what I am now?"

Kayla smiled. "Gorgeous Blonde Seeks Sugar Daddy?"

My eyebrows fell. My head leaned to one side. "Excuse me?"