Bridge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods above," said Urien, panting for breath. "That was amazing. We have wizards in Hegg, but to my knowledge they can't do things like that."

"The Will takes many forms," said Aerlin. "It is a tool which bends to one's desire. Much like this." She grasped his cock, softening and extremely sensitive now, and he gasped. She planted a kiss on the end of it and laughed, releasing him. Aerlin stood and retrieved her staff, making a show of bending over so that he got a good view of her ample backside. "Follow me," she said, looking over her shoulder playfully.

Aerlin walked into the bedroom, Urien close behind. She led him to the foot of the bed and turned around to face him, sitting on the end. His cock had wilted now, but he looked at her intently all the same, curious about what she had in store. Aerlin slipped her staff between her legs and closed her thighs around it, enjoying the way it felt pressed against her wet pussy. She started to pull it up and down, moaning as the staff rubbed her clitoris, and Willed a spell of rejuvenation towards Urien's cock. He gasped at the sudden flow of blood to his member, and Aerlin watched with satisfaction as it quickly inflated back to its erect state. It was just as hard as it had been before, perhaps, harder, and Aerlin Willed a charm field over both of them for good measure.

Urien surged forward towards her. She set her staff beside her and spread her legs, using one hand to open the folds of her now very wet cunt for him. Aerlin expected him to throw her back on the bed and fuck her with wild abandon, but he surprised her by dropping to his knees in front of her and burying his face in her shaved pussy. He wrapped one arm around each of her legs and dragged his tongue roughly against her clitoris, sucking it into his mouth. Aerlin cried out at the unexpected pleasure and squeezed his head tight between her legs, one hand resting on his black waves of hair. The prince had an expert tongue, and he dragged the flat part of it up and down over her clit in rough, rapid motions. She had been worked up already, and in less than a minute she tensed up and cried out as every nerve in her body lit up with climax. The veins on her throat throbbed in her neck as she threw her head back in ecstasy, gasping for breath as her legs and thighs threatened to suffocate Urien. He continued to abuse her clit until she released her vice grip on his head and said, "Please, please, stop for just a moment."

He pulled back and stood up, wiping her juices from his mouth, and then leaned in to kiss her heatedly. He thrust his tongue into her mouth suggestively, stabbing between her teeth in a steady rhythm-a gesture meant to excite her, which it did. She needed no rejuvenation spell to want more of him immediately, and she moaned with need into his mouth. Double my usual rate was too generous of Altena, she thought.

At last Urien broke the kiss, leaving her gasping. He pulled at her shoulder, and she scooted up the bed until her head rested on the pillow. Urien moved over her, spreading her legs with his own, and guided his cock to her dripping sex. They locked eyes, his predatory golden orbs heavy with lust looking hungrily into her own, and he thrust forward, his engorged head parting her folds and sliding easily to the hilt inside her. They moaned together, and Urien began thrusting hard and fast, her ample breasts shaking with each movement.

"Now Miss Aerlin," he said in husky baritone between thrusts, "Where would you like my seed this time?"

"Shoot it deep in my cunt, Your Highness," she said in a breathy voice dripping with desire. "Press your royal head to the gate of my womb and fill it with your seed." She cried out at a particularly deep thrust that brushed her cervix.

"As you wish," said Urien, and the pace of his thrusts increased.

"The show tonight," Aerlin said as Urien strained above her. "It made me so horny for you, my prince. Did it make you horny as well? Did you long to rush on stage and fuck that woman in the see-through white dress? I wanted to fuck her too. Maybe we can go back there tomorrow night and we'll both tie her up and fuck her together. You can have her cunt while I sit on her face. Would that please Your Highness?"

Urien gasped above her and leaned down suddenly to kiss her hard. When he pulled back he said "I'm very close."

"Me too," said Aerlin, which only partially a lie. She was enjoying this, of course, but found it difficult to achieve orgasm purely from penetration. So she clenched one of her fists and Willed the air around her clit to squeeze and rub it. Aerlin moaned. As Urien's thrusts became less rhythmic and more insistent, she increased the pressure on her clit, her breathing becoming ragged from the dual stimulation. Urien cried out and thrust all the way inside her, holding his cock deep as he filled her with his seed. She cried out as well, timing her orgasm to match his, and she wrapped her legs around his back to hold him in place, every neuron in her brain bursting with pleasure.

He collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck weakly before rolling off. They both lay panting in the afterglow for a minute. Aerlin scooted close to him so that she could place a hand on his chest and kiss his shoulder. He wrapped one arm around her and pulled her close.

"That was amazing," said Urien. "I've never met a wizard like you before."

"There's no one like me," said Aerlin, flashing a wicked smile.

"Where did you learn to do those things? Surely not at the Academy in Maridel."

"You'd be surprised what bored and horny cadet wizards come up with in their spare time. One of the first things most students teach themselves is using the Will to enhance masturbation. Most don't take it much further than that, but I suppose I was just more creative than most. I had a lot of boyfriends at school, and we experimented a lot with using the Will to enhance sex. Over time, I got very good at it. Now it's what I do." She shrugged. There was more to the story, of course, but she wasn't willing to share everything just yet. Her journey from cadet wizard to magician-escort wasn't without its share of personal loss and emotional turmoil.

"And does that include using your Will to charm the men you want to sleep with?" Urien looked down at her with one eyebrow raised, a piercing look in his eyes.

"You could tell?" Aerlin asked, adopting a bashful expression.

"I thought I sensed it when we first met, but it became obvious when you hit me with it at the theater. I wanted to tear your dress off and fuck you right there in the box."

"What an indecorous thought, Prince Urien!" she said, mock reproachful. "You know, when we first met I wasn't sure you liked me. You were so polite, and you kept your eyes on my face."

"I wasn't sure what to expect. When the Mairie told me she'd arranged for a 'sophisticated companion' to show me about town this evening, I wasn't sure if I should expect a tour guide or a prostitute. I wasn't sure what the Mairie was getting me into, so I resolved to maintain a neutral front. Clearly it didn't last." He looked into her eyes. "Is this what you do for Altena? Seduce her noble guests and make them feel welcome?"

"Well, I don't have sex with all of them," said Aerlin. "Only the ones I want to. The Mairie hires me and my partner to make sure her guests enjoy themselves, which is something we're uniquely qualified to do. The sex is an added bonus for everyone."

"But when the Mairie hired you today, she wanted you to fuck me, yes?"

"I'm sure the thought had crossed her mind. But what you have to understand about me is that I like doing what I do. I like using my Will to bring pleasure to those around me. Getting to know a person and having sex with them are all part of the same process for me. I've greatly enjoyed getting to know you, my prince." Aerlin trailed her hand down his chest and gave his softened cock a playful squeeze. He sighed and tousled her hair.

"Please call me Urien," he said. "Now that I've been inside you I think we've made it to first names."

"Are you married, Urien?" said Aerlin. "Will your wife be cross with me for fucking you?" It was a calculated question. She wanted to learn as much as she could about Urien—after all, it wasn't every day a prince of Hegg visited Bridge—but she had to do it delicately, in as natural a way as possible. Playful, seductive questions were a disarming tool she thought appropriate now as they got to know one another. And no doubt Altena will grill me about what I've learned tomorrow.

Urien chuckled. "You don't know much about Hegg, do you? I'm a prince, my dear, the youngest of three. I have two wives, and my older brothers each have three. My father has five, not to mention a harem of consorts. My wives don't care if I fuck the whole country and get bastards on all of them so long as I join them in bed once a month or so. Though speaking of bastards-I assume you have some way to Will that from happening?"

"Of course," said Aerlin, smiling at his perceptiveness. "For someone like me, children would be very complicated. Watch."

She placed one hand over her abdomen and closed her eyes. She squeezed Urien's hand and exhaled, willing his seed to become inert. When she opened her eyes again he was looking down at her curiously.

"It's as simple as that," said Aerlin. "The Will only requires you to draw from your Well of Soul and concentrate on what you want to accomplish. The more creative you are, and the deeper your Well, the more you can actualize in the physical world. That's what they teach us as first years at the Academy, anyway."

"So squeezing my hand, exhaling, putting your hand over your abdomen, those things aren't necessary?"

"Not at all," said Aerlin. "It just helps me concentrate, like the performer tonight who put her hands together and thrust them forward when she Willed the tank to crack."

"And your staff?" he asked.

"Also inert. There are staves that enhance a wizard's ability, but mine, like most, is just a concentration aid. It also looks impressive." She shot him a naughty smirk.

"Showmanship is important to a wizard, eh?" said Urien.

"Staves are important to a wizard," Aerlin corrected. "Like this one." She gave his cock another squeeze. "You know, Urien, the fire in my loins is not yet sated. Would my prince oblige me once more with an erection?"

"Is that even possible?" asked Urien, incredulous. "Twice in a row was amazing, but even with magic I'm not sure three times is going to happen."

"It requires more effort on my part, but my Well of Will is deep."

Aerlin sat up and moved to straddle his legs. She took several deep breaths and held her hands in the air above his cock, making a triangle with her thumbs and forefingers. She Willed a rejuvenation field around them both, eliciting a gasp from Urien. The blood flowed swiftly into his cock and he was soon rock hard again. Aerlin gave a satisfied smile, feeling her own exhaustion washed away by the spell.

"See?" she said. "I think my prince still desire me as well."

"Gods above," said Urien, his voice husky. "This time I'm going to bend you over and fuck you from behind."

He moved to sit up, but Aerlin wasn't done. She Willed a spell of paralysis over his arms and legs, and Urien fell back to the bed, unable to move. A flash of fear passed over his golden eyes.

"You fucked me last time, Urien," said Aerlin. "This time I'm going to fuck you. Oh, don't fret. I won't bite-unless you ask me to."

Urien smiled in spite of himself. I should be paying Altena, thought Aerlin as she slid forward to straddle Urien's cock. She took it into her dripping sex in one motion, until her labia touched his pelvis. Aerlin purred contentedly at being filled once more, and Urien gave a strained grunt. The prince clearly enjoyed the sensation, but longed to grab Aerlin and have his way with her.

She set a slow pace at first, rising almost all the way off with each stroke so that Urien could see every inch of his cock going in and out of her pussy. She steadied herself on the bed with one hand and used the other to play with her clit. With each downstroke she relaxed her muscles to accept his length, and with each upstroke she flexed them to squeeze down on his shaft, milking it. She was getting close to coming, but from the Urien's ragged breathing she could tell that he was as well. With a mischievous grin, Aerlin rose up off of him completely.

"Devil woman!" gasped the prince, his voice rough and haggard.

"You don't get to come yet," said Aerlin, reveling in the hungry, frenzied look in Urien's eyes. "First my pleasure, then yours." Aerlin moved up to straddle his head and lowered her pussy to his mouth. He got the hint immediately and started lapping at folds, his tongue finding her clitoris and attacking it mercilessly. Aerlin had been near the brink already, and it didn't take long for his ministrations to bring her to an explosive orgasm, her thighs squeezing his head as a million points of light flashed in her field of vision.

When Aerlin came down from her peak she moved off of her face and leaned down to kiss him, enjoying the taste of her wetness on his lips. He kissed her back hungrily, his need apparent. Aerlin moved down his body to his throbbing, purple-headed cock and dragged her tongue up and down it a few times, causing him to gasp and strain against his invisible bonds. He was ready to explode. Aerlin moved further down the bed and got on her hands and knees, spreading her legs so that he could see her sopping cunt beneath her tight pink rosebud.

"All right, my prince," said Aerlin. "Come and have your way with me." With an exhale she released his bonds. Urien let out an animalistic howl and was on her in an instant. He slammed his cock into her waiting cunt, grabbed her hips with both hands, and began fucking her savagely. She cried out with each thrust, the angle causing him to go as deep as possible each time. With what sense Aerlin had left she Willed the air around her throbbing clit to squeeze the engorged bundle of nerves. The stimulation combined with the rough pounding she was receiving soon brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm, and she collapsed forward as her arms gave out. The feeling of her inner walls spasming around his cock brought Urien to the edge as well. He thrust himself all inside her and blasted jet after jet of his seed inside her, more than he thought possible, until he was completely spent. Then he collapsed beside her, pulled her close in his arms, and they both fell asleep on top of the covers.

12