Bridge Club Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
The fucking begins.
833 words
4.58
151.8k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers

Tim and Frank were breathless after receiving such fantastic blow jobs from the mature ladies but were ready for more action right away. Tim gazed upon the pale skin of the Irene and told her to get on all fours on the living room floor. With harden cock in hand he placed it at the entrance of her wet hairy cunt. He could feel her heat as he pushed his hips forward and felt her sticky lips spread, the hair that surrounded her cunt hole scratched at his shaft. He was surprised at the tightness of her hole. Actually tightness wasn't the correct feeling, more like control. Tim moaned as the older woman massaged his cock with her experienced pussy. It felt as if a hundred velvety fingers were massaging his cock at the same time.

He slowly pushed his youthful shaft into her wet cave all the way to the base. Irene gasped as he finally based his pole to the hilt.

"Maggie your son's cock is so big and thick; he is filling my cunt up completely! Oh God Sweetie you have to try this cock sometime!" She cried. "OH YES fuck me you young stud!"

Maggie was staring at her son as he plowed in and out of her friend's pussy and once again felt a tinge of jealousy. She wanted her son's cock so bad she could taste it. But she knew there was another cock in the room of equal size and youthfulness that was just dying for a nice warm hole. Maggie matched Irene and got down on all fours and begged Frank to fuck her.

"Come on Frank put that young cock in me now!" Maggie cried. "Fuck me hard you young fucker!"

Frank complied with her wishes and based his pole in one thrust. This caused Maggie to moan out loud. Her pussy was totally full of the young cock and she loved it. When he pulled his big piece back out the contrast of being completely full then completely empty sent shivers down her spine and she felt her self pushing her hips back to get that full feeling once again.

"Oh you love my cock in your old pussy don't ya Mrs. H?" Frank said.

"YES...YES...OH SHIT YES! Fuck me hard you stud!" She cried all the time her eyes were big watching her son fucking the woman in front of her. In her mind it was her son plowing her from behind as Frank buried his cock in and out of her hot cunt.

"You are a dirty girl Mrs. H. I see you watching your son's cock fucking Irene. I bet you wish I was your son shoving his big cock in your pussy!" Frank told her and by the way her moans increased and her hip thrusts back on his own prick he had hit then nail on the head. He couldn't believe how lucky his buddy was. Frank knew it would only be a matter before mother and son actually did fuck.

"OHHHH GOOOOOOODDDD YEEESSSSSSS!!!" Maggie screamed as she thought about the taboo act her orgasm ripped through her body.

Tim heard this from his mother and watched her as she started shaking and thrust even harder into Irene. The mature lady matched his thrusts, pushing her hips back to meet his every powerful stroke. It wasn't long before Irene was caught up in her own orgasmic pleasures.

"YESSSSSSSS TIIIMMMMMMMY FUCK MY PUSSY HARD....OHHHHHHH SHHHIIITTT IIII'MMMMM CCCUUUUMMMMIIIINGGGG ALLLL OVER YOUR HARD COCK. YES BABY CUM WITH ME...SHOOT YOUR FUCKING CUM DEEP IN MY HOT CUNT!" Irene screamed.

"HERE I CUM IRENE! SHOOOOTTTTTTIIIIIINGG SOOOOOOO MUCH CUMMMMM!" Tim cried as he pushed his hips as for forward as he could. He could feel his ropes of cum shoot out of his cock and fill up the older lady. Jet after jet spurted out of his pole and flooded Irene's cavern. He could feel the perspiration running off his forehead as his body continued to shake. His knees got weak and he fell over and lay panting on the floor. As he lay there he wondered if his mom would be as incredible as Irene and knew there was no doubt.

The foursome basked in the afterglow of amazing sex and sat around silently. Irene and Frank watched as the mother and son stared lustfully at each other and each wondered if they were going to get to witness the forbidden act or if the day was over. Irene wanted to see if she could coax them into such a passionate taboo.

"Maggie I think that Timmy wants some of his mother's pussy. Why don't you go over there and suck on his wonderful cock. He tastes so good, and with my pussy juice all over it he will taste even better." She said.

Frank could feel his cock begin to rise again as he watched his friend's mother crawl over and dip her head toward Tim's lap.

To be continued...

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers