Bridge Group Ch. 01

Story Info
Young friend becomes a hunk.
5.8k words
4.41
126.4k
37
2

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Chapter One: Temptation

It was always amusing to watch the sensual way in which Joanne acted when speaking to Danny. It was clear that she liked him a lot, and even more clear that she was getting a certain sexual pleasure out of the flirtation. At least that is the way I had thought of it in the past few years, as Danny had grown from adolescence to a twenty something young man. He seemed rather shy and probably that was the thing that made Joanne spend so much time with him when we visited our card-playing friends, Bill and Janet Edwards. She had a huge soft spot in her heart for strays and outcasts. Joanne, now in her early forties, has a motherly instinct about such young men.

Perhaps she would not be able to call it that, but it was really flirting. I saw nothing wrong in that either. After all, flirting is quite a pleasurable pastime, and no harm was being done. I could see that Danny was more or less smitten with her attention. It would be strange indeed if he were not also sexually excited by her attentions. More than once I had noticed a bulge in his pants after one of their chats.

Lately I had been observing more closely. I noticed how frequently she would seek him out during our visits; how she smiled and touched his arm to make a point. Or put her hand on his knee, telling him some little joke; perhaps cajoling him to find himself a permanent girl friend, the way women seem to do.

"Oh, Mrs. Williams, you know there is no one but you for me, don't you?" I heard him saying. She laughed and punched his shoulder playfully.

Danny was not really all that smooth; in fact I thought of him as a bit rough. But Joanne had always liked him and tried to draw him out. Actually, the only time I had seen him smile was during these conversations with my wife. He never had anything to say to me, and was sort of clumsily sullen when seen around town. Still, he was a big, muscular, good-looking guy in an unusual way. Some people are homely in an attractive way, if you know what I mean. That was Danny. Joanne thought he was "cute."
I had also noticed that Joanne dressed a little more carefully when we were coming to visit the Edwards. She always put on her best perfume, dabbing a little between her generous breasts and then stooping to touch some behind her knee. I was amused earlier tonight, for example, that she showered and then carefully stood over her panty drawer and picked carefully, ending with matching white panties and bra from Victoria's Secret and new, very sheer pantyhose from Hanes. Since I was the ultimate beneficiary of all this silky pleasure late at night when we came home, I certainly had no objection and observed silently.

I watched her with a growing erection as she bent over to step into the satin panties. I could just see the plump lips of her pussy pouting in the crease of her body. A few dark curls peaked out sexily around the smiling lips, tempting me. She swept the panties up swiftly, too swiftly for my pleasure, and I watched as they caught for just a moment as she tugged them over the voluptuous spread of her hips. The panties slipped snuggly into place, leaving me staring through the flat-topped arch formed by her thighs and the panel of the pretty panties.

My erection grew as she slipped her arms into the loops of the lacy bra and shrugged it loosely onto her shoulders. Her shoulders were straight and proud and looked sensual with the straps of the bra hanging loosely, waiting for her hands to fix the clasp. The awkward stretch to reach the clasp, softened and turned sensual by bending forward to let the full roundness of her breasts drop into the cups. I watched as she ran her hand under the cups and lifted them slightly as she stood erect.

She turned to the side and sat down on the little bench. My eyes took in the pleasure of her breasts, as she slipped one arm into the leg of the sheer new pantyhose, eyeing its perfection. She rolled it slowly down into a manageable loop and reached forward to begin the ungainly task of pulling the nylon up her pretty leg. The task was repeated with the other leg and she stood to tug the roll of nylon up over the soft roundness of her bottom. Turning away again, I watched as the sheer nylon covered the white panty, spanning her bottom and making it look even more delectable. Something about the look of panties enhanced with the effect of pantyhose smoothing and molding her bottom, made my mouth water with desire. Somehow, that sight has always been sensual in the extreme, like one of those beautiful buffet tables in a fancy restaurant. I could have quite happily eaten her right then.

But, Joanne's sensible rebuke had held me off. "We're already late; we should go!" she said as my hands slipped up her legs along the taut nylon and explored the cheeks of her bottom. "I think I need a slip with this dress, don't I?" she said absently, not waiting for an answer.

She had brushed her skirt down away from my groping hands and swirled across the room to find a crisp white half-slip. She stood looking in the mirror as she slipped it up under the dress and then aligned the slit in the slip with the slit in the dress. Her legs looked healthy and full as she examined herself in the mirror, checking how much leg was revealed through the slit. Just right, about half way up her thigh.

"Shall we go, then?"

"You never want to do anything I want to do." I whined, half joking.

"You have a one track mind." Her lip curled in mock derision. Women have the upper hand you know; they can make men shrink back with the simplest hint that our sexual cravings and peccadilloes are silly or childish or on some lower level. We are all considered so macho and aggressive, but, really, it ain't so! I docilely followed along and we drove to Bill's house, a few minutes away.

There were only the two couples playing tonight and our conversation was happy and freewheeling as the card game continued. I found myself paying curious attention to Joanne flirting with Danny while she was 'dummy' and on her way to refresh our drinks.

"Your play, Jack, we've got your ass you know."

Bill jolted me back to the game. After playing the losing card, my eye strayed again over my shoulder to note the slit in Joanne's skirt as she sat on the edge of the ottoman, facing Danny. The taut nylon gleamed in the light, luscious in hue and contrasting nicely with a hint of the lacy slip underneath. Her hand teased her thigh, attracting attention to the beauty.

Joanne refreshrf our drinks and stood watching over my shoulder as I pondered our fate in the game. It occurred to me that she might be a little ahead of herself on drinks tonight as she wobbled slightly against me. While Bill pondered my lead, I let my hand slip secretly under Joanne's skirt and trailed up the firm, yet soft expanse of thigh under her pantyhose. My hand slipped higher until my palm was on her hip and my wrist settled against the silken sensation of her ass. I contrived to drag the skirt with my hand , giving Danny a view of the white panties veiled by the rich colored nylon of the pantyhose.

Joanne stiffened slightly. I could almost feel her mind working, realizing that I was exposing her long legs and her pretty bottom. She paused though, not moving, not pushing my hand away. Bill played, and to my surprise, Joanne leaned forward to play a card from the dummy.

There was a catch in her voice as she said, "This one, dear, surely."

"Ah, yes, sure," I replied.

For a moment, I enjoyed the way the nylon slipped over her panties under my caress, and then slowly dropped her skirt back in place. Surprisingly, I won the hand. But also, I thought that I had learned something about my wife.

I pondered what had happened. Joanne had, I was certain, known that I had exposed her in a way that treated Danny to a view of panties and pantyhose enhancing her bottom and lovely legs. But, she paused a bit too long to be accidental, and allowed the display to continue. Unusual for Joanne, since she is normally rather modest and almost never given to flaunting her sensual good looks.

While I was certain she knew how I had exposed her, she gave no hint of it, sitting across from me now, sorting her cards. Or perhaps she did. Her face was slightly flushed and she was talking a little bit faster than normal. I was equally certain that she had enjoyed it, or enjoyed the thought of the thrill it would have given to Danny. I decided to draw her out on this interesting phenomenon. Certainly, she will never mention it herself. Our sexual play and occasional sexual fantasies were always suggested by me. She enjoyed a full variety of sexual activities and usually was receptive to my proposed "fun and games" but would never suggest any herself. She would agree reluctantly to my fantasy games but usually engage enthusiastically once we had started. This feigned reluctance, of course, made me hesitant at times.

Our sex had become a little lackluster lately, lacking some of its earlier excitement. After twenty years of marriage, some would expect that as normal, but that thought didn't make me feel any better. I could use some ways of injecting excitement into it again.

"Well we made a good showing on that one! Thanks to my help!" Joanne said.

Was the double entendre' intended, I wondered, looking at her over my glasses. A small smile crossed my lips, but she gave no hint, no response. Maybe she had not noticed the display after all.

The next time Joanne was dummy, she left the table once again. There was a large mirror just opposite me and I could observe her approaching Danny as he lay sprawled in a chair before the TV.

"We have to find you some nice girl to marry, you know that? Your mother wants grandchildren, you know!" It was one of her standard little jokes with Danny. "Are you getting serious with any of them yet?"

Danny's shy reply was quiet and muffled.

"You tell him, Joanne, he won't listen to me," Janet called to her without looking up. "I'm afraid he will be around here when he's forty!"

"You feed him too well, Janet! Why should he move out when he gets all this service and good food too?"

It was good-natured goading and Danny had been hearing it from them for a long time. He remained sprawled in the chair, legs wide apart, grinning up at her.

But then, she did something that took on a new meaning to me. Joanne strode forward and, standing between his legs, she pointed one finger to his exposed belly button and made a tickling motion.

"Hey! No!" he smilingly screamed.

His hands caught hers and kept her from tickling him. He held onto her hand. I thought that I noticed her thigh pressing against his as she caught her balance. She stood smiling above him and let him hold her hand a little too long. Trailing her finger out of his grip, she returned to the table. It was really quite an intimate thing; to stand between the large denim covered thighs of this hulk of a youngster and look down on his prone body. I was sure that she was fully aware of the sensuality of it.


"Danny, you are such a catch! I'm surprised one of those cute little girls hasn't nailed you down by now." Her face seemed flushed and a large smile of excitement lit up her face as she sat down with us.

"Don't be nice to him, Joanne, he'll move in with you guys!" Bill smiled over at his son.

Joanne laughed and beamed over at Danny with an affectionate smile.

I stared carefully at her. Did that flush suffusing her face mean an extreme sexual arousal? I thought that if I could have slipped my hand between her warm thighs right now, I would get an extremely moist reception.

Bill and Janet waved us away as I backed down the drive and headed down the street. My musing over my wife's newfound sexuality continued. Or perhaps this was just the first time I had noticed it. I wondered.

"What is Danny planning to do?" I asked innocently. "Is he working?"

"It's too bad. He was just laid off again. He thinks he may get back on construction next week, though." Joanne stared pensively off into the beams of the headlights as they swept the tree-lined street.

Neither of us spoke for a while.

"I think they are starting to wonder if he'll ever leave home. I guess I would too, if I were them." I tried again.

"Yes." She said noncommittally. "Such a nice boy." She continued, a little wistfully.

Again there was a long pause.

"God, he's such a big guy now. That heavy labor has really built him into a hulk."

"Yes,.. you mean a HUNK!" Joanne giggled, a little self-consciously.

I tugged her closer and slipped my hand between her thighs, caressing the smooth nylon and feeling her warmth. It was strange that I could feel my heart pounding, increasing its pace. I took a deep breath, not certain what it was that I found exciting about it.

"Hmmm, turns you on, does he?"

"What? Oh, don't be silly. Just nice to see him growing up so well, that's all."

"Sure? I thought I detected a crush developing." I persisted.

"Oh, Jack, the things you think of! For God's sake! Don't be silly."

The pause hung in the air; one of those pauses where both people are thinking about the conversation.

I said nothing.

"I'm old enough to be his mother, for heaven's sake." I could see her smiling to herself, then looking away from me and out the window. "You just think everything has to be somehow.. well, somehow sexual. I know you. You can just stop it."

I said nothing, but looked at her to find her still staring out the side window at the line of now dark storefronts of Main Street. My hand had slowly slipped higher pushing her skirt out of the way. We made the traffic light while still yellow and I pressed my hand further into the warmth of her body. The side of my hand now rested against the soft mound of her pussy. Her very wet pantyhose betrayed her excitement. Copious amounts of her juices had seeped through panties and pantyhose.

"I've just always liked Danny. You know that! He's always been nice to me. And respectful."

"Hmm." I replied, saying nothing more.

"Well, he has. Nothing wrong with that"

Another pause. I pressed my hand deeper, feeling her pussy lips part slightly under the sheer nylon.

"Nothing like some of your .... Your transgressions." She usually thought of my weaknesses and things she had caught me doing or thinking at times like this.

Suddenly she seemed to realize what a giveaway the sodden moistness between her legs was. Her hand rested on my wrist, not pushing it away, but easing its pressure.

"Besides, what if I do find him attractive. What is wrong with that? I mean, if I were younger.. and single.. of course, ... well.." she stopped there, looking off again.

We were turning in our own drive now. The garage door opened and I eased into the stall.

"I think you turn him on, big time!" I said as I turned off the ignition.

"Don't be silly!" she said, but I could hear in her voice that she didn't mean it. "Oh, maybe tiny schoolboy's crush." Her pleased smile betrayed her completely now. "You really think so?"

She was half out the door, one leg out and the other inside.

"Do you think he didn't almost cum when your skirt hitched up and showed your panties tonight?" I watched her face. She didn't want to admit knowing that.

Joanne slapped my arm. "You did that on purpose? Didn't you? I was so embarrassed when I finally realized it. I don't think he noticed, do you?"

"I would have noticed. I can tell you that. Of course he noticed. I don't think he took his eyes off you all night."

She prodded me again. "Oh, stop." But the smile of pleasure was impossible to wipe from her face. She blushed, and looked radiant.

"Oh, stop what?" I slipped my hand back between her wide spread legs and cupped the wet mound in a warm sensual grip.

"Oh, just don't be silly." She muttered and leaned across the seat to kiss me. I slipped my tongue out to find hers.

"Silly? I bet that if you and he were alone here right now .... " I let my voice trail off as our breath intermingled.

"Oh, yes, what, ... silly..?" Joanne breathed heavily as she pulled her leg back into the car and snuggled into my arms.

".. Well, I think you would drive back down the street to the park ... and.." I left a blank for her to fill in.

We continued our kisses. She slapped my arm again, but I knew I was on the right track.. I felt the heavy fullness of her breast in my hand. The fabric slipped softly over the satin of her bra as I found her nipples hard and erect. I squeezed gently between my thumb and palm. I could smell her scent mixed with her perfume warmed by her pussy as I slowly revolved my caress.

The garage door light blinked off and left us in the pitch dark of the garage.

" .. And, I think that our Danny might get a much needed lesson in sex from a doting auntie.."

"Jack! Really! Stop it!" She curled further into my arms and giggled. ".. The things you say! Honestly. Where do you come up with such silliness?"

We were quietly smooching there in the dark. I didn't say anything more.

".. And?" she murmured into my ear, quietly. Her breath was warm and sensual, laced with the wine she had been drinking.

"And? Oh, I thought I had offended you." I said, showing no mercy.

"Well, yes,.. kinda. ....... No ... not really.. not exactly."

Her tongue toyed with my ear.

"And?" she prompted again.

"Oh, well.. and.. it's your turn. What do you think would happen next?"

"You know I'm no good at that. Don't ask me that. Go on."

"No,.. your turn .." Our tongues were dueling fiercely and she had turned in my arms so that my right hand could cup her pussy, my middle finger toiling in the long succulent crease between her thighs.

"Why did you pull up my skirt like that tonight? Are you crazy?" she asked as if it had just occurred to her.

"Sorry about that." I muttered.

After another long pause, Joanne said, "Oh, it wasn't too bad. It was just a moment, after all. He probably didn't even notice. Too old to interest him, anyway."

"Hmm."

"Don't you think?" she asked and then her tongue plunged deep into my ear again.

"Ha! Sweetheart, I am sure he noticed! And equally certain that the hard on you started was painful trapped in his tight jeans."

"He does wear tight jeans!" She whispered.

My hand slipped under her pantyhose and over the silkiness of her panties- sensible, full panties, with just a hint of lace. Joanne adjusted to make it easier for me to caress the round fullness of her mound.

"I know that it is stupid, but go on with your story."

"What story?" I muttered.

"You know. If I were here and if Danny were here,.. you know ..."

"Well, I think that he would need a lot more encouragement to get over his timidity and the fact that you are, after all, his adopted aunt.."

"Whom he respects.." she added.

"Yes. So? .." after a long wait,.. Well, how would you make him comfortable to start a lesson?"

Joanne was on her knees now facing me, her kiss hot and deep in my mouth. Her lipstick's delicious taste was deep in my mouth.

At last she took a deep breath and began:

"Well, maybe I would slip my hand into his shirt,.. like this." Her voice was throaty and laden with sensual overtones. "You have gotten such a great build, Danny. All that heavy work is doing wonders." Her words were softly directed into my ear, and I shivered slightly with the pleasure.

"And no undershirt. That is so.. sexy! You devil!" Her hand drifted along my chest, squeezing the nipple, which always startled me. Unbuttoning my shirt to the waist, her hand trailed down over my stomach and I felt her fingers slip under my belt. She paused while our mouths devoured each other in that incredible wet mélange that comes of excitement. It was almost like those remembered days years ago.

"Wouldn't you like to touch me, Danny? It's OK. If you want to." Joanne took my hand and put it over her breast. I felt her breath grow short and her voice tighten in her throat, as she whispered. "There, that's.. So .. nice."

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12