Bridge Group Ch. 03

Story Info
Crush on young man raises the excitement.
5.4k words
4.42
62.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter Three - The Road Trip

During the next week, I had made tentative, joking references and innuendoes about how good our sex had been after Danny's stargazing visit. Joanne resisted the thought that it had made her excited. For my part, I was equally sure that I was right. The heightened excitement had brought her back into the good sex partner of our courtship and early married years. It was a great discovery as far as I was concerned.

And so, it should be no surprise that my waking hours were haunted with plotting how to arrange the next adventure. Though I had a number of fledgling plans, as is frequently the case, fate arranged the next one by an accident.

The phone interrupted dinner. Joanne checked the caller ID and then took the call.

"It's Janet, I better take it." She slipped around the corner into the other room and I continued my dinner. I was reading a Washington Post article about Enron and didn't pay attention to the early conversation. As I finished it up, however, I heard the end of the conversation.

"NO, it's no trouble at all, Janet. Don't even give it another thought. We are going to be right there. We plan to come back on Sunday evening. It's perfect. No, no bother at all. Glad to have him."

My ears perked up at the way that exchange ended. I waited expectantly.

"Looks like we'll have company on the drive back from Mother's house!"

She bit back a tiny smile, but I caught it. "Oh?"

"Yes, Danny needs a ride back from school next weekend. It isn't even out of our way, so I told Janet we'd be glad to pick him up. It'll be company for the drive home. OK?" She turned to her dinner and I pondered the implications and the possibilities.

"Oh, sure. Fine." I said. "The only thing is, I .... Well, we can take the other car."

"What? Why is that?"

"Oh, nothing really, I don't like to get the Mercedes wet inside. That's all." I was trying to keep my face straight.

"Wha .. at?" she looked at me like quizzically.

"Oh, you know. Danny gets so overheated. I might have to throw a bucket of water over him if he is in the car with you for an hour or so." I let my smile widen, waiting for her to look up.

She fought back the smile, in spite of herself. "Don't be silly. Why do you say things like that? You are crazy! He thinks of me as his maiden auntie."

I had the distinct impression that she was enjoying the thought of teasing Danny and of his attention to her. I had caught her when her guard was down, having just heard this news and still thinking it over herself. On the other hand, maybe I was just building the case up in my own mind?

I had the weekend to plan a way to drive the excitement level higher and higher. It wasn't clear just how I could turn this to my pleasure.

Early Saturday morning we set off on what is normally a little over an hour's drive. "Klik and Klak,The Tappit Brothers program was on the radio.

"Where are you?" Joanne asked as we neared her Mother's house.

"OH, sorry, did you say something?" I had been so deep in thought that I missed her comment.

"Nothing, I just wondered what mental adventure you were off on. You haven't answered my last couple questions."

"Sorry." I shrugged off my reverie. "I was just thinking that I need to go down to an electronics store on the way home. It's on the other side of town. I was thinking, if we can get away, maybe we time it to pick up Danny at school and then have dinner before driving back?"

"Oh, sure. Maybe we can go to that little place by the campus. What was it called?"

"Ciaou." Wasn't it? The Italian place with the balcony?"

"No its name is .. We haven't been there in years! That'll be great!"

Did I hear wheels rolling in her pretty head? She slipped her hand onto my thigh and when I put my hand on hers, she moved it onto her leg. I pressed her skirt a little higher and let my hand rest against her pussy. Her panties were moist and warm over her pussy. I said nothing. Once in awhile, I do know enough to keep my thoughts to myself.

Since we were now at Mom's house, I took the little gesture as very promising for the end of the weekend. Joanne looked at me over her glasses as I my hand lingered against her pussy for a minute after I parked the car. Reluctantly, I withdrew it and frowned playfully at her as I opened the door.

"Hi, Mom, how ya doing?" I called.

The weekend was full of errands and little household chores. We were finished up, and ready to depart by about 4 in the Afternoon on Sunday. Another hour and the car was packed with the things which inevitably had to be taken home from Joanne's mother's house. It never failed. I groused and complained that we didn't need any more goddamn baskets, and certainly did not need that unopened box of bar glasses that were "just sitting here gathering dust!" By the time we pulled out, the trunk was full and there were some things in the back seat of the Mercedes.

"I hope Danny doesn't have much luggage!" I said, much too late to have any effect.

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I don't think so, though," She said full of confidence.
"We'll find a way!"

At dinner, Joanne was once again very animated in conversation with Danny. Danny's cheeks were flushed, I noticed. I was generous with Joanne's drinks, but as the driver, I had to stay sober. It was also easier to keep my plot moving.

"Oh, sorry, Mrs Williams, was that you I kicked?" Danny said. The long white table cloth concealed any hint of whether a game of footsie had begun and Danny was just not used to the rules of engagement.

"Oh, that's OK sweetheart, I walk on them too," she joked. Danny recoiled slightly meaning that she had nudged him with her foot in silent rebuttal.

It had not occurred to me earlier, but now I noticed that Joanne had dressed a little high-toned for a trip home; She still wore the pleated navy blue silk skirt and nearly see-through white blouse on that she had worn to church in the morning. Interesting, I thought, then enjoyed a secret smile known only to myself. Alert to the game, now, I watched as she flirted with our young friend. As she talked and smiled her bright crimson smile, she touched his arm while her other hand fiddled with a blouse button.

She fiddled and fiddled with that second button, and her talk became more animated as she finished her second glass of wine. The gesture drew attention to the round breasts pressing the bounds of the nylon blouse. The lace of her white bra was elegantly gleaming through, promising delightful treasures concealed, yet not concealed. I signaled the waiter for another glass of wine and a beer for Danny. When I turned back, I noticed that Joanne was now fiddling with the next lower button. The second now being open, exposing a delicately tanned expanse that included the well-defined beginning of her cleavage.

The new bra, which I had watched her buy yesterday, pushed her breasts upward and slightly together. An opulent twin bulge, not obvious, but more hinted at than anything. It was an engaging sight, beautiful in its subtlety. She leaned toward Danny now, legs tucked under her chair and chin on her hands. It was the classic flirting pose from all those old cigarette ads, I thought. I could feel exciting warmth begin in my own groin, so I could just imagine the effect this was having on Danny. His face was still slightly flushed with pleasure.

Would she unbutton yet another of those little buttons? I watched with wonder and noticed that the blouse now gapped forward a little, allowing a little of the lacy bra to show, straining under its load. Danny's eyes kept stealing little looks, darting away from her captivating eyes.

"By the way, Danny, how much luggage will we be bringing? I'm afraid I loaded up the trunk a little bit already.?

"A little bit?" I protested, "you mean you filled it!" I have a tendency to grumble on the subject of carrying junk home.

"Well, nevermind!" she exulted, "we always manage, somehow."

"There are a few things. Hope it isn't too much." Danny said, a little cowed.

As the bottom of the third glass of wine came into view, I noted that she unbuttoned the little third button, casually, as her hand reached for the glass. She tilted the glass up, hinting for another and the view was lovely. There is something so totally sensual and seductive about a blouse opened to reveal the space between two lovely breasts and the lace trimmed edge of a bra. It is like looking into the white-hot heat of a blast furnace to me. The sight is breathtaking. You want it not to end. It fills you with awe at the overwhelming beauty of nature. The lapels of the blouse stand open, gaping forward slightly, letting you know that it is intended, not just an accident. Wonderful.

"We really should be going, soon." I noticed through the front widow that darkness had fallen. "Don't want to be too late."

It would take a little longer with these hints before Joanne swung her legs out from under the table an announced she was ready for the journey. She tucked her blouse into the band of her skirt. We could both take pleasure in the sight of her nipples, firm and prominent as they moved in little circles under the blouse. Her breasts looked high and firm and lovely.

Well, as you might guess, the pile of things we needed to find space for in the car was too much for the Mercedes. Still we packed and repacked until at last it was clear that the back seat was going to be full too. I grumbled.

"Look, just fill the back seat. I can sit on Danny's lapin the front. Is that OK, Danny?"

Joanne is never daunted by things like this and especially not daunted after four glasses of wine? "Remember? We used to do that all the time in the old days!" she nattered on, rather gaily. "That is, if you think you can stand me on your lap for a couple hours, Danny?" She held his arm and looked up into his eyes with a big smile.

"Uh, oh, sure. No problem." He was careful not to smile too widely, not wanting to let his pleasure seem too obvious.

"OK, we'll try it. We can stop from time to time, I guess." I said, helpfully.

Now you see what I mean by some plans being outdone by accidental factors. "This is going to be an interesting ride, I thought."

As I slipped behind the wheel, I had to wonder if it was accidental at all. Could she have been planning this all along? I didn't really think so. But then, we didn't really need to have brought along some of that junk from her Mom's. Ah, well, never mind, I was anticipating a night of hyper sex after a couple hours of lap sitting. I couldn't have worked a better plan if I had tried.

I watched with amusement as Danny pushed the seat as far back as it would go against the things packed into the back seat. Joanne was wearing a full skirt which came just to her knees and it slipped up the nylon of her pantyhose as she crouched her way into the car and onto the waiting lap of Danny. I could see the impression of his cock, already prominent along the leg of his tight jeans as she leaned one hand on his thigh and slipped into position. She pulled the skirt down and draped it demurely around her legs.

"There, how's that?" she announced. "OK, Danny? Am I too heavy."

"No, not at all, Mrs Williams, not at all. Really."

He held his arms away from contact by putting one across to my seat back and the other, well, I don't know where the other was. He must have been holding it down along the side of the seat.

Joanne scrunched against him, looking back over her shoulder with a smile.

"Hey, pretty comfortable!" she laughed.

"Are you going to be OK that way?" I muttered, concern in my voice.

"Sure! We're OK, right Danny?"

And so we were off. The outskirts of town drifted behind us and we were left in the darkness of the freeway.

"Danny, you can't be comfortable with your arm up like that. Don't worry, I won't bite!" She took his arm and put it on the console beside her. "There, that's better, isn't it?" I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she later put her arm down along the console in contact with his muscular and hairy arm too.

"Is your leg going to sleep? Here, I'll move to the other one." She said, and my mind lingered on the thought of her silk skirt slipping seductively over her pantyhose as she squirmed against her seatmate.

There we were in the dark, in the close quarters of the front seat, with very sensual squirming going on and a definite sexual overtone hanging in the air. I found it very exciting just thinking about the possibilities. I knew that he must have a hell of a hard-on and just as surely, Joanne would have noticed it probing against the warm curves of her bottom. Her willingness to shift her position must have felt like a wonderful fondling movement to both of them.

His firm body must have felt good to her as she moved over his body. Her warmth and delightful soft curves would have sent great shivers radiating from his thighs and even his stomach where her bottom would feel fleshy and silky.

In spite of my attention to the road, I found time to scan the scene quickly from time to time. I noted that his arm on the console was now pressed lightly against her thigh since her last adjustment of her position. I could imagine the feeling of silk skirt swishing against the nylon of her pantyhose. Actually, the thought of it made the hair on the back of my neck stand on edge, too.

I was awash in the pleasure of the voyeur.

As the journey progressed, Joanne's upright position became tiresome.

"OK if I lean back a little?" she asked.

"Sure." He muttered in a voice that was choked and full of the excitement of sexual tension.

"Oh, that's better." I looked over to see that she had assumed a position leaning partly on Danny and partly on the door, facing toward me at about a 45 degree angle. Her breasts were dusky mountains in the lights of passing cars. Her blouse opened a view of her bra as her shoulders curved to fit the angle of her seat back.

"Here, Danny, put your arm around here. Isn't that better? We're old friends, after all."

I glanced over as she positioned his right hand on her right hip so that his arm was cradled across the tops of her thighs. My mind was reeling with evil thoughts of what was happening where their bodies fitted together. I thought of how their body heat would be churning up the sexual feelings. No matter how innocent her intentions might have been, there was no doubt that the excitement was there. I thought that I could even smell the hint of sex wafting up from the warmth of their groins, but I allowed that that was probably just my overactive mind.

We stopped for gas and gave them a chance to stretch their legs a little. Joanne headed for the ladies room.

Danny was uncomfortable. He turned away, and I could see that he was adjusting his pants over the bulging erection still troubling his jeans. I knew that he would be feeling guilty for the pleasure he was taking in having my wife squirm sexily in his lap while I was occupied with my driving. So, I talked about something or other to make him more comfortable. I smiled and laughed; making sure that no tension was displayed.

Joanne came out looking bright and smiling. She exhibited that glowing good cheer which the wine always imparted.

"Well, should we fold ourselves back into our seat, partner?" she giggled.

Danny slipped into the seat, legs spread, and waited with his hands apart, tempted to grasp her waist. . Joanne again took his hand and pulled it across her body as she snuggled into his body.

"What do you think, Danny? Not so bad, is it?"

"No, fine." He said tentatively.

"After all it isn't every day that a girl gets all this time in the lap of such a hunk! I think I'm starting to enjoy this! Want us to come get you every time you come home?" She laughed and looked at me, searching my eyes.

"Uh, me too." He said. I thought about how shy he seemed. I knew that inside he wanted to scream, "Yes, every time!"

"Yeah, no problem." I said reassuringly. I could feel her eyes on me and the hint of a smile on her face. As I waited for traffic to clear, I looked down at her knee in the light of the street lamp. Something was different. Suddenly I realized that she had taken off her stockings. I was sure she had not taken off her panties, but the thought rolled around in my mind for a time.

Again, I smiled to myself, thinking of the possibilities if she were more outwardly sexual. I found myself adjusting my cock under my pants once again. I was at that stage of semi-hardness that is a pleasure to linger in for long periods of time. That is, a pleasure if it eventually leads to some form of release.

Joanne leaned forward, her legs spread wide under the full skirt. "Hope nobody minds, but I need to get out of these heels." First one pump and then the other came off and were handed to Danny. "Put these in the back, will you? Oh, wait .. " I glanced over as she rummaged in the slash pocket of the skirt and then tucked her pantyhose in one shoe and handed it back to Danny. There the poor kid was, his fingers fondling her pantyhose freshly warmed by the soft body he had been pressed so tightly against. I thought he would choke. His body moved under her as her stretched an arm back to drop the shoes in the back.

His arm circled Joanne's waist again and this time, she rested hers on his, her hand covering his hand on her hip. I still couldn't see his other hand, but surely, he was inventive enough to tuck in between her thigh and the seat. I still wondered if she had taken off her panties, too.

We were nearing home now.

"Looks like you are going to make it, Danny. Or have I squashed you completely!"

I had the feeling that she was slightly short of breath as she said this. I realized that the sexual tension of the last hour or so must surely have her very wet between her legs. My thoughts were of parting those thighs and exploring that happy space with my tongue as soon as possible.

"No, .. no, it's been .. fine. Really." He muttered quietly.

We unloaded the car and left Danny to cart it in the house.

Joanne kissed his cheek and said. "Give us a call for taxi service anytime, you handsome devil." She turned and slipped into the car, her knees still outside the car. She swung first one leg and then the other into the car, her skirt screaming up to mid thigh and her blouse giving Danny one more thing to think about in his lonely bed tonight.

"He's such a nice boy, isn't he?" she said, smiling at me as I backed out of the driveway.

"Didn't get you all excited, did he, darling?" I said, the mischief finally bubbling uncontrollably out of me.

"What? Oh, don't be silly. You are always getting those stupid ideas."

I could sense her smile in the darkness. We traveled silently for a few minutes.

"Or are you trying to talk me into it?" she said archly.

"Hmmmm. Interesting thought."

She giggled and I felt her hand on my thigh. She found me in my semi-hard state and her hand felt good as it explored the firmness of my cock through the trousers.

"Hmmm, what is this? What has you hard already?"

"Maybe just the thought of you squirming against Danny. I could think of all kinds of possibilities, you know."

"Oh, like what?" she punched my arm playfully. "Come on, like what?" she insisted.

"Oh, you know. If I were his age and a lovely, mature, soft, sexy, attractive, sensual, pretty, round, body were squirming against me for a long drive, ... well ..." I trailed off, not pushing it.

"Oh, ... what?" she repeated. "I wasn't squirming, .. not exactly. Just didn't want to get him all cramped up." Again I sensed her smile, liquid and lipstick bright.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12