Bridge Group Ch. 05

Story Info
Joanne continues teaching young neighbor.
6.7k words
4.39
88k
14
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Chapter 05 – Reception

"Nice wedding, wasn't it? Didn't you think Nancy looked gorgeous? Perfect, just like a bride should." Joanne burbled on, answering her own questions.

"Uh... Yep," I muttered. I was in line to leave the church parking lot. Too busy for chatting, I negotiated a busy turn into traffic.

"Didn't you think so, Danny?" She swiveled in her seat and smiled back at Danny and I caught a glimpse of white thigh above thigh-high nylons. It was such a nice glimpse, too. God, I love those old fashioned nylons and the contrast of the dark brown top against pure white thigh. I was a little surprised since usually she only wears those for occasional sexy candlelight dinners alone with me.

"Yeah, that was cool! Some church, too!" Danny chimed in, no doubt charmed by the same flash of thigh.

"Am I going to be on your dance card, Danny?" Joanne teased.

A small smile traced across my lips in spite of myself. Joanne sneaked a poke in my ribs and went back to flirting with the handsome young man in the back seat. She was wearing a simple dress with a square neckline that gapped nicely, displaying the plump mounds of her breasts and deep, inviting cleavage.

"Yeah, sure... you bet! Wouldn't miss it, Mrs. Williams!"

I noticed that he was gaining quite a bit of self-confidence, lately. Of course, it would be strange if he weren't getting the hint after last night. I mused over the mind numbing thrill it must have been fondling an 'older' woman with her husband "asleep" just upstairs.

In fact, I was still tingling a bit over the strange excitement I had found in watching Danny fondling my wife in the subdued light. It was truly one of the most sensual things I had ever experienced. I was still turning it over in my mind, trying to understand the reason it was so exciting.

"Here's the entrance!" Joanne broke my reverie and I hit the brakes just in time to turn onto a long driveway flanked by a driving range and the long first hole. I had played here a few times so I was fairly familiar with the Cypress Hills Country Club. The clubhouse was one of those huge graceful, very swanky buildings built back in the twenties. The additions over the years had only made it more elegant, so carefully had they been done.

A valet held the door open for Joanne and gawked at her legs as she swung out of the car. She rewarded his interest with a beaming smile. I formed the opinion that Joanne was on a high and that this was likely to be an interesting evening.

Bill and Janet were waiting for us as we walked up the steps.

"Bad news!" Bill announced. "I have to leave in an hour. Company plane is picking me up for a meeting. Janet is staying, so I'll have to leave you with an unbalanced party tonight. Hope that's OK."

"Hey, that's my idea of a friend! Leaving me with an extra beautiful woman."

"It's OK, Bill. I'll give Jack to Janet and I'll take Danny for my date!" Joanne laughed and slipped her arm through Danny's. He looked pretty happy, though his face reddened and he tried not to look eager. Joanne looked particularly luscious tonight, I noted.

"We'll be JUST FINE!" Janet said, as she slipped her arm around my waist. "Right Jack?"

"I'm with you, babe. You're gorgeous, you know that?" I meant it too.

"Hey, hey, don't be so happy to get rid of me, you guys. I'll be worrying all night about all of you misbehaving," Bill grumbled. He looked a little concerned as he looked back over his shoulder. I just squeezed Janet closer and waved. I felt the warm softness of her thigh through the silky dress.

I managed to get a round of drinks from the crowded bar and we were off on the evening's adventure.

The ballroom had banks of tall French doors offering a view across the rolling hills of the club. Large crystal chandeliers dripped with opulence overhead and a thick muted red carpet made the room look rich. Tables of eight surrounded a gleaming dance floor where a band was setting up for the evening. The noise swelled as the crowd grew. The bride and groom entered amid the clamoring wedding party and a line soon formed to wish them well.

Joanne really was treating Danny as a date. Her hand touched his sleeve when she spoke to him. Her eyes were like pools for him to look down into. She stood just a little closer to him when she teased him, forming an intimacy that left Janet and I just slightly outside that circle. She balanced on one foot and raised the other behind her the way girls do when they are doing serious flirting.

I wondered if this was going to cause Janet motherly concern, but she seemed not to be bothered. She noticed, but didn't seem troubled in the least; a little smile kept crinkling her lips. I decided to play the cards dealt me and watch what developed. Being left with Janet is kind of a pleasure anyway, since I have always had a little crush on her. We were soon having a very good time, laughing and joking freely as the waitresses replenished our drinks liberally.

The tables were covered with gleaming white, starched tablecloths rounded over the sides of the tables. When we sat at the table, the heavy cloths covered our laps completely.

"This is some club, isn't it?" Joanne was on my left and Janet to my right. Danny sat next to Joanne on her left.

"My god, Jack," Janet muttered, "This is the Taj Mahal of clubs, eh?"

The waitresses brought two kinds of wine and we had both. The others at the table were strangers and we exchanged the usual introductions and questions aimed at getting things rolling. The conversation soon became animated and the crowd noise continued its rise along with the increasing empty wine glasses on the tables. A string trio played dinner music, barely audible at our end of the room, but nice anyway. Our table was in a corner, off the beaten track.

Janet, without leaving the cross table conversation suddenly put her hand on my thigh and nudged me. She signaled with her eyes toward Joanne and Danny.

"Isn't he a handsome devil?" she asked. I agreed with a smile.

"But do you think we can trust those two?" she giggled. Janet left her hand on my thigh for a few moments, enjoying our intimacy, too.

"Hmmm, well, they might bear watching," I said with a conspiratorial grin.

"Yeah, tell me about it! He's always had a crush on Joanne, you know! The question is can I can trust her with my baby? They're kind of cute together, don't you think?" She giggled and squeezed my thigh under the tablecloth.

I slipped my hand over hers and smiled into her eyes. "Well, we'll just have to deal with it. They're leaving us out, don't you think? And Bill did insist that you and I take care of each other, didn't he?"

"That's right! She exclaimed, leaning close to me. "You know, Bill, I really like having a friend like you to flirt with. You're so good at it." Her mischievous laugh was throaty and melodious.

Amid the flirting, I confess that I was keeping close track of my wife out of the corner of my eye. At one point, Janet had touched my thigh while making a conversational point and Joanne slipped her hand onto my other thigh. I found myself getting an erection.

The toasts from the head table had begun. During one of the speeches, I slipped my hand under the cloth and between Joanne's legs. Joanne tensed and I felt the fleeting but unmistakable touch of another hand hurriedly withdrawn. A quick gasp escaped my wife's lips.

The thought of Danny's hand colliding with me between Joanne's legs was something of a shock; but I recovered quickly and continued up her warm thigh without giving any hint of the collision. The nylon gave way to smooth, sexy thigh and then my little finger pressed against my wife's very wet panties. I pressed the silky panties between soft lips.

"Jack... Someone will see!" she whispered urgently.

I looked into her eyes with a big smile. Slowly, I withdrew my hand along the nylon length of her stocking, squeezing her knee as a loving parting gesture.

Now that is what I call chutzpah! She recovered quickly enough to shoo me away with the thought that some one would see. I couldn't help wondering how long Danny's hand had been there. Long enough to make Joanne's pussy very wet and to urge her legs apart in greeting, I thought wryly. After the moment of panic, her body relaxed assuming that I had not noticed.

I turned to Janet, a wide smile still on my face.

"What's so funny?" she smiled.

"I'm not sure. You may be right, they are having too much fun."

"We'll have to catch up. I am not going to have my teenage son showing me up!" Janet leaned around looking at her son with a prideful grin.

I slipped my hand under the tablecloth and found Janet's nylon encased leg. Her hand covered mine and I felt the warmth of her body through the nylon. There is nothing in the world more sensual than that feeling.

We both turned back to the cross table conversation, looking cool, and completely innocent.

After dinner, the band started and we all moved to the dance floor. After some lively disco type dances, the band produced a romantic slow one. Joanne looked sinuous with both arms around Danny's neck. I watched as Danny's hand slipped lower on Joanne's back until his fingertips crossed over the waistband of her panties.

"Want to swap?" I heard Janet call out.

We changed partners and Joanne rolled into my arms and snuggled against me.

"Having a good time?" I asked.

"Yes," she murmured quietly. "Actually, I think it's a terrific party! Having a ball." She added, looking up at me with a smile. "You?"

"Yes, sure. It's good. I'm glad you're having a good time."

Joanne squeezed me a little tighter. "I am, I just love the young people at these things. And Danny is such a dear!"

I pressed my lips against her ear. "Which of us would you like to fuck, darling?"

"What?"

I repeated it.

She punched me playfully.

"Now cut that out. You know better. You rat!"

We danced on.

"I noticed your panties were already wet, sweetheart." I whispered again.

"You almost got caught!" she yelped with a giggle. "No wonder I'm wet with you doing that. I was shocked!"

Janet and Danny danced close and Janet offered to change back. She grabbed Joanne and said something into her ear before sweeping into my arms again.

"What was that all about?"

Janet laughed loudly. She buried her face against my chest and then look up at me. She bit her lip, deciding if she should tell me.

"I said.. 'Watch out, Joanne, you've got my son all hot and bothered.'"

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I felt something!" she said. There was a pause. "My baby is all grown up!"

Just at that moment I felt my own slightly aroused cock slide over the sleek nylon of her dress, tracing across her tummy.

Janet laughed loudly. "Hmmmmm, you too!"

"You did that, Janet!"

"I know." She looked up with a big smile, and pressed closer.

"Sorry," I mumbled into her hair, pulling slightly away. I was a little embarrassed.

"It's OK, Jack. I don't mind. We're adults. I kind of like it. I take it as a compliment."

I felt her body press against mine; seeking the firm ridge she had felt prodding her tummy. I felt her move so that it slipped from her hip, down into the hollow and then over the firm hill of her tummy and into the other hollow of her hip.

"Does it bother you? I mean, Danny getting excited like that with your wife?" She leaned back, her hips still maintaining the soft lovely contact with my cock.

I thought a moment. "No. ... no, it's all right. They are having fun. No, no problem."

I could see that Joanne had intimately slipped her hand under Danny's jacket as they danced to a very slow one.

"Let's go have a drink." Janet suggested.

I noticed that we were both keeping our eye on Danny and Joanne as they moved around the floor. One of those group dances had started and Joanne was looking young and sexy on the dance floor. Janet's knee against mine was a pleasant distraction.

"Anyway, as I was saying. ..." she said.

"What? Sorry?"

"I mean that we enjoy flirting!" Janet smiled a smile of shared pleasure.

"Yes, I agree. I enjoy our friendship, too. Or is that too obvious to mention?"

We danced some more and I had soon lost track of Joanne and Danny. The wine had both of us on a high, the music was good, and Janet's body felt good against mine.

"Wonder where those two have gotten to?" Janet asked, idly glancing around the room.

"Want to get a breath of fresh air? I asked.

We slipped out one of the French doors and ambled slowly down a path leading toward the 18th green. I was aware of her soft body bumping seductively against me as we walked through the quiet night. There was a little moonlight, but not much. Suddenly, Janet pulled my hand and we were standing between a trio of tall evergreens at the back of the green. Janet giggled and snuggled into my arms, her lips open to mine. Her body pressed close and my thigh slipped between her thighs. Her mound felt firm and hot against my thigh. Janet drew my hand up to her breast and I fondled it through the silk of dress and bra cup. Her nipple was a joy to find.

"What was that?" she whispered. We both stopped breathing a moment, listening in the quiet darkness.

"Nothing." I said, reassuringly.

"Yes,.. listen." she whispered. We were not alone. Janet leaned back and peered around the tree.

"Aha,.. we are not alone." She giggled. She stifled her laugh and turned back to our kiss. I felt her tongue probe my lips and then dance against the tip of mine.

We edged a bit closer to find that two people had beaten us to the spot.

I could make out two figures; the girl kneeling, the man with his head thrown back in ecstasy, staring up at the star filled sky. Her hands were on his buttocks and her head was eagerly moving back and forth. His hand moved to the girl's head. Janet's hand held mine and I could feel the back of her hand against my erect cock, firmly caressing it.

"We should go.." she said quietly, but with little conviction.

"Well,.." I said with no more conviction. I slipped my arm around her and held her in a vise-like grip, pressing her soft hip against my impatient cock.

"Ohmigod, it is so..." She stopped speaking as if her throat were suddenly dry.

"Yeah,.. erotic? Delicious?" I said.

I turned her head upward and kissed her deeply. Her body shivered against mine. I could feel every delightful curve under the light dress. My hands fondled her bottom, tracing the panty line over the round curve. I slipped her dress higher and higher until my hand was coursing back and forth over the crease of her body. The taut silkiness of her pantyhose hissed under my hand.

"Let's.. watch." She said breathlessly.

We couldn't see a lot of detail in the darkness, but the couple was now lying on the smooth grass of the green where the edge curled over toward a bunker behind the green. I slipped my hand inside Janet's pantyhose and toyed with the silken feel of her panties. My hand slipped lower until it cupped the center of her bottom.

"Ohh.. Jack,.. this is the most erotic thing ever ... shhhh."

We stood quietly fondling each other. The girl's skirt had slipped high on her thighs and we could see gleaming white panties reflecting what little light there was. We could see him fondle her mound; she moaned softly, passionately. We watched as her arm surrounded his neck pulling him into her kiss. They became more urgent and we could hear the clink of his belt buckle, and then the zip of his zipper sliding down.

Janet seemed not to be breathing as she peered at the couple. Her hand was slowly stroking my cock. I unzipped my fly and she slipped her hand inside. Her hand found my cock and continued fondling it, stroking the sensitive head with her fingertips. I felt her reach deeper and cup my balls, rolling them in her soft grip.

I moved behind her and raised her skirt so that the underside of my cock was sensually pressed against her pantyhose. She spooned back against me and we stared at the couple as they continued their urgent fondling. Janet pressed my hands to her breasts and prompted my fondling. I traced the line of her bra, slipping my fingers back and forth between bra and soft cleavage. Janet opened buttons and lead my hands inside to feel the satin of her bra. I slipped a hand into the cup and cupped her bare breast and strutting nipple. We were squirming together in excited anticipation of the lovers progress.

I pressed my cock down along her crease. Janet helped by sliding her pantyhose and panties down over her hips. I spread my legs wide to be low enough to slip my cock between her thighs. There it nestled against soft wet pussy lips and a wisp of curls. I couldn't hold back the shudder of pleasure.

Her breasts were warm and wonderfully soft as I cupped them and lifted them gentlyJanet moaned quietly and I felt her press her bottom back against me, her pussy lips wet and hot against the top of my cock. She hardly moved, just stirring enough to be thrilling to both of us.

She leaned her head against my neck, moving like a cat being petted. Still her eyes were glued on the couple on the green. He was on his knees between her upraised knees now, being drawn slowly into her body.

Just at that moment, lights from the parking lot snapped on, lighting the scene. The couple froze in place. The car was a long way off, but the light was still a shock. Janet and I were completely in the shadow of the trees, but the scene before us was lighted as if on the stage. As if in a spotlight, the white panties were clear to us, held to one side by the girl's fingers. Neither moved for what seemed a long time. His cock too, was lighted for us. The girl's right hand held the big cock while her left hand held her panties aside for his entry. Still they held their pose like a deer frozen in a spotlight. His cock was just touching the gleaming wetness of her pussy.

Then, still lighted, they returned to their urgent mission. We watched as the white hand urged the big cock closer and closer. Janet and I moaned with vicarious pleasure. With rapt attention we watched the girl move the head of his cock up and down her glistening slit. Languorously, she lead the blunt helmet to visit a kiss on her clitoris, then tucked it briefly into the wet well of her vagina, then once again up to her clit. She had him fully moistened now and led his prick back to her soft vulnerable center. We both breathed sharply as the boy lunged forward, sliding all the way into her waiting pussy with one lunge.

"Ohhhhhh.." her moan stood out in the stark silence of the night. As if by signal, the car lights swung backward and away in an arc across the green, briefly lighting Janet's face, still rapt with the sight of the two lovers.

Janet moved her hips and my cock slipped into her at an uncomfortable angle that only permitted an inch or two of mildly painful penetration. It was so exciting that the pain was like tasting something bitter sweet. Her pussy was hot around the head of my cock and we pleasured each other with squirming, circling thrusts. Janet clasped her hands over mine still tight on her breasts. I felt her body tense and shudder as the excitement of the lovers combined with our own thrusting to bring her to a quick orgasm.

I slipped a hand down to cover and cup Janet's mound. My fingers curled around her and ensured that my cock head stayed buried just inside the molten inferno of her pussy. Her tightness gripped my cock in the ridge behind the head and I shivered with the pleasure of the extreme intimacy of this feeling. She coasted down from the high of her orgasm, still fascinated with the couple now fucking furiously before our eyes. The girl's legs were clasped around his waist and he pounded wildly into her body as if it were a rag doll. I felt my balls tightening and then the hot liquid shooting up the tubes of my cock to spurt hot and full into Janet.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12