Bridge Group Ch. 07

Story Info
Danny takes Joanne on a real date.
8.4k words
4.34
45.8k
11
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter 07: Joanne & Danny

Jack:

I decided to bring the fantasy program back under control by downplaying Danny. Things were in danger of getting out of hand, it seemed to me. I tried to fight off the thought that it was old-fashioned jealousy bothering me. I just told myself that it was time to move on.

Saturday night was the annual Fireman's Ball, a big event in our town. It's an old-fashioned, small town tradition of a fund-raising fish fry on Main Street, which grew over the years into an extravaganza. There is still the open-air fish fry and the 'Ice-Cream Social' but there is also a dance; something for everyone.

I was dancing with Janet, when across the floor I saw Danny stroll into the hall with a couple of his buddies. The next time I turned in that direction, Joanne was standing talking with Danny, a few feet away from the other two. The two guys couldn't keep their eyes off Joanne as she and Danny had a quiet conversation. I watched, as each would touch the other's arm as they spoke. Little intimate pats, nothing more, I thought.

Joanne:

It was a shock. I realized in that moment that my darling young friend had become a man before my admiring eyes. We were standing on the edge of the dance floor where I had approached him as he walked in with two of his friends. Danny guided me a few feet away and we stood chatting.

"I have something I want to ask you," he began.

I could see that he was nervous, but I was accustomed to that. In fact, his nervous self-consciousness was something I hoped I was helping him conquer by our friendship. I admit that we had gone beyond simple caring friendship, but that is another story. He grinned sheepishly as I looked expectantly into his eyes.

"I'm probably crazy for asking..." He looked away, and I could not think what it was that he might find so embarrassing to ask. I was prepared for anything, or so I thought.

"Yes, go ahead Danny. You can ask me anything... anything at all." My smile was open and completely sincere. I was pleased when he looked down at my cleavage before speaking.

"You look beautiful, tonight, Joanne!" He blurted it out in his self-conscious way. I believe it was the first time he had ever used my first name. I liked the sound of it in his mouth, and I touched his arm and smiled into his eyes. The sound of my first name sent a lovely shiver of excitement down my spine.

"Thank you Danny, you make me feel so good! But that isn't the question, I guess," I said reassuringly.

"No. No, it isn't. The question is..."

"Yes, go ahead. Don't be embarrassed. Ask me anything. You know we have always had that deal, right?"

"... Will you.. er, would you.. Joanne, I want a date. I mean a real date. I want to take you to dinner, to the theater... a date. Will you ….?"

Now it was my turn to look off into space and swallow hard. I looked searchingly into his eyes. My first thought was to avoid saying anything that might hurt or embarrass him. Moments turned into seconds, and then into a quiet moment that must have seemed like ages to Danny. My mind was whirling. And then, it hit me; I was going to say yes. I wanted a 'real date' too. I could hardly believe I was thinking what my mind was thinking.

"... I'm sorry, " he stammered, a look of panic in his eyes. He glanced across the room nervously, seeking someplace to hide.

"No, no, it's all right. Thank you. I'm...glad..." My mind was racing.

"I shouldn't have..."

"Ask me again! I want to hear it again."

"Joanne... will you meet me for a date in Chicago?" A look of wide-eyed anticipation spread over his face.

"Yes, Danny, I will. I'd like that."

There was a large lump in my throat. I was admitting at last that I really wanted this lovely boy who was at last becoming a man. I wanted him. I loved him, in fact. I had 'loved' him for years, but at that moment, that feeling of abject emotional nakedness when one is 'in love' swept over me. It scared me, really scared me. But as I got used to the feeling, it settled in and built to a warm glow low in my stomach. I was floating as Danny took me in his arms and led me to the dance floor.

Danny's hands were now possessive, one resting low on my back like a lover's hand and the other firmly in control as he led me through the dance steps with a confidence that was always absent in the past. Danny was growing up... and maybe I had something to do with that!

Jack:

It was after midnight when we arrived home from the dance. She had danced several times with Danny tonight, and I noticed she was humming on the way home. That was unusual, but I put it to the night of big band music.

As usual, I watched as she undressed. It was a pleasure I had always considered special. Joanne grasped the hem of the dress and pulled it up her body. She wore pantyhose tonight and my eyes took in the way her yellow panties were pasted to her buns by the nylon. It was strange that on one level, the plastered down look of the panties over her ass was ugly, but in another, her shape made even that look sexy. As usual, my cock began to harden immediately. I could see three images of her; the real one, her back and round bottom; the floor standing mirror highlighting the tight little bulge of tummy and breasts; and yet another view of lush pushed up breasts in the dresser mirror.

Joanne put the dress on a hanger and examined it briefly before walking into the closet and hanging it on a bar packed with clothes. In the entrance of the closet, she slipped out of the high heels and tucked fingers into the pantyhose and panties and stripped them down her legs together. I hated it when she did that, but had never managed to talk her out of it. I preferred the lingering striptease approach of one silky garment at a time. But it was sexy the way her panties clung between her legs for a moment before being stripped away from her pussy lips. It was arousing, even this way.

She turned and slipped a nightgown over her head and let it drop down her lovely curves and then turned back the covers and slipped in beside me.

"Nice event this year, didn't you t think? she said.

"Yeah, good to have a big band, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it makes it fun."

"I didn't talk to Danny tonight. When is he going back to school?" I thought ruefully that I wasn't doing well at downplaying the Danny fantasy, but I couldn't resist probing to see what they had talked about it.

"Oh, next week, I think. It means summer is over, right?"

"Yeah, I'll miss seeing him around," I said.

"Yes, me too. He's such a good kid. Growing up now," her voice trailed off wistfully.

I slipped my arm under her neck and pulled her warm soft body against my nakedness. She felt wonderful, but she seemed preoccupied. I caressed her breast and she didn't seem to respond, just laid there looking somewhat distant.

"Something bothering you?"

"What?... Uh, no... no, just thinking about the summer ending... you know...nothing really!" She moved a little closer and she grasped one finger of the hand lightly cupping her breast.

"You'll probably miss Danny. I mean not having someone to do chores on call?" There I went again. I couldn't keep my mouth shut about him.

"Oh.. he doesn't do that much. Not really." She laughed, then went on, "but, yes, I guess I will... a little bit. He's good for my ego, too," she laughed lightly again and looked away. "He's almost all grown up, though."

I turned toward her and slipped my hand under the short gown to caress the soft curls contrasting with the firm mound between her legs. She opened her legs a little, absentmindedly, distracted. She turned off the light and I felt her snuggling down into the bed. My finger slipped between her lips and found her wet. Was it 'wet already' or 'still wet' I wondered.

Whichever it was, I found it to be very sexy, and dancing with Janet draped over my thigh at the dance had me feeling a little randy anyway. I rolled her clit under the tip of my finger like a pearl in a pool of warm oil. Joanne shivered and moaned slightly, then spread her legs a little more and I felt her hand on my wrist, guiding me for more.

I kissed her breast through the gown and bra, blowing hot breath over her nipple, then feeling it react. She slipped the gown up and unsnapped the front clasp of the bra and then directed my lips to her nipple. She went back to guiding my hand lightly between her legs and, mostly at her direction, I found myself suckling at her nipple and finger-fucking her slowly in a warm sea of moisture. It was not unpleasant, but I felt distinctly directed to do her bidding exactly.

"Put it in," she directed, pulling me toward her open legs.

I followed her orders and felt her hand on my cock between her legs. She moistened it by rubbing me along the oiled slit. The sensitive head felt and sensed all the details of the soft folds of her pussy. I shivered with pleasure and then lanced forward when she positioned me in the wet vestibule of her vagina. The heat of her body felt even hotter than usual tonight around my hard cock. We moved immediately into a comfortable, long-practiced rhythm of fucking together.

Joanne's fingers were between us, touching her clit and touching my thrusting cock. She moved her pelvis to meet me and pulled on my cock as I stoked out and then leaped onto it as I pushed back into her. She felt wonderfully active and alive under me, her cunt grasping and squeezing me in a way that made me feel her body throughout my whole sensory network. I was acutely aware of her snug vagina and all the lovely moist walls surrounding my urgently thrusting dick.

Joanne, however, seemed to me to be someplace else. I couldn't understand why I felt that way, but it was definitely my sense of our lovemaking. It felt good, it was good, it was just that she seemed strangely preoccupied even as she fucked me in a delightful way. My cock became more and more sensitive to her heat and movement and after a good long fuck I felt my balls tighten and the muscles along my legs strain as I thrust hard into her, unleashing my orgasm.

"Oh. … uh.. c ccumming!" I muttered into her ear.

"YES!" she screamed into mine.

Her hips thrust hard into me and her arms thrashed violently back and forth against the sheet. I pummeled her body with my excited thrusting and then felt the hot cream of my sperm bolt down my shaft and into her waiting cunt. Again and again we thrust together. I felt her trying to get every last inch of me as if she were struggling to catch some needed bit to send her over the top and she was not going to let it escape. I was spent, but tried to hold on as she used my deflating cock to finish her own orgasm. I strained to hold some semblance of erection and felt her pussy climb up the softening organ again and again. Finally, I felt her shudder heavily and scream once more into my ear.

"YES!"

Joanne:

The date Danny and I agreed to was two and a half weeks away. I was past the thoughts of apprehension and fear. My mind had turned to the fact of the matter. I was going to have him, at last.

On the Monday morning after the dance, I found myself alone in the house, standing before the floor mirror in my bedroom. I slipped out of my clothes and stood examining the body I was going to offer to this boy just out of his teen years. I looked at each fault I could find and agonized a bit over my lost youth. My breasts were still shapely, but I knew they had sagged a bit. They were bigger now than when I was his age and maybe that would make up for not being perky. I decided that they looked pretty inviting, to be frank about it. They were round and full and capped with dark nipples. They were white from no sunbathing this summer, but shapely enough. I lifted them, cupping them in my hands and imagining Danny's hands doing it. I knew he would like them.

My rear-end was a bit bigger than I would like, and sagged a little bit, too, but it would have to do. I smacked myself on one full cheek, raising a red imprint of my hand. Not too bad, I thought. Could be better, but not completely unattractive, I decided.

My thighs had a little evidence of giving in to cellulose, too, but they are still shapely, and I happen to know that my legs still attract appreciative looks from men. And so, my self-assessment was that I could stand examination as long as the light wasn't too bright. I laughed ruefully and smiled to the 'not-too-bad' soccer mom in the mirror.

"I think I'll dazzle him with new lingerie to offset the flaws." I said out loud. "Still, not bad, old girl! Not too bad."

I headed immediately to the tanning shop on Main Street and set up a daily appointment to even out my tan.

"Shall I schedule you to have your nails done,?"

"Good idea!" I said. "I think I deserve the works!"

"Then a pedicure, too? How about that?" she said.

"Good, sometime next week?"

She led me to the tanning room and flipped a switch on a light. The contraption glowed to life on the other side of the room.

"You can just relax in the tanning table, we monitor the time in case you fall asleep."

She showed me how to use the device and left me alone. It was pleasant lying there with the rays warming my entire body. The dosage would build up day by day and perhaps the tan lines wouldn't be so distracting.

As I drove home, I was feeling good about myself. The tanning gave the illusion of everything being tightened up a little. I giggled a little, realizing that it was surely an illusion. I didn't need to believe the illusion for it to have a good effect on my morale, though.

The days following were filled with idle daydreams of what it would be like. Occasionally a self-conscious fear would return about a flaw detected in my soon to be exposed body. Strange as it may seem, very little concern about the adulterous aspect of what I was about to do ruffled my resolve. I had clearly got past that entirely. I waited to announce my plans until I was sure it was too late for Jack to get time off.

"I think I'm going to drive to Chicago tomorrow to do a little shopping," I said, after dinner on Tuesday of the big week.

"When did you decide that? I'm not sure I can get time off right now. How about next week?"

"No, don't bother. I just want a little time to myself anyway. I haven't done that in a long time. Just want to have a day or two on Michigan Avenue. By myself," I assured him.

"Well... uh... OK? Sure you don't want me to..." he stopped and looked at me quizzically.

I didn't mind him being curious. I had been predictable long enough. I just smiled and replied enigmatically, "No, don't bother at all. I just want some time... for myself. I'll be back on Friday... or.. maybe Saturday. Probably Friday. If the shopping is good, you know, might need an extra day!" I laughed. Jack just grinned sardonically.

"Where will you stay?"

"Oh, I haven't made any arrangements. I'll let you know."

I arrived just after noon on Wednesday and checked into a little hotel someone told me was lovely. The Tremont is on Chestnut Street, just off Michigan Avenue. I pondered long and hard deciding between a luxury suite and a penthouse suite. I wish I could say that I was sensible and took the lower priced one, but I can't. If I had to hock the family jewels, I had to have the penthouse just this one time. The daily rate was about equivalent to what we used to spend for a two-week vacation with the kids.

The bellman was attentive and there were flowers in the sitting room, in the bathroom and in the bedroom. Champagne sat in a cooler next to the Jacuzzi. The fireplace looked appealing and might be nice with the evenings becoming cooler.

"My god!" I gasped.

The bellman smiled broadly at my small-town girl reaction. "Nice, isn't it? I'm sure Madame will enjoy it."

We laughed more as kindred spirits than lady of the manor addressing a servant. I felt good that the staff were not stuffy, but could appreciate my unaccustomed taste of luxury.

"Anything you need, my name is Anthony." He said as he left, still smiling.

I was soon off for a tour of Bloomingdale's, Mecca for girls in my college days. It now is the central feature of a Mall just a long block away from the hotel. I came back feeling wonderfully feminine with my bright, silky new lingerie suitable for a woman my age having her first real live love affair.

We met for dinner, as Danny proposed, in the bar atop the Hancock building. Danny was leaning against the railing in front of the elevator when I whooshed up the 96 stories of the building and was expelled into a wonderland created by the panorama view of Chicago at sundown.

"Hi!" he said, holding his arms at his sides as he came closer. He looked scrubbed and neat in a blue blazer. He also looked self-conscious and afraid someone would see us. His concern heightened my 'devil-may-care' attitude now that we were far from home.

"Perfect," I thought.

I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my cheek against his chest, then turned my face upward to meet his lips with mine.

"Wow, what a good idea, coming here!" I said.

The hostess slipped us into a table, wished us a nice evening, and turned us over to a pretty waitress, who looked longingly at my date more than at me, I thought, proudly.

"I need something 'big city' tonight," I said. "A Manhattan on the rocks."

"Two," he said, looking a little lost. "This'll be a first. I've never tasted one."

"You'll like it. Trust me! Just one, though!" I leaned forward and whispered the last comment, conspiratorially.

"O.K.," he grinned, and his eyes shot down to the cleavage leaning close presented to him. The little push-up bra from Bloomie's pushed them up for his pleasure. I stayed in that position and turned my head toward the outer drive, pretending to be engrossed in the view. After all, I had spent the afternoon shopping to look this way and I wanted Danny to enjoy the view of my breasts, too. The thrill of his keen interest made my nipples point immediately. Slowly, I sat back and crossed my legs toward him. And we gazed into the distance together.

The night was clear and we could see the streetlights radiating off into the distance, the cars lights traced the path of all those office people headed home for an evening in the embrace of spouses and families. And here I was, ready for an evening in the arms of my young lover. The Manhattan wasn't the only 'first,' I mused.

"Here's to you!" he said quietly, raising the glass.

"To us, Danny. To a special evening!" I added clinking my glass against his. There is something deliciously erotic about that clinking when you are alone at last with someone you love. Especially here, isolated a thousand feet above the world.

I could sense how tense he was and tried to calm him by carrying the conversation when he fell quiet. God, but he looked handsome. He reached for my hand and I took it and held it atop the nylon of my knee. My dress had a slit that left my thigh bare about halfway up its length. Danny crossed his arm across his legs hiding the bulge I had already noticed.

Danny had reserved a table at a little restaurant with huge white tablecloths and large comfortable chairs. I was a little surprised, expecting something more youthful and spartan, but happy with the romantic ambience. It was a short walk and we strolled hand in hand in the crisp autumn air. The sounds of the avenue are muted behind the wall of skyscrapers; muted and romantic if you love Chicago.

Our knees fondled each other under cover of the tablecloth and eventually, we each had removed a shoe so our game of kneesies could extend all the way to the tips of our toes. We played sensually while making our way through the fine northern Italian cuisine. First a pasta, then wonderful scaloppini with a delicious dish of thin sliced potatoes interleaved with sour cream and topped with cheese.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers