Bridge Group Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

The wine was from Tuscany and it warmed our passion. Danny had become more confident. His hand reached hesitantly under my dress and I turned toward him. It was thrilling having his hand explore my thigh and I smiled to cover a sharp intake of breath when his fingers touched my pussy. Encouraged by my smile, he slipped my panties aside and touched the wetness of my pussy. I closed my eyes in pleasure and moved forward a little to urge him to touch and feel me more. I could feel how slick and wet I was under his probing fingers. When the waiter came back, Danny hurriedly retreated and brought his hand above the table.

"Dessert?" He asked.

"Why don't we skip that? Maybe later?" I suggested, eager to get back to the hotel.

"Check, please," he said, gratefully.

I took his hand and brought the moist fingers to my lips. After a look around, I slipped it into my mouth and sucked my taste seductively from his finger and looked soulfully into his eyes. I pressed our hands to his lips and watched as he swallowed hard and then nibbled on the other moistened finger. I smiled widely at him, and he closed his eyes and took a long deep breath of pleasure and excitement.

We waited a few minutes and let his erection subside enough for him to walk out of the restaurant. We were in a hurry now, and spent no time lingering in front of the elegant shop windows.

In the elevator, he pulled me close and kissed me all the way to the sixteenth floor, our bodies clinging to each other. I parted my legs and straddled his thigh. His cock was hard and warm in the hollow between my mound and my thigh. Slowly, deliberately I moved from side to side to feel it course up over my mound then back again. I heard his moan and moved against his cock once more, loving the feel of it.

The elevator doors opened silently and I handed him the key to the room, pointing the way.

"It's 1617," I said.

He gasped as he entered the completely lighted suite, the flowers, the champagne, the fireplace the view out the windows were breathtaking. It was an overwhelmingly sumptuous setting, made even more so with the lights of the city as a backdrop.

"I splurged," I said, as an explanation.

He took me eagerly in his arms once again and we rubbed against each other seductively. He squeezed my bottom in hands eager and strong. I felt him pulling my skirt up and then his hands on my panties just lightly running across the cheeks of my ass. I pressed tight against his cock and moaned slightly at the pleasure of his touch.

"Oh, wow!" he moaned, and then kissed my ear through my hair. His hands said that he could not get enough of me; rubbing and squeezing my round bottom, then rushing along my body to my breasts as I thrust my mound against his exciting hard cock. I unzipped his pants and slipped my hand inside to grasp him.

It was my turn to moan and whisper, "Wow!, ohh, … wow!"

We stood writhing in each other's arms for minutes. His cock was out of his pants and he lifted me off my feet and carried me into the bedroom. Gently, he lowered me to the bed, our lips and tongues still sucking each other.

"Let me take this off," I said. "Help me, please."

I stood before him and watched his eyes devour me as he unbuttoned the dress. Each large white button exposed more of me. My bra was yellow, lacy and French cut so that a large expanse of bosom greeted his eager lips. Another button and my breasts were displayed as if on a shelf, round and high and voluptuous. Danny's lips grazed first one and then the other as I loosed one more button of the dress. The lace of my garter belt and the band of my panties was visible and he slipped down to kiss the elastic and push his hands up nyloned legs, sampling everywhere at once. The band of my panties was just an inch below my navel and his tongue tasted me there as his hands roamed my thighs and buttocks.

Danny opened another button and the hair of my mound was obvious under the silky nothingness of panties. The fabric was nearly see-through and the dark hair invited his kiss. Even I could smell the rich scent of my perfume placed just where his lips now toyed. He moved his head back and forth, letting the scent of me and the perfume sink into senses already overloaded.

The dress was hanging around my hips and I watched, thrilled by his excited exploration of my body. It was delicious. He unbuttoned the last button and my dress dropped down my legs. I stepped out of it and stood there before him in stockings, garter belt, panties and bra. He looked positively worshipful kneeling there.

Slowly, he tugged my panties down over my hips as if unveiling me. The garment caught slightly as he pulled it passed the clasps of my garters and then his lips were on the beginning of the slit of my pussy. His tongue slipped out to taste me tentatively, unsure of himself. I put my hand reassuringly on his head and shivered from head to toe as the pointed tongue slipped into my slit. Danny nuzzled the hair of my pussy with his nose and then kissed my mound.

I took his hand and raised him to my lips and lead his hands back to my breasts. I felt him squeeze and caress them through the bra.

"It opens in the front," I whispered, then helped him after letting him struggle with the clasp. My breasts sprang from their restraint into his hands as the bra parted like French doors. He squeezed both nipples and looked amorously into my eyes. My hand took his cock out of his shorts and felt its length. It reached from my fingertips to a point above my wrist as I pressed it against his body. It felt hard and hot under my grasp. I slipped my hand down to grasp his balls as his hands loved my breasts.

I undressed him, stripping off his jacket and throwing it to a chair nearby; then attacked his shirt and discarded that as well. He wore no tee shirt and his hairy chest looked gorgeous and terribly, terribly powerful. I combed through the hair with long, well-manicured fingers, and unfastened his pants, letting them drop to the floor. Sitting on the bed before him, I waited as he slipped his shorts down those athletic legs. He heeled off his shoes with his big cock jutting out and dancing up and down, then stripped off his socks and stood naked before me. He was self-conscious at first, his hand covering his dick for just a moment before he took my hands in his and looked down at my breasts once again.

I leaned forward to kiss the blunt end of his cock, waving in the air before me, and then drew it between my lips and bathed him in moisture. I sucked gently for a moment, not wanting him to cum too soon, and slipped my hand under his balls. He leaned and cupped my breasts, gently massaging as I held him in my mouth, hardly moving.

I heard him moan low in his throat and knew that he would cum if I moved at all. Reluctantly, I opened my mouth and let him withdraw. I lay back on the bed before him, allowing him to make the next move. We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment and then he knelt between my legs and tentatively parted them. I let him guide me and he knelt there between my legs looking at me. I opened wide and let him see me. Danny moaned slightly and leaned over me, his big cock looking taut and full as it came closer.

"I love you, Joanne."

"I love you too, Danny."

His cock bumped between my legs, not quite there, but close. I took it in my hand and pressed it along my open slit. I knew he was close to cumming, so I moved the big head to the hollow where the entrance to my vagina waited for the pleasure to come.

Danny lunged forward, his cock sliding deep into the wetness of my vagina. I felt the big head pop into the sleeve of my pussy. I felt full, his dick spreading me wide.

"Ohhhh... " he gasped, letting his breath leap from his throat. His eyes were wide with astonishment.

"Ohhh, no..." he muttered. I felt his hot cream spurt into me, filling me with warm wetness.

"It's OK; push it in, Danny!" I said, urging him with hands on his hips pulling him toward me. He thrust in all the way and I felt another warm gush of his cum. We thrust together, as he spurted three or more times into me; deep into me.

"Sorry... sorry." He repeated unhappily into my ear.

He was embarrassed to cum so quickly, but I knew that it must happen so we could really enjoy each other the second time. And the third time?

"Next time will be even better, darling." I said, my lips toying with his ear lobe and my hands caressing and soothing his broad back. I held him close as his cock relaxed inside my vagina and his full weight bore down on top of my widespread body. I caressed the back of his neck and felt him move against me, trying to fuck me more even as his cock softened. He just laid there on top of me. His weight felt good and his cum felt lovely dripping from my vagina. In spite of the quickness of his ejaculation, I had rarely felt such a contented happiness, and wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't roll away from me.

"Oh, wow... you're wonderful. More than I even dreamed, Joanne."

"You've thought of me? Like this?" I asked.

"All the time. As long as I can remember." He confessed.

I squeezed him and put my lips against his, waiting for his tongue to press between my lips.

"That makes me feel... very special, Danny."

He rolled off me, pulling his cock slowly from my pussy. We lay facing each other, his tongue getting used to tasting my mouth.

"You masturbated thinking of me?"

"Yes." He said, then slipped his tongue back inside my mouth, exploring my tongue.

"Like this, doing it like this?"

"Ohhh, yes.. but, I couldn't imagine... nothing like as good.. as this feels." His hands were on my breasts, squeezing, twisting the nipples, slipping between them, cuddling them.

"mmmmm, that makes me feel... wonderful!" I kissed him hard.

His lips found and suckled my nipples, alternating between them.

"Let's try the Jacuzzi!" I murmured into his hair. "You figure out how it works while I freshen up a little..."

I stood up and realized that in our urgent need to fuck, I had not taken my shoes off. Leaving them on, I walked toward the bathroom fully aware of Danny's eyes on my swaying bottom.

I slipped into the shower to wash Danny's cum from my inner thighs. I sprayed the showerhead between my legs and shuddered when the hard spray hit my still sensitive clitoris. I let it play over my lips for a minute and then dried off.

The Jacuzzi was nearly full when I returned.

"Your turn." I murmured and let him kiss me gently as he caressed my right breast. I fondled his semi-hard cock. Danny hurried off to the bathroom.

Danny:

Closing the door to the bathroom, I leaned against the wall with one hand and waited for my stream to start. As I relaxed a little, I was able to piss long and hard. I felt sheepish about the noise, but I realized I was getting a little more comfortable being around a woman.

The embarrassment of cumming as soon as my cock slipped into Joanne's hot pussy was still lingering on my mind. She had been wonderful about it, but I was still embarrassed. I looked at my cock, flicking the last drop of urine from the end.

"Traitor!" I muttered.

Not in a million years could I have imagined how good it would be to have a real woman, to be inside her, to feel how hot her body felt inside. My mind was reeling with the pleasure and the excitement of being here with Joanne. I had jerked off thinking of her ever since I discovered masturbation, and here, at long last, I found out how much better the real thing was.

Her stockings and garter belt lay in a cloud-like pile on the clothes hamper. I crushed the cloud of pleasure in my hand and picked them up. Brushing the soft silkiness against my cheek and smelling her scent was enough to make my cock jerk involuntarily. If the second time was going to be even better, I couldn't wait. I opened the door to find my beautiful Joanne deep in the swirling water of the Jacuzzi.

I was getting over the awkwardness of being naked in front of her. She held out her hand and invited me to sit facing her. I looked at her breasts, floating half submerged in the water. It made my mouth water thinking of having her nipples in my mouth. Below I could see her tummy and the tuft of dark hair between her legs shimmering under the flowing water and air bubbles of the Jacuzzi. She looked lovely.

My legs were outside hers and she leaned them against mine. My cock stiffened a little more and she leaned forward to touch my cock. She smiled up at me, then leaned back and put both feet against my cock. One foot slowly moved down and the toes of her foot caressed my balls, and then slipped under the cheeks of my ass.

"It's beautiful, Danny." She had my heart completely. I put my hands on her breasts and lingered there holding them.

"Oh, Joanne, you are so beautiful!" was the best I could do for eloquence. She looked so beautiful that it choked in my throat.

Joanne turned around and sat between my legs so I could fondle her tits and her pussy. Her pussy was firm under my hand, the curls soft and silky between my fingers. Her bottom was against my cock and I felt her wriggle against me. It hardened a little more and pressed straight up between my stomach along her backbone. It was wonderful.

We lay there in the swirling water for a few minutes. And I seemed to be recovered. I wanted this beautiful woman again. My cock was hard as a rock and her nipples were like stone under my fingers.

"Can we do it again?" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded and turned her lips for a kiss. There I was holding Joanne's tits in my hands and kissing my tongue into her mouth. It was heaven.

"I thought you'd never ask!" she said.

Jack:

As I drove home from work it occurred to me that I had spent a lot of time wondering what Joanne was doing in Chicago. Something just didn't ring true about her going off for a day or two of shopping.

I looked around for a note and found it there on the table:

"I'm off! I left a broasted chicken you can microwave. Also, lots of cold cuts and fresh fruit. The lawn guys are coming for fall cleanup on Thursday. Don't forget to put out the trash tomorrow morning. That's all I can think of. Love, Joanne."

No mention of how to contact her. No mention of the hotel. I started the chicken and tumbled some ice into a crystal glass. A good single malt scotch made the ice crackle as I poured two fingers into the glass. I stood waiting for the chicken to warm, sipping and staring out the window into the trees behind the house. I was troubled by the secrecy of the trip. It was probably nothing, I thought. Still it nagged at me as I finished dinner and got fresh ice for another drink of that good scotch.

By the time I had watched a couple old editions of Seinfeld, and searched for something interesting on TV, my nagging concerns had become open suspicions. I paced the floor wondering what was bothering me.

Out of curiosity, I searched for the phone book where she kept frequently called numbers. There I found the fraternity house where Danny lived. I put the book back and went back to pacing as the sun went down. I had a third drink but my suspicions would not die. I stood looking at the phone, hoping it would ring to take my suspicions away. Then I took out the little book and dialed the fraternity house.

A male voice answered identifying the fraternity in unintelligible fashion.

"Danny? Who's calling?"

I convinced him I was a friend and gave him a false name.

"I don't think he's around. Hang on."

I could hear him calling one of the brothers, and then footsteps.

"Hello. Danny's away for a couple days. Chicago, I think."

"Do you know where he is staying?"

"Nope, didn't say."

I hung up. Danny in Chicago; Joanne in Chicago. Too much of a coincidence. The green-eyed monster, jealousy, raged in my chest. I found it difficult to breathe. The pain was tinged with the well-known sexual excitement of our fantasy nights when I encouraged her to tell me fantasies of her fucking Danny. This was a lot different. This was real. The pain was there and so was the sexual excitement, but the pain was a little bigger.

I tossed and turned in bed that night, haunted by the image of Danny and Joanne fucking in some hotel in Chicago. Unable to sleep, I tried reading. That didn't work either; the image kept bobbing into my mind. The vision was of Joanne's tits bouncing up and down as she rode his big cock, bigger and harder than mine. The image thrilled me, and haunted me at the same time.

I got up to look for another book and as I passed the hall bathroom, I noticed a pile of underwear on the hamper. It was pantyhose, panties and a bra all in a fluffy heap. I snatched them up and smelled the strong scent of Joanne and her perfume. I examined the panties and realized that she had been very aroused when she wore them. Her panties had been wet in anticipation of her trip to Chicago. It may not be true, but that was what my fevered mind conjured.

I took the clothing back to bed with me and lay for a minute fondling the silky underclothes, worrying about what was happening in Chicago. The thoughts gave me a huge erection despite the pain. I slipped my hand down under my body with the panties and stockings over it. With a groan, I lay on my silk covered hand and fucked into Joanne's panties in the dark loneliness of the night. When I had flooded her stockings with sperm, I began to doze toward a fitful sleep at about 3 AM.

It was 2AM in Chicago; were Joanne and Danny snuggling warmly and fondling each other while I lay alone in the creaking silence of this empty house? Sleep came at last.

Danny:

She let me dry her body with the fluffy towel and then wrap her in the hotel's bathrobe before leading her to our bed. I stripped off the cover this time and then turned to take the robe from Joanne. Her nipples were lovely as I unveiled her body once again. I felt her mound with my cock as I kissed her. She offered her tongue and I felt her hands caress my waist, pushing my robe apart and stepping close against my body.

My cock was incredibly hard. It felt stretched, it was bulging that hard. It stood straight out and bumped against the bulge of her tummy. Again, I filled my hands with her incredible breasts.

She sat on the bed and scooted back across it, then spread her legs and lay there before me. The contrast of her pussy hair and the darkness of her nipples were lovely. She trailed her hand between her legs, putting aside a nonexistent out of place hair on her mound. It was a perfect picture and my cock was crying out to feel her soft folds, to feel the heat of her pussy again. I walked toward her on my knees. Incredibly, she was smiling up at me, letting me have her body, letting me look at her naked body, her glistening pussy.

I leaned close, staring at her pussy.

"It's OK... if you want to." She said quietly.

I knew what she meant. But how did she know what I wanted? I looked helplessly into her beautiful eyes and then slowly sank lower between her legs and stared as she parted her pussy lips with her fingers, letting me look at her most secret place. Between her lips she was a bright, inviting coral color and she was very wet. I looked at the pair of inner lips lying low between the long swollen ridges of her pussy lips.

"Go ahead, Danny, It's OK," she smiled. "Anything is OK between us."

I could smell her delicious scent and slowly, I approached between her legs. I leaned closer and kissed her lightly. It was lovely. The softness, the moistness, almost like kissing her mouth only more exciting. I kissed again and looked up at her. She shivered with pleasure. I put out my tongue and tasted. It was excruciating. My mind reeled. I pressed closer and then felt her hands go from her lips to the back of my head and press me close. Slowly I began licking her slit, everywhere. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. It tasted good, it felt good, it smelled good.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers