Bridge Group Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

"I love you, Joanne!" I said, taking a breath.

"Yes, I know. Come here now. I want you, Danny," she said, her voice low and warm.

I crawled up over her body and Joanne took my cock in her hand. I watched and felt the erotic effect of the sight of her delicate fingers surrounding my shaft. Joanne spread her legs wider and guided me between them. I felt the little nub of her clitoris as she moved the head of my cock along her slit. I felt the hollow spot filled with moisture where the entry to her cunt was, and then her clit again. And then she held me just there and smiled up at me.

"Now, darling, now. Put it in me, Danny."

With a long deep breath I felt the head of my cock part her lips and slip just inside her wonderfully hot pussy.

Joanne:

I looked down his lovely young body. It was beautiful, the tufts of hair on his chest, the taut flat stomach muscles. Lower still, the hair above his cock trailing up in a line pointing to his navel, the other side of the triangle of tangled curls reaching around the wide base of his wide cock. It was gorgeous. It brought tears to my eyes to see it; to see him entering me with his beautiful cock.

I didn't know what made me feel like crying, but that was the first time I felt tears trying to break through. There would be more, but I could put them down at this time. When they cleared, I could see a little more of him had slid easily between my wet pussy lips.

My lips were swollen with lust, they welcomed and yet resisted the advance of the huge object sliding into me. It was hard, very hard. It even looked hard. It looked huge between my legs, huge tucked between my slim pussy lips, huge where my vagina tried to welcome it. I felt completely filled as it slid into the sleeve of my pussy. I could feel him pushing aside the walls of my vagina, feeling him hot and big as he touched deeper inside than I had ever been touched. I clamped down on his bigness. Held him tight to keep him there. To keep his big cock buried deep inside, burning slightly as it made its way in and out of me. But the burning was pleasure, not pain, joy not abuse.

It was a beautiful sight.

That lovely white cock sliding in and out of me,

my legs spread wide to let him have all of me,

to reach into me as far as his big thing would let him,

to give it all to him.

Danny:

"Watch!..." She told me.

We watched together. I never thought I would be so excited by anything in my life. The swollen head of my cock was not quite all the way inside her. Her lips were parted by the mushroom shape. It looked more erotic than anything I ever imagined, more thrilling than any centerfold of Playboy. I pushed and felt how snug she was. I pushed more and felt a tight ring around me just behind the head of my dick.

It was like a white-hot band; wonderfully tight; wonderfully hot; wonderfully wet.

"Push it in, darling, push it in. Fuck me, my lover!"

Hearing her use that word was exciting beyond belief. It sounded so right! For the first time, the word 'fuck' sounded just right! It was perfect. I fucked into Joanne's pussy. Watching it disappear and then watching it glisten between her legs as I pulled back. Then in again, tensing my stomach muscles to thrust into her.

I was all the way in. I lay in her open legs and felt her move under me. It was lovely; she fucked onto my cock. Her hips were magical; tilting and thrusting against me; driving me into her exciting warmth.

She was right! It was much, much better this time. Even better than the first time inside her lovely cunt! Now we moved together in an incredibly fluid motion.

"Fuck me, Joanne." I tried the word self-consciously at first.

"Yes, Danny, I AM fucking you. Fuck mommy, darling! Fuck me hard!" Her voice sounded hushed, expectant, excited.

And that is just what I did. I felt invincible, strong, on top of the world. I felt complete! Completely confident for the first time ever. As I fucked hard and deep into beautiful Joanne, I felt completely like a man!

I felt her shudder and clutch me tightly. Her body throbbed and bucked under me. She clutched my neck, her tongue reaching deep into my mouth, her legs clenched around my waist and I tried harder to fuck her well and truly. My cock seemed wild between her legs, thrusting in and out.

"Oh, yes! That's it. Harder, fuck me harder!... shove it in! shove it in! Fuck me! Ah! Oh! Oh! Give me your lovely cock, Danny!.. ….. oh, yes.. yes, it is soooo good. More! Now! Now! Ohmigod! Her arms thrashed against the bed and she thrust hard up onto my cock as I held on, trying to be hard for her.

And then, the lovely sigh of pleasure as she relaxed under me. She held me in her arms and I continued to stroke into her.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum, baby, cum in me!' she murmured. She was tenderly holding my cock in her pussy. Holding herself open for me.

And then the flood. I seemed to be flooding her cunt. My cock seemed bathed in volumes of my sperm as I spurted into her time after time. All the while, Joanne caressed my back, rubbed the back of my neck, moved her hips in time with me. She was delightful. I was sure there could never be another woman like this.

Joanne turned off the light and snuggled in my arms. She slept first and I loved feeling her gentle breathing against my chest. The only light was the neon of the alarm clock blinking its way to 2 AM. It is the last I remember before I fell asleep with the warmth of her breasts against my chest.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers