Bridge Group Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

“Tell me more,” he said.

“I’m not you should follow my advice, by the way. Look how much trouble it got me into.”

“No, go on, I’m intrigued by what you said. You think I’m selfish, I think you said.”

“Not exactly, you’re just not being very creative. Jack noticed when I was having tiny fantasies. He picked up on one of them and shaped it so I could accept it, .. .. .. .. a little at a time. Little by little, I became a very active partner. Unfortunately, I probably went too far,” I laughed unconvincingly. “See how easy it is to solve someone else’s problems if you don’t have to live it?”

“Hmmmm. You’re a treat, Joanne. You’re a real treat. I mean it!” His hand slipped under my arm as he twirled me and I felt him fondle the side of my breast. I felt my nipple harden as his fingertips brushed over it.

We pressed close again and I felt his lips touch my ear in a kiss. His cock was firm against my stomach. I slipped my hand under his jacket and fondled his waist and his back, and then slipped my fingers under the band of his pants and pressed him close.


We returned to the bar where Joy and Derek were still nuzzling. Both his hands were on her thighs now. They turned to look at us with dazed smiles on their faces.

“I’m sorry to be a wet, blanket but I should be going, I said. Nice meeting you Derek. See you next week, Joy?”

“Ohhhh,, do you have to leave so soon?” Joy took my hand, imploring me to stay.

“I should be going, too,” Craig said. “I don’t have a car. Don’t want to interfere with Derek’s fun, can you drop me off at the Embassy Suites down the road?”

“Uh, .. .. sure. Why not,” I said.

There was a light snow falling as we tracked to my car. Derek brushed it off the windows.

“Want me to drive?” he asked.

“No, I think I’m all right.” We had both had quite a bit to drink, but I felt OK.

I turned right out of the drive and headed toward his hotel.

“This husband, he’s out with someone else? Right now?”

I sighed. “Yes. He moved out. A few weeks ago. My fault. Like I told you.”

“And he’s living with someone else?”

“No, I don’t think so. Moved into his Mother’s house. She is not in town this time of year.”

Craig put his hand on my leg. I left it there and he squeezed gently.

“In fact if you want to play detective, we can turn right up here and see if he brought her home. Want to?”

“Suits me. If that’s what you want to do,” he said, and I felt his eyes on me.

I turned down the street and then took a left and parked on the side street along the side of the big old house, leaving the engine running. I turned the lights off and stared at the lighted window upstairs. I recognized it as Jack’s teenage room that was still the way he left it when he went away to college. I shivered. I realized this was a bad idea. It was upsetting me to think of them there.

Craig noticed the tremor and put his arm around me comfortingly. I leaned back against him and we watched. For a while nothing happened, and then there were two shadows against the partially closed Venetian blinds. The two combined, obviously kissing.


‘So, he did bring her home!” I sighed. “My God!”

“Sorry,” he said softly. “Maybe we should go?”

“Yes,” I barely heard myself say.

I drove up to the Embassy Suites and stopped at the front door.

“Want to talk a while?” he asked, “These are suites, you know two rooms, one just has couches and chairs and TV?”

I thought about it. Might give the wine time to lose its effect. I sure didn’t need to get stopped for drunk driving. That was rationalization, and I knew it.

“Oh, why not. I’m not in the mood to be alone. If you don’t mind?”

He grinned. “Me? Mind?”

I parked the car and we went up to the fifth floor in the glass elevator looking down over the lobby. The rooms were nicely furnished, and it occurred to me that I had never been taken to a man’s hotel room before. He took my coat and hung it up and then put his arms around me in the middle of the room. He had left music on the radio and I could here it softly in the background. The radio was in the bedroom.

“Shall we continue our dance?” he whispered.

“Yes. Let’s,” I sighed as we pressed close. We didn’t move much, just stood and swayed to the music, his cock pressed against me once again. It felt hard and lovely. Both his hands were on my bottom and this time I let him fondle me. His fingers traced along my panty line.

I leaned back in his arms. “Making another map?” I said.

“Don’t want to get lost. Just in case.”

“A throwback to Boy Scouts?” I giggled.

His hands tightened on my bottom and a thrill coursed through my body. His hard cock jutted between our bodies.

His hands moved to my breasts, cupping and lifting them gently. I put my hands on his bottom and pulled him close.

“Two can play this game, you know,” I said coarsely, “but I thought we were going to talk?” I let my fingers trace the hem of his jockey shorts as he had traced my underwear earlier.

“Sorry. Your beauty took my mind off the subject.”

We sat on the couch and I slipped my shoes off and pulled my feet up. I rubbed one foot and complained that he had stepped on it.

“Oh, here, let me rub it for you. I’m good at that.” He grasped my foot and I unfolded my leg, aware that he was looking up my skirt.

He massaged slowly and my foot felt so good I let him have the other one. We talked and compared notes on the complications of married life.

“You wonder why homosexuals are demanding to be able to marry, don’t you? Why would they want to complicate their lives? “ Craig said at one point.

“Well yes, in some ways. But, on the other hand, I‘m having a little trouble with the loneliness right now. I do want to work the problems out.”

“Yes, I suppose I do too,” he said.

“Perhaps If I hadn’t repressed the inner tramp in me so much, Jack and I wouldn’t have got in this fix. Inside, you know, I think most of us want to be tramps as long as the whole world doesn’t see.” I laughed and apologized, “sorry, I’m getting too philosophical. Now where’s that brandy you promised?”

We sipped the brandy and I lay back on the couch with my feet in his lap. He massaged them through my nylons. It was very sensual. His hands slipped up along my ankles and then under my knees. I pressed my feet against his thigh and rubbed.

“I’m sorry. I’ve teased you into a problem .. .. haven’t I?”

“Well, it takes two, doesn’t it?”

My skirt was higher on my thighs since I rubbed his thigh. He could see my panties if he wanted to, I realized. It was a very intimate moment. He was pretending to concentrate on my legs, but I knew he was sneaking a peek or two. I liked it.

We danced again. His cock was urgent and hard against my mound. His hands cupped my breasts and mine were around his neck. I hung from his neck and made tiny thrusting motions against his dick. I heard him moan.

“Take it out, Craig,” I whispered.

His hands moved down my body and I heard his zipper and then his hands slipped back up to squeeze my breasts. The lights were out in the room and only the light from the bathroom shown into the main room. We continued our dance.

The jutting cock bumped my mound and I moved my hips to circle it lightly.

“Pull my skirt up out of the way,” I whispered hotly into his ear. I could feel him shudder.

He raised my light skirt and pressed the end of his cock in the vee of my legs.

“My slip, too” I murmured, correcting him.

My nipples cried out as his hands left again and lifted my slip.

Now it was against my panties. The music was perfect, soft and smooth in the background. Frank Sinatra began to sing “My Funny Valentine.”

His hands were playing with my nipples and the electricity coursed from the peaks of my breasts all along my stomach to meet just where the end of his cock was pressing so insistently.

“If I hadn’t worn panties, we’d be in trouble right now, you know that?” I whispered.

He sighed a huge sigh. “Yessssss! Makes me wish you WERE a tramp!”

“Why’s that?” I jabbed him playfully.

He turned his head and put his tongue in my ear, then blew into it, sending a sharp shiver of pleasure down my body.

“Because, I have the feeling, .. .. that .. .. you .. would .. .. feel … very .. nice!” he whispered hoarsely. His fingers twisted my nipples and his cock pressed between my legs. I could feel the pre-cum fluid as the swollen head of his dick slipped along my panty-covered slit and touched the sensitive skin of my thighs.

“Ohhhhhh, god, .. .. Craig!” I said with a sharp intake of breath.

“Mmmmmmm,” was all he could say.

“Now I’m sure you would feel.. .. nice,” he said at last, as we continued nudging each other playfully.

His hands pulled my skirt up in the back and massaged my bottom.

“God, but I love the feel of your panties and your lovely ass.” He sighed, his hands making light circles on the nylon and making me tingle once again. Around and around his hands moved. He slapped my bottom once, then rubbed away the sting.

“Yes, do that!”

He swatted me harder and again his hands rubbed away the sting. I shivered and scrunched my breasts hard against his chest and he repeated the pleasure sensation.

“Ouch!” he muttered, then laughed. “I hit myself.”

We giggled together. His spank had slapped the sensitive end of his cock protruding past the cheeks of my bottom. It was so nice to be sinning like this with someone who had a sense of humor. I couldn’t possibly have done it without that.

“Serves you right, you brute!”

“Right. Want to rub it and make it better?”

“Sure.”

He backed away and I felt it drag slowly along my wet, pantied slit.

I reached for it and held the knob of his cock in my hand a moment, gently squeezing, while his tongue explored my mouth and I sucked on his tongue.

“Are we going to commit adultery tonight, Craig?”

“Mmmmm, Yes, I hope so. I want you.”

“Just to get even?” I asked, pressing my tongue to his ear.

“No.” Craig paused. “Just to pleasure each other. Isn’t it?”

“Good!” I mumbled.

He danced me toward the bedroom and I saw myself in the full-length mirror. It looked sexy and we paused and looked at ourselves. My skirt was hiked up to show the black thigh-high stockings and pale pink panties. His cock and balls were framed by the unzipped trousers as he nuzzled between my legs. We made slow fucking motions together standing in view of the mirror, preening for our own debauched pleasure.

I reached up for a kiss and his tongue slipped easily into my mouth. I pulled away and stepped into the bathroom.

“I just need a minute,” I whispered, smiling up into his eyes.

When I came out, he was standing in the bedroom staring out the window. I slipped my arms around him and stood watching the snow fall beautifully on the still town.

“You think I can find a fantasy that Lori will like, do you?’

“Possibly.”

“Any suggestions?”

“Well, for example, suppose you had been Derek tonight. And suppose that I had been Lori. Suppose you watched me being so obviously charmed by the good-looking guy across the room.”

“That’s me?”

“Yes, and you would have noticed what?”

“I would have seen Lori clinging to that guy. And dancing close with her belly against his.”

“And?”

“Uh, what else? Talking?” he said.

I corrected him. “And then sitting for a long time, .. .. talking. And looking into his eyes intently and leaning across the table. Toying with her blouse as if inviting him to look down her cleavage. Clearly enchanted by his conversation. You would have seen all that! Right?”

He smiled broadly. “I get the idea. You’re wonderful, you know that?”

“So what do you do with all that to make a wonderful finish to the night for Lori?”

“Will you play Lori?”

“OK. Sure. I can do that,” I giggled with a little wriggle against him.

He danced me back to the bed until my legs pressed against it. He knelt in front of me and pulled me down.

His hands slipped along the outside of my thighs along my stockings and his lips found mine.

“Have a good time, Lori?”

“Yes, nice party. Did you have a good time too?”

“Yeah, good.” His lips nuzzled my ear and nibbled the lobe. “That fellow you were talking to, what’s his name?”

“Who?”

“Jack, you know, the good dancer?”

“Oh, yes, he’s charming. Likes to dance. And he is good, too.”

“I’m glad you found someone as good as you are. As a dancer, I mean.” His hands were caressing my thighs and his fingertips were under my panties. I nibbled his tongue. My nipples were feeling crisp with excitement.

“Yes. I love dancing. He’s smart too, fun to talk to!”

“God, you feel wonderful, Lori. I love touching you like this. Your perfume is delicious.” His lips were against my neck and he moved closer between my legs.

“Mmmmm,” I found myself purring with his caresses.

“What did you talk about?” he asked, continuing the fantasy.

“Oh, lots of things. He likes art; we’re both New Yorker fanatics. You know, the usual stuff. We talked a lot about movies. He loved ‘Shakespeare In Love’, just as I did. It is so nice to find someone like that to talk with. I wish we saw him more often.”

“Is it erotic talking to him?” Craig continued, thinking hard to find make up his lines.

“Well, a little, I guess. Yes, .. … .. now that you mention it. Probably like you talking to Joy.”

His hands were on my breasts, squeezing and playing. My skirt was high in my lap.

“I thought his hands were all over you when you danced.”

“Don’t be silly! We were just dancing,” I feigned laughter.

“Yeah, but nice and close.”

“Yes,” I giggled. His fingers did trace my bra strap, though. I asked him what he was doing. Guess what he said?”

“No idea.”

“He said he was drawing a mental map, just in case! Now that is funny! Right?”

“Mmmmm Hmmmmm. Yeah, funny. I thought he was making a move.”

“No, .. .. .. don’t be silly. Are you getting jealous?”

“Maybe so. Bet he was hard, too, snuggling against these lovely titties. Right?”

“Maybe,” I said, breathlessly.

“Didn’t you feel it against you?” he whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my back and around to the rest of my body. I pressed him closer and felt his cock slide across my mound.

“Honestly?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“I did feel it. I mean, .. .. sort of bumped against it. It was sort of, .. .. .. pressed between us.

I could feel Craig tremble when I said it. He began unbuttoning my dress. Slowly, my bra glistened in the open gap of my dress and his hands cupped my breasts and lifted them. Then he pushed my bra up and my nipples were against his chest. It’s thrilling to have your breasts bared, to feel the cool air, and then be thrust against a man’s chest. I reached between us and found his cock stiff and ready.

I helped him raise my dress off over my head and waited as he pulled my slip down my legs, fondling my nylons as he went. He stood up to take his pants off and his cock jutted close to my lips. I tasted the end of it and cupped his big balls. He reached behind me and struggled with my bra snap. I felt it spring open and let it slip down my arms.

He pushed close and I took it into my mouth. He gently brought me to my feet.

“Did your panties get wet dancing with him, Lori?”

“Feel them,” I said breathlessly.

His hand cupped my mound and his long fingers curled under me and fondled my pussy through the damp panties.

“I think he made you excited with his dick pressed against you, Lori, darling. He wanted to bring you here, to this bed, didn’t he? And you, .. .. .. you wanted .. him, too?”

‘Yes, Jack. Ready!” I whispered. “Put it in, Jack. Hurry!”

Craig picked me up and laid me on the bed.

“Did you think about having him in your bed, Lori? Did you want to have bed talk with Jack?’

“Mmmm, that might have been nice.”

“And did you want Jack’s cock, darling?”

“Yes!” I hissed. “I want Jack’s cock! Did you bring a condom, Jack. I want your big cock, now. ”

He stopped. Then recovered, his voice choked.

“Yes, I have a rubber, Lori.” He reached to the nightstand and handed it to me.

“Here, Lori, put it on Jack’s big cock.”

My hands trembled slightly in spite of myself, and I slipped the ring over the head of his cock and began unrolling it over his length.

“Ohmigod, Its got ribs! It feels, .. .. .. different.”

“You want a different cock, Lori?”

“Yes, yes, I want it, Jack. Give it to me. Give it all to me!”

He was between my legs again, holding my legs wide apart.

“Put Jack’s cock in, Lori.”

“I grasped the shaft and pointed him toward the entry to my vagina. I rubbed the head along my wet slit and felt it tease my clitoris and then pushed him downward.

He thrust forward and slipped smoothly inside.

I looked up into his eyes, my own eyes wide with the shock of him filling me.

‘OH!” was all I said.

“Ohhhh, lovely. At last!” he said quietly.

He leaned forward and kissed my nipples and then we began a slow, thrilling fucking motion. His cock felt good, filling me nicely.

“Fuck me Jack, fuck me hard, darling!”

“Oh, God, Lori, you feel wonderful. You are so tight and hot,” He murmured. “I love fucking you, baby.”

“That’s it, fuck me, Jack. Give me all of that big thing.”

I reached between us to squeeze his balls and then felt him tense up. I could feel the heat of his cum fill the condom around his cock. He thrust harder and harder, trembling with each release. My own slow, rumbling orgasm started around the hot cock, and I thrust up to meet him until I fell back, limp.

“You were great, Joanne. Wonderful.”

“I hope it works, Craig.” I kissed his cheek as he rolled off me, his hand fondling my breast.

It was a long quiet drive through the crisp cold snow. I reflected on the evening and realized that this life was not for me.

“I have to find a way to sort things out with Jack. We belong together.”

But how?

Jack:

There was a large brown envelope leaning against the garage door. That was normal for packages too large for the mailbox. Jack pressed the button of the door opener and watched the package fall into the garage as the door disappeared overhead.

Picking up the rubber-banded mail along with the brown envelope, Jack looked quizzically at the package. He had not ordered anything recently, so what was this? There was no return address, but he recognized the precise block-letter printing of his wife, Joanne.

“God, what’s this? Divorce papers, perhaps?” he muttered aloud as he walked through the garage. A sinking feeling came over him. On the surface it would seem not to be a surprise, given that he had left home five months ago and had not returned. Still, the thought of the possibility chilled him. He could not understand why it felt that way, but it was his involuntary gut reaction.

He had a nagging feeling that his gut was telling him something he wasn’t willing to admit- that deep inside, he wanted to get back together. What he wanted was to do the impossible, roll back the clock to just before she had gone on her weekend trip with Danny. A new pain in his stomach pushed out the original one when he thought of that betrayal.

He stared at the envelope with the dread he usually reserved for letters from the IRS. He always expected those to trumpet an audit of his tax returns. The corrugated envelope was stapled and sealed with tape. Joanne’s safe and sound nature always required at least two and sometimes three sealing methods. Jack smiled in reflection of her cautious, safe and sure nature.

“So, what the hell is this?” he said to the empty house and opened a drawer for a sharp knife.

It was heavy and dropped onto the table with a clunk.

“What the hell?” It was a photo album. Jack opened the cover and found that he had it upside down and backward. There was only one page in the book. Frowning, he shook out the envelope and found nothing more, no note, no more pages.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers