Bridge Night

Story Info
She's a bored housewife going through mid-life crisis.
15.1k words
3.84
111.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers

Chap.1. Daytime

"Bridge night tonight?" she asked while they were seated at the table eating a late breakfast.

"Right, and I forgot to tell you, we're playing here. It's hot in the city and the guys thought it might be cooler out here. They also want to see the camp," he answered curtly.

"Well thanks for telling me now. I was planning to go downtown with you tonight to visit my sister. I thought I'd also just briefly check up on the kids while I was there. Since we rented this place a week and a half ago you've been out three times. I haven't gone anywhere at night since."

"What do you mean by 'check up on the kids'? Megan is nineteen and Paul is seventeen, hardly children anymore. I thought you wanted to rent this camp for a couple of weeks to get away from them for a while. You're always telling me they're driving you up the wall. Anyway, what three times?"

"Count them. Once last week to the union meeting, last Thursday the bridge game and this week, on Monday, you met that insurance man and didn't come back until 11 at night. I know were you went, you went to that strip bar. Those young girls are far more interesting then I am, right, Mr. Macho lover boy?"

"That's not true. I met Ed and we went for a few beers at Jimmy's Bar. That's when we decided to play bridge here this week. "

"Yaa, yaa, as if. Anyway, you spend too much time at that bar after work. Look at you with that big beer belly. But at night, you can't fool me Bob, you go visit those stripper sluts of yours. I know I don't attract you anymore."

"Ah you're a great one to talk, Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately: sagging breasts, bulging belly, flabby upper arms, drooping eyelids, and cellulite here and there, " Bob lashed out cruelly.

"Some people still think I look pretty good for a woman who is thirty nine, but not you. You've stopped looking at me long ago. At least I'm trying to help myself. I stopped smoking for one thing and as a result I put on a few pounds. You're still a slave to that damn cigarette. You know how harmful smoking is but you can't quit. And now I joined that belly dancing class hoping to lose some weight and for something to do. It's good exercise and it's fun. Besides it gets me out of that house where the only thing you can do is sit there watching sport channels all night. But you think it looks silly. No matter what I do it's never good enough. I know you don't love me anymore."

"Please Alice let's not get into that again this morning. I do love you. I don't show it as much as before."

"You never show it anymore, period. Certainly not in bed."

"Shut up with that stuff Alice before I get mad. Let's just drop it. Now for tonight, the guys will be here early so try to get dinner over by six. It only takes thirty minutes to get here from town. It's so hot these days they want to get out of the city. All I'm asking is that we eat early and for you to clean the place before they get here. That's not asking very much is it?"

"Alright, alright Saddam. Your every wish is my command."

"Very funny," he shouted as he slammed the screen door on his way out.

Through the large picture window she watched him go down to the dock where he tinkered with the old 10HP outboard motor.

"Sometimes I think he loves that motor more than me," she sighed to herself.

He was only wearing shorts and sandals. At forty-four he was still a good looking muscular man, although age, a sedentary life, too much booze and good food were changing him physically. Alice noticed he was putting on weight and he definitely had a beer belly.

Getting up to do the breakfast dishes, she thought, "god what a life. I'm nearing forty, my work at Wal-Mart is dull and going nowhere. What else can I expect working in the children's wear department. Bob just got passed over by a younger man for a promotion as a supervisor. He thinks he'll drive bus now till he retires. He's a bitter man right now. He's always tired and depressed. I tried to give him confidence in himself but I've failed. Our sex life is a disaster. He seems to have lost all interest in me. No matter what I do I can't get him aroused. I'm a failure at that too. If I could only lose a few pounds and firm up maybe he'd find me attractive again. If we could only get some excitement back into our life! I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. I think what I really need is a change. My life has been stagnant recently. I don't know what I need but I need something to give me a reason to enjoy life again.

As she was thinking about all these things, Bob walked in to announce, "I'm going to town hon. I have to get a new solenoid for my motor. Do you need anything?"

"Some munchies: chips, peanuts and, oh yes, some cheese for tonight. We have the crackers."

"Ok. I'll come back as fast as I can."

"I hope so. I don't want to spend all my time alone out here."

After he left she went to the bedroom and pulled out a bag that was hidden in her dresser because she hadn't had the courage to open it before. She pulled out a small box and opened it. Out came two tiny pieces of clothes one could have held in a closed fist. One piece was a bra, the other panties.

"Oh boy! What possessed me to buy this bikini? Well, now that I have it, I might as well try it on."

Slipping off the black wrap she stood naked in front of the mirror. First she tried on the adjustable triangle top that could slide on the underneath string to become smaller or larger. She tied the small strings at the neck and in the back. After she got her breasts adjusted in the cups, she looked at herself. The top was nearly transparent. It revealed clearly her large areolas and nipples. If she wanted to she could bring in the lower part of the triangle to cover less than half the breast making it even more revealing. Next she put on the g-string bottom, which tied at the sides. The back string disappeared in the crevice between her buttocks. The bottom was so teeny and tight that it revealed dark pubic wisps of hair peaking out from the top and sides of the white triangle. It also was so transparent that it revealed a dark patch of hair highlighting her genitalia through the sheer white triangle.

"Wow," was all she could say. It certainly was quite a change from the one-piece matronly swimsuit she had been wearing so far. The tan lines from the suit were clearly visible. Apart from her legs and arms and shoulders there was not much of her body that was tanned.

The sales girl did tell me that it was,' their hottest suit and would definitely attract attention.'

"This number is downright outrageous. Every woman wants to wear something that is totally forbidden, something very personal that makes you feel powerful, sexy, seductive, "she told me

"Is it ever sexy."

She had bought the skimpy swimsuit especially for Bob. Now that they were alone on holidays away from the kids and home, she thought that maybe Bob would relax and start feeling frisky. She really wanted to arouse his libido. Their marriage depended on it because at this rate it was doomed. Just wearing the bikini made her feel sexy. Of course, she had no idea what it would do for Bob.

"I'm not that bad looking," she affirmed with no great conviction." After all I'm 5'8'', I have nice long legs, a good-looking face with blue eyes, large lips and long flowing blonde hair. My boobs are all right even if they do sag a bit. My 36D, 27,37 is acceptable for my height. I'm going to keep the bikini no matter what Bob says. It makes me feel good. I hope it turns him on. We haven't made love for …three months at least. The last time he came in five minutes, went to sleep and left me hot and frustrated."

She strutted around some more, while looking at herself in the mirror. Abruptly her hands went to her breasts to adjust the triangles and lingered there when the action was done. She slowly massaged the pendulous globes tracing small circles around her nipples until they grew a little. Her eyes roamed down to her crotch where she could only just see her labia surrounded by darker pubic hair beneath the sheer fabric. Some curly strands extended beyond the fabric but Alice was too lazy to shave them off. The sight of her barely covered nudity excited her. Already she was experiencing satisfaction from the naughtiness of looking at herself in this revealing suit.

"Calm down sweetie make it last."

Then she picked up her tanning lotion, a large towel, a magazine and book she was reading and covering herself with the short floral wrap she strolled outside and down to the dock.

She removed the wrap, rubbed suntan protection on her legs and body before sitting down in the lounge chair with her legs stretched out. The blonde picked up her book and started to read. The book was pretty erotic with a lot of steamy scenes. Unconsciously her free hand was caressing her body. Later she selected the magazine that had a couple of sex-oriented articles. Every so often she would lay the magazine aside to daydream and at the same time to inspect her body. It was glistening with sweat from the heat of the very hot day and with the oil of the lotion. Seeing herself this way quickened her pulse.

The part she was reading was about a woman, who, wanting to spice up her life, had gone to a truck stop with glory holes. A glory hole was a hole cut about fist size through a wall between two stalls in the special restroom. One of the participants, either the male or the female, would stick some fingers through the hole to signal that they were available. Following this gesture, one or the other of the participants would touch or suckle the fingers to indicate that they were also ready. Then, the male would poke his penis through and the female would masturbate and suck it. In the book all the cocks were big and black, thus fulfilling two fantasies at once. If the woman was horny enough she could let the black guy fuck her by placing her ass up against the hole. Alice was completely turned on by this lewd anonymous behaviour. It satisfied a deep urge in her to receive pleasure while giving pleasure. She began to touch herself.

Before anything happened, a boat with two men trolling for fish came in sight. Alice watched them approaching while thinking it might be fun to exhibit herself. When the boat got close enough, on a whim, she quickly removed her top before standing up pretending to adjust the angle of the chair. As she bent over her ass wiggling in the air the men let out long whistles. She turned around to give them a smile and a curtsy. Long after they had passed the dock, she was still standing and they were still gawking. Without putting the top back on, she sat back down her legs shaking. At this point she was so stimulated that she needed to masturbate. She pushed the bikini bottom to one side. Placing her lubricated thumb and forefinger on either side of the prominent clitoris she rolled the flesh back and forth. In no time she felt the surges building up. Suddenly an overpowering release shook her body. Long after the ten or twelve violent tremors had subsided the helpless blonde was still quivering in ecstasy.

Exhausted she closed her eyes and drifted off .At 1 o'clock she put on the bra and the short robe and went into the cottage to eat a light lunch. Shortly after, Bob arrived.

"Did you eat Bob? I can make a sandwich."

"Ok by me. Boy it's hot downtown. We're lucky to be here. I'm going fishing this afternoon."

While he was changing, she thought she would surprise him with her bikini when they went down to the dock.

After lunch, down at the dock, while his back was turned, she removed the wrap and said," Bob you mind rubbing this cream on my back."

"Sure," he answered as he turned to her.

His mouth fell open when he saw her.

"What are you doing in that skimpy outfit? "

"I thought you might like it seeing we're all alone here. Don't you think it makes me look sexy?"

"You look like a tramp in my book. You're behaviour these last few months has sometimes been strange to say the least "

"C'mon hon look at your lovely wife. Stay here and we can wrestle on the chair all afternoon"

"I'm going fishing that's more fun."

She made a move to hug him but he pushed her away. Now that rejection really hurt.

"That wasn't very nice Bob, sometimes you're really rude. The least you can do is put some stuff on my back."

He hurriedly spread the cream on her back but not on her buttocks.

When the boat left the dock, Alice grumbled to herself," That bastard I'll make him pay for that."

The rest of the afternoon she spent tanning herself. Her thoughts drifted to the three men that were coming later to play bridge. She had never met two of these good buddies of Bob who were also bus drivers but he had talked about them. Ed, who was slightly older than Bob, she knew because he was a friend. Both he and her husband would do things together like golf, fish and chase younger women. He was a big man with greying hair and a gentle disposition. Since his wife died he had an eye for women. He had even made a pass at her a couple of times. Once, when they both were half loaded at a party, he had furtively kissed her. It did not go any further than that but it could have had they been alone. To tell the truth, Alice was strangely attracted to him. At least he paid attention to her. The other two were younger. The youngest was a black man called Lex. She was particularly interested in seeing him. Her husband had described him as a hunk with a weight lifter physique. He trained regularly and had even competed in muscle man competitions. Once she had overheard Bob and Ed commenting about the size of his dick. Apparently it was a wonder to behold. These thoughts made Alice tingle all over.

"Alice my girl you're getting horny in your old age."

She spent part of the afternoon teetering on the edge of an orgasm while fantasizing about all kinds of sexual practices. Humping the cushion she placed between her legs she brought herself close to orgasm. Just as she was about to climax, she stopped all activity and let herself relax for a moment, relishing in the near release, continuing to fantasize before starting over again. She did this several times before allowing herself to actually orgasm. The resulting orgasm was extremely strong. Later, she suddenly awoke from a heavy sleep while lying on her stomach. It was nearly five.

"I'd better get going. Bob will be here shortly and he'll want his dinner."

While she was walking back up to the camp she became conscious of a burning sensation coming from her bum. Turning around to look at herself she saw that her buttocks were quite red.

"Shit, I got a sunburn on my tush."

She kept her bikini on while preparing supper. When Bob arrived he exclaimed," Are you still dressed like that? I want you to put something decent on before the guys get here."

Alice did not reply but her anger and frustration were mounting. She wanted to scream her hopelessness, her dissatisfaction, and her melancholy. All through the meal they hardly said a word.

Bob was also very pensive. "What is the matter with me? I should be happy. A good job, two kids I'm proud of, a house, not a bad life. Of course, I realize I'm having problems with Alice right now. I know she is trying to help me in my sex life but I no longer have a sex drive. She doesn't do it for me anymore. She must be very frustrated not getting much affection or fucking. She doesn't know it but I hear her getting off by herself sometimes at night when she thinks I'm asleep. Maybe I should do something, talk to someone before the marriage goes down the drain."

Thus they sat silently wrapped up in their own solitude, unable and unwilling to discuss this matter.

One thing Alice had decided upon was that as a form of revolt she would keep the bikini on when the bridge players arrived. She had been thinking of sex all day and was still really worked up. She was going to see what kind of reaction they would have when they saw her with so little on. She wanted to exhibit herself it was part of wanting to accept her changing body. She needed to know if she was still attractive and desirable in order to change the negative image she had of herself. She had enough maturity to risk rejection in order to gain insight into what made her worthwhile.

Chap. 2. The Game

Diner was over, the dishes were done, the house in order.

He had taken a walk along the road to meet the boys when they arrived. Alice meanwhile removed the wrap in the bedroom as part of the scheme to pretend she was caught without it, She also left a large jar of cold cream outside on the deck railing. Finally she sat in the only lounge chair on the deck waiting.

In the meantime, back on the road, Bob saw a car approaching which he recognized as belonging to Tom.

"So you guys made it. No trouble I hope?"

"Naw," said Tom," You're instructions were good. It took us a little more than half an hour to get here. The last few kilometres are pretty rough."

"Yeah, I know. Follow me," Bob said.

Shortly afterwards Alice heard the car in the driveway.

"Here we are boys. Welcome. As you can see the camp is small but very comfortable, inside plumbing and all. C'mon in."

Alice heard them enter the cottage; her heart began beating faster. She was loosing her courage but now she couldn't turn back. She heard Bob describing the interior as the men followed him.

"Here in the middle is the kitchen. It's narrow but has everything, stove, running water, fridge. Back here, on this side the bathroom, toilet, shower and so on. And on this side the exercise room, sorry, the bedroom."

"I bet you have put it to use doing other things than sleeping. I'm much hornier than normal while on vacation," Al whispered.

"I'll bet the old guy can't even get it up," someone observed.

"Alright, alright fellas. Now here in the front we have this large room that serves as the living and dining area at the same time."

"Nice big windows."

"Good view of the lake."

"We have enough furniture: couch, tables, reclining chair. We'll play bridge at this table here."

"Good size. I like round tables. Perfect for a card game."

"I like this camp Bob. Nice and clean, good furniture. You were lucky to get it."

"You guys want a Margarita before we start?"

"That would be great."

"Fine with me."

He had made a pitcher full of Margaritas using a recipe a waiter in Nogales Mexico had given him .It consisted of equal parts of Tequila, Alcool and Triple Sec To this potent mix was added the juice of one lime and a few small ice cubes. Needless to say nobody could drink too many of these without feeling the effects.

"Do you mind if we take our shirts off. After all we are at a camp."

"Go right ahead. Be my guest."

While they were admiring the view and commenting on the cottage, Bob poured them a generous glass of Margarita. Handing them the ice cold drinks he said," Alright boys come and meet the boss she's out here on the deck."

He opened the patio door and they all stepped out. Alice was reclining on the large lounge chair with her back turned. All they could see was a little of her leg on one side.

"Honey come and meet the gang," Bob called out.

Slowly, sensuously, she slithered off the chair and stood up resting her weight on one leg while placing the other slightly ahead resting it on her toes to emphasise her muscular long legs. The silence that followed was embarrassing. Her husband was flabbergasted. All eyes roamed over her near naked body. If ever some of these men had formulated ideas on what she was like, the preconceptions were wiped out forever. They saw a tall, blonde woman, round in all the right places glowing in the early evening sun. They stared at the tiniest of tops hardly covering the areolas and rigid nipples that could be seen under the sheer material. They gazed at a dark patch under a small triangular white bottom which was so tight it outlined the shape of her vulva. They also noticed a corona of curly pubics surrounding this lower patch of white Even from a distance they could smell a delectable mixture of tanning lotions, sweat and feminine scent emanating from this sensual creature.

jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers