Bridge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers

The blonde housewife started fondling his entire pelvic area making love to his balls, his cock, his thighs. Then she used her tongue to lick the same areas giving him a lot of pleasure. In a state of ardour she rubbed his cock all over her cum drenched cheeks and tits making it wet and shiny.

"Ed I love your big hard cock always have. I want you to cum on my lips, my nose, my cheeks, my breasts, cover me with that white stuff. Ok, Ed honey?"

All he could answer was," Huh, huh."

While circling her tongue she gently placed her lips over the top and slid her mouth down on the head. She wrapped her other hand around his shaft and started pumping it with a twisting motion slowly at first and then faster and faster. At the same time she bobbed her head up and down sliding his glans in and out of her mouth.

Ed could no longer hold back.

"I'm cumming Alice," he grunted.

She pulled away to let him see a couple of spurts fly on her face before she took him in her mouth to suck the rest of his sperm. Before swallowing it she let some spill onto her lips sticking her tongue out to lick it up, all the while giving him a big smile and emitting a soft humming sound.

"Alice that was a fantastic blow job, I love you for it. Thank you."

"I enjoyed that too Ed. You're a good man and a great lover."

After the gangbang was over they were sitting around chatting.

"I hope you guys don't think I'm a slut," Alice pleaded.

"Alice the moment was ripe. It probably will never happen again." Ed replied.

"That's true Alice it was just one of those things. But I can tell you I enjoyed every moment. You were wonderful honey."

"I also had a great time fellas. Wow I can't believe I had that many orgasms."

" I never saw a woman so hot in my life. You're really something Alice." Lex exclaimed in admiration.

"The only think that worries me now is Bob."

"Things will work out Alice. You still have the rest of the week alone here. After, if you don't mind, I'll talk to him. Now I think we should go boys." Ed said.

"Good idea men I'm very tired, sore and hung over."

She accompanied them to the door and after many fond and long-lasting embraces they left.

Alice, too tired to do anything else, went to bed.

jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers