Bridge of Sighs Ch. 02

Story Info
Sometimes you burn the bridge.
4.7k words
4.05
77k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My travels resumed with a vengeance. The following Friday I returned to find Linda having her period. Uncomfortable and irritable, she invoked the "if I can't have it, neither can you" model of familial relations. I flew off again. She picked me up at the Marta station the next Friday.

"Jack, you don't look too good."

"It must have been the lunch I ate. I've been feeling worse all afternoon." When we got home Linda read 101.5 degrees off the thermometer. I crawled into bed and was dead to the world for the next two days.

Sunday afternoon I was still queasy but recovering. I was supposed to be in Baton Rouge for a meeting on Monday morning. I packed and decided to drive myself to the airport. Before I got to I-285 I realized that I had left my briefcase.

I parked in front of the house and ran up the walk. As I entered the house I heard Linda talking on the phone in the kitchen.

"Let me finish cleaning the house and I'll be over. With Jack sick all weekend, I've been stuck inside but not stuck inside if you get my meaning. I need a little extra relaxation."

"Hey, honey," I called out. "Forgot my briefcase." I grabbed it from where I'd left it by the stairs. "Call you when I get there." I kissed her goodbye again.

"Call me on my cell," she replied. "Becky invited me over for a late afternoon snack with them."

"OK," I replied.

Seven hours later I was finally in my motel room. I was hungry. Although it was only 7PM in Baton Rouge, it was 8PM in Atlanta. I needed to call Linda before I went to eat. She was probably worried about me.

"Hi ... honey," she answered her cell.

"Hi, Linda. Wow! What a rough time getting here."

"Really ... Bad?" Linda sounded funny, somewhat spacey.

"Yeah. The flight was delayed, and finally cancelled. I had to fly to New Orleans, then rent –"

"Ooooohhh. Right there. Yes!"

"Linda, are you okay? You sound sort of strange."

"I – I – I'm fiiiiine. Becky's giving me a foooooot massage. You need to learn how to do me this way. Yes! Yes! Ooooh, god. What were you saying?"

"I had to rent a car in New Orleans and drive up here. That's why I'm so late."

"Ooooh. ... That's tooooo bad."

"Look, I haven't had anything to eat since I left. I hate to not talk any longer, but I'm feeling a lot better and I'm really hungry."

"That's okaaaaay. Baby, why don't you run along. I'm fine and I'm ... glad ... you're feeling better. This massage is making me feel reeaal gooooood, toooooo."

"I'll call tomorrow night."

"Yessssss. Yesssss! You do that."

I thought I heard her giggle as I hung up.

The next weekend was normal. However, Monday evening I caught the late flight to Baton Rouge. On Tuesday a working lunch and dinner put me on the last puddle jumper to New Orleans and then over to Mobile. Puddle jumper is a benign term for a noisy, vibrating, cramped torture rack of an airplane. Wednesday's schedule was similar, putting me in Tallahassee about midnight. Thursday was work until late and Friday until after six as my team and I hacked out a new proposal. I got off the plane in Atlanta at 8PM almost dead. Linda met me. When we got home she warmed my dinner while I mixed a stiff scotch. Afterwards, a second stiff scotch put me to bed. Just before I dozed off, Linda climbed into bed also.

"Honey, we're going out to dinner with Becky and Frank tomorrow. Maybe, we'll play some more games."

"Uh-huh," as I fell asleep.

The honey-do list took up Saturday. About 5PM I was putting away tools and cleaning up when Linda appeared, wearing only a bra and panties.

"Jack, you need to go get cleaned up. We're going out about six-ish."

We both knew that I would only need about 20 minutes to get ready, if I were slow. The reminder was a simple female control mechanism over the social graces.

We were seated middle-class style, boy-girl-boy-girl, around a four-person table in a trendy, upscale restaurant. Sipping coffee, the women were indulgently letting the conversation go briefly to the Hawks.

"I don't know how much longer they'll keep Lenny if the numbers don't improve," Frank opined.

"But the front office traded away everybody over the summer. Shouldn't they take some blame?" I had met Lenny once and shook his hand. We were buds. The wives were now leaning forward talking under their husbands' conversation.

"Well, that's true, but he's still ..."

Frank's words dropped into background noise as a feminine hand rested on my knee. Given the knee and the direction of the hand it was Becky's.

Frank's voice droned on as Linda's hand claimed my other knee and stroked up my thigh. Her hand slipped off one thigh and slid to the other where it found Becky's fingers. I held my breath waiting for some startled response. Instead, she pushed Becky's hand higher on my leg.

"Don't you think so, Jack?" Frank looked at me expectantly.

"Well, I'm not sure, but you could be right."

We were back in Frank and Becky's den and dance music was playing. I was nursing a scotch while sitting on the couch. Becky bumped and jiggled and spun in time to the music as she slowly came back from the CD changer. She was wearing a black, shimmery dress. It fitted her snugly above the waist but flared out fully below and stopped about halfway down her thighs. With every twist the skirt twirled up giving me flashes of red panties above those slender, tanned legs.

"Party time." Becky grabbed one of my hands and pulled me off the sofa. She maneuvered me to the middle of the room and spun around backing up against me. By now my hands automatically went to her waist. I alternately stroked her tummy and up and down her sides.

"I'm beginning to feel warm. Why don't you unzip me?"

I pulled the zipper down a little and then back up a little in time to the music. I was into the party spirit tonight. Becky laughed deep in her throat as the zipper slowly moved to her waist.

"Teasing me," she asked as she backed up against my semi-hard cock.

"Just getting you back for tonight at dinner."

"You mean when I squeezed your little head?" She danced away towards Frank. Linda moved to me.

"Having fun?"

"Well, when your wife puts another woman's hand on your cock, it is a pleasant surprise." Linda's blouse was unbuttoned to her waist and her front-hooking bra was also open. It looked like somebody had been pinching her nipples. "You seem to be having fun, too."

"Sauce for both, right?" She grinned. She twirled around and backed up against me. "Take off my blouse and bra."

When the song changed, the partners did too. Becky had lost her dress. Her red bra and panties contrasted nicely with her skin.

"Linda's ahead of me. I wanna catch up."

"I'll be happy to help you get the lead." I decided to do this backwards. I knelt and pulled down her panties. She stepped closer to help me. Stepping out of them, she ended up inches away. I was staring at her sparse, trimmed bush. She surprised me with a bump and grind that caught my nose in her lips.

"Want to put it in?" She laughed again from deep in her throat.

As I stood, my hands caressed all the way up her legs. The world contracted to this luscious body in front of me. "I'd put it anywhere you want it, any way you want it."

"I want ... my bra off."

I stepped against her as I reached for the hooks in back. Shortly, the bra skimmed away.

She rose up on her toes to whisper in my ear. "I want it everywhere you can put it. First I'm going to taste you and savor your pre-cum. Then, I'm going to pull you deep into my pussy and massage your cock 'till you explode. Maybe later I'll let you shove it in my ass and make me scream."

Becky slipped a hand down to my belt. Shortly that hand was teasing my cock through my boxers. Her other hand was unbuttoning my shirt. As the shirt opened, she began nibbling and licking my chest. I closed my eyes and floated on a sea of sensations.

When I opened them again, I was nude and Becky was again grinding those heart-shaped pillows against my cock. My senses expanded enough to notice that Linda was dancing about two feet in front of us. Becky danced forward half a step and Linda did the same. They clasped hands, extending their arms to the side and coming close together. Were they rubbing against each other? Becky backed up and Linda was leaning back into Frank's chest. Now they repeated the forward movement. Becky's head extended even further. Was she kissing Linda's throat? In the dim light and shadows I couldn't tell. Now they were gyrating close to each other. God, I'd love to see their breasts touching, nipples grazing other nipples. My feet were glued down and I couldn't move before they separated again.

They moved forward. Hands rested on hips. They must be rubbing together. Before I could move to the side, their heads inclined. Shit! They must be kissing, but I still couldn't see well. One of Becky's hands moved upward and inward, disappearing from view. One of Linda's was gone as well. Linda giggled.

I finally got one foot out to the side and was just starting to shift my vantage point when they broke apart. Becky twirled into my arms. "Got to have you! Now!" Becky pushed on my chest and I took a step back and dropped down into the armchair. Becky dropped to her knees and her mouth engulfed my prick in one fluid motion.

Although kneeling between my legs, she was the Dom and I was the Sub. Her mouth and eyes commanded my attention and response. Until I heard Linda giggle.

I looked up and saw Frank stretched out on the couch. Linda was straddling him one knee on the couch one foot on the floor. She was hunching on his midsection. I saw his hand move and something glinted in the dim light. Then Linda paused with his hand behind her. After a few seconds she resumed her bouncing motion, but slower and smoother.

Becky got up and moved into my lap. As she slowly worked my erection into her pussy, she alternated feeding me her nipples, right, left, right, left. When I was fully engulfed, she began to rise and fall. At first the rhythm was slow and steady: up ... down ... up ... down. After a few minutes, the pace increased: up, down, up, down.

I looked over at Linda. She was maintaining the same even pace. Frank's hand still seemed to be behind her. From my angle though all I could see was his arm wrapped around her ass.

Becky had her arms around my neck. A steady moaning was breathing in my ear. The pace increased again: updownupdownupdown. I heard squishy noises where our bodies joined.

I became aware of a new sound: oh god, oh god, oh god. Linda's voice cut across the room. I had never known her to be so loud during sex.

"OH! OH! GOD! GOD! GODDDDD!" I glanced over Becky's shoulder and saw Linda collapse on to Frank. A wave of jealousy rolled over me as I watched her have an orgasm more intense than any one I had ever given her. Frank's hand dropped down from her rear. Again I saw a quick flash but couldn't see what he was holding.

Linda's orgasm triggered Becky's. "Yessss, yessss, yessss," she hissed in my ear. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock. She started to collapse on me. I grabbed her legs to suspend her above me. The jealousy drove me to ram up into her three times and then a fourth thrust. My sperm jetted into Becky's cunt. I dropped back limply in the chair as sorrow for what Linda and I had lost washed through me.

A little later, Linda and I were again running to our back door holding odd pieces of clothing in our hands. Linda lit three candles and slid under the covers. As I slipped into bed Linda attacked me.

"I've been fucked. Now love me, my big, strong husband."

She thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her hand wandered below where I was still wilted and wet with juices from both Becky and me.

"I'll have to blow your balloon up again," she whispered as she turned to take me in her mouth, Becky's juices and mine mixed together.

I reached out to tease her clit. She moved one leg across my body. I was looking at both her entrances up close. Her pussy was glistening with the whitish remains of Frank around the edges. Her ass was open and shiny, winking at me in the dim light. I felt my hardon grow as I pulled her pussy to my mouth. She tasted everything for me; I needed to do the same to her.

The taste wasn't bad, somewhat bitter with a consistency of egg whites. I could live with it. I didn't like the images that came also: Linda's wilder responses, Frank's hand on her ass, her wide open asshole two inches from my eyes. She came quickly, rubbing her pussy all over my face, giggling and yelping at the same time. When she was done she took me back in her mouth, deeper than ever before. When I spurted, I felt her throat close on my little head as she swallowed.

I woke up early on Sunday. During the week I work out about 6AM, so I often wake when light begins to creep in the windows. On the weekends, I usually go back to sleep, but not this morning. I felt uneasy and disoriented: not hung over but definitely not well.

"Penny for your thoughts." Linda found me two hours later staring into the backyard over a cold cup of coffee.

"I'm thinking about last night," I replied unenthusiastically.

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Becky is pretty and her boobs are great, but I'm not sure I want to continue doing this. I got jealous watching you with Frank."

"Honey," Linda slid into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, "I got fucked by Frank. I got loved by you. There is no comparison. It's like having a candy bar versus dinner at the Ritz-Carlton."

"We give up candy bars for Lent, don't we? Let's pass these candy bars by for now."

"Babe, you're the one that I promised to have and to hold for all time," Linda was in to her baby doll voice now. "But change is good. Maybe only every month or so, just to add a little spice and variety."

"When I was little, I used to like pralines, those sweet lumps of sugar and pecans. Then I got one with a piece of shell. I was loosing my baby teeth at the same time and when I bit down it hurt! I've never had one since. Can't we just skip this and continue at the Ritz?"

But Linda continued to wheedle and whine for the next half hour.

"Look, I've got to pack for my trip this afternoon. We can talk more when I get back."

Linda picked me up Wednesday night, but she didn't bring up the subject of swapping again. When she told me that we were going to dinner with Frank and Becky, I was afraid it was a setup. However, we just talked like friends do and at the end of the evening we went to our own houses with only hugs and air kisses shared around.

The first week in February found me home again and once again hassling paperwork. This time I was working on an update to the budget. The spreadsheet was not being cooperative.

"Honey, I'm going next door to talk to Becky."

"Yeah. Sure, babe. I'll be lucky if I'm not up all night trying to get these numbers to work." She kissed the top of my head and went out the back door to walk over to Becky and Frank's place. Suddenly, an hour later all the columns and rows summed and the sheets merged and all was right in Corporate Heaven. I started to fix a drink but then I thought that Frank might be watching the Hawks on the tube.

As I approached Frank and Becky's back deck, I noticed that the curtains were slightly open from the coffee table jammed against them. As I crossed the deck, I looked through the crack in the curtains. My eyes registered bare flesh on the couch.

"Oh, ho," I thought, "Frank and Becky going at it on the couch." The novelty made me forget that Linda was supposed to be over here. Then I looked closer. Frank was plunging between two slim thighs. Becky was crouched over the other end of the same person, rotating her hips in obvious delight. I couldn't see the face between Becky's thighs, but I recognized the copper-colored hair.

The world seemed to tilt briefly. Then the truck hit me. MY WIFE IS SCREWING THE NEIGHBORS! BOTH OF THEM!

Linda found me in front of the TV. She thought I was watching but I couldn't have told you if a porno flick or the 11 o'clock news was on.

I didn't sleep much that night. Mostly I stared at the ceiling. Linda was quietly dreaming from the sound of her sub vocalizations. By morning I had decided what to do.

"Honey, I'm going to be traveling all next week." When I got to the office, I had my secretary clear my out of town appointments during the following week. I made a reservation at a hotel near the office and reserved a rental car at the airport. Sunday Linda dropped me off at the airport. As soon as she had time to get back on the road, I went down and picked up my rental car, drove to Buckhead and checked in at the hotel.

I had kept up appearances. Linda and I had had satisfactory sex during the days after my discovery. Given that, I didn't think she'd be next door Monday night. If she needed it that often then she'd be over there every night anyway.

On Tuesday night I drove out to our subdivision after dark. I parked the rental on another street and walked around to our house. I crept into the back yard and saw Linda in the kitchen puttering around. I moved to behind some bushes between the houses. I could see if anyone walked across the path between our decks. Nothing happened and after two hours of cramped cold, I walked back to the car and drove back to Buckhead.

Wednesday I followed the same routine. About 15 minutes after I hid in the bushes, Linda strolled across to Frank and Becky's place. I waited another 15 minutes and crept onto their deck. The curtains were just barely separated, but by getting down on my knees and close to the window, I could see the three on the couch drinking with some buttons undone. Linda was in the middle with Becky's arm around her shoulders.

Since Frank and Becky were such "good friends" I knew where they hid the spare key. I found it and quietly let myself in the front door. I tiptoed down the hall to the door to the den.

"I only wish I had four hands," I heard Frank say. "Then I could hold all your boobs at once."

Girlish giggles followed that line. I peered around the door.

"But then there wouldn't be any boobs for us to hold," Becky replied. She was caressing one of Linda's boobs and Linda was holding one of Becky's.

"And I wouldn't be able to nibble," Linda said as she leaned over and tongued Becky's nipple.

The chatter died down as Becky leaned back and pulled Linda's head tighter to her breast. Frank moved behind Linda and teased her breasts with his hands while nibbling on her neck. He occasionally moved to kiss and nip at her ear lobe, a maneuver that I knew would rev her engine pretty high.

I raised the camera I had bought yesterday. It was loaded with 1200 ASA black-and-white film so that I wouldn't need a flash. The shutter made a crashing sound in my ears when I pressed the button.

"Uuuungh!" I thought I had been discovered, but it was a moan from Linda. When I looked around the doorframe again, all three were in about the same position but Linda's knees were spread further apart. I couldn't see Becky's right hand, but I could guess what it was doing.

Becky pulled Linda's head up and they started a long wet kiss. Frank moved to his knees in front of both of them and began attending to one pair of breasts and then another. I clicked off another photo when he had one of Linda's tits in his mouth.

"Stretch out," Linda was pushing Becky towards a horizontal position on the couch.

As Becky slid to one side, she moved a leg over the back of the couch and kept the other on the floor. The effect was to open her swollen, shiny nether lips to my direct gaze. For the first time that evening, I began to form an erection.

Linda straddled Becky's head, but before bending forward as I expected, she stuck a finger in her mouth. Running it in and out several times, the finger was sloppy with saliva when she finally withdrew it. She propped herself up with a hand on the back of the couch. She began to run the wet finger up and down Becky's slit.

12