Bridge of Sighs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think Becky needed anymore lubrication, but Linda's stroking generated more. Becky's lips swelled and pushed open wider. They changed from a light pink to dark rose.

"Linda! I've got to have more. Lick me! Stick those fingers inside!"

"Here's more." Linda lowered her hips to cover Becky's face. I could hear Becky begin to lap between those slim thighs.

At the other end Becky's hips began a slow undulation as Linda continued to tease. Linda's face slowly approached its target. Finally I saw her extend her tongue and flick lightly over the little bump at the top.

"Oooooohhh."

The slow seduction had mesmerized me, but Becky's moan broke the trance. I clicked off four more pictures with Linda's tongue lapping up and down Becky's gash and Frank in the background holding his cock. Then I slipped down the hall and out of the house.

I was shaking when I got back to my car. I sat heavily in the front seat and sobbed for half an hour. I drove back to my hotel and cried some more.

I didn't need any more pictures so Thursday night I ate at the motel and went to bed early.

Friday morning the William Tell Overture was playing when I shut off the shower in my motel room. I sprinted to my cell phone and answered it without looking at Caller ID. "Hello?"

"WHERE the hell are you?" Linda sure knew how to start the day.

"What do you mean? I'm in Baton Rouge getting ready to go to our office."

"Then why did your secretary call at 5PM last night and leave a message that your 8 o'clock breakfast at the Ritz-Carleton in Buckhead had been cancelled? Why are you staying in town and not at home? Who is the bitch you're seeing?" I could hear the venom dripping from her fangs.

"You're the one that wants us to have other partners. Maybe I should ask you who the bitch AND son-of-a-bitch are that you're seeing!" I heard her gasp and there was a long pause. Finally, I said "I'll cancel my appointments and meet you at home for lunch. We need to talk."

Linda had fixed tuna salads for us and I fixed a double scotch for a chaser. There was no sound in the house as we ate, nor did there seem to be the usual street noise from outside. Everything was teetering on the brink, leaning forward to hear the words that would pass between us.

CHING. I dropped my fork on the plate. "After what we went through, how could you pick up the first trash that blew by on the street?"

"What WE went through? YOU didn't go through anything. YOU went back to work as if nothing had happened. At least they cared about my feelings and were here when I was lonely and depressed. YOU were always off in Louisiana or Florida or some other god-damned place."

After thirty minutes I re-packed my suitcase and went back to the hotel. The remainder of our relationship was conducted through lawyers. The split wasn't amicable but there wasn't much to fight over either. The big thing was selling the house. Since the real estate market was good that year, in six months my first marriage was in the rear view mirror.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The girl I roomed with from Richmond was so sad." Julie had returned last night from a weeklong training session sponsored by her company. After our children left for college she had gone back to work and in two years had been promoted to a management position. The training was part of her promotion package.

"What was so sad about her?"

"Well, all the rest of the class was guys. On Wednesday night several of them started hitting on us pretty hard, so we called an early night and took our wine back to the room. It was too early for bed so we began relating our life stories."

"I'm always amazed how women can meet each other and five minutes later they're talking about the relative merits of their lovers or traumatic experiences from high school." I gave her my women-are-inscrutable smirk.

"It didn't hurt that the guys had poured a bottle of wine down our throats hoping for favorable ratings and we had brought another bottle back with us. Anyway, she told me that she had gotten married right out of college when she accidentally got pregnant. But she lost the child and of course was very depressed." Julie frowned sadly at me.

"Her husband was very supportive and tried to help her through it. But he traveled a lot on his job. Then a young couple next door began consoling her. They were really seducing her – "

"The couple?!" I interrupted.

"Yeah. She was open about it. Anyway, even though she loved her husband, she got involved with these vultures. After a couple of months she convinced her husband to swap with the neighbors. He did it for her once, but didn't want to do it again. She couldn't stop and when he found out, he left her. She couldn't afford the house and had to move. The couple from next door gave her a going away party which was a gang-bang, actually a multiple rape, and never talked to her again."

"She didn't report it to the police?" I asked. "What do you say? Officer I was planning to have sex with three men but eight was too many? In any event, things went down hill from there. She lived with a woman for a while. Then the woman started beating her up."

"Gee, you don't think of women treating other women that way."

"It happens," said Julie. "She was alone for several years and then she married again. After two years she was diagnosed with syphilis. Turns out her husband had a thing about strip bars and the girls in them."

"Wow! She did have bad luck."

"Finally, Linda decided to start over and moved from Atlanta to Richmond, but even fifteen years later she still hasn't had a good long-term relationship and no children." Julie looked directly at me. "Jack is there something wrong. You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Her name's Linda?" I felt my throat close up.

"Uh-huh. Linda Adair."

12