Bridger Sighs Ch. 01

Story Info
Slut wife gets her kids embroiled in torrid sex with lover.
4.1k words
4.18
37.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexHall
AlexHall
28 Followers

Thank you all for your fabulous comments about my stories on site as well as to me personally, you know who you are. I do hope you realise that these remarks give me just as much heat as I hope I give you all....ty Alex


Oh crap! Not again, thought Carl Bridger pulling the pillow over his head and pulling it tight around his ears.

Only days into this living hell, after his step-father had kicked his mother out of the house after finding her screwing her personal trainer in the marital bed, he knew he had to get out of this mad-house. I mean; what had she been thinking, for fuck's sake! And now here they all were, living the nightmare in Squalor Street.

How embarrassed had he felt as his mother, Pamela Bridger had screamed in the street her pitiful defence from behind a sliding mask of mascara and lies, but it had sounded like bullshit to Carl even as she eventually got off her knees and gave up, eventually piling him and his twin sister Cara into a taxi she sped them to the only place she had to go, her lovers place on what Carl could only describe as waaay across the wrong side of the tracks, an area that only came alive when the sun set, and not a night passed by without a screaming-match from somewhere in the complex of flats across the field, a relief for the ignored car alarms or police sirens that eventually painted a blue and red light-show across the bedroom ceiling and always the smell of burning or weed seeped through the open windows.

And now this, just to put the tin-lid on it, the seemingly endless racket from the insatiable pair in the next room as the bed-head banged against the wall accompanied by desperate, gasping, squeals and screamed orgasms as his mother was sexed for hours by her powerful lover.

So instead of living in a four bedroom detached home in the leafy suburbs, they were in a two-up-two-down terraced house in town that he couldn't get away from soon enough, and would were it not for his sister.

How he remembered.

Giggling feverishly, she had begged him to join her last night, pleading for him to accompany her, support her; she'd said, as she dared sneak a peek after a trip to the bathroom, through what she'd noticed was a thick sliver of light from the bedroom of the lovers.

Carl just thought it was gross, but his sister had ways of making him and most of the other guys he knew do just as she desired.

They both took after their mother, both fair haired, slender, and attractive, Carl had lots of female attention, but as he was horrified to hear from Cara's best friend Madeline, that it was because they saw him more as a gay friend than a horny, testosterone fuelled guy and he cursed all those times he'd agreed to paint their toe-nails as they gossiped about guys, just so he could have a crafty look up their short skirts.

Cara had giggled as he told her what Maddi had said, telling him not to be so silly and put her hair up for her while she blew on the nails that he'd just painted, desperate to get out on her date.

His face burned beneath the pillow as he remembered the other night, as led by the hand by Cara, they had stood outside the door, her hands on his shoulders, her fingers digging painfully into his flesh as they watched their mother cum like a demented demon over and over again, her lover's huge black hands pinning her wrists to the bed as he buried himself into her beneath the single sheet with purposeful, relentless, heavy strokes.

Throughout her session, Pam Bridger looked almost on the point of fainting, Cara had thought, and her heart thumped hard inside her breast as she took in all the details before her, his sweat-shiny back and bad head, massively muscled arms and her mother, similarly glowing, slack-mouthed and helpless as she whimpered under his grunted assault on her pussy, her big tits rolling out of control, until all too soon Cara thought, the hunk growled manically and arched his spine as he bucked and jerked over and over again into the apparently catatonic creamy blonde beneath him.

"Fuck!" gasped Cara as they crept back to their room. "What the fuck was all that!"

"It just looked brutal to me." Said Carl, still shocked as he slipped beneath the covers in the lower bunk bed. Cara had demanded the top.

"Oh come off it, we missed most of the action," she whispered, giggling. "You loved it really."

"No I didn't....." Carl began to argue, until Cara teased:

"Don't say you don't like hetero sex when Maddi and the girls are around.

"I didn't mean that.........." Carl said meekly.

"And he certainly enjoyed it," she giggled again, and reached to waggle his embarrassingly hard dick over the sheets before she kicked off her slippers and slipped off her satin robe.

Try as he might, Carl just couldn't keep his eyes off Cara's body. Her long blonde hair fell half way down her tanned back, past a tiny, lemon camisole top and matching thong panties. Carl was sure she held the pose on purpose, allowing him to feast his eyes on her pert bottom and size 10 curves. She was an inch and a bit shorter than he was at five-five, but when she wore her four and five inch heels she loved to tower over him, saying she was the boss now.

Spinning around quickly, she smiled to herself as she saw his eyes devouring her slinky body. She loved to wind him up, see him colour up after pointing out he was staring at her 34C breasts or bum and now walked to the ladder, pausing for a second to allow his eyes to take in her body before she clambered up onto her bunk.

Carl was burning up, she'd caught him out again, staring at her ass in those little knickers. He'd told his mother that it wasn't right for two eighteen-year-olds to be sharing a single room, but her mother had been whisked off by Bart, for some more 'personal training' before she could answer properly. The last thing he'd heard as she was carried off to bed was, 'blame your father'.

Now he was confronted by Cara standing before the bunk ladder. If he looked up, he saw the soft curves of the underside of her breasts beneath the cami-top, if he looked down, a skimpy thong of see-thru netting revealed the beginnings of her slit before disappearing into the thicker, if slender gusset stained by........oh God no, she was soaked in pussy juices, and worse, her scent was invading his nostrils, and even more so as he fought against the urge to breathe her deeply.

Up she went, eventually, and he watched her legs part as she swung her legs aboard, her panties clinging wetly as she disappeared onto her top bunk. She wasn't the only one wet that night though he admitted to himself, as his hand slid down to the spreading sticky pool of seed in his shorts.

Twenty minutes or thereabouts later the headboard began rattling against the wall again.

<><><>

The next morning, Cara listened to her mother's final cries as she stroked her pussy with her right hand and her thighs and ass with her left. That guy was a machine. Taking a chance, she knew Bart had to be at work, showing those oiled muscles to the ladies in the gym by 8.30, so slipping over the edge of the bunk she slid down to the floor and crept to the door.

Sure enough, she heard a powerful flow of urine boiling up the toilet bowl, before he appeared again, a white vest stretched across his barrel chest, but that wasn't what caught her rapt attention, for hanging between his muscular thighs was the longest, thickest cock she had ever seen in her life, which swung and bounced off of his thighs as he strolled to the airing cupboard for his clothes before returning to her mom, who Cara heard gasp, and make some throaty comment answered by a healthy slap followed by a squeal.

Carl was shattered. He'd hardly slept for the sex action next door and Cara's alternating gasps and snoring. Now he saw Cara's ass and one part of him was quickly roused.

"OMG", she said eventually, her blue eyes like saucers as she came to him and knelt beside the bed.

"What is it?"

"He is so fucking huge, Carl. He's fucking massive!"

Carl didn't know what to say to that, just slipped his arm around her shoulders as she clung hard to his chest.

"I just never knew." She said desperately.

"What's up babe?" said Carl, stroking her silky hair.

"I never knew men could be so big," she gasped, "I thought it was just urban myth that black guys had such cocks on them."

"Well I'm sure white guys have them too."

"Who?" She asked, far too desperately for Carls liking.

"Well I don't know," he said bashfully, while knowing full well a good few guys at collage who had some big dicks on them. He'd always steered her well clear of those players, especially one called Jack, a huge athlete who towered over him and always seemed to shower far too close for comfort after PE and many times he'd felt the guy's big cock bump against his soapy ass and thighs.

"Oh God, Carl we've got to see that guy in action."

"Well......." He began, but her finger was on his lips and she looked down tearfully and mouthed the word 'please', and he smelled the dry sex on her digit and nodded mutely as he acquiesced.

They didn't have that long to wait.

The breakfast dishes had hardly had time to dry before Pam Bridger, in a white strapless top and black bra felt her lover move in behind her and cup and maul her D cup breasts so roughly that her left nipple peeked stiffly out for all to see. Carl looked away, but Cara looked on thrilled as her mother squealed and objected to his attentions before being lifted easily into his arms and carried off to the doorway.

"Oh please Bart, not again, not yet," Carl heard her whisper as she passed on the way to the bedroom and detected a touch of desperation behind the forced giggling, which her lover was choosing to ignore.

Looking up at his sister, he studied Cara's features as her rapt gaze followed their mother's departure, her mouth an open mix of shock, surprise and amusement, her eyes glassy as Pam disappeared down the hall and to his bed.

"Oh my," breathed Cara, her hand at her throat. "Did you see it? In his joggers?"

Carl had indeed. Hadn't meant to look, but how can you ignore something like that? It was as if he had a cop's truncheon rising thickly down the leg of his jogging bottoms.

"I'm just going back to bed for a while." Said the flushed Cara. "Can you finish my homework for me? I've got some work a little closer to home."

"In your panties, I bet." He said throatily.

"You know it." She sighed and just got up and with her hands already searching out her most sensitive areas; she skipped off to their room and shut the door.

Pam Bridger was in trouble. Her pussy felt so huge, so used and here he was again, pumped up to his full, thickly veined eleven inches. Her top and bra had come off as soon as they left the kitchen and lay in a heap somewhere outside the kids' room......with her knickers. She'd begged him not to leave her panties in the hall for her children to find but he had insisted, telling her they had to see how wet their mommy got for his big black cock.

Those words alone had been enough for her pussy to flood again and she hated herself for being so slutty around him. How could he have such an effect on her? It's not like she was some shrinking violet, she'd born the twins at sixteen after getting knocked up by a boyfriend way underage and had many admirers since as she liked to call them, until Graham Bridger had taken her for his wife and given the kids a stable upbringing. She felt guilty for repaying his love like this, but Bart was just so horny, she needed this attention as she'd tried to explain to her hubby, but he couldn't handle it, couldn't understand, especially when he found them in their bed. And now he bore down on her again.

Carl sat for a while, the text books in front of him but nowhere near close to concentrating on them. Surrendering to his desires, her slid back his chair, squeezed his cock to try and stop these emotions, but it was no good, he was not strong enough to ignore what was happening down that hallway of debauchery and slowly but surely, he stood and crept silently down the hall.

Approaching the room he shared with Cara, he saw that she was lying on his lower bunk; her back arched her fingers working her pussy, her head thrust back into his pillow as she shivered with passion. Her eyes cloudy, she suddenly spotted his and screamed and pulled the sheet tight to her body.

"Just fuck off, you pervert!" She screamed.

"It's ok, I didn't see anything." He said lamely, but not before his pillow had sailed through the air toward him.

Shutting the door tight behind him, he stood in shock for a few moments, his heart beating wildly at this madness, but his cock was not about to give him a break and he knew that that door to his mothers room would be open a little again and like a moth to a flame he was drawn to it, pausing at her bra and panties on the floor which he looked at long enough that magically her thong somehow appeared in his hand and it wasn't long before he was pressing the damp material to his mouth and nose, breathing her scent into his mouth and nose alternately; as he'd wanted to with Cara last night.

Without really knowing how he got there, the next thing he knew was that he was stood at the same slit where the door fitted so badly and Bart and his mother were noisily making out.

This time it was different though. This time there was no diffused light from the old bedside lamp, or thin sheet coving their bodies. This time he saw Bart behind his mother in the cold light of day, her ass in the air, her big tits slapping together as he pushed the massive cock his sister had raved about earlier deep into their mother's body. How could she get that thing inside her?

Sore and battered she might be, but it didn't take long for Pam to cum heavily all over his cock and she collapsed into the pillow, eating it while he continued to fuck her remorselessly, the thick, wet slurping sounds filling the room as he pushed her away then pulled her back onto six inches of black piston, three inches of bell-end and shaft that never left her body, while a thick, creamy scum-line two inches from his base marked his reserve and she realised her body craved this attention. Maybe he had been right from the moment he'd first taken her; maybe she was a slut for his cock.

Carl was transfixed, the noises and smells coming from that room were disgusting but as he looked down at his shorts, he was appalled to see his erection, standing proud and staining the front again. Looking up he got get the biggest shock of his life.

Bart had known that her kids had watched the action last night and had relished it. And now, even better still, he saw through the bedroom mirror that, Carl, her son was again happily watching him pump his mama full of his mean black rod. Grabbing her hips he lifted and turned Pam so the kid had a better view of her stretched out snatch and tilted his own body aside so that Carl could watch his thick cock fuck that hungry slut's hole. Shafting her deeply again, he grinned over at the kid, but he was still gaping at the whore's cunt. Ah there we are. Hello! What a pussy, huh kid.

Carl was mortified. His tongue stuck to the roof of his dry mouth, his throat constricted as not only did he become conscious that he was rubbing his crotch in rhythm to the sex before him, now he realised that Bart was looking and grinning at him and pointing at his mother's distended pussy hole as if to say: 'Hey look at this 34 year old piece of tail that I'm fucking just for you, sonny'.

Carl meant to move away, but Bart held out a warning finger and shook it slowly from side to side in sync with his big bald head, hypnotising the youth before leading his eyes back down to where the action was, crooking the same finger as he turned Pam's head away, he encouraged him into the room a little further.....Come see the show, the finger said, and Carl, to his utter shame obeyed.

The smell of sex was intense inside the room and Carl felt light headed as he stood beside the bed, inches from his Mother's pussy, although, that wasn't a pussy anymore, not like his sister's tight, pretty little slit, this was as close to a cunt as he'd ever seen, a big, wide, battered, gaping cunt. And he loved it so much his legs easily gave way for him to kneel beside the bed and worship that hungry sex hole.

Coming down from another mind blowing orgasm, Pam suddenly became aware of another presence in the room, almost like a sixth sense, warning her of danger. Looking around she was almost paralysed with fear as her son's eyes stared fixated on her pussy. Hardly comprehending as another orgasm flooded through her, she gasped: 'Carl' as she reached down to shove him away, but only succeeded in pushing her fingers through his hair.

"Hmm she likes you watching her work, baby." Growled Bart, a look of pure animal lust etched into his features as he drove deeper into the panicked woman, this bitch wasn't coming off his cock 'til he was finished.

Pam felt the extra pressure in her pussy as he picked up the pace and the bloated head thumped into her tummy painfully and she knew then that she needed to succumb, gasping: "Noooo too deep, please."

Bart already knew she was broken and accepting her son's attention was a foregone conclusion, so he eased back on the deep strokes if not the throttle and shafted her to another orgasm which Carl watched shatter his mother before the huge black guy growled and began jerking like a spastic puppet, having one of the biggest eruptions in his life.

Pam was full-to-overflowing even before his balls had emptied and felt thick cum flood from her pussy, down her thighs and over the bed, before her lover collapsed on top of her.

Carl was about to creep off when a big hand gripped his shirt collar.

"Not yet sweetheart." He said to Carl before lifting off and with an evil sucking sound, withdrew his deflating cock.

Carl was amazed, even going back to rest this guy was huge and Bart's cock bumped off his cheek as he rolled off the shattered blonde he was struggling to see as his mother at the moment.

"That is some pussy isn't it honey?" grumbled Bart as he slapped Pam's ass and told her in no uncertain terms to keep her legs open and exposed. Carl could only nod, slack jawed, gulping saliva that wasn't there, his tongue licking his full lips.

"Go on, baby." Said Bart gently, his huge hand at Carl's nape, easing the young man forward, "Go for it honey, she needs it caring for now; go tend to her, clean her up, babe."

Carl had never been spoken to like that before when he'd had a sexual experience, but as his shame burned deeper as the big man eased him ever closer to that steaming snatch, his mothers fine pussy hairs tickled the end of his nose as he was manoeuvred into position before her hole and the scent of sex became overwhelming. Mesmerised, he suddenly realised that Bart's hand was no longer holding him before her, but was spreading her ass-cheeks for his appreciation. Carl knew that Bart knew what he wanted and after they'd shared a fleeting, knowing glance, Carl placed his hands gently on her smooth thighs and craned his neck toward the thickly oozing cunt and extended his tongue.

Pam was in turmoil, she knew she couldn't take the punishment Bart could mete out with his massive cock and had to submit, but why had he allowed her son into their most intimate moments? Shocked to the core, she had stopped herself from looking down for the rest of the session concentrating first on the gallery of sexy, naked ladies taped to the wall, then on her roiling orgasm during which he shot a massive load into her body that somehow she imagined might overcome and defeat her birth control as he flooded her body.

As usual, as he pulled out that thick dong of his, she felt like something was missing from her body, stolen even and felt weepy for her loss. Turning away from Carl's rapt attentions she felt the hand of her lover slap her thigh hard enough to know what it meant and looking around she saw Carl lean toward her, the fine, blonde pussy fur around her swollen lips giving the first indication of his intent before his tongue darted into her love hole and she sighed with surprise at the gentle pleasure it brought her.

AlexHall
AlexHall
28 Followers
12