Bridget's Days Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,906 Followers

My mouth was dry. I could not take my eyes from her as she whirled by. Clad only in a brief silk skirt around her waist she mesmerized me. I was on my feet before I even realized it. Then she suddenly paused in front of me. Only her feet were still, her body still swaying to the driving beat. My eyes traveled over her body. With a jolt I saw a recent scar on her thigh, looking as though a bullet had struck her. Then she held her hand out to me and I forgot everything but her.

I had been wearing nothing more than a pair of breeches torn off at the knee and a shirt knotted around me under my bosom. I was barefoot and danced along the firm packed sand with her. As best I could I tried to match her movements. I pursued her around the fire, the beat of the drums echoing through my soul. She was ever in front of me, not fleeing but always just beyond arms reach. I felt a pounding in my temples as though my unbeating heart was hammering the blood I didn't have in my veins.

The dance was reaching its crescendo, how I knew I have no idea. As the rhythm of the drums reached a point just short of maddening me, the woman spun around to face me. Her body touched mine, her bare breasts touching the thin material covering mine. She looked into my eyes and a thrill ran deep through my body as her eyes changed, becoming for an instant the brooding yellow eyes of the panther I had met in the forest. Completely spellbound, all I could do was stand motionless as her fingernail touched the side of her neck. The drums peaked and she dug her nail into her black polished skin enough to draw a single drop of ruby blood. Then the drums crashed and she was gone as I reeled in the sudden silence.

I couldn't see her, but I could follow her. The scent of that single drop of blood filled my nostrils. A single bound carried me out of the circle and into the darkness. I followed her unerringly, knowing that she was ahead of me and that if I could follow her fast enough and far enough...

I broke out into a small glade, where she stood. Her arms were lifted over her head and her eyes smoldered. Her silk girdle was at her feet, her slender but powerful body stretched so I could gaze on her. Choking back a cry, I stopped, tore away my shirt and breeches and then froze myself, my arms thrown out. The moonlight bathed the two of us, two statutes, one of ivory, one of ebony.

The she moved. she slipped sideways, her eyes on me. My feet moved, crossing each other as I moved to the other side of the glade. Neither of us spoke. Slowly we circled each other. For brief seconds I would see her in her panther form, stalking me as I stalked her. I felt each time her appearance shifted that mine did also, from human to vampire and back.

The circle tightened with each revolution we made of the glade. Our hands were outstretched as though we were prepared to wrestle each other. Then we were face to face. A deep rumble came from her throat, matched by a snarl from me.

The we were in each other's arms and our mouths locked in a kiss that admitted nothing of restraint or civilization. We fell to the soft jungle floor, rolling over and over. Our breasts were crushed together, our nipples biting into each other's. Strong legs slid in-between muscular ones. Her thigh slammed between my legs and mine between hers. Our arms tightened until our bodies were so close together not a single jungle leaf could have come between.

She ground her leg against my pussy and I thrust mine against hers. Back and forth we rolled, each striving to take command of the other. But we were too evenly matched. First she would be on top, savagely forcing herself against me. Then I would be on top, grinding my leg into her open pussy with all the vampiric strength in me. But her rippling muscles would take control for a minute again and pin me under her.

Our kisses were wild fire. Like our scissors fucking of each other, they were as much about animal domination as about passion. My hands seized her ass, my fingers trying to lock onto the sculpted cheeks while she raked my back like the wild cat she was, drawing bloody scratches that healed almost instantly.

Something had to give. With a powerful thrust not even I could contain she drove her leg against me, giving a heave that crushed my clit. I finally uttered the first noise of our coupling, a wild scream. I sank my fingers into her ass and pulled her in with all my strength. I heaved with my hips and then she was screaming too and we were clinging to each other as we both came.

When finally reason returned we were facing each other on our sides. Now we kissed gently, exploring each other's bodies with gentle touches, questing fingers and soft caresses. Silence and screams were replaced by murmured words of endearment. Although her tongue was not the same as T'Shombu's tribe, it was close enough that I had also learned it during the reconstruction.

Her name was Mobuta. She told me of the legend of how a distant ancestor of hers had been granted the power to become a panther by an old wizard who had witnessed her valor in facing the enemies of her tribe. The power was passed from mother to daughter, but only one in each generation. Different generations could hold it at the same time, when she came into her power her mother had retained the ability also.

"But you Bridget. How did this power, and this curse, come to you? And how did you get here? And so able to defend us not only with yourself but with your weapons." She kissed me again. "I am very glad that you did for more that one reason. We have seen weapons somewhat like the one you carry before. They are called 'swords' are they not? But not one like your's. How did you come by it?" I told her what had happened long ago in Ireland. "As for my sword and how I got HERE, well, some sixty years ago I made my first attempt to reach a far distant land known as China, where I would meet the woman who would teach me swordplay, and other things. But I didn't think at times I'd ever get there."

(To Be Continued)

patricia51
patricia51
1,906 Followers
12