Bridget's Lesbian Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNGuy
MNGuy
50 Followers

Shelly nodded. Tami opened the door to the hall. She stepped out, glancing towards Bridget's room, the door was closed. Tami shook her head at Shelly, then the two padded softly down the hall to the bedroom. "I guess she's in bed already," Tami said as she set her bags on the dresser. Shelly kneeled down to put the dirty clothes bag in the side pocket of her main bag.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Bridget said. She turned and covered her eyes in the doorway. Tami and Shelly stood there looking at her. "I heard you come out of the bathroom, I should have known better." Bridget felt her face turning red. She had expected Tami and Shelly to be wearing something, their towels at least. But there they were, standing in front of her, stark naked. "I just wanted to tell you that I planned on stopping at McDonalds in the morning to pick up breakfast, so don't worry about eating in the morning."

"OK," Tami just stood there naked. Bridget glanced in the bedroom again, then averted her eyes. She wanted to look, but then at the same time was embarrassed. She was surprised that neither girl made any attempt to hide their nudity. She awkwardly pulled her nightshirt around her.

"Sorry about running around naked," Shelly turned towards Bridget. "I guess we're just used to it, we walk around naked in front of each other all the time at our apartment. It's no big deal, besides, we're going to get in some skinny dipping, nude sunbathing, and stuff, so you'll be seeing a lot of us naked."

"Oh God, you make it sound like we're going to spend the whole weekend naked!" Bridget laughed. She folded her arms over her breasts. "Skinny dipping, sunbathing, and stuff? What other stuff?"

Shelly glanced at Tami. It was a BF moment. Tami took the cue, she lifted her arms to fluff her drying hair, her breasts jiggled delicately. She watched Bridget's dance between looking at her breasts and the wall. Tami leaned back, yawned, and stretched. Bridget actually leaped in excitement. Tami walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Well, we'll find other stuff to do. Do you have any ideas?"

"Yeah, Bridget, let's hear some of your ideas," Shelly sat down next to Tami. Bridget finally turned to face them. She kept stealing discrete glances at them. Bridget told herself that she should get out of there, they would get suspicious if she continued to talk. But she just couldn't force herself to leave yet. As far as her ideas, just looking at Tami's firm breasts as she stretched filled her with images of touching them, running her hands over her soft skin. Feeling those hard nipples between her fingers. The warmth of her skin, the curve of her breast, her mouth tasting her nipple, her tongue flicking. Bridget pushed those thoughts from her mind, with effort.

"Come on Bridget, what are you thinking?" Tami lay back in the bed. Shelly followed her cue by turning sideways, leaning back, propped up on her elbow. Bridget considered just leaping into bed with the two. It was an obvious flirt by the two girls. She actually took a step forward before her nerves failed her.

"I don't know, all I know is that 6:00 is pretty early, and we better get some sleep, so goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." Bridget stepped back into the hall. Instantly she regretted it. She silently cursed herself for being such a coward. It was obvious they were coming on to her, and she chickened out. Pausing, she turned and almost started back, then realized that would look pathetic. Shaking her head, she went into her bedroom and closed her door. She leaned against her closed door, panting and wet.

"Jeez, I thought for a second she was going to rip off her night shirt and come leaping in here with us," Tami looked up into Shelly's piercing blue eyes. Shelly nodded as she softly ran her hand over Tami's bare belly. Tami smiled, she knew were this was going to go. Shelly smiled back, then leaned in to kiss Tami. Their mouths melted into each other, Tami reached up and pulled Shelly on top of her.

"I don't think we're going to get much sleep," Tami cooed as Shelly kissed her neck. Shelly giggled softly and she pinched Tami's skin with her teeth. Tami gasped, wrapping her legs around Shelly. Shelly was starting to drift down towards Tami's breasts. Tami tapped her on the head, "Don't you think we should turn off the lights, and shut the door?" Shelly licked Tami's breast before glancing at the open door.

"Maybe we should leave it open," Shelly said, She softly kissed Tami's hard nipple, swirling her tongue around. "Maybe Bridget will walk in on us again." Shelly cupped both of Tami's breasts, brought her nipples together, and sucked both of them into her mouth.

Tami sighed. Shelly had the most amazing tongue for pleasure. Guaranteed orgasms. Every time seemed fresh and new. She could feel her body responding to every touch, every nibble, and yes, every bite. Shelly's hair tickled Tami's chest. Her mouth devoured her firm breasts. Glistening her skin with saliva. "I don't know if she is ready for that." Tami said. "If we don't shut the door now, we never will."

"Then you go shut it," Shelly started kissing her way down Tami's belly. "I'm busy."

"Oh God," Tami moaned. She looked at the open door, the bright light. The distraction would bother her. But if she didn't go now, she would be overwhelmed by her rising passion. "I'll shut it." Tami slid out from underneath Shelly. Her legs were shaking. She lurched to the door, flicked off the light. Moonlight fell into the room. Tami turned and peeked down the hall. The crack beneath Bridget's door was dark. She was already in bed. Tami turned back to Shelly. "Looks like Bridget's already in bed."

"Leave the door open just a bit then," Shelly said. "That way, if she does come down the hall, she has a choice of joining us, watching us, or leaving." Shelly motioned for Tami to come and join her. Tami smiled, left the door open about a foot. She walked back to the bed. Shelly lay back on the bed, her head near the edge. Tami stopped and smiled. Shelly reached up, tugged at Tami's hips, pulling her towards her, onto her face. Tami spread her legs, letting Shelly's head to slip between her thighs. Tami put her hands on Shelly's breasts, she felt Shelly warm tongue teasingly lap at her pussy lips. "Hmm, delicious," Shelly said from beneath. "You're wet."

"You make me that way," Tami spread her legs a little more. Shelly slid her tongue into Tami's pussy. Tami held her breath, waiting for the flick at her clit. When it came, she shuddered and exhaled loudly. She lowered her head. She could see Shelly's chin moving beneath her pubic hair. Tami slowly ground her hips, matching the rhythm of Shelly's tongue. Shelly wrapped both arms around Tami's hips, guiding her motions. Tami lowered herself slightly, bringing more weight down on Shelly, increasing the pressure of her flickering tongue.

Tami moaned. It wouldn't be much longer. She was shuddering, grinding, panting. Little whimpers escaped under her breath. Shelly pulled Tami's hips tighter to her, tasted the change in the warm juices dribbling down her chin. Tami lowered her head, used Shelly's breasts has handles, started bucking her hips harder. Her whimpers changed to guttural grunts. With a loud groan her body convulsed. She held still, shuddered again, and let the orgasm rip through her. Shelly held on, letting Tami ride her tongue.

Tami spasmodically rubbed her pussy on Shelly's face. Bringing on little waves of pleasure. Shelly flicked her tongue, carefully helping Tami maintain her orgasm. Tami slowed the motion of her hips. Her legs shook from her efforts. She ran her hands over her chest, surprised at a fine sheen of sweat even thought the house was cool. She was trembling, having trouble standing. She leaned forward, planning on crawling on the bed. Instead she collapsed on top of Shelly. Tami panted into Shelly's pubic hair.

"Ah, could you scoot up a bit, this is a little uncomfortable," Shelly took a lick of Tami's pussy. Tami rolled sideways off Shelly, allowing Shelly to slid back completely onto the bed. Tami propped herself up on he side, petting Shelly's pubic hair. Shelly wiped Tami's juices from her face and chin. "Jeez, you really got wet that time."

Tami laughed. She was still hot. She lifted her left leg and slid hand in her between her thighs. She pushed her hips forward as her fingers slipped in her dripping pussy. My God, she really was wet. Slowly she started rubbing her slit.

"Are you still horny?" Shelly asked. Tami smiled, pulled her fingers out of her pussy, wiping her wetness on Shelly's lips. Shelly opened her mouth, sucking in Tami's fingers. Shelly reached down between her legs, wetted her fingers, and put them to Tami's mouth. Tami sucked on Shelly's fingers. The looked at each other in the pale moonlight, sucking on each other's fingers. "Isn't it my turn?" Shelly asked.

"Hmm," Tami smiled. She rolled back over on top of Shelly, pressing her pussy back into Shelly's face. Tami lowered her head between Shelly's legs. Her pussy was wet to her tongue. Using long slow licks, she parted Shelly's pussy lips with her tongue, slowly she stuck he tongue as deep as she could in Shelly's pussy.

"Oh yes," Shelly moaned. Tami repositioned her hips, then drove her pussy back into Shelly's face. Shelly took the cue and started to lick Tami's pussy. Tami smiled, then started licking Shelly's lips with pleasure. The race was on. It was a game Shelly and Tami would sometimes play when eating each other out. The goal was to see who could make the other come first. Tami didn't know if she was at an advantage, or disadvantage, having come once already. But she knew that Shelly wouldn't let that stop her from making her orgasm again.

Shelly felt Tami working her wet pussy with renewed vigor. She instantly knew Tami was joining the race. Shelly reached up and slid two fingers in Tami's pussy. Tami flinched, then arched her ass up, giving Shelly a better angle on her digging fingers. Shelly reciprocated by spreading her legs wide, pulling her hips up. Tami curled one arm under Shelly's leg, and slid in her own fingers. The sounds of slurping drifted in the room. The bodies of the two women danced in the moonlight. Little gasps, moans, and more pleasure filled whimpering seeped into the wet sounds.

Shelly felt herself building towards an orgasm, she fought the desire to just lie back and let it come. She was going to make Tami come first. Tami, also was feeling the warmth rising in her, Shelly was good, a first rate pussy eater. But not tonight, she could tell from Shelly movements, that Shelly was getting close to orgasm, she would make her come first. Their bodies shuddered and rubbed against each other. Each woman fighting with the desire to surrender to the eventual ecstasy but determined to make the other surrender first. Harder and faster, they licked and fingered, nibbled and bit.

Tami squeaked as the first orgasmic wave hit her. In her frenzy she flicked Shelly's clit between her teeth and tongue. At nearly the same instant, Shelly fought the temptation to throw her head back as her body convulsed in orgasm. They had never had simultaneous orgasms before. They had come close, but now, they finally succeeded. Driven by orgasms, Tami and Shelly melted into each other. Becoming on mass of moaning quivering sweaty flesh. Their own orgasms fueled by feeling their partner's orgasm. Finally, after what was seemingly the longest orgasm of their lives, they collapse into each other. Spent.

Tami rolled off of Shelly. They lay in the moonlight, panting.

Bridget backed up into the hall. She had been watching for the last few minutes. After leaving earlier, she had gone back to her room, and wondered if she should have been more forward. But she didn't want to seem desperate or pathetic. Propped up on her pillows in the dark, she replayed her discussion with the naked girls. Two naked girls, in her house, what would people think? She was so turned on by seeing them naked. Her hand slipped into her panties. How could she have made the leap? Should she just have peeled off her shirt and gotten naked too. That was too forward, and clumsy. She could have said her idea was for all three of them to share a bed. Still to ackward. Bridget stopped rubbing herself in frustration. She couldn't thing of a good way to get show Tami and Shelly what she wanted.

She was just about to lie down when she heard what sounded like a cry. Then another. Then a little scream. Worried that something might be wrong, Bridget quietly opened the bedroom door, she could see moonlight falling the hallway. The spare bedroom door wasn't closed completely. She decided just go down the hall and check on them. Creeping down the hall, she could hear heavy breathing, some soft talking, and movement on the bed. She crept to the far wall of the hall, she heard Shelly say 'Oh yes.' Making sure to stay out of the moonlight, she peeked into the bedroom.

Bridget had to cover her mouth to prevent a gasp from coming out. Briefly she considered running back to her room. But what she saw transfixed her. In the full moonlight, she saw Tami and Shelly writhing against each other. The shadow from Tami's ass fell across Shelly's face, but it was clear what she was doing, and what was being done to her. Bridget stepped forward, making sure she kept in the shadows. From the grunts and groans, she knew the two were oblivious to anything but each other. Her hand slid back into her panties. She quivered at her own touch.

Bridget silently peeled off her shirt. She dropped it carefully on the floor, so she would be able to find it quickly if needed. Just as quietly, she let her panties drop around her ankles, kicked them on top of her nightshirt. Now naked, she found herself incredibly aroused. By watching, and her own nakedness. Her fingers found her wet pussy again. She leaned against the wall, using both hands on her pussy. Much to her surprise she had a mini orgasm almost immediately. She shuddered in the moonlight, watching Tami and Shelly, and started to rub herself again.

Tami's back glistened with a light sweat. Bridget bit her lip to keep from breathing to loud. Her hands were furiously rubbing her clit. She imagined that is was Tami's hands, then Shelly's, Tami's tongue, then Shelly's, then both at once. Images of her, lying naked in the moonlight, two beautiful girls exploring between her burning legs, filled her mind. She wanted to close her eyes and let these images take over. But, at the same time, she could not tear here eyes off the writhing figures just a few feet away. She was building to fever, fast, too fast, too powerful. She brought up her hand, put her fist in her mouth to keep herself from screaming. Tasting her own juices set her off. She leaned back against the wall as her orgasm raked over her. The need to keep quiet made the orgasm even more intense. Bridget shook, her legs buckled, she dropped to her knees.

Fearful that she had been heard, she looked in the room. Tami and Shelly were grinding into each other. Bridget rammed her fingers in her pussy as another spasm hit her. She rocked back on her ankles. She was half in the moonlight now, but didn't care. She covered her mouth with her hand, muffling another cry. Wetness ran down her thighs. Bridget dropped forward using the hand to cover her mouth to catch herself. She whimpered, wanting to scream. She looked up. She was at the edge of the doorway now. If either Tami or Shelly looked this way, she would be seen. But her orgasm was passing, but the intensity of it shocked her. From the frenzied moans in the room, she wasn't the only one getting off. Bridget gained control, pulled back into the darkness, and watched Tami and Shelly quiver like she just did.

Tami finally rolled off Shelly, and Bridget suddenly wondered if they would need to come out to use the bathroom. They would find her, sitting on the hall floor, naked, the smell of her pussy on her hands, on her body. She grabbed her clothes, tried to stand up, but her legs were shaking. Fearful that she might stumble, Bridget started to crawl back to her room. She worried she might not make it. Tami or Shelly could come out in the hall. The first thing they would see is her ass, up in the air, as she crawled away. Bridget cursed herself silently, forced herself to keep crawling. All she wanted to do was lie down and rest. She reached her room, came up on her knees, glanced back down the hall. She had made it. Her little adventure was unnoticed by the two. Quietly she shut the door. She tossed her clothes at the side of the bed as she crawled in. She was too tired to get dressed. Besides, she decided that she liked to sleep in the nude. Sleep washed over her quickly.

In the spare bedroom, Tami and Shelly crawled under the covers as well. Tami turned towards the window, Shelly curling up behind her. They kissed tenderly, tasting each other. Then the quiet of the night drifted over them. The moon rose in the sky, the night was passing. The shadows shifted, the moonlight panned through the open windows. Falling over Tami and Shelly. Their duffel bags lying on the floor. Out in the hall, the moonbeam narrowed, its angle affected by the partially closed door. Sliding across the carpet, the moonbeam discovered a crumpled pile. Bridget's wet panties. They would still be moist in the morning.

MNGuy
MNGuy
50 Followers
12