Brief (No Pun Intended) Experiences

Story Info
Some short tales to prove that voyeur fun can be brief too.
1.4k words
4.06
35k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few miscellaneous accounts of some girls I have had the pleasure of observing over the years.

#1

Not much story with this one. The girl was my neighbor’s daughter. I knew the family by name only and didn’t even know their daughter was living at home again. I don’t know how old she was, but I think was in her mid-twenties when I first voyeured her.

I used to watch her through the window and horizontal blinds that were over her bed. I love horizontal blinds like this because people have a sense of security which is really not there. Then, when the bed is under the window the set-up is complete.

These experiences are amongst the strangest I have ever had. The reason for this is what I would see did whenever I voyeured her. I have never seen any other girl do this, nor have I ever figured out why she did it. Now that I have your attention I will explain (wait for it).

This girl would lie on her bed and talk on the phone. The bed and phone part aren’t unusual. But what was very odd was how she would lie on the bed.

She would lie across the narrow part of the bed and put her feet on the wall. Okay so far, right? But then, she would walk up the wall until her butt rested on the edge of the window sill and only her shoulders and neck were on the bed. Her knees would hang down near her shoulders. She would then lay there topless and chat with her friends on the phone. Sometimes for thirty minutes at a time.

I watched this girl come and go from her room for about two weeks before I got lucky for the first time. I was tempted to give up on her when it finally happened. She came walking into her room and immediately took off her shirt and jeans. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her perky little “A” cups were very cute.

She grabbed the phone and lay down on the bed. At first she lay with her bed on the pillow, her body was stretched out below the window and I got a great view of it. She was trim, almost skinny, but overall not bad at all. Her panties were lacy but not sheer.

She dialed several numbers before someone answered. From where I was at I could hear every word of her conversation. Once she started to talk with her friend, she spun around on the bed and hung her head off the edge. This seemed very strange. It was almost as if she was giving me a show. I couldn’t believe that she would actually do this, so I just figured that she enjoyed being in this position.

When she finally got herself all positioned her butt was against the window sill and, I tell you no lie, her panty clad pussy was less than a foot from my face. If not for the window I could have smelled her scent. I was completely stunned. Again I thought that she must be doing this on purpose. I later learned that she wasn’t.

I gazed at the sight in amazement for what seemed an eternity. Her lace covered crotch was beautiful, with a few pubes poking out of the fibers of the lace. The fabric clung and conformed to the folds or her pussy. Unbelievable.

I got a similar maybe a dozen more times. Always she wore panties – which I am sure you might imagine was torturous. Then one day I almost got caught.

In middle of one peeping session and car light in the long driveway startled me. I slipped a little and my head hit the window. I took off running around the house. When I got to the corner I looked back and saw her looking out the window. I knew she couldn’t see me from where I stood, but I never went back again.

#2

I had been at a friends house one night visiting. My car was in the shop over night and he had picked me up from the mechanics and brought me to his house. Another friend was going to pick me up and drive me home. My ride home was late, and my other friend had to leave for work. So, I walked out to the street to wait for my ride, as my friend drove off to work.

I sat on a garden wall to retie my shoe and make myself comfortable while I waited. As I sat there, a light came on behind me. It obviously got my attention. I then realized I was sitting in front of the bedroom of my friend’s sister whom he shared a house with.

I decided that I should move to the curb so as not to alarm her or appear improper – which, initially was not my intent. As I prepared to get up I heard music come on in the bedroom behind me. I moved and sat down on the curb, my feet in the gutter. I lay back on the sidewalk for a while as I waited.

After a few minutes I sort of rolled over to sit up. As I did I noticed that I could see directly into the bedroom through the bottom of the window. It seems that my friend’s sister had closed the blinds all the way. As I glanced in I saw what looked like the upper half of a naked woman lying on the floor. I was sure I was mistaken, but wanted to make sure just in case.

I strolled back to the window and sat on the ground in front of the wall I was on earlier. Front this height I could turn my head and look straight into her bedroom. I was surprised to see that what I thought I had seen, I actually had. There was the sister of my friend, who I had known for over 5 years, doing exercises in the nude.

I learned that the reason I had seen her lying on the floor was because she was doing sit ups. Here feet were tucked under her dresser as she did her reps. I was taken totally off guard. I was also sitting on a street that ran through the middle of a development so there was quite a bit of traffic.

Every chance I got I would turn around to see what she was up to. I watched her do push ups - which was quite interesting – as her breasts hung down and then were squished under her body as she went up and down. More sit-ups, and, best of all, bicycles. If you are unfamiliar with that exercise it is when you lay on your back, support your hips with your hands, and raise your legs over your head. Then you move them as if you were riding a bicycle while lying on your back.

The beauty of her doing the bicycle exercise was her position. The only way she had the room she needed was face lengthwise away from the window. Her head was towards me and I got a clear view of her breasts bouncing on her chest. I could also see flashes of her crotch as her legs pumped the imaginary peddles of her bicycle.

When she finished she sat up (her back to me). Then she rolled forward to stand up. As she did her ass was facing me. I got a great bend over shot of her pussy and asshole. She stood up and left her room. A minute or two later my friend arrived and I left. Never saw her naked again.

Commentary –

You have been following my submissions you might be questioning whether or not my stories are legitimate. I mean, even as I write them I think about how they must sound. Sometimes they sound too good to be true or as if I am luckier than most when it comes to finding girls to voyeur. The reality is that the experiences I have had have happened over many, many years. I sometime go months without ever getting a good peep.

Voyeurs on the other hand are out there everywhere. All you have to do is have an eye open for opportunities and simply look for them. Even in this area I will go for extended periods of time without getting a good “shot” of a girl. Then, on other occasions I will see 3, 4, 5 or more great views in a single day.

That’s just how it works with this sort of thing. It is feast or famine. I have learned one thing though; if you are looking for chances, and willing to take a few yourselves, you will be rewarded. Often when you least expect it.