Brie's Boss

Story Info
Elizabeth Olsen shows Brie Larson who's boss.
5.3k words
4.67
35.2k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Brie Larson or Elizabeth Olsen or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Brie Larson was enjoying one of her favourite pastimes while she was on break, that being using her phone to look at all of her conquests. Especially their freshly fucked ass holes, gaping wide open for Brie after she had shown each of them who's boss. Karen Gillan, Zoe Saldana, Evangeline Lilly, Cobie Smulders, and even the big one, Scarlett Johansson, were all there showing their Mistress her handiwork by bending over and spreading their cheeks.

The question was, would one of those lucky bitches get her attention now, or was it time for some fresh booty? Because she just happened to be filming the latest Avengers movie, Endgame, and all of her favourite Marvel bitches were here. Hell, she could line them up and take all their asses if she wanted too, and that was very, very tempting.

However, there was someone she had been meaning to make her bitch, and now seem like a perfect time, as Elizabeth Olsen had just finished her latest scene, and was heading back to her trailer to relax. God, she was so cute in her little Scarlet Witch outfit, and given that Brie just so happened to be wearing her Captain Marvel uniform, it would be like these two characters were fucking, giving her an extra thrill.

Honestly, it had been why she had been collecting Marvel girls lately. So she followed Elizabeth back to her trailer, gave it a few long seconds, and then followed her in, only pausing to grin at the fact that Elizabeth looked adorably startled, and vulnerable. Oh yes, she thought with a grin, this was going to be easy.

Elizabeth looked up from where she was sitting in her make-up chair, and asked, "Can I help you?"

"I hope so." Brie grinned, closing the door behind her, pausing for dramatic effect, before moving closer to her pray while explaining, "I love being a movie star, I really do. It was my dream for so long, and I worked so hard for it, I definitely deserve it. But you know what else I deserve?"

"A lesson in knocking?" Elizabeth quipped dryly.

"Entertainment while I wait to grace the cameras with my presence." Brie continued, not acknowledging Elizabeth's response, "That's where you come in."

"And what can I do?" Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

"Provide entertainment." Brie grinned wickedly, towering over the still seated Elizabeth as she stopped directly in front of her.

"What kind of entertainment?" Elizabeth asked cautiously.

"What? Scarlett didn't tell you? Or Cobie, maybe?" Brie raised an eyebrow.

"We're not that close." Elizabeth admitted sadly.

"Well, they could've told you, without telling you..." Brie grinned, before leaning down to whisper into the ear of her pray, "Have you noticed them sitting funny? Huh? Maybe shuffling from cheek to cheek, unable to get comfortable? Or the fact that they're walking funny? Or maybe the fact that sometimes they even try to avoid sitting down or walking altogether? Huh? Any idea what that's about, huh?"

"Erm, bad catering?" Elizabeth squeaked.

"I've been fucking them. In the ass." Brie explained, her grin becoming much wider in the process, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I've been shoving my nice, big strap-on dick up their sexy little asses. Oh yes, that's right, I've been butt fucking The Black Widow since before I even joined this ridiculous little franchise, and since I signed on the dotted line I've been going around collecting Marvel girls, and you're next. Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, I'll give the Marvel franchise this, it knows how to collect hot girls, but so do I. Oh yeah, I've pretty much had all of you now, but I was saving you until last, because you are so cute, and it's going to be such fun breaking you in. Sliding my big fat cock into your tight little ass hole and making you my bitch. Show you who's boss. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're about to learn that around here, Brie's Boss."

Admittedly, if a guy had talked to her that way, Brie would have definitely kicked his ass, but it was disturbingly effective on women. Hopefully it was just because she was a woman, and no one would expect her to say such things, let alone do them. But she had her doubts. And if Elizabeth turned out to be just another slut who would let a virtual stranger, and worse, a co-worker, like Brie butt fuck her then she deserved no sympathy.

Which definitely seemed to be the case, as when she pulled back to look her pray in the eye, Elizabeth wasn't angry or disgusted when she should've been. No, like all the rest she seemed intrigued. So Brie took the risk and leaned in.

It was a risk which paid off, Elizabeth meeting her in the middle with a kiss which was surprisingly passionate, and maybe even savage, right from the start. Which was really impressive, given that Elizabeth seemed so sweet and innocent. Apparently she was full of surprises, a point which was proven with more than just the kiss.

Oh yes, it was also proved with wandering hands squeezing Brie's boobs and then her butt so skilfully that Brie almost forgot to return the favour. Almost. She also struggled to take control of the kiss, like she usually did. But it was only a matter of time, and after initially being startled by how handsy the other woman was, she started giving as good as she got. Sadly about the same time, the kiss was broken, although if she was honest at that point Brie could do with a breather.

Although it wasn't enough to stop Brie from chuckling breathlessly, "Wow, and I thought you'd be shy."

"You thought wrong." Elizabeth quipped.

"Obviously." Brie grinned, before asking, "So, you done this before?"

"In a manner of speaking." Elizabeth said coolly.

"Damn. And here I was hoping you were a virgin. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I love popping cherries." Brie grinned, expecting Elizabeth to inform her she wasn't a virgin, and then reveal that she meant anal virgin, bringing the focus back where she wanted it. Instead she was rather surprised with the response, and the way Elizabeth looked at her.

"Me too." Elizabeth said softly, looking Brie up and down as she quickly added, "You ever have your ass eaten out?"

"Oh hell yeah, mmmmmmmmm, I love it when bitches kiss my ass!" Brie grinned wickedly, reaching for her belt and moving back, "So if you wanna toss my salad before we start, go ahead. Just make sure you do a good job. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, do a good job eating my ass, and I promise, I'll take it nice and easy on you when the time comes."

"Noted." Elizabeth said dryly, before slapping Brie's hand away from her pants, "No!"

"The fuck?" Brie frowned, before grinning again after she got a good explanation.

"I want to do it." Elizabeth explained, slipping out of her chair and getting behind the other woman.

"Alright then." Brie smirked smugly, pushing the chair out of the way and leaning over the make-up table slightly, "Go ahead you little slut, unwrap your yummy present. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, eat it bitch! Eat it! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I love it when another girl eats my ass. And kisses it! Oh yeah, pucker up slut, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, go right ahead and kiss my ass. Literally press your lips to my butt, and become my ass kisser. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, then lick my back door you nasty little ho. Lick it Lizzie! Oh yes, lick my butt hole, Lizzie the nasty little lezzie. Oh yes, that's a great name for you. I like that. Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss! AH FUCK!"

Elizabeth actually really enjoyed listening to Brie talk trash. She found it really cute. Maybe a little annoying, but mostly cute, as she had a suspicion that Brie wasn't nearly as tough as she claimed to be. Although time would tell, and for now Elizabeth was more than happy with staring at the prize before her, encased within the skin tight suit of Brie's superhero suit.

Her Captain Marvel suit, which looked really, really good on her. Although there was one small adjustment Elizabeth wanted to make, namely by grabbing hold of those tight pants and pulling them down slowly, gradually revealing Brie's cute little ass, which made Elizabeth practically salivating with anticipation.

Once her prize was exposed she let go of those pants, which were clinging so tightly to Brie's legs initially they just stayed there, bunched up around her knees before slowly making their way down to her ankles. Not that Elizabeth noticed, as she was way too busy having her way with Brie's ass. Oh yes, she didn't kiss it, like she had been ordered too. No, she went straight to eating it.

Pulling those cheeks wide apart with both hands, giving her all the access she could possibly need, then pressing her tongue just beneath the other girl's pussy and slowly made her way up Brie's butt crack. Not that the bitch complained. In fact, she did exactly the opposite. Of course, she'd been talking trash this entire time, but this really kicked things into high gear.

"Oh... fuck!" Brie repeated for a few seconds after crying out as she was initially stunned, before grinning with delight, "Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, eat it! Eat it Lizzie the nasty little lezzie! Eat my fucking ass you bitch! Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! You really are a nasty little bottom, aren't you? Huh? Yeah you are, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, just couldn't wait to lick my butt hole, huh? Dirty girl. I love it though. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, I love bitches who love eating ass! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMM, GET YOUR TONGUE UP MY ASS! GET YOUR TONGUE IN MY FUCKING ASS HOLE BITCH! OH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Does this bitch ever shut up, Elizabeth thought with annoyance, as she continued sliding her tongue up and down, initially licking the entire crack, but very quickly honing in on just Brie's butt hole. Something she would have happily licked for hours, or at least a good few minutes, if Brie had just been quiet, but the constant commentary was now getting a bit annoying, so she decided to distract her.

It didn't really work as Brie just kept talking, but at least at that point Elizabeth had something to distract her. Namely, that she got further than she thought pushing her tongue literally into the other girl's butt. Given Brie's bravado Elizabeth wasn't even sure she get any of it in, but she did. And it was glorious. Not the entire thing, but if enough to make a difference.

One very important difference was that Brie became incoherent, allowing Elizabeth to enjoy this simple act for a few long minutes. She really got into it, pushing her face as deep as it could go in between those cheeks, proudly smothering herself in the process, just so that she could get her tongue nice and deep into that ass. Nice and deep as she tongue fucked her. Tongue fucked Brie's butt.

Which some thought was a submissive thing to do, but she definitely felt dominant in that moment, even though it had nothing compared with the things which came next. Like for example going back to spit on that cute little forbidden hole. Okay, that had more to do with making it nasty, but it also gave her the distraction she needs to spit onto her finger, providing a much needed distraction for what happened next.

"Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooooh, that's it you nasty bitch! Spit on it, mmmmmmmmmm fuck! Spit on my back door! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE SO FUCKING NASTY! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE A DIRTY, FILTHY, NASTY LITTLE HO, AH FUCK!" Brie continued to encourage, until she suddenly went silent.

Brie couldn't believe it. Was that a finger knocking on her back door? Oh God, it was! Lizzie the nasty little lezzie was rubbing the saliva into her butt hole. Which was really, really weird, but Brie supposed she could get into it, as long as it didn't go any further than that. But it did. Oh God, Liz slowly began pushing her finger into her ass hole, something which was a big no-no for tops, and yet Brie didn't say a word.

Of course, the only reason for that was that she was in shock that sweet little Elizabeth Olson would dare try such a thing to anyone, least of all her, but still, it was incredibly embarrassing. Also, the entire time the other woman let out a worrying moan, followed by an even more worrying statement.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd, oh Brie, you're so tight!" Elizabeth moaned dreamily, before adding with a grin, "Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, this is going to be fun."

Which was not something a weak little bottom like Lizzie the nasty little lezzie should be saying. Then again, this was not something she should be doing either, but here they were. Here was seemingly sweet and innocent Elizabeth Olson burying her index finger inside of Brie Larson's butt hole, and after pausing for a few long seconds she began slowly pulling it out.

Stupidly Brie thought the finger would actually be pulled out at that point, but of course, the other girl just started pumping that finger in and out of her ass, anally taking with a fucking finger. Not that this counted. No, this was basically just a doctors exam. It didn't mean anything. And neither did the fact that Brie didn't stop it because again, she was just so shocked she couldn't say or do anything. Even when she really, really should, like when a second finger was added.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, nice and tight. Virgin tight? Huh? Are you? Is Brie Larson an anal virgin? I hope so, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love taking anal cherries." Elizabeth teased.

Brie blushed, thought about it for a few long seconds, and then murmured, "Bull."

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, "What was that?"

"I call bull-shit." Brie said firmly, "Someone like you could never be a top."

"Wanna bet?" Elizabeth asked in a sing-song voice, and then when there was a telling silence she said, "Fine, just stay still, and I'll show you."

As she said this Lizzie the nasty little lezzie prove just how naughty she was by pulling that finger out and then pushing it into her mouth in between sentences. Then to emphasize the 'just stay here' part, she delivered a hard strike to Brie's ass, which normally she wouldn't take from anyone, least of all an obvious bottom like Elizabeth Olson.

However she was out to prove a point, and she was confident that if she just waited the bitch would confess that she had been lying, and then Brie would take what was hers. Instead Elizabeth retrieved a menacing looking strap-on from her bag and attached it to herself, without taking off her Scarlet Witch costume. She then started to cover it with lube, which was very, very worrying, but Brie just wasn't buying it.

"Believe me now?" Elizabeth smirked.

There was a brief silence, and then Brie unconvincingly replied, "That... that proves nothing."

"It doesn't?" Elizabeth questioned, and then when she got no reply she shrugged, "I guess I'll just need to try harder to convince you. Now what can I do? Let me think..."

In what was clearly another attempt to scare her Elizabeth closed the distance between them, although the effect was ruined by her putting on a thoughtful expression which just looked adorable. Which made Brie more confident than ever that no one this sweet and innocent looking could possibly even think about such a dirty and dominant thing, let alone actually do it.

Yes, any moment now Lizzie would just give up, and then her cute little ass would belong to 'Captain Marvel'. Both figuratively, and literally. Oh yes, as soon as this girl was done playing around Brie would take what was hers. Although was a little worrying that sweet little Elizabeth Olson was using one hand to spread one of her butt cheeks, and using the other to press the tip of the strap-on against Brie's virgin butt hole. And then push forward. And then... fuck. Oh fuck!

"OH FUCK!" Brie swore as her virgin back door began to stretch for an invading object for the first time, and then whimpered, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME!"

Elizabeth was surprised that Brie wasn't complaining more directly. Hell, she was surprised this was working at all, because previously when she turned the tables on a top they would need a lot more convincing before they would let her anywhere near their butt holes, let alone actually ass fuck them. But here Brie was, allowing her arrogance to get the better of her, and for that she would pay a very, very high price indeed.

Although Elizabeth couln't really concentrate on that at the moment. No, not during the heavenly moment she was making another woman's back hole slowly open for her until the head of her cock slid through it and into Brie's bottom, making it official, sweet little Elizabeth Olson had just taken the anal virginity of Brie Larson.

Anally violating another woman was always a treat, as it was the ultimate act of dominance to be the one dishing it out, and the ultimate submission to receive it. Oh God, did Elizabeth love to feel the power and dominance that came from ass fucking another woman. But of course, the feeling was always more satisfying when she was doing it to another woman in show business.

After all, it had always been a tough business, something she had learned from an early age, where you both had to be friendly, and yet competing with each other. Arguably Elizabeth had it even worse than her sisters, because as an adult female, she had to deal with people like Brie Larson. Women that would defile her and make her their bitch if they were given half a chance. Luckily, Elizabeth had a way for dealing with women like that.

It had never been quite as easy before, but there was definitely a thrill to that, especially as Brie continued not complaining, despite the fact that she was given a lot of chances too. After all, Elizabeth just couldn't resist pausing when she officially popped Brie's back door cherry, and then when she slowly started pushing further into the other woman's ass hole, wanting to savour both those precious moments.

She also wanted to savour this beautiful sight, maybe especially watching inch after inch of dildo disappearing into Brie's most private hole, filling and stretching out her rectum with girl cock. Then there were the sounds. Oh God, the sounds of this arrogant bitch groaning, gasping, whimpering, and crying out as she continued to get a taste of her own medicine.

Occasionally Elizabeth would seduce a young and hopeful assistant, that had never done anything to anybody, and it was certainly thrilling to corrupt someone like that, and turn them into her little fuck toy. But inevitably she took it easy on them, even after she broke them in, which really wasn't her preference.

No, she enjoyed inflicting this kind of humiliation and submission on a would be top, especially when they were coming after her. Something Elizabeth had almost given up on waiting for Brie Larson to do, but she was so glad she didn't have to be the one making the first move, as again this made it so much more satisfying for her. Especially during the hard anal pounding.

Brie couldn't believe she was allowing this to happen. She should be shoving Elizabeth off of her, something that would be easy to do even without preparing for the role of Captain Marvel, as this girl weighed basically nothing. Which only made this more embarrassing, as not only was she being topped, but by someone a lot physically weaker than her. Someone allegedly sweet and innocent.

Someone she was sure would actually stop of she asked, but she just couldn't. All she could let out were pathetic groans, gasps, whimpers and cries, the giant dildo stretching her rectum completely robbing her of the ability to speak. God, and to think she had been inflicting this on other people, on other women, this entire time.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12