Brie's Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth continues to show Brie who's boss.
4.9k words
4.51
12k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Brie Larson or Elizabeth Olsen or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Brie Larson was feeling extremely tired from a long day of press and interviews, which was maybe the worst part of her job. Of course this time was even worse, because while thankfully she wasn't in the same interviews as Elizabeth Olsen, they were back in the same orbit, something that Brie couldn't get out of her mind.

Especially because she was constantly getting texts from her tormentor, telling her in detail what was going to happen to her at the end of the day, which made Brie's poor butt hole quiver with fear. Which would be bad enough, but her treacherous body was also quivering with anticipation. And her pussy, oh God, her pussy was wet. Wet from the thought of getting ass fucked, again! What the hell was wrong with her?

Part of the problem was she spent the entire day expecting to be pulled into a bathroom, Elizabeth reminding her that with the blackmail material she had on her, she could have her anyway she wanted, whenever she wanted, which to her shame constantly left Brie feeling horny. Then disappointed when it didn't happen.

Especially as they had a premier to go to, meaning that Brie would have to sit through a three-hour movie before getting some relief. Oh well, at least this meant that they would be doing it in a hotel room this time, meaning that it would be less likely they were caught. Only, the moment she thought that, she got a text telling her to meet Elizabeth in the bathroom. Oh God, she was so fucked! Literally!

That text came moments before the movie started, Brie just staring at it with disbelief until the lights went down, at which point she turned off the phone and put it away. From where she was, she could just about see Elizabeth, and since she hadn't moved Brie had no reason too. But then she did move, even making sure to give Brie a look as she went, which again made poor Brie quiver, especially her most private hole.

She then sat there in the dark for a few long minutes, before taking a deep and calming breath, and making her way to the exit. At which point she very nearly ran out of the building, but she didn't want to find out what the consequences of that would be, so eventually she went into the nearest girl's bathroom.

She found Elizabeth there waiting for her with a wicked grin on her face, the other woman immediately grabbing her, shoving her against the nearest wall, and then shoving her tongue into her mouth. Brie loved kissing beautiful women, but definitely not in a public setting, so initially she tensed up and tried to pushed Lizzie away.

Of course Liz was having none of that, and despite herself Brie found herself melting into the kiss for a few long minutes, before she thought she heard something, and broke the kiss. Thankfully she was wrong, or at least the sound came from someone not heading this way. But either way it was a reminder that this was far more risky than the other times they'd had sex, semi-publicly, and that she should at least try to talk her way out of it.

"What?" Elizabeth frowned in confusion, and annoyance.

"I, I thought I heard something." Brie explained.

"Huh." Elizabeth hummed, tilting her head and listening out, before admitting, "I don't hear anything."

"Well, obviously. But it's only a matter of time before I do, and there is something. Or someone." Brie pointed out, "So do you really want to take the risk?"

"Yes." Elizabeth grinned, without hesitation.

"But... but couldn't we just watch the movie?" Brie whimpered.

"We will... next time. I promise." Elizabeth promised, another grin crossing her face, "I'm actually really looking forward to watching this movie in full. But it's a long press tour, and we're going to get a lot of chances to see this thing. Mmmmmmmmmm, and right now, there's something I'd much rather watch. Namely your cute little butt bouncing on my cock."

"And you will." Brie promised, hating that fact, even if her body didn't, "Just not here. Please? Later, in your hotel room?"

Elizabeth looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded her head, "Alright."

"Thank God." Brie breathed a sigh of relief, although it was short-lived.

"All you need to do, is get Scarlett to take your place." Elizabeth explained, trying not to grin wickedly, and probably failing, as she explained, "Yeah, go get Scarlett, bring her down here, and explain you're giving her to me, as a gift. Explains she deserves the best top, and you realized now that it isn't you. That it's me. That a bottom of her high-calibre deserves to be with a real top."

"I'm not saying any of that." Brie protested, both angry and appalled, "Not now, not ever."

"Well, it's either her ass, or yours." Elizabeth explained, before pointing out, "Although you may want to choose hers. It'll be a nice way to ease the transitional period. For both her, and especially you. Or better yet, maybe I'll have you anally ride me in front of her? That should be fun. She's your favourite, right? Mine too, mmmmmmmm, and I can't wait for her to find out you're just like her, a little anal loving bitch!"

"Okay, okay, fine! Let's just please stop talking about this, okay?" Brie blushed, quickly adding, "And for the love of God, can we please do this in a stall?"

"As if we'd do this anywhere else." Elizabeth scoffed, before heading for the nearest stall, "Just give me a sec, okay?"

"Okay." Brie replied definitively, taking a few long seconds to make sure they were alone, and then heading into the stall, at which point she whimpered at what she saw.

Namely Elizabeth pulling a strap-on up her thighs, and then sitting down on the toilet to start stroking lube into it, while grinning at her pray, "Take off your dress and give me that ass! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, give me what I want, nice and fast, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be nice and rim you first."

Elizabeth then chuckled as Brie struggled quickly to get out of her dress, drop it to the ground, and then turn around, so she could push her ass out. Brie would probably argue she just wanted to make this easy on herself, and quicker, but Elizabeth suspected Brie wanted this, at least on some level, because of the pleasure that a butt fucking could give her.

And they definitely should make this quick, given this was way too public, but Elizabeth just couldn't resist teasing her bitch in training a little bit, by leaving her hanging for a few long seconds. Plus it gave Brie the humiliation of exposing her ass, for the viewing pleasure of her top no less. Something which made the proud blonde look over her shoulder and glare at the brunette.

Which of course Elizabeth ignored in favour of staring at her prize, and then just jerking her head forward so she could bury her face in between Brie's butt cheeks. The combination of the suddenness of this, and no doubt the pleasure, caused Brie to let out a loud gasp, but thankfully after that she covered her mouth with her hand, and did a much better job of keeping herself quiet.

Meanwhile Elizabeth spent a minute or two tonguing that forbidden hole, just like that, which arguably wasn't a very good top thing to do because she was smothering herself in booty, but Elizabeth found it fun, and that was all that really mattered. After that she spread those cheeks with both hands, and pulled back, so she could spit on Brie's butt hole and then rub it in with her tongue.

It was a process she repeated a few times, before swirling her tongue around Brie's back hole, and then eventually trying to invade it. And to Elizabeth's delight she got much further than she did the first time she tried this. Not nearly as far as she did with her other bitches, but it was any matter of time. Besides, Brie wasn't even fully broken yet. Oh yes, once she was broken in and fully trained Elizabeth would be able to shove her tongue deep into this bitch hole.

Maybe even as deep as that complete and utter anal whore Scarlett Johansson. Hell, if she could make Brie half as big a slut for anal as Scarlett she could probably get her full length of her tongue up here. For now she would have to be satisfied with about half, which again, was an improvement.

Of course she knew would have better luck with her lube covered finger, so after a half decent rim job Elizabeth reluctantly pulled her tongue from Brie's ass hole and replaced it with a finger. She rubbed that finger around the hole, for a few long seconds, before pushing it aside, both women trying to muffle a moan of pleasure in the process, which put a wicked smile on Elizabeth's face.

This continued to be the case as she slowly slid that finger all the way inside Brie's butt, and then started pumping it in and out, and then eventually adding a second finger, getting the other woman's most private orifice ready for her to fuck it. Or more accurately, for Brie to fuck it. Oh yes, she was going to make the proud and arrogant Brie Larson ride her dick like the little bitch she was. Which again, put a wicked smile on Elizabeth's face.

"There you go, mmmmmmmmmm, nice and ready for my big dick." Elizabeth growled, even risking giving Brie's booty a nice hard smack, before ordering, "Now sit on it. Oh yeah, sit on that dick! My dick! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, I want the high and mighty Brie Larson riding my big strap-on cock with her slutty little ass hole! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Brie, be a good little anal bitch for me. Oh fuck!"

Brie whimpered pathetically as those words were growled into her ear, and even though they were fairly soft they sounded deafening in the otherwise quiet bathroom. If someone came into the room at that moment they would have definitely heard those words crystal clear, and while Brie would like to think that Elizabeth would be able to stop herself abruptly, she had no guarantees.

Which was why she should put a stop to this. Put her dress back on and get back to watching the movie, regardless of what the consequences might be. Or better yet, drag Elizabeth back to her hotel room, and finally turn the tables back to what they should be. Two things that Brie had dreamed of doing since she stepped into this bathroom, and thought repeatedly over the next few minutes, especially when anally violating herself.

Because, no matter how badly she wanted to avoid inflicting this humiliation upon herself, Brie couldn't walk out of here. Not if Elizabeth was going to follow through on her threat of showing her bitches the damning photographs of Brie's gaping butt hole. And she definitely couldn't stand the idea of Scarlett Johansson becoming Elizabeth's exclusive property, instead of hers.

So as much as it hurt her physically, and especially mentally, Brie grabbed hold of the strap-on, pressed it against her back door, and then forced herself downwards. Something she probably did more roughly the necessary, or was advisable, but she wanted to punish herself for being so weak. Also, as far as she was concerned, pain was preferable to the pleasure at this point.

She certainly got the pain she wanted that way, the sudden anal penetration far more agonizing than she anticipated, causing Brie to scream way too loudly in the process. To be fair, it was somewhat muffled by her hand, but not nearly enough considering the very public place they were doing this.

Which convinced her to go slow for the rest of the butt stuffing, but even then Brie found herself whimpering way too loudly into her hand, because then there was a horrible hint of pleasure from what should have been a purely agonizing act. God, what was allegedly sweet and innocent Elizabeth Olson doing to her? She was supposed to be a dominant butt busting top, not a submissive anal loving bottom.

Something that Brie desperately tried to remind herself over and over throughout this latest round of ass sex, but it became increasingly hard to believe, especially as pain gave way to pure pleasure, and she certainly felt the urge to make herself cum. Which she should probably do quickly, given that again they were in a very public place.

However Brie just couldn't live with herself if she came quickly from being fucked up the ass. Especially if she was the one doing the ass fucking. So she was just going to find a balance between the two, somehow. Which unfortunately for her, meant a few long minutes of bouncing her butt up and down that big cock, sodomizing herself for the amusement of another woman.

Elizabeth certainly had a wide grin on her face because of the beautiful sight in front of her. Because while she couldn't get the best look at her cock pumping in and out of Brie's most private hole she still got to enjoy watching the other woman bounce up and down her dick, which was something she lived for. Especially when that woman was a former top, who tried to force this upon her.

And it was up her ass. Oh yes, her cock was up Brie Larson's ass right now, creating the most wonderful mental high which Elizabeth couldn't focus upon without all the other distractions. Even if she did miss certain things. But that was okay, because she fully intended to enjoy those next time. Maybe even as early as tonight.

Despite how wonderful the site was before her, Elizabeth couldn't help daydreaming about that future encounter. How she would make the proud Brie Larson anally ride her face to face, so she could watch her perky little titties bouncing in time with her thrusts, and of course the wonderful look in her eyes, and on her face.

The embarrassment, the humiliation, and the shame of actually being forced to sodomize herself was absolutely delicious, especially when she saw it on a top's face. Although no matter what it was, apprehension was soon replaced with increasingly overwhelming pleasure, something that someone like Brie wouldn't be able to hide from her for very long.

Sure enough, the proud top Brie Larson began moaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure. More accurately, she had been making those sounds before, but now they became much louder, and without a hint of pain. Honestly, those sounds were too loud considering the environment they were in, but Elizabeth couldn't help but take a few long minutes to enjoy them.

Especially given they came quickly after Brie's butt cheeks came to rest against her lap, announcing the full length of her cock was embedded within the other woman's ass. Which made Brie whimper pathetically, but she barely hesitated to continue the bouncing. And admittedly part of this may have been Brie wanting to get this over with, but Elizabeth could tell that wasn't the only reason.

No, Brie was getting closer and closer to cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass, in record time too. Which made Elizabeth very, very tempted to just let her have it, as it would definitely help push the other woman to breaking completely. And again, given the current moment, that would definitely be the smart thing to do. However, Elizabeth was just having too much fun to allow things to end so quickly. So she cruelly allowed Brie to get so close to her orgasm that she could taste it, only to deny her.

Oh yes, she grabbed a firm hold of Brie's body to keep her in place, and then placed a hand over her face, so she couldn't complain. Which she should have done a long time ago, given the noises the other actress was making. Including the loud whimper of disappointment this caused her to let out, which had Elizabeth grinning wickedly.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, we wouldn't want everyone in the building to know that you're taking it up the ass like a little bitch, would we?" Elizabeth teased by whispering into Brie's ear, "Mmmmmmmmm, stay nice and quiet as you get butt fucked like the little anal bitch you are! Mmmmmmmmm, and especially when you cum for me. But not yet. No, mmmmmmmm, I'm not ready for Brie Larson to cum like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. Not yet. So just keep going, nice and slow, and wait to be rewarded. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, bounce for me. Bounce for me nice and slow. Oh yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fucking bounce!"

Brie initially tried to disobey that order, not because she finally wanted to defy Elizabeth Olson, or even because she wanted to get out of here, and/or get this over with as soon as possible. No, she just really wanted to cum so badly in that moment, she just couldn't stop herself. But with the addition of the hand over her face, Liz used the other hand to twist one of her nipples.

Which was a little counterproductive, considering that it made Brie cry out loudly, but at least it was into Lizzie's hand this time. However, she shouldn't let out too many more of those sounds, and her nipples felt supersensitive in that moment, given how aroused she was, meaning that almost automatically she slowed down again, only for her nipple to be twisted again in a clear sign that was too much.

It took a bit of trial and error, but eventually Brie found a pace that both actresses approved of, given the way that Liz went back to lovingly playing with her tits, and grinning against her ear. Actually she had been grinning the entire time, and whispering encouragement, which sounded deafening and the otherwise silent room, which was a very bad idea under the circumstances.

Brie really, really wanted to push that hand away from her face, and tell her tormentor that she should be the one shutting up. But of course, she didn't, as Elizabeth was the one holding all the cards here. All poor Brie could do was take it. Take it up the ass like a little bitch. The little anal bitch Elizabeth Olson had turned her into. Or maybe even the little anal bitch she had always been? Oh God, what a horribly humiliating thought.

Unfortunately for Brie it was a horribly humiliating thought which had been echoing in her mind for quite a while now, but maybe especially through the next few long minutes of anally riding another woman's cock. It was joined by others, like the unavoidable fact that part of her was absolutely loving this.

Which was obvious because she wanted to cum so bad it hurt at this point, she actually kind of loved being denied, because it meant she got to spend longer in this unthinkable situation. Or at least it was unthinkable only a few weeks ago. Or maybe even hours ago. Oh yes, even while anticipating some of this, Brie couldn't stop herself loving it so much. Not really. And as a result, part of her wanted this to last forever. Which was ironically when Elizabeth finally showed her some mercy.

"Still wanna cum for?" Elizabeth asked softly, not waiting for a response before taking her hand away and adding, "Then beg for it. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, beg me for the privilege of cumming like the submissive little anal bitch you are with a dick up your ass. Just not too loudly, mmmmmmmmm, or I'll make you ride me slowly for another hour."

Which of course had Brie whimpering pathetically, and then replying as softly as she could, "Please... please make me cum. Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum like the bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me cum like a submissive little anal bitch I am with a dick up my ass! Ooooooooooh, please, please, please give it to me. Fuck me hard. Pound my ass, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my cunt, I don't care how you do it, just make me cum! Oh my God, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Rather than verbally giving her permission Elizabeth chose instead just to cover Brie's mouth with her hand again, and wait a few long seconds, giving the impression that Brie had fucked up, and now she would be punished with a few more hours of butt fucking. Which was both something she found horrifying and exciting.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12