Briget Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go with a string of loud “Fuck-fuck-fuck...” and arched my back and kept cumming. I swear I saw stars.

When I collapsed on her I was totally fucked out. She pulled the shit-covered tool out of my trembling ass and turned it off. She rolled out from under me and dropped it beside the bed and I leaned over to look at it.

The slender, tapered bit was only about 4 inches long. The rest of the ridged handle grip made it about 7-8 inches in total. The tube of lube beside it made it slide into me easier. She must have got it ready and greased when I went to the bathroom. The sneak...

“Well,” she said, “that seemed to work pretty good.”

“That’s an understatement.”

“I need you to do something for me.”

“As long as I don’t have to get up,” I said.

She laughed and turned and swung a leg over me and lowered her dripping kitty over my face. Still weak and wrung out, I pulled her down and started licking all our cum out of her.

She licked my drained cock as best she could while I finished eating her, and when we done I had brought her to two good orgasms. Then we cuddled and slept ‘til noon, when we had to go to work.

If the weekends were going to be like this it was a good thing we didn’t see each other for most of the week.

On Monday it was back to school for me and back to work for my girl. Later that week she got her period and didn’t want to see anyone. So we just talked on the phone.

She told me there was something she wanted me to do for her next Saturday.

**

It was very late and the hallway was quiet and dim. A few of the sconces had burnt out bulbs, but I found the door I was looking for. I had a key, but I tried the knob. Luckily, it was unlocked and I avoided the noise that way.

I peered in through the open door and there was only one light on, in the bedroom down the hall. I opened the knife blade that I carried with me and wondered why I was doing this.

The hall to the bedroom was hardwood, but I had soft sole shoes on and I was stealthily silent. I looked around the door and there she was, sitting on a stool at her desk working. She was wearing terry-cloth gym shorts and a t-shirt. No bra. Headphones playing music, I think it was Sibelius, blocked out everything for her.

She was bent over her books, writing, when I closed the gap and covered her mouth with my leather-gloved hand. My body wedged against hers from behind; I’m sure she could feel my half-hard cock through my loose, green cotton work pants. I knocked her headphones off and stuck the knife under her chin.

“You feel that?” She gave a muffled scream and froze. I pushed it in a little, though not enough to break the skin. She screamed into my glove again. “Don’t fucking move a muscle unless I tell you to!” My voice was a hoarse whisper. “You got that?” I pulled the knife back. “Got it?” She nodded. “Now close your eyes and you won’t get hurt. If you open your eyes or say a word I’ll cut your fucking throat.”

I pushed the stool around and sat roughly on her lap. Her eyes and mouth were screwed tightly shut and I warned her again to stay that way or I’d slash her. I pulled the black wool watch cap off my head and put it on hers, down to her nose, covering her eyes. Then I pulled out a roll of silver duct tape from my coat pocket and wrapped it tightly around the cap so she couldn’t see a thing.

I turned out the desk lamp and pulled the headphones out of the jack and music flooded the room. I turned it down so it wouldn’t create suspicion.

“Get up,” I said, and she got unsteadily to her feet, feeling for the desk with a blind, tentative hand. I took off my gloves and yanked her to the center of the room. I pulled her t-shirt down taut across her tits. “Put your arms out and don’t say a fucking thing.” I picked up the knife again and slashed through the hem of the shirt, then pulling it away from her body, I sliced slowly up through the cotton, exposing her big tits on the way up.

When I got to the neck I turned the blade and sliced through it. Her shirt now hung on her like a poorly made vest. Her chest heaved with a quiet sob and I told her to shut the fuck up.

I grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled it away from her hip. I turned the blade down and away from her and hacked through one leg of her shorts. She wasn’t wearing any panties and the knife went through the material easily. Her cunt was hairless and her thighs seemed to be getting wet. I guessed part of her was enjoying this. I could smell her excitement.

Slashed open now, her shorts fell to the floor. I told her to put her arms down, and the t-shirt, too, fell to her feet. She was totally naked and she was all mine. Her nipples were starting to get hard. I pulled her against me and kissed her roughly. She brought her hands in against my chest trying to push me away, but I was stronger.

I stood back a bit and pressed the knife tip into the side of her breast and she inched way from it. “You know what you’re gonna do now?” I asked, and she shook her head. “You’re gonna suck my cock.”

She shook her head, no, and I pushed her to her knees in front of me. “Undo my belt and pull out my cock.” Shaking with fear she reached for the buckle and undid it. I put the blade in my teeth like a pirate and pushed my pants down to my knees. The sight of her tits heaving in the light from the window got me hard and her hands found it in no time. She wrapped her fingers around it and moaned.

“Just watch your teeth, if you nick me I swear I’ll cut your tits off... Now suck it.” She began to bob her mouth up and down on my hard rod and it was feeling great. Despite her fear she worked up enough saliva to keep me wet. Soon she had her mouth right around the bottom of the shaft; either she had sucked a cock before or she had practiced on something like it. I kept telling her to suck and she was sucking and told her to use her tongue and she did that too.

When I told her to start playing with herself, she stopped and whispered no, but I warned her of what would happen. She started sucking me again and I could see her hand move down to play with her naked cunt. She moved her knees further apart. She was beginning to get erratic and I told her to stop.

I lifted her up and told her to lay back on the bed. As she did I put down the knife on the floor and took one leg out of my pants. She kept saying, “No... No...” in a low whisper.

I climbed upon her and pushed between her legs as she lay there. I pushed her legs apart and rubbed my cock against her slit.

I moved forward and slid almost all the way into her in one fluid motion. She moaned and tensed up. She was incredibly tight but her reluctant excitement lubricated my way. I pulled back and pushed all the way in. I started fucking her and after a half minute, she stopped saying ‘no’ and I really started fucking her. It would have been nice to feel those lush breasts on my skin but there wasn’t time to for me to get naked. She began to buck into me even, and then wrapped her legs around my hips and drew me tight against her.

She came. I could feel her cunt rippling away on my cock and I had to push away so I could get leverage to start fucking her again.

She was very much a willing participant by the time I filled her pussy with cum. She was sweating and shaking with sexual appetite in spite of what I was doing to her. I drew my wet cock out of her. I told her to wipe my cum out of her with two fingers and taste it. Shaking, she did so. She was whining while she did it. It was hard to say what she was thinking. I told her to sit on the edge of the bed. I brought my cock to her lips and told her to suck it clean.

She said ‘no’ again, and I reminded her I had a knife. She tentatively brought her lips to my prick; it was like she was guided by the familiar scent of her own cunt. She wrapped her lips over the head and sucked me enthusiastically until I was fully hard again. But cumming wasn’t on my agenda yet, so I told her to stop, and pushed her back on the bed.

I told her to lay there and not do anything. I got up and pulled my pants back on. Then I pulled her, naked, to her feet and threw her a bathrobe and told her to put it on. She stood shivering at the edge of the bed and wrapped herself in the robe like it was welcome armor.

I grabbed her by her wrist and told her she was coming with me. She resisted for just a second until I put the blade against her ribs and warned her what would happen if she didn’t obey. She followed me to the door. I found keys on the table by the door and I locked her apartment. I sure hoped we didn’t see anyone on our little trip. It would be hard for me to explain why I had this girl, naked under a bathrobe, blindfolded with a taped wool cap.

I lead her down two flights of stairs and knocked on a door. In a few seconds the door opened and I pushed my captive inside. “Okay,” I said, “you can take off the cap...”

Her hands went to it immediately and worked it off her head. She blinked like an owl at the sight that greeted her. Hell, the sight even surprised me.

Brian was on the floor, on a mattress, fucking Anya from behind as she kneeled on all fours in front of him.

Briget was naked standing by the door, smiling. My captive fell into her arms when she saw her and Briget stroked her hair soothingly.

“Well, Karen!” said Briget. “How was that!”

**

Briget lead the emotionally spent Karen to the bathroom.

I watched Brian finish fucking Anya. The mattress was in the middle of the living room and everything was pushed off to the side. I had no idea where they got the mattress. Maybe there was an orgy rental place in the neighborhood.

Anya was hissing “Harder, fuck me harder, fuck me...” between clenched teeth. Brian was driving his beautiful cock into her as far as their thighs allowed. She whined and stuck her ass in the air and spread her arms on the mattress before her like she was a martyr to fucking.

She had rolled her eyes back into her head and cum. Brian wasn’t far behind and when he finally stopped and drew out, they fell in a heap and started 69-ing, cleaning each other off.

It was strange. Brian and I had never done much 69-ing before. We had both, with men and women, avoided it, because we both felt it was nicer to give head and concentrate on that. Afterward, getting pleased the same way allowed the same enjoyment.

But that was history. Lately we had both grown to love getting and giving head at the same time. With both men and women... Thank Briget again for that.

I had undressed as well and grabbed a beer. I was sitting in the armchair to relax as the two of them came down. They pulled themselves up to sit on the sofa and we smiled at one another. “Here’s to friends,” Brian said. We leaned over the mattress and clinked our drinks together.

Soon, Karen and Briget came out of the bathroom beaming and naked. Briget had told me told me that a week after they first met, they got together for lunch and they really hit it off. They discussed sex and fantasies in depth, and Briget promised to help. Briget told me later that they both got so turned on they had to leave the restaurant and race back to Karen’s place and fuck the afternoon away. That’s when this evening’s plan was hatched.

Briget came and sat on my lap and kissed me and thanked me for helping. Karen sat beside Brian and introduced herself. They had seen each other long ago when she started working; before Brian left to go out west.

Anya got drinks for everyone. We were chatting away when Briget broke in. “So? Are you going to tell us what happened?”

Karen blushed. “It was fucking great!” she gushed. Her great big tits bobbled with excitement. “I know I would never feel that way if I was attacked for real, but knowing it was Dennis... well, I came in like, no time!” She took a sip of wine. “And there was a moment there, where I wasn’t sure it was Dennis at all! He was really convincing. He was such a thug!”

If Briget hadn’t have been sitting on my lap I would have taken a bow. This was all Briget’s idea. Just like it was Briget’s idea for Karen to shave her pussy. I was quite hesitant about playing the bad guy in the role of Karen’s rape fantasy, but Briget has her ways of convincing you. She told me exactly what to do and when to do it.

It was all orchestrated to the finest detail. Karen had no idea when exactly it would happen, or what I would do, so that was all a surprise for her. All she wanted was to be taken by force. It was one of her deepest fantasies. It worked and we both got off on it. I had one stipulation; I refused to hit her or slap her. There was to be ‘no violence’. If things went too far she would say ‘apple’ and the game would be over.

After all was said and done, on some primal level, I guess I did enjoy the power. But, at the same time I knew I would never do that again. Playacting with a willing participant was one thing, sick bastards doing it for real was another. That episode turned me into the women’s rights advocate that I remain to this day.

**

Later on that night, two things happened.

We watched as Brian made love to Karen right there in the living room. This was his part in the evening’s ‘theater of sex’, a time when Karen was able to see the person she was fucking or maybe, making love to. The foreplay was a real treat to watch as they worked each other into a high state of horniness. I can say without jealousy that Brian was such a stud. He really got her going. They both had a great time and they did it in all kinds of positions while we watched and offered encouragement. It was all we could do to keep from applauding as they fucked in the middle of the floor.

Watching this turned her on so much that Anya smiled and asked if she could ‘borrow’ Briget for a while. Apparently, she had decided that she wanted to have sex with a girl again and Briget was the obvious choice. Briget kissed me and told me to have fun out here.

Anya took Briget’s hand and they walked naked to her chamber. Soon there were sounds of heavy-duty sex coming from that room.

I couldn’t stand to just watch Brian and Karen, so I got down beside them and started kissing whatever was exposed. Karen’s eyes got wide as saucers when she saw Brian lean over and feed my hard cock into his mouth as he fucked her missionary style. Her eyes got wider when she announced that she thought she was going to cum.

Brian released my prick and rolled over and pulled Karen on top of him. He started fucking up into her until they both came. I leaned over and licked a drop of sweat off the tip of her nose as she panted and recovered, impaled on my best friend’s cock.

She rolled off him, exhausted. When I sucked Brian’s wilting cock into my mouth to lick off their copious juices, she smiled and came back to life. “Oh, god,” she whispered, “if I die now, I’ll die happy...” Her eyes got even wider as Brian turned and began licking his cum out of her fresh-shaved kitty.

She sighed and put a hand on my hard cock as she lay there. “Now that I can see it again, I wanna suck it again...” As I continued attempting to bring Brian’s prick back to life, I swung my hips so she could wrap her lips around me.

So now, not only had we progressed to 69-ing, we had moved on to a three-way daisy chain.

I was just sucking for fun, because I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth. But stud or not, there was no way Brian was going to have anything of a load for me to feed upon. After he brought Karen to a pussy licking orgasm, he broke away and contented himself with watching Karen suck me off.

I was happy to cum in Karen’s greedy mouth; for only her second time sucking anyone, she took all the seed I offered and swallowed every bit. There wasn’t even any to swab out of her mouth when we kissed immediately following.

Brian arranged ourselves on the mattress with Karen in between us. We covered ourselves with a blanket from the sofa and had a nice nap. Before we fell asleep, Karen kissed each of us and thanked us for all we had done for her.

“My pleasure,” Brian said, and I concurred. We kissed too, and went to sleep.

**

The apartment was dead quiet. It was barely 4 a.m. when I woke, needing to piss. I extricated myself from the tangle of arms and legs on the mattress and tip-toed to the bathroom. I peeked into Anya’s room and she and Briget were curled up, sleeping like horny angels.

I came back and sitting in the armchair was Brian. And he was, of all things, smoking a cigarette. I had never seen him smoke before and for some reason it bothered me.

I went over and sat on the edge of his chair and took a drag when he offered, and took a sip of the beer he was drinking, too.

“So, what’s up?” I whispered.

“Nothing...”

He didn’t sound convinced, so I asked again. He looked to see that Karen was still asleep.

“It’s... well, it’s Bubba-Lou.” Bubba-Lou was his name for his grandmother. She was a great lady, lots of fun. I had been over to their place for supper a few times when Brian and I were roommates. She might have been a grandmother, but she sure as heck didn’t act like it; she was full of life. But she was very down at her husband’s funeral and I hoped she was feeling better.

“How’s she doing?” I asked.

“Fine.” He looked at me with an expression that I couldn’t fathom.

“So what’s wrong?”

“Nothing... we’ve been having sex for the last two weeks.”

12