Bright Arrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, luckily for me you're easy." Pike said with a shit eating grin and Kevin burst out laughing.

"Bitch! Just for that I think I might just change my mind." Kevin smiled down at Pike who smiled back.

"You can do whatever makes you comfortable but I just want to tell you that I'm really enjoying getting to know you and there hasn't been anything about you that has made me think twice."

"Not anything?" Kevin asked.

"Not anything. That scares me a little."

"Why does it scare you?"

"Because if there isn't anything that slows me a down then I'll charge full ahead. I might wake up one day totally and completely in love with you and I can see that happening very easily." Pike said and looked up at Kevin who had lain on top of him. Kevin was struck by the honesty and vulnerability in his face.

"You're scared if you wake up one day in love with me-."

"Totally and completely in love with you." Pike clarified.

"Totally and completely in love with me that I won't love you back?"

"Something like that, yeah." Pike felt Kevin's hands stroke his chest through his shirt and felt his whole body respond to his touch.

"I'm scared too, Pike. I'm scared that you'll wake up one morning and realize that I'm not good enough for you. That you need someone else, someone younger or smarter or better. And I'm scared because I could see myself falling completely and totally in love with you too." Kevin admitted.

"I couldn't imagine someone better or smarter than you are. And as for younger? What the fuck do I want with younger? You're only two years older than me. I don't go in for little kid drama shit. I want a man in my bed. I want you in my bed, Kevin."

"Well, you got me here, Pike. What are you going to do with me?"

Pike lifted his arms and started unbuttoning Kevin's shirt. It was like unwrapping a present and his excitement grew with each inch of skin uncovered. His chest was broad and covered in hair, some dark brown, some gray, all of it beautiful. Pike pushed Kevin down so he was straddling Pike's groin and sat up. He took off Kevin's shirt and pressed his face into his chest to smell the man. 'God, he smelled good', Pike thought and wrapped his arms around him.

Kevin took Pike in his arms and squeezed the man into himself. The man's very presence was comforting as much as it was exciting. They met for a kiss as they held each other both half naked. Pike lowered his hands to Kevin's waist and unbuttoned his pants, then repositioned him so they could shuck the pants down. Kevin laid next to Pike wearing nothing but his briefs and began unbuttoning Pike's jeans. When they were shucked, Pike pulled Kevin into his arms and languished in the feeling of their erections still enclosed in fabric, pressing up against the others.

"You're so hot, Kevin. I can't believe how good you feel."

"God, Pike I need you so bad."

Kevin drew back from kissing Pike and made his way slowly down his lovers body. He sucked and lightly nipped Pike's nipples till they were hard as rocks. He dragged his body down along Pike's torso as Pike shivered with pleasure. When Kevin came to his briefs, he lifted the waistband and pulled them down over Pike's generous penis which was hard and pointing to his own stomach. A small drop of pre-cum had leaked out and fell on Pike's naval. Kevin dipped his finger in it and brought it to his mouth to taste it while Pike watched him intently.

"You taste good, Pike."

"Oh baby, you can taste all you want."

Kevin leaned down and started licking up Pike's shaft. When he took the head into his mouth, Pike grabbed a handful of blanket with both hands and held on as he breathed deep and fast. By the time Kevin had reached the base of the cock, Pike was moaning and bucking his hips. Kevin hadn't been intimate with a man in quite a while and was taking his time enjoying the hot man writhing beneath him. Pike's cock leaked out copious amounts of the salty sweet liquid Kevin had tasted before as he continued sucking up and down his long length. The full feeling of Pike's manhood in his mouth made Kevin wonder what it would feel like up his ass just as Pike pulled on Kevin's shoulders bringing him to meet his mouth.

"I was about to cum and I don't want to cum in your mouth. Is that ok?" Pike asked.

"Have you been vaccinated against HIV?"

"Yeah, and I don't have anything else either. I take advantage of the free clinic at the Center and get tested pretty regularly. You can check my records if you want. I'll approve it."

"No, I believe you."

"You've been vaccinated?" Pike asked.

"Of course, I'm a medical professional."

"God love you doctors!" Pike said and laid Kevin down across the bed. Pike stood on the floor and leaned down to take Kevin's large penis into his mouth trying to give him the same amazing pleasure he had just received. Kevin moaned and took Pike's head in his hands, loving the soft, prickly feeling of the bigger man's short hair. When Pike had brought Kevin to the brink of orgasm, Kevin stopped him and told him it was time.

"I want you inside me."

"I want to be inside you, baby." Pike said as he lubed his cock with a great deal of lotion then massaged Kevin's ass until he was begging to be fucked. Pike brought the head of his penis to Kevin's soft opening and slowly pushed in and out until he felt it begin to open and respond against his body. Once he knew he was being accepted, Pike pushed further and felt Kevin's body being stretched tight with his.

"Are you ok, Kevin?"

"I haven't done this is forever. It hurts." Kevin said through gritted teeth.

"I'm almost in, baby. Can you take it?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, you can take it baby. Take my dick for me, Kevin." Pike whispered words of encouragement and they both felt Kevin's body open enough for Pike's head to slip through.

"Oh God!" Kevin moaned. Pike waited for his lover to get used to his girth and nuzzled Kevin's neck, sucked on his nipples, pressed kisses to his face and stroked his cock till Kevin relaxed enough.

"Pike, give me more."

"All right, baby. Take some more." He said and shifted his hips to push his cock deeper into the beautiful man laying beneath him. When he felt himself being take to his hilt, he let out a soft moan and lowered his head on Kevin's chest. Pike felt Kevin wrap his arms around his back and his legs around his ass. "Oh God Kevin, you feel so good!"

"You do too, Pike. You're so big!"

"Are you all right? I want to move." Pike asked.

"Yeah, Tiger. Move all you want." Kevin said and felt Pike pull out and push back in.

They started in a slow rhythm, with Pike leaning down over Kevin. They kissed as they made love and stared into each others eyes. Green ones looking up into blue, the two felt themselves getting lost in the other. Pike slipped his arms behind Kevin's back and gripped his shoulders to give him better leverage. With each thrust in he pulled Kevin down to meet him and soon wasn't able to hold back the pace.

Kevin felt himself being thrust into with an abandon he not only wanted and matched but needed. He pulled at the man above him with his arms and his legs. Kevin's body screamed to be joined with Pike's and seemed never to be satisfied when it was given more. But Pike kept giving more, even lifting Kevin partially off the bed so that he was almost in a sitting position while being taken.

"Oh God, Kevin! Your ass feels so good!"

"Fuck me, Pike!" Kevin answered.

"You're so fucking tight! Your ass is so fucking tight around my dick!" Pike yelled as he plowed Kevin.

"Don't stop! Just keep going! Please don't stop!" Kevin leaned back into Pike's arms and let himself go as he was thrust into. His ass was burning as much as the shocks of Pike's lovemaking was bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Baby, I'm getting close! Are you ready? I want you to come just before I do."

"Yeah, I'm close! Just a little bit more!" Kevin shouted.

Pike slowed his rhythm down and used longer thrusts to massage Kevin's prostate and anus with his thick cock. Kevin's eyes rolled back into his head and he squeezed them close and he took his own cock in his hand and started fisting himself. Pike's long thrusts were sending little electric shocks through out his body and bringing him closer to orgasm.

"I'm cumming, Pike! I'm cumming!!" Kevin shouted and felt Pike quicken his pace and slam into him again and again.

"Me too, baby. Me too." Pike felt Kevin's ass spasm around his shaft and felt his cock thicken and spurt shot after shot of his seen into Kevin. Pike kept fucking until he couldn't move any more and collapsed on top of him.

The only sound to be heard in the room was the heavy breathing of the two men as they lay together in each others arms and the warm sensation of afterglow. Pike felt Kevin's hand stroking his back and smiled at the gesture, especially because he was sure Kevin wasn't even aware he was doing it. Pike was still inside Kevin and slowly shifted to pull himself out, but remained kneeling on the side of the bed where he had fallen post coitus. Kevin sat up suddenly.

"What's up, babe?" Pike asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Kevin grinned and Pike chuckled.

"Fine. Ruin the moment."

"You answer one need and another just pops up to take it's place." Kevin said and ran to the bathroom to clean himself up. Pike came in a minute later and let loose a large stream of piss into the bath since the toilet was occupied. When they were through, Pike went downstairs still naked to let the dogs in and returned to the bedroom where Kevin was waiting for him.

"You look good in my bed, Kevin." Pike said from the bedroom doorway. He was leaning with one arm against the door jam looking entirely too pleased with himself. His smile was filled with a manly sort of pride. Kevin's heart skipped a beat and he couldn't help but smile back.

"You sure look proud of yourself there, stud."

"Talk like that will get you more of the same." Pike said and came over to climb into bed.

"I don't know if I could take more just now. I think that's something that I'll have to work up to." Pike chuckled and pulled Kevin to him.

"We'll have to work up to." Pike said. "I don't think I could do that again if I wanted to, but my machismo won't let me admit it too often. I'm beat."

"Me too." Kevin said as Pike shut the light off. A half moon sat low in the sky just above the mountains and lit the room with a soft, pale glow.

"I'm glad you're here, baby." Pike whispered into Kevin's neck.

"I'm am too, stud."

"Good night." Said the one.

"Good night." Said the other.

12