Brighton Graduate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter sat her on the edge of the bed but immediately spread her legs and knelt between them. She looked surprised.

"What are you doing?" She asked. He worked his fingers over her pussy lips and she gasped. Then he licked her outer labia lightly and then ran his tongue across her swollen clit.

As the moans rolled from her lips, he asked, "Do you want me to lick your pussy, Marjorie? Do you want to feel my tongue wriggling around inside you and dancing on your clit?" From listening to the black guys at school talk, he knew they did not eat pussy and was not surprised at her answer.

"No one ever did that to me before," she whispered. He passed his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top and flicked it over her clit again.

"Oh God, yes! Do that again!" New moans escaped her lips and she began to rock her hips in a fucking motion. Walter teased for a bit more and then, spreading her legs wide, plunged his face and tongue deeper into her dark womanhood and increased the pace of the licking. As she moved closer to the edge of an orgasm, her thighs closed around his head and her hips began to rock and buck. His head was now trapped between her soft thighs and Walter licked furiously as she writhed and moaned on the bed. Her fingers were laced into his blond hair and she thrashed violently and squirted his pink face with fluid as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her chocolate body. Walter had never experienced a woman that ejaculated before, although he had read about it. He backed off and watched as the pleasure waves subsided and she collapsed back onto the bed.

When her orgasms subsided and she opened her eyes, the young man stood up and looked down at her. He had never seen anything so sexy and exciting: Her hair was wild and her eyes were fiery; her skin was glowing with perspiration and her pussy lips were slick with her slippery juices. The room was filled with the sweet smell of her sex and it was so enticing. She smiled radiantly at him.

"That felt soooo good, baby," she said dreamily. "No one has ever licked my pussy before."

"Never?" He asked. "Why not?"

"I don't know," she mused. "I guess men I've been with don't eat pussy."

"I have heard that black guys don't go down but they don't know what they are missing," he smiled. "I have not seen anything as sexy as you just looked after your orgasm. Nor have I ever experienced a woman that ejaculated like you do."

"All women don't do that?" she questioned. "I know I only do it sometimes...usually when I'm masturbating. I have not had a lot of quality orgasms with men."

"I look forward to giving you more," Walter replied. "If you want me to, that is"

"I look forward to exploring you as well," she said and sat up. Her hands went to his zipper and slowly, ever so slowly, unzipped his pants while looking into his eyes. Unsnapping the shorts, she dropped them to the floor and began to run her nails over the long bulge in his white underwear.

"Briefs?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I prefer the way they hold me without shaking," he answered. "I have tender testicles and they don't like hanging loose as I walk." She teased him for a few moments before pulling the underwear down. Her warm hands felt good on his hard cock as she began lightly stroking it and caressing his balls. Now it was Walter's turn to whimper.

She pushed him back a little as she slid off the bed and knelt at the edge of the bed. Kneeling on the floor in front of that throbbing cock, she asked, "Walter, do you want me to suck that big thing? Tell me you want me to suck it."

"Marjorie, I have dreamed about you sucking me all evening long. Please wrap your lips around me," he begged. She flashed a brilliant, naughty smile as she looked up at him making sure that he watched as her tongue slid up the length of swollen shaft. She kissed the head of the cock and then engulfed it in her hot mouth. Walter watched entranced as her head slowly bobbed up and down the length of his cock. Her left hand encircled the root as she continued slide her lips up and down the length. Her right hand lightly tickled his balls and the sensitive flesh just beyond.

This was the position of power for Marjorie and she was in control. As a lawyer, she obviously liked being in control. Walter was moaning and groaning as she alternately teased and sucked earnestly on his throbbing cock. Just as his balls began to tighten and Marjorie felt he was about to cum, she raised her head and squeezed tight with her left hand to stop him his approaching orgasm.

"I want you somewhere else" she commanded. At that moment, Walter felt like he had never wanted to fuck a woman so much as right now. His cock felt as hard as an iron bar and was pointing up. He also knew that he needed to stall and simmer down or he would last all of three thrusts. He pulled her up off of her knees and looked in to her brown eyes.

"Do you want my big, thick cock filling your hot wet pussy?" he teased.

"Oh yes, baby! I have never wanted this as much as I do right now. I want you to fill me and stretch me." Walter lifted Marjorie onto the bed and spread her legs. Then he climbed on the bed where could see her dark brown lips parted to show the hot wet pink inside of her. Partly to let his tension ease, and partly because it looked so good with her swollen clit above her lips, he bent down and started licking her clit.

"No...Not...Oh...OOHH!" she seemed so confused. Walter teased her with his tongue for a few moments until she pulled his hair up forcing him to look her in the face.

"I need you inside me!" she commanded him. With that, he placed the cock head at her pussy lips and slid it up and down the slick slit, pausing to rub it on her clit. It looked real wild with his pale shaft sliding on her dark labia and he was enjoying the sight.

It was almost a whimper now: "Please, please fill me. Please put it in me." Walter moved up on his knees until he was above her. Slowly, he began the ease himself into her heated depths, pausing every quarter inch or so and pulling back to better distribute her natural lubrication on the shaft. It was incredible to watch as his pink shaft disappeared in her dark, dripping pussy lips.

Her moaning was driving him crazy too and he started to thrust. She suddenly grunted and squeezed her legs together, holding him in place.

"Easy baby," she panted. "It's been a while for me, and you are quite sizable."

"I'm sorry," he said and started to pull out. She stopped that too.

"No, baby! Just take your time, nice and slow." she soothed. Walter went back to the slow in and out, trying to take his time.

"Is that better?" He asked.

"Ohh yesss!" she moaned. Then she asked, "How much more is there?" He looked down and guessed.

"About an inch." he answered proudly. "Are you ok?"

"It already feels like you're going to split me in two," She gasped. "Can you just stop for a moment?" Walter stopped pressing and relaxed a bit, allowing her to get used to having him inside her. She felt tighter than the women he had been with before, but she was so wet there was little resistance. She lifted up her knees and spread her legs wide.

"I want it all," she moaned as she rotated her hips up. "Give it to me, but slowly." Walter started easing in and out of her again, each slow thrust in going a little further. He could see hurt in her eyes, but at the same time she started rocking back and forth to meet him. When she felt his pubic hair against her pussy, she grabbed his hips and held him still, fully in her.

"Ooohhh, " She growled. "That's quite a lot to get in there when it's been a while since anything other than a toy has been in there." Walter shifted his weight so he could relax a little without crushing her. She started rocking her hips and rubbing herself against the base of his shaft. Walter watched her face and realized she was teasing again, trying to be in control. He let it go on a few more minutes, but soon could not take the teasing anymore and thrust forward, sinking in to his balls and filling her completely. He then started fucking her hard and deep like a man possessed with desire...for her. Thrust after thrust, his balls slapped against her ass and they both moaned in the pleasure of their lust.

She lifted her legs and encircled his waist so that her spiked heels dug into his ass. It was like she was using them as spurs to coax him on and fuck her even harder and deeper. Her hips were bucking to meet each of his thrusts as Walter pounded her brown pubic mound. He rammed in once more and tried to warn her but all he got out was "NOW!"

She responded with a shrill "O-o-oh-h-h! I'mmmm cummminngggg!" Her legs locked tightly around him, keeping the squirting penis deep within her pussy. He could feel her pussy spasm around his cock as it pumped cum deep into her core. It was as though her pussy was hungrily sucking the cum from his balls. Walter gave one more hard thrust and then collapsed onto Marjorie in a sweaty heap.

As he lay there catching his breath, her hands slowly begin caressing his back and butt.

"That was incredible," she breathed. "I never knew it really could be like that."

"Like what?" he asked as he rolled off of her and lay next to her glistening body.

"I had read about women having multiple orgasms," she explained. "But I thought it was really just some myth men created to make their stories more exciting. Now I have experienced it and I'm a believer. Thank you." She leaned forward and their lips met in a gentle but stimulating kiss. She moved her mouth down his neck and across his chest until she found a nipple. Gently nibbling it, her hand found his semi-hard cock and began to slide up and down its length, using their combined cum as a lubricant.

"Now I want more." She breathed and moved to his other nipple. Walter's shaft quickly grew hard again under her manipulations. Most women don't suck a man's nipples like this woman, but since hers were so sensitive as to cause her to orgasm, she assumed everyone was wired that way. It was very stimulating and Walter's shaft grew into pulsing, rock-hard pleasure pole for Marjorie's exclusive use this night.

She sat up and pushed Walter onto his back, then rose up and straddled his hips, lowering her swollen, wet pussy lips onto that hard shaft that was lying on his stomach. She began to slide herself back and forth against it as it lay on his stomach, allowing the thickness of it to split her labia without entering, causing the combined juices still in her to flow out. Walter could feel the juices running down each side of his scrotum and soaking the bed under his ass. She slid up a little and his swollen glans was now rubbing her pink clitoris at the top of every stroke. He watched as she closed her eyes and pushed down and rubbed herself harder against the shaft. His course pubic hairs were rubbing her puffy labia and she started to moan again. Walter reached up and cupped her small breasts, rubbing her hyper-sensitive dark nipples with his thumbs and fingers.

That was enough to set her off again, and she squealed again. Unfortunately for the young man, her hands were on his chest and when she came, she tightened them into fists, pulling some of his chest hair out. he screamed in pain and grabbed her wrists to keep her still as she went through her orgasm. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"More," was all she said. No apology, just that command. She leaned over and reached down to grab the cock, and then eased herself down on it. More juices ran down the sides of his scrotum, displaced inside her hole by the big shaft. He let go of her wrists and she leaned forward, resting her elbows either side of his head. Her face was inches from his so he leaned up and kissed her soft brown lips. Then he ran his tongue down her neck, licking the perspiration off her skin.

That seemed to set her off again. She reared up and started pumping back and forth on his embedded cock, adding a hip roll to the motion that made her clit rub against the base of his penis. It felt incredibly silky smooth, warm and sweet to Walter as Marjory's pussy took in his cock. At the same time, he could feel her muscles squeezing as she slid down each time. It almost felt like his dick was growing with every inch that slid inside her hot cunt. The head was gliding along the channel, making way for the rest, and the shaft was wrapped and kissed, licked and sucked by her body. Then she leaned back and her thighs were seated on his hips.

"You're inside," she said, smiling down at him. "You're all the way inside me."

"Yeah," he panted.

"First time in a while that I've had a second round," She gasped, each motion of their bodies flaring bright agony deep inside each of them, agony that begged for orgasm. "Years, it's been..."

"Do you like it?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, baby," she said. "We'll do this until you have another orgasm inside me."

They kissed and as they kissed she lifted, just a little, and settled back onto him. Lifted again, settled back. Up, down. Up, down. Marjorie was fucking him now, definitely in charge. He let her do this for a while but then he started moving too, lifting, nudging up and in a little as she came down, and pulling back when she rose.

"Good God," she said. "What are you doing to me?" She arched her back, and then looked down to see that thick cock disappearing inside her pussy. Every time she moved up the shaft glistened with her juices, and then she would slide back down on it. Over and over Walter got that sensation of the head slipping along a tight, warm groove.

"You're so deep in me," she said, her motions long and slow. "So big..." Walter was straining now, feeling his heart driving against his ribs in an attempt to wait for her orgasm. He was beginning to shudder, so all he could muster in response was a grunt. She heard it in his voice and tilted forward to kiss him, her hips beginning to rise and fall more quickly.

"It's okay, baby. Do it. Come."

"Ohhhh... I can't hold on..." He moaned, and she increased her speed.

"Come in me Walter," she hissed. "Come in my pussy." Her lips brushed his ear.

"Come in my pussy, baby," she said louder, and moved fast, all of a sudden, thrusting herself against him at incredible speed. He closed his eyes and saw black for a second, then a huge light burst in his mind. The explosion of this lovemaking was tremendous and his dick raged, throbbing and erupting. She rocked over him, milking his cock with her cunt, sucking the cum right out of him and urging him with each movement to pump more into her. Then she exploded, gasping and panting and screaming unintelligible sounds. The clench of muscles in her pussy grabbed his dick harder and squeezed. In the heat of the sex, the orgasm destroyed any sense either of them had of where he ended and she began. They were fused as one body. She screamed as the semen again filled her, pulsing in her flesh and causing her to have another ejaculation orgasm. Her juices flowed out and covered him again as their bodies slowed the urgent thrusting. She twitched and lowered her dark body onto his pale flesh, settling into an embrace while still coupled. He could feel the cum from her pussy settling around his cock and soaking the bed beneath his butt. She smiled at him and they kissed.

"Oh Walter," she said. "Thank you. Thank you so much." Tears filled her eyes, tears of gratitude and pleasure.

"You're very welcome," he said soothingly. Walter cuddled her as her body shuddered from orgasm after-shocks. They both dozed off into an exhausted sleep.

Walter opened his eyes, looked up and it was light out! Her alarm clock said it was 5:30 and just about sunrise.

"Hey good lookin'," he said quietly. "I think we need to get up! I really need to get home." She opened her eyes and then started.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed. "You need to leave before Doug gets up!"

"I know. I'll go out the back and hit the woods." That calmed her as Doug's room was on the front side of the house. "Just check that he is in his room." Walter got up and went to the bathroom. A quick wipe with a wash cloth and he started to get dressed. Marjorie got up and reached in her closet to put on a beautiful maroon robe that was just long enough to cover her derriere. Walter finished dressing and went to her.

"You look good enough to eat," he told her, wrapping her in his arms. She melted into him for a moment, then pushed away.

"You have to go," She told him. "I would love for you to stay, but there are issues we have to deal with."

"Do you want me to come back?"

"OH yes!" She panted. "I want so much more."

"When should I be here?" Walter asked as he pulled her crotch into his. She thought for a moment.

"Doug has another party tomorrow...I mean tonight." She told him. "I'll drive him there and pick him up. Come by around 9:00. If the Volvo is gone or in the driveway, come in through my balcony door. If it's in the garage, Doug's still here so don't come in!"

"OK." He answered. "Make sure Doug is in his room." She went to the door and opened it. Peering out, she made sure Doug was not in sight, and then walked down the hall. In a moment she was back.

"He's asleep in the family room," she said, getting close enough to him that he could smell her musky scent again. "Thank you for a wonderful night. We'll talk about it tonight. Go now, before he wakes up." And she kissed him quickly, and then pushed him toward the doors. Walter went out the French doors, jumped down off her balcony and ran to the tree line. He looked back and she was standing there inside the open door. She saw him look back and opened her robe, exposing her naked body to him! Walter licked his lips at her and moved deeper into the woods. He needed to go home and get some sleep if he was going to do this again tonight!

To Be Continued...

12