Brighton Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you?" he whispered. Mouse put his lips dangerously close to hers. "Go on and kiss me if you want to."

Stella resisted the temptation. His arms felt so good around her and she knew his kiss was Heaven but she also knew that she could not allow this to go any farther than it already had.

All it took to break her will was that slight brush that is bottom lip made against her top lip. Stella could no longer deny her desire for him and began kissing him urgently.

It was as though a switch has been flipped inside of her. Every rational plan she had to suppress her desire was forgotten and the only goal was to have him. She wanted every inch of this man and would not be satisfied without it.

As they kissed, Stella tore off her robe and began to move her fingers frantically trying to unbutton his pants. But Mouse pulled away.

"Easy, tiger," he teased. "Slow down. Johnny boy's no one minute man." He pulled her over to the bed. "Lie down." Stella complied. He started touching her toes and feet. Then he moved his hands up her shins and thighs until they met the silky fabric of her night dress.

Mouse tugged on the material at the hip allowing it to creep up her thighs giving her goosebumps. Then he soothed them with his hands. Instinctively, Stella's legs began to separate. He pulled the night dress past her hips and chuckled to himself as he saw that she had worn no panties.

"Do you always sleep pantiless?" he asked, very pleased with the neatly trimmed bush.

Mouse pulled the thin shoulder straps down and the dress came with it exposing her bare chest. He dragged his fingertips over her chest and over each of her breasts.

Stella's eyes closed and her breath began to deepen. Mouse watched her chest rise and fall under his touch.

Mouse leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth. His hand moved over her mound and he slid a finger between her folds. He was very pleased to find her so wet and wanting.

"I wanted to take you on that meeting table right there in front of those men today," he breathed against her skin.

"I wanted you to take me," she replied smiling, "every time I saw you."

Mouse slid a finger inside of her as deep as he could go and she made a soft cry that pleased him. Then he added another finger and began to massage her canal. She released a deeply satisfied moan.

Stella's hands grasped his broad shoulders as he fingered her. Then he suddenly pulled out and began to unbutton his pants. He moved off the bed long enough to completely remove all of his clothes and reclaimed his spot next to her on the bed.

Mouse had moved so quickly that Stella couldn't see his package. She sat up and looked him in the eyes. He watched her eyes burn a trail down his chest and abs to his glorious member. It wasn't terribly long but it certainly wasn't short. What caught her attention was the girth. He was so thick she just knew he would rip her apart if he wasn't careful.

Stella placed her hand on him and shivered as she realized that he wasn't even completely hard yet. She began to stroke him, feeling him growing slowly in her hand. She was mesmerized. She could only imagine what it was going to feel like to have him stretching her walls.

Suddenly Mouse groaned softly, jerking her from her trance.

"My god, Mouse, you're going to tear me apart," she whispered.

"I will if you don't stop teasing me and start doing something a little more...effective," he said and sat up and kissed her.

Stella knew exactly what he wanted and she was all too happy to help. When Stella broke their kiss Mouse pulled himself back against the headboard and watched her descend upon his lap.

Stella started by licking all the way around his crown. Mouse rolled his eyes back and began to run his fingers through her hair keeping it out of her way and his line of sight. She licked every inch of his thick member coating him in her saliva. The cool air began to dry it, sending chills down his spine.

Stella moved her lips over the head of his cock and began to slowly bob her head up and down on him.

Mouse watched her, quite pleased that he has such a lovely lady, his boss, under his spell. He never had problems getting sex when he wanted it. Usually it would be farmers' daughters who didn't see much of anyone outside of their own families until Mouse came to the farm to do some trading. They were mostly desperate girls that he could easily bed using his rugged good looks. But Stella seemed so different from all the others. She fought it, fought him-which made it even sweeter still to watch her licking and sucking his manhood so eagerly. She was better than him socially, financially, intellectually...and he knew it. And yet there she was, crouched down at his lap, curly brown hair spilling onto his thighs, diamond stud earrings glinting at him as she moved. He realized that she was the first woman that he would remove his shirt for to make love.

Stella glanced up into his blue-gray eyes and saw that he was very content. Then she smiled and began to pump his cock with her hand, encircling his engorged head and pushing down again. This seemed to stir a reaction out of him so she stroked him faster.

Mouse was almost ready to come and she could sense it. She flicked her tongue across the underside of his wide head as she made quick and shallow thrusts into her mouth, all the while still pumping his shaft.

Mouse's breath became sharp and quick. His muscles tensed and he came into the waiting and wanting mouth of his new lover.

"Stella," he whispered as he came and she milked him for every drop.

"Damn, you are so freaking hot when you come," she whispered lustfully.

"And you're sexy as hell with a big fat cock shoved in your mouth."

For a moment it was a bit awkward what he said but Stella suddenly began to laugh and he soon joined her. He pushed her flat on her back and started to tickle her.

"No! No! Please!" she cried. "Please, stop!

"Don't you like to be tickled?" he teased.

"No! I hate it!" Her voice was desperate despite her traitorous laughter. "Please, no more."

Finally he stopped. Then they heard rapid footsteps getting closer. Mouse ducked behind the bed and Stella pulled the sheets around her to conceal her nakedness.

The door cracked about a foot and the light from the hall streamed into the room dimly illuminating Stella's face. She could barely make out the features of Mary standing in the door way.

Stella looked down and saw Mouse's pants and swiftly kicked them aside hoping Mary hadn't seen.

"Are you alright, dear? I heard screaming."

"Nightmare," Stella lied. "I'm sorry to have woken you. I was just dreaming. I'm fine."

May paused for a moment studying her. "Alright. Let me know if you need anything. I'm right down the hall."

"Thank you so much. I'm fine. And if you hear anything else you really don't have to bother checking on me. I talk in my sleep."

"Alright, dear," Mary replied as if to say, "I know you're lying but I'll leave you to your business." She gently closed the door and returned to her room.

Suddenly the sheets flew off of her and Mouse popped up between her legs. He pushed her left foot up to rest on the edge of the bed so he had better access to her.

With no preface at all, he dove straight for her pussy like a starving animal. The unexpected and overwhelming sensations sent her reeling. It only took a few minutes of this and she was destined for orgasm.

But, only moments before she would have peaked, Mouse stopped suddenly.

"That's enough of that," he said and climbed back onto the bed.

Stella was shocked and could barely form her words. "I was almost there," she pleaded.

"I know," he replied.

"You son of a bitch! Why would you do that?!" she cried. She was confused and frustrated and desperate to have him finish her. Had he played her to get what he wanted and planned to leave her in this state? Tears began to form in her eyes. "Get out!" she screamed.

"Stella-" he said and she lashed out and tried to hit him but he caught her by the wrists and pushed her to the bed. "Stella...shhh..." he whispered.

"Get off of me!" she cried.

"Stella, don't get so upset," he said and placed his fingers over her mound and began to massage her slowly. It was enough to maintain her need but not enough to send her over the edge. "You would enjoy my cock in a heightened state of arousal far more than in the afterglow of an orgasm. Don't you think?"

Despite her hurt and anger, her body was writhing with lust, just as he had planned.

"Now are you going to behave?"

She looked past his slightly demeaning tone and simply nodded.

Mouse slid between her legs and laid comfortably on top of her. Stella could feel his thick shaft pressing against her as he positioned himself. His face was inches from her own and he looked deeply into her eyes as he placed the head of his cock at her entrance. He continued to gaze intently in her eyes, holding her attention, hypnotizing her. She could not seem to look away.

In a very controlled and quick movement he pushed himself completely inside for her.

Stella gasped and clenched her eyes closed.

"Shh. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me," he whispered quickly. The dazed girl forced herself to meet his gaze once more.

Mouse withdrew slowly, savoring each tight, wet inch. Then he pushed himself back in completely. This time Stella kept her eyes locked to his intense stare. Her passage was being stretched wider than she knew it could and it was a delicious cocktail of pleasure and pain.

Again Mouse repeated his strokes and they moaned in unison. He began to kiss her forehead and then her cheek tenderly as he thrust a bit faster.

Now that she was better lubricated, Mouse wanted to roll her over and really make her lose her mind. He stopped long enough to ease her onto her tummy.

"Hands and knees, baby," he told her. "You might want to keep that pillow handy."

Mouse took a hold of her hips and eased back into her, molding her to him, pushing in as far as he possibly could. He heard a low guttural groan muffled by the pillow.

Mouse increased his speed on every thrust and soon he was in full force slamming into her from behind, sweat forming on his brow. Stella was at times screaming into the pillow when she wasn't holding her breath; it was the best fuck of her life. Time and again he would slow to let her catch her breath and to catch his own.

Mouse wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up so that he was sitting on his calves and she was straddling his lap facing away. His left hand wandered across her tummy to her breast and his right hand traveled down between her legs.

"I want you to come for me, okay, Princess? Come for me," he said in her ear.

Stella was surprised she hadn't come several times already and probably would have if he hadn't slowed down those times. And she knew it wouldn't take much for her to tip over the edge.

Stella steadied herself and began to ride him slowly as he fingered her tender swollen clit. The extra stimulation was just what she needed and within minutes she was bucking hard against him as he held her tightly to his chest.

"Suck me off. I'm almost there," Mouse said eagerly.

Stella quickly crouched before him to assist. She sucked as he jerked and in moment he came. She swallowed all she could and collapsed to the bed exhausted. She half-heartedly pulled the sheets over her and immediately crashed.

Mouse climbed from the bed, equally as drained, and donned his clothes.

"See you tomorrow, boss," he whispered with a satisfied smile.

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

The next morning, Stella woke in a daze. It took her longer than usual to remember where she was. Then she was suddenly conscious of her aching pussy and the details of the previous evening flooded back to her. At first she was incredibly embarrassed. How could she ever look him in the face again?! Then she felt ashamed that she had lost all self control and allowed that to happen. There were too many reason why what she did was very wrong. And then she felt something she didn't expect-butterflies. But not because of the embarrassment. But because...she liked him. She knew she shouldn't but what had begun as an intriguing infatuation has bloomed into a legitimate crush. She hated this feeling the most because she knew the odds of him returning those feelings.

Now her emotions were at war. She didn't know what to do when she saw him. Perhaps she'd just play it cool. Don't say anything until he does. Go with the flow.

What in the world does she see in him? He's rude and arrogant. Loving him was certainly dangerous.

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

Stella sat at the breakfast table eating her oatmeal, deep in thought and staring out the window. She could see Mouse tending to the yard despite the fact that she was paying the landscapers to do it the following week.

Mary walked up beside her breaking her from her trance as Mouse so often does.

"Are you alright, dear?" she asked kindly.

"Oh, yes, fine. Thank you for letting me sleep in this morning, by the way."

Mary filled Stella's coffee and turned away. "You needed it. Those nightmares kept you up all night."

She knows. This can't be good.

"I'm no one to tell you how to live your life or run your household but I must discourage..." Mary began. "Mouse is a very disturbed young man, albeit a brilliant grounds keeper. He knows every inch of this property like the back of his hand. And that's precisely why any falling out between the two of you would be devastating." Mary placed her and on Stella's shoulder. "Do you understand, dear?"

"Yes, I understand." Stella looked back out the window and saw Mouse walking toward the house. A moment later he popped into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of black coffee. He walked right past Stella at the table and Mary doing the dishes.

"I've got a doctors appointment at three," he said softly.

"I can go with you," Stella spouted, spinning around in her chair. Mary gave her a questioning look. "I need a few things from town and I have to go to the bank to add my name to the account."

Mouse poured what little coffee that was left in his cup into the sink. "Be ready at 2."

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

Stella just couldn't help herself. She knew it wasn't making the situation easier at all but she just couldn't help it. She put on one of her sexiest outfits just for him. It was a short white skirt and a silky light blue chiffon sleeveless blouse. She felt incredible prancing through the house looking for Mouse. Then she spotted him through the window. He was standing by his old run down car talking to that Victoria girl.

Weird girl. She's hardly said two words to me, what has she got to say to him? Stella watched as Victoria clearly flirted with Mouse. She was smiling, touching her hair and his collar. Mouse was facing away so she couldn't tell if he was flirting back.From the way she's acting, you'd think... Oh, I don't want to think that. Were they sleeping together?

When Victoria noticed Stella walking toward her and Mouse she suddenly stopped smiling and hurried off into the house. Stella couldn't help but have a scowl on her face. If she can't have him, by God, no one in this house was going to!

Without looking at him, Stella walked to the opposite side of the car and opened the door.

"You going to drive?" he asked.

Then Stella realized she'd gone tot he wrong side of the car. That only heightened her embarrassment and anger. She slammed the car door and while she walked around to the other side, Mouse opened the passenger side door for her.

Once Mouse got behind the wheel he cranked the car and looked over at Stella.

"Is there...something you want to talk about?"

She only stared out her door window. He put the car in drive ands started down the driveway.

Stella sat in her seat stewing, stirring the pot of and anger and jealousy in her mind. She hadn't meant to be rude by not answering him, she was only worried that she'd explode.

Just a few yards before they reached the manor gates, the shotty old car began to jerk and sputter.

"What's going on?" Stella inquired with wide eyes and panic.

"Give me a minute. I'll look," he said calmly and got out of the car to pop the hood. A few minutes later he opened his door and sat in his seat with one leg still hanging out. Stella watched as he rummaged through his glove box and pulled out a cell phone.

"You have a cell?" Stella asked.

"It's pre-paid. I don't always get reception though. Cross your fingers," he said and got back out and shut the door.

Stella quickly got out of the car. "Well, can you fix it?"

"I can fix it but it will take a few days. I need a part. I'm going to call a cab."

"Dammit! Dammit!" she yelled.

Mouse spoke for a few minutes with the cab company and then threw the phone in the seat. "Alright. It'll be about 15 to 20 minutes. And don't worry, I'll reschedule my appointment,"

he said.

"Fantastic," she muttered sarcastically.

"You sure are in a fiery mood," he said.

"The car broke down! Of course I'm not in a good mood!"

"Things happen. The cabbie won't be long and we'll be on our way. But it's not just the car. What's the matter?"

Stella was tired of letting him get away without an explanation. "Victoria sure does seem to have a keen liking for you," she snapped.

Mouse kicked the dirt around on the road a bit before he replied. "Yes. She does."

"She looked like she wanted to jump your bones this morning. As if perhaps she has before," she said gritting her teeth.

"So what if she has, Stella?" he retorted angrily.

"So you did fuck her!"

"She came on tome," he said defensively.

"Oh, like you didn't want to," she scoffed in disgust.

"Ididn't want to! She kept insisting and I did it, okay?"

"I'm sure it was such a traumatic experience for you. And why wouldn't you want to anyway?"

"I didn't want to get involved with someone at work."

"Oh, but you'll fuck the boss? That makes a whole lot of sense!"

"It wasn't like that!" he defended.

"Wasn't like what, Mouse?" she cried throwing her hands in the air. "I'm the boss and you're the employee that fucked my brains out."

"I never cared about Victoria. It was a free ride. How was I supposed to say no when there was a beautiful naked woman lying in my bed when I got out of the shower?"

"I forgot- you're a man, you have no self-control."

"Yeah, and you just exude self-control, Stella. You're a real roll model for will power."

It was as if a knife was jabbed into her gut. She doubled over screaming in frustration and hurt.

"Well, congratulations," she sobbed. "You've got a new trophy on your shelf. Another free ride victory. Chalk on up!"

"Trophy?!" he exclaimed. "Is that all you... Why the bloody hell are you so jealous anyway? It's not like we're together. You and I made love one time. Then I have a conversation with another girl and you flip out," he said stepping closer to her.

"You're right. You're right, Mouse. It obviously meant nothing to you so why would it mean anything to me?" she said looking straight up at him.

"I said I madelove to you. What doesthat mean to you?" he said glaring coldly into her eyes.

Before Stella could reply, the cab pulled up.

Stella spoke up from the back seat explaining the directions to her bank. Then she offered 50 extra pounds to him if he would just wait for her. The cabbie, not surprisingly, agreed enthusiastically.

The ride to the bank was silent aside from the hum of the cab engine. The driver thought about striking up a bit of conversation to ease the tension but the look on the faces in his back seat from the rear view mirror changed his mind.

Finally, the cab pulled in to the bank and Stella gathered her bag. "I won't be long," she said to the driver. "No need for you to come along," she added glancing in Mouse's direction and closed the door.