Brigid Has Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Name it!" I stammered.

"I want you to suck Mark's cock for me." She purred as she looked into my eyes and stroked my leg. She leaned back, and Mark was standing just in front of me. He was stroking his cock. She put her hand on the back of my neck and gently pulled me towards him. She took his cock and rubbed my lips with it. "Lick it." She whispered, "Lick it like you want your cock licked. Show me how you like your cock sucked. Do it for me......, do it for my pussy!"

Slowly I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck. First just the tip; it was velvety and firm. I closed my eyes and my tongue began to lick the underside of his tool. I bobbed slowly and sucked another inch into my mouth. His tip was oozing pre-cum; I could feel its slippery presence as his meat rubbed along the roof of my mouth. My hands found his ass and I kneaded it like I did when I ate my wife's pussy. My own cock was throbbing as I took more and more of his growing member into my hungry mouth. He let me do all the work; he was not fucking my mouth. He let me give him his pleasure voluntarily and I loved it. My breathing quickened and my bobbing pace did too. I sucked more urgently. Without warning my aching balls sent their load into my scrubs. Mark gently stroked my cheek, and Brigid said, "I think he likes you, Mark" as she got the camera.

Post Script: Lately I've become bi-curious. Mostly I wonder if or how I might find myself in a bi situation. Being seduced by a sexy couple with a dominate female seems the most likely scenario. Your suggestions, comments and criticism are appreciated. If you enjoyed this story and like short stories that don't necessarily end as expected please read my other stories and let me know what you think. I will respond to intelligent comments.

12