Brigit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers

"No, Brigit, I don't think I would. It is unfair of me, I know. The other Brigit was depressed and had lost all hope. Yet the flat showed she had tried hard. That fired my indignation that someone could be reduced to starvation through no fault of her own. The anger kept me going even when the obstacles built up. Why?"

"Why? Because I made her clean and scrub that flat the day before. She didn't need to starve. Any of her neighbours would have fed her and the baby from what little they had. I told her to feed the baby with the last food and not go to the neighbours to help. I asked her that so that her condition would influence you to do what I wanted. Angry with me?"

"No," I sighed. "Ashamed of myself that my Protestant work ethic got in the way of seeing that the state of the flat was unimportant. What was important was that she needed help. She shouldn't have had to present her condition in a way that would appeal to me. It is MY fault that you had to ask her to do so much."

"Good for you, Raymond. You are learning. I am a woman's goddess. I didn't like pushing her so hard to get you to respond. It worked but it hurt her and me. You wouldn't have worked so hard if I had just asked you to sort out the administration's mess."

"No." I was feeling even more ashamed. I had thought I had achieved something yet I wouldn't have done it without being manoeuvred into it. It took away most of my sense of pride in a job well done.

"Please could I have a cup of coffee?" Brigit asked.

I blinked at the sudden change of subject.

"Certainly. That won't take long."

Brigit followed me to the kitchen. We drank the coffee sitting on the kitchen stools.

She put her cup down.

"The question you had forgotten was 'Is that reward enough?'. She said out of the blue.

"Is what 'reward enough' Brigit?"

"The sense of achievement."

"I haven't got that now. You have shown me how close I came to not doing anything."

"Poor Raymond,"

Her hand stroked my cheek.

"Feeling used and exploited?" she asked.

"Yes."

"That's what goddesses do. I'm good at it. Do you want your reward that I promised now?"

"Do I deserve it?"

"Of course you do, Raymond. You did all I wanted you to do and more. I promised you a reward and you shall have it. Don't worry. It won't hurt or harm you or have unpleasant conditions. I'm a goddess, not a demon or a genie."

"So what is it?"

"Come to the bedroom and find out."

I followed her. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Undress yourself," she ordered.

I don't know why I just accepted her order. I undressed, folding up my clothes neatly.

She looked at me.

"Hmm. Turn round."

I turned slowly.

"You are a mess, Raymond. You have let yourself go since your wife died, haven't you?"

I nodded. The statement was hard to take from someone who looked so much like my wife. Unbidden tears pricked my eyes.

"I can do something about that but you need to help yourself as well. Goddesses who don't have many worshippers don't have much power. It will help if you become one of my worshippers."

"How?"

Brigit lifted the skirt of her dress to reveal her red-gold bush. She pointed at it. My eyes were held there, fascinated.

"As a man should worship a woman. You know what to do."

I dropped to my knees and put my face between her legs. My tongue licked her thighs. She hands cradled my head. She spread her legs wider and gently eased me closer in. My tongue parted the hair and slid between her lips.

"That's good, Raymond. Further in, please."

Her hands pulled me against her. I was enjoying her natural perfume and getting aroused as I tongued her. Her flesh began to warm around me, increasing the strength of her scent. I loved it. I pushed my tongue further into her now glistening sex. She leant back and her hands left my head. Her hands weren't needed to hold me in place. I wouldn't have moved away for anything short of a major earthquake.

I don't know how long I enjoyed kissing her pussy. At some time her skirt slid down behind my head confining me in a warm scented darkness. That made the sensations even more passionate as I was aware of nothing but Brigit's sex responding to me.

Later, in the dark, Brigit rode me to my first orgasm since before my wife died. I felt slightly disappointed but also relieved that it had been as good as it had been with my wife but not better. Surely making love to a goddess should be much better than with any human woman, no matter how much I loved that woman?

"You wouldn't survive it, Raymond," Brigit whispered in my ear. "I am here just as a woman. If I were here as the goddess you would die. No man, no matter how fit and strong, could survive a goddess's lovemaking."

I accepted her word for it. I didn't want to have an experience that I could never repeat. To have made love, or to do anything, perfectly would ruin any subsequent achievement. I wanted to live as a human, not as someone trying to regain a lost perfection.

I fell asleep with my head cradled in Brigit's arms.

Sometime during the night I became aware that one of Brigit's breasts was in my mouth and her milk was flowing. The breast seemed much bigger than it should be, as if I were a small baby. Brigit rocked me back to sleep while I was still suckling.

The next morning I woke to sounds from the kitchen. The smells of a cooked breakfast hit my nose. I was up, washed and dressed as fast as I could. I felt better than I had done for years and I was hungry.

Brigit had made a big breakfast for both of us. Every taste seemed far more real than breakfast had ever done. I seemed more alive.

"Brigit," I asked, "What did you do to me last night?"

She smiled at me.

"What I am doing this morning. I fed you."

"I thought you did. But how..."

"I'm a goddess. Remember? I can do almost anything after a good dose of worship. You worshipped me last night. I repaid that with a drink of my milk."

"But what has that done to me? I feel very different this morning."

"So you should. Not every man gets to drink a goddess's milk. What it has done? Healed you as far as it can. You will never catch another cold. Your body has had an overhaul and a tune-up. You need to do the rest with some exercise. A few weeks exercise and you will feel like a new woman."

"Woman? I'm a man. What have you done?"

I was horrified. Had Brigit changed my sex? I thought I still had balls. I scratched them. Relief! They were still there.

Brigit laughed at me.

"Silly Raymond. I meant that you will feel like making love to a woman again, a new woman, new to you."

"And where will I find this woman? And if I do, how..."

I was worried about my erection. Apart from in Brigit's presence I hadn't had one for years.

"She'll find you, Raymond. As for your problem? It's cured. It will work whenever it's needed and probably when it isn't."

Brigit turned round to face me and with both hands she lifted the hem of her dress to show her legs to just above the knees. My reaction was instinctive and instantaneous. I had a rock hard erection.

I was still uncertain.

"Brigit. You are a goddess. Any man who isn't dead must react to you."

"And you aren't dead, Raymond. You just thought you were. I've made you alive again. Can't you sense it inside?"

I could. All my senses were working overtime. I could hear birdsong, feel the heat of the kitchen, smell the cooking and separate the different ingredients, see better than I had for years and the taste of that breakfast -- sublime.

"Still not convinced, Raymond? Turn your back to me, please."

I turned. I was looking out of the kitchen window at the forest.

"Now think about your wife."

I thought. Before all my thoughts of her had been tinged with sadness and regret. This time I remember how we romped in bed. My erection sprang into life again. My thoughts were happy and sexy. My wife may have been dead but my memories of her weren't. I knew that I could relive every sexual encounter we'd ever had. The pressure in my erection was massive.

Brigit's hands clasped me round the waist. She spun me round. Suddenly she and I were naked, in the bedroom with her astride me on the bed and she had impaled herself on me. Her muscles clamped around my penis and held it inside her. She undulated around me, not letting me cum. Her breasts spread across my chest, teasing me with their soft warmth. I arched into her and shuddered as I climaxed.

The next thing I knew, I was fully dressed again and staring out of the kitchen window. Brigit's arm presented me with a cup of coffee. I shambled to the kitchen table and sat down shakily.

"How...?" I asked.

"How did I do that? Easy. I'm a goddess. Didn't you notice walking into the bedroom and getting undressed?"

"No. I was standing by the window then I was in bed under you then..."

"Enjoy it?"

"Yes."

I might have said more but Brigit's lips cut me off. I was back in the bed as she rode me again. This time I could hold on long enough for her to seem to orgasm several times but how was I to know whether she did or not? I didn't know what was reality and what was illusion. I didn't even know what Brigit the goddess looked like. She had controlled my every contact with her. At present she seemed to be human and enjoying herself. My thoughts were wiped away as she brought me to a shattering ecstasy...

I was back sitting at the kitchen table with Brigit standing behind me. My coffee was still too hot to drink. How did she do that? I didn't know. Being ridden by Brigit was worth more than the answers to a few unanswerable questions.

"That's the spirit, Raymond. Don't ask and I won't have to lie."

I kept forgetting that she could read my thoughts. How could I contact her when I needed her? She answered that.

"Just think of me when you are in the right position, Raymond. I'll come to you."

"The right position?"

"Worshipping me. If you have your head buried between the thighs of a woman I'll be close to you."

"Wouldn't that be awkward for the woman?" I joked. "If you appeared when I'm busy eating her you might scare her out of her wits. I might get crushed between her legs if she panicked."

Brigit's arms wrapped over my chest. Her breasts pressed against my back. I enjoyed that.

"Don't worry, Raymond. I'll hear you and come when it is convenient. You never know. I might take the woman's place if you are in urgent need. I could make sure that she wouldn't notice the switch. You know I can make you experience anything I want. I can do things easier with any woman because I am a woman's goddess. I had to be invited by you but now you have, I can do anything to you. I won't hurt you."

"How do I know that?"

"You don't. You have to trust me. You have so far. Now I have to leave. Others need me. I'll be back. Oh, and Raymond..."

"Yes?"

"If you really want to contact me you can just think yourself into the position. Just imagine licking a woman's pussy -- I'll be there."

"Thank you. It might be awkward finding a co-operative woman when I need you."

"I don't think you'll have to wait long for the right woman."

Brigit's arms and breasts were gone. I turned round. So was she. I was alone in the kitchen with a still hot cup of coffee. I sipped it. Then I noticed that there was a second cup of coffee on the table. Why?

The doorbell rang. I went to the front door wondering. I didn't have many callers this far from the village. I opened the door to see a woman I'd never met.

"Yes?"

"Raymond? Your name is Raymond, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Brigit sent me. She said you would have a cup of coffee for me."

I opened the door wide and let the woman in.

The End for now.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers
12