Bring Me to Life

Story Info
A song to story.
1.1k words
4.17
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

This story is based off of lyrics and some of the look from the music video of 'Bring me to Life' from Evanescene.

It was a normal night for John after work on Friday, having few friends in this city, most of those being married he had spent it alone at home watching TV. He went to bed after taking a shower the same time as he always does, 11:00 on the dot, "there must be something more." Reaching for the light he through the room into darkness and laid down to sleep. Just as he is on the fringe of sleep he heard a noise from his bathroom, looking at his clock it read 11:30. It is weird as he usually didn't hear any of his neighbors, but he turned over expecting to fall quickly back into sleep.

Save me.There he heard it again, but this time it was audible that someone needed his help. Maybe if he went to his bathroom he could better tell where the voice was coming from. He didn't bother with a light as he knew it would only burn his retinas and there was a small nightlight in the bathroom anyway.

He got into his bathroom and stopped to listen for the voice again, but after a minute wondered if they maybe couldn't yell out again, or lost hope. "Hello," he called out, "did someone ask for help." He strained for an answer hoping that they could answer him back, what he hadn't expected was catching movement out of the corner of his eye. He leapt up in surprise because what should have been his reflection in the mirror was now a young woman.Breathe into me and make me real.She was so lovely with dark, full waves of hair and bright eyes that showed tears clinging to the eyelashes. Her mouth was full lipped and beautiful even in the current pout. He was so enraptured by her he didn't even stop to think the situation through only reaching out when she said,bring me to life.He hand knew it should hit the glass of the mirror but instead passed through and met her outstretched one, he pulled back and found she made it through the mirror like she was coming through the window. He caught her and helped her to her feet.

She had a gauze like dress on, covering everything below her shoulders but being almost see through and clinging to every curve it really only served to make him want to slide it off of her. He still had his hands on her and she him, but both seemed unwilling to just let go. The abnormally of the situation is not what gave them pause; no it was the passionate sparks were electrifying the air between them.Bid my blood to runshe whispered into the night and that was the spark the ignited his passion over the top. His mouth was over hers in a moment and she was gladly kissing back. The hands that were gripping before were now moving over her gentle curves of her breasts and hips, she was almost mewing back as her hands were gliding over his bare chest.

Not wanting to just take her against the wall in the bathroom he started backing up into the bedroom until she hit the edge of the bed and tumbled backwards. He caught her before she hit the bed fully but one of the straps of her dress, almost a nightgown really, had fallen from her shoulder revealing the top of her breast. He groaned at the sight of her breathing heavy and messed from the almost fall, starting at her mouth he kissed down her throat and to the breast revealed. Without thought he had grabbed her wrists in his and held them up above her head until he had need to use them to uncover the rest of her.

His hands gently removed her dress down her body, kissing down all the way to her toes, while she continued to mew pleasure at his touch. Her dress pooled below her feet and he kneeled at them before pulling her closer to the edge to feast. Her hands were pushing him closer;leading you down into my core where I've become so numb, wake me up inside.He needed no other prompts to begin licking her wetness tasting her nectar for the first time; it was like hot mead warming his soul. He nibbled and licked as she writhed on the bed, suddenly her cries grew louder and her core pulsed around his tongue.I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems,she said as soon as she caught a bit of breath,got to open my eyes to everything.

He rose from the ground and she sat up and caught his boxers pulling them down before he knew what was happening she had his drooling manhood in her mouth. With his boxers still around his feet he looked down at her and caught her eyes on him, "How can you see into my eyes like open doors?" Before he looses himself into the joy of it all he needed more of her, he took a step back and she released him.


Frozen inside without your touch,she claimed as she slyly moved backwards on the bed,there's nothing inside.Without a second thought he moved over her kneeling between her legs as she wrapped them around him.Before I come undone, until you find it there and lead it back home.He moved slowly into her as they both hissed in passion as he slid into her tightness. He set a slow pace to begin with to stretch out the enjoyment but soon fell into a faster speed that had them both panting and groaning to finish together, she started pulsing around him, which sent him over the edge.

They both collapsed onto the bed and he pulled her close to him. He whispered into her ear, "now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me. Save me from the nothing I've become." Before they both fell into a deep sleep she whispered back,without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold. Without your love, darling, only you are the life among the dead.His last thoughts as he dropped into the abyss of sleep,wake me up I can't wake up.

When he awoke in the morning he was alone and thought it all a dream,without thought, without voice, without a soul.But her dress lay crumpled on the floor with a note over it. He opened the sheet only to find 'All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see. Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me.' She was gone and he was once again unaccompanied, "Don't let me die here, I've been living a lie," he said into the dress.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers